BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
listen hop you coward.....I'll voice my opinion where I see fit as a coach. and if people agree they agree. how dare you tell me what I can and cannot say. nit cursing or threatening people or being inappropriate. go after those people using foul language. I'm entitled to my opinion!!! I don't agree with the head hunting of coaches!!! go back to editing ccurse words. go attack people whining about their kids playing time or attack parents sending emails to the coach about their yelling. like I said I'll speak my opinion just like anyone else. you're a nobody!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't attack anyone personally. and I'm not the only one on here who disagrees with you obviously. as for my sentence structure, are you serious? this is English class? give me a break. you people really believe you're above all in society. my sentence structure....lol. listen it's obvious the Huntington girls varsity coach feels one goalie is better than the other. what's the problem. just another coach lynch mob

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rough time coming up as a lacrosse player huh hop?? coach yelled at u once in a while.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
listen hop you coward.....I'll voice my opinion where I see fit as a coach. and if people agree they agree. how dare you tell me what I can and cannot say. nit cursing or threatening people or being inappropriate. go after those people using foul language. I'm entitled to my opinion!!! I don't agree with the head hunting of coaches!!! go back to editing ccurse words. go attack people whining about their kids playing time or attack parents sending emails to the coach about their yelling. like I said I'll speak my opinion just like anyone else. you're a nobody!

Typical YJ response.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh got it yellow jackets. I have zero affiliation with that team. nice try though

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User

Now you think you know Me huh? Coward?
Skipping from thread to thread on girls lacrosse topics attacking people anonymously is a true coward.
And since you are such an experienced "Coach" I'm sure some of my colleagues on the board of US Lacrosse will know who you are. Coward...funny...your the definition of one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol you're boring. I retired from coaching.because of people like you. go back to your conquest to fire coaches

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
lol you're boring. I retired from coaching.because of people like you. go back to your conquest to fire coaches

I have no desire to see anyone lose their job. Coaching is a difficult task. I've played and coached at every level including college. I simply think people have the right to be heard because as you know if you have coached there are good ones and bad ones. I have an issue with you attacking people who may have a legit argument. Simple as that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From Inside Lacrosse's write up on Under Armour:
"One of the most exciting goalies to watch all weekend, Moreno has the ability to clear the ball for what seems like a mile long — on the dime. A “wow”-type net minder, her saves and out-of-goal play are just flat-out fun to watch. Extremely athletic and confident in between the pipes, she’s one of the nation’s top rising seniors."

This is a goalie who didn't even play 50% of the time in HS. Shame on you KW.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From Inside Lacrosse's write up on Under Armour:
"One of the most exciting goalies to watch all weekend, Moreno has the ability to clear the ball for what seems like a mile long — on the dime. A “wow”-type net minder, her saves and out-of-goal play are just flat-out fun to watch. Extremely athletic and confident in between the pipes, she’s one of the nation’s top rising seniors."

This is a goalie who didn't even play 50% of the time in HS. Shame on you KW.

I don't think she played 25% of the time. Good for her to get the acknowledgement she deserves:
National School Girls - Team 1
Under Armour

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fire the huntington coach . Any coach who gives up 26 of THE 27 goals scored against to 2 players in 2 games; 1 a playoff game should be removed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KW and her assistant at Huntington have "stepped down" as varsity lacrosse coaches. Ad met with varsity players today to announce the news.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KW and her assistant at Huntington have "stepped down" as varsity lacrosse coaches. Ad met with varsity players today to announce the news.

I'm happy they chose to do it this way rather than drag this out. I wonder who they are going to hire to replace them? I hope HTON is smart and chooses someone upbeat, positive, and unbiased (do they even make such coaches nowadays?)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

be careful what you wish for......... never know what you get in her place......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
also thinking that the parents who so badly wanted this might be in for a shock when new coach comes. The new coaches are going to be concentrating on building the team not making sure all the committed seniors get playing time/ I bet you see a lot more of the 11th 10th and 9th graders playing over that core senior group......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What will happen to the rising 8th graders

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Theuy will try out for teams and either make it or get cut. Not be told privately that they are being moved up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares! They will get the chance to play!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
also thinking that the parents who so badly wanted this might be in for a shock when new coach comes. The new coaches are going to be concentrating on building the team not making sure all the committed seniors get playing time/ I bet you see a lot more of the 11th 10th and 9th graders playing over that core senior group......

You are crazy. Just wanted to make sure you knew it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now you will all have a new Coach to complain about.
Keep the thread going.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep the thread going.

I know DK was looking to get into a HS for Elevate. But you'll get the same problem by a different name. Let's hope Huntington is smarter than that!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh boy . Here comes the gossip king or queen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep the thread going.

I know DK was looking to get into a HS for Elevate. But you'll get the same problem by a different name. Let's hope Huntington is smarter than that!

Don't forget Joey C

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JM????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A smart coach will play the best players when needed, regardless of their grade. It does so happen that the core players on the team are seniors. You obviously don't have a senior and just want to put them out to pasture, which is absurd.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to say that from what is written on this blog about players, parents, coaches and fans from Huntington … an outsider could only conclude that you ALL are a bit crazy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They can come coach for our HS.. its only a few miles east and a little south from H-ton...
we have had horrible coaching each and every year my girls have played.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remember the district has to offer the coaching position to the teachers in the district first. You may wind up with a teacher looking to retire and pad their pension.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They can come coach for our HS.. its only a few miles east and a little south from H-ton...

You would be lucky to have them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northport?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agree

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JM if you want to get shellacked. Not a good youth coach so definitely would not be successful at the HS level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that the jv coaches are moving up to fill the spot left by kW and her assistant coach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jv coaches are stepping into the varsity role after kW "stepped down".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that the jv coaches are moving up to fill the spot left by kW and her assistant coach

not true

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not even close to true, same with the DK or JM suggestions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't normally troll BOTC except to look for upcoming tournaments but I saw this post and felt compelled to share our experience.

Kathleen Wright coached my daughter this year for Yellow Jackets. She did a fantastic job, gave the kids her all and really built a good team. She fostered camaraderie, had a great focus on skills and teaching the girls to not be selfish with the ball. She gave the kids a ton of her time once the Huntington season wrapped up, unpaid, because she was dedicated to her girls. We couldn't have asked for more.

I'm truly sorry some parents have had a bad experience with Kathy. However, not everyone feels that way. My daughter loves her. My family has the utmost respect for her.

Kind regards,
Ean Price

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know that the dk and jm rumors aren't true? Or that the varsity coaches will not be the JV coaches. I'm quite certain that you don't know anything at all. None of us do. Only GM knows who she will hire to replace the coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know that the dk and jm rumors aren't true? Or that the varsity coaches will not be the JV coaches. I'm quite certain that you don't know anything at all. None of us do. Only GM knows who she will hire to replace the coaches.

Then ask her, it won't be JV coaches from last year, they are staying put

Like Reply Quote
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard