BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 70 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Adelphi....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They are def doing 2. A and B..Calls are being done today and tomorrow..lot of good kids there.

Omg, can the true blue thread please stop. nobody cares. Select A? I mean that is plain embarrassing. They didn't even have a team last year and now two teams with one being select?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you must care as you are on here...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote][/quote]

Again nobody cares about true blue except for 30 people who prob all live two towns apart off the sunrise highway. This nonsense happens every year around tryouts and then you never hear from anyone again because THEY ARE IRRELEVANT.

Look forward to hearing from you again next tryout season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are def doing 2. A and B..Calls are being done today and tomorrow..lot of good kids there.

Omg, can the true blue thread please stop. nobody cares. Select A? I mean that is plain embarrassing. They didn't even have a team last year and now two teams with one being select?

Nobody is writing about your club. You must be lonely, but most likely your kid got cut. Move on, there are a few new clubs left for him to try and get onto.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Again nobody cares about true blue except for 30 people who prob all live two towns apart off the sunrise highway. This nonsense happens every year around tryouts and then you never hear from anyone again because THEY ARE IRRELEVANT.

Look forward to hearing from you again next tryout season.

What kills me is that you are the same person smack talking TB.. Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody is writing about your club. You must be lonely, but most likely your kid got cut. Move on, there are a few new clubs left for him to try and get onto.

Impossible because nobody gets cut from true blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With 40 kids at tryouts it would make sense. 2 teams of 20. Except when they make calls and find out half the kids already accepted spots on other club teams. Then they will be back to one mediocre team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 5 2023 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 5 2023 teams?
. My crystal ball is on the fritz but my guess. 1 Norte Dame 2 Duke. 3 Syracuse 4 Denver 5 Cornell. 2023 is a ling way off but I think this is a good bet.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 5 2023 teams?
. My crystal ball is on the fritz but my guess. 1 Norte Dame 2 Duke. 3 Syracuse 4 Denver 5 Cornell. 2023 is a ling way off but I think this is a good bet.

Well played...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question does anyone know if there's any other tryouts coming up for fifth grade boys or is tryouts for all teams ...Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Express kept pretty much the same team as last year which means they will keep getting killed by the Bandits! Igloo made huge changes which will probably set that team back. 32 is a shell if at all. So it would be safe to assume that it's the Bandits A team and everyone else is just a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question does anyone know if there's any other tryouts coming up for fifth grade boys or is tryouts for all teams ...Thanks

365Lax tryouts is coming up this Monday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bluefish Sept 13

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Express kept pretty much the same team as last year which means they will keep getting killed by the Bandits! Igloo made huge changes which will probably set that team back. 32 is a shell if at all. So it would be safe to assume that it's the Bandits A team and everyone else is just a B team.

What a moron you are. Brilliant analysis of teams that haven't even played together yet. How do you know what players are on all of these teams when the parents that have kids on the teams don't even have full rosters? I think it is well established that the Bandits are the best team in the grade, but to call every other team a "B" team is incredibly unfair to the boys on those teams (Express, Igloo, Outlaws, amongst others) that practice hard all year long and have proven that they are not in the same class as true "B" teams (Hurricanes, Icon, Millon, Empire). Do the rest of us a favor and keep your stupidity to yourself until at least after the fall when these teams have all been established and have a few practices under their belts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have an idea on how many new kids they took on Express 1?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the Bandits be called a 2023 team? I know they aren't U11. Anyone know anything about the new select team out of Rockville Ctr? Shore to Shore?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YEAH MORON THE OTHERS TEAMS ARE B TEAMS, IDIOT, WE CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT TEAM YOUR SON IS ON

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moderator, do you know of any clubs that are still looking to fill a roster for 5th grade?

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Moderator, do you know of any clubs that are still looking to fill a roster for 5th grade?

Send me a PM and I will help you out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YEAH MORON THE OTHERS TEAMS ARE B TEAMS, IDIOT, WE CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT TEAM YOUR SON IS ON

Go ahead and tell me what team you "imagine" my son is on. My son loves playing on the team he's on. He plays on a team with a group of great boys who are supported by wonderful parents and who are coached by men who teach them not only the game of lacrosse, but valuable life lessons, something you obviously did not have the benefit of growing up. Please, please make sure to respond because we would all love to hear some additional brilliant insight into the landscape of 5th grade boys lacrosse from you. And please make sure you respond in ALL CAPS again so that you can be sure that whatever your next ludicrous message is gets across loud and clear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ADVICE:
My 2023 son made the outlaws B team and True Blues A team. Any feedback on either of these programs? All I know is that Bobby Rooney & Pat Brennan are coaching outlaws and Ed Cook & ? will coach TB. Can anyone recommend any of these coaches? Thanks in advance!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ADVICE:
My 2023 son made the outlaws B team and True Blues A team. Any feedback on either of these programs? All I know is that Bobby Rooney & Pat Brennan are coaching outlaws and Ed Cook & ? will coach TB. Can anyone recommend any of these coaches? Thanks in advance!

Outlaws b. Better club. The outlaw b team will beat true blue a in a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ADVICE:

True Blue, especially if Joe Cat is coaching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ADVICE:

Your son didn't make True Blue 2023 otherwise you would know that the coach is Joe Cat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go with the proven Club. Outlaws did very well last year and solid coaching. TB was a combined 3/4 C team last year. Not sure how they can say this year they are an A team. Especially if they don't have all their commits yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My friends son is on the fourth grade team and Joe is coaching that team too.So I would say he is going to need help from other coaches because he has two team And Coach Ed Cook son is on that team.. So he might be right ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ADVICE:

Your son didn't make True Blue 2023 otherwise you would know that the coach is Joe Cat.

That would be a strange thing to be dishonest about. The TB coach did call this evening. As a mom who brought her son to these tryouts I would love to say I remember the coaches names but I do not. I recall meeting Ed Cook. You're telling me it's this other guy, ok, awesome. It means nothing to me as I do not know anything about these teams or coaches. I was looking for guidance, not to be challenged on the validity of a 10 year old making a lax team. Who would lie about something so insignificant?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U
ADVICE:

That would be a strange thing to be dishonest about. The TB coach did call this evening. As a mom who brought her son to these tryouts I would love to say I remember the coaches names but I do not. I recall meeting Ed Cook. You're telling me it's this other guy, ok, awesome. It means nothing to me as I do not know anything about these teams or coaches. I was looking for guidance, not to be challenged on the validity of a 10 year old making a lax team. Who would lie about something so insignificant?!

Way to put grumpy in his place. The other posters are right though. Joe Cat is a fantastic youth lacrosse coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My advice to you is go where your son feels like its a better fit they are both good teams. Maybe he knows a kid or two on one of the teams, that always helps. Your absolutely right to bring up that you were coming here for guidance on a 10 year old team. The problem is you came here, where any tool with a computer can type a wiseass reply to you as evidence above.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U
ADVICE:

Way to put grumpy in his place. The other posters are right though. Joe Cat is a fantastic youth lacrosse coach.

Thank you very much. I feel better hearing some positive feedback!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also take into account location. Depending on where you live, driving to all those practices. If you fell both clubs are similar, keep in mind all the back and forth location wise

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ADVICE:

If you live in Massapequa then True Blue is the team for you. They don't want outsiders to ruin their local High School farm system.
Outlaws don't have bias on players from towns outside of their area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My advice to you is go where your son feels like its a better fit they are both good teams. Maybe he knows a kid or two on one of the teams, that always helps. Your absolutely right to bring up that you were coming here for guidance on a 10 year old team. The problem is you came here, where any tool with a computer can type a wiseass reply to you as evidence above.

Lol. It seems that anonymity allows some individuals to lose all social etiquette. Thanks for the sound advice!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also take into account location. Depending on where you live, driving to all those practices. If you fell both clubs are similar, keep in mind all the back and forth location wise

Solid point, thanks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ADVICE:

If you live in Massapequa then True Blue is the team for you. They don't want outsiders to ruin their local High School farm system.
Outlaws don't have bias on players from towns outside of their area.

Gotcha! Lots of variables with this stuff. I do not live in Massapequa, I'm on the North Shore closer to Huntington. Thanks for the insight!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel like Outlaws is mostly Huntington based teams & TB is Massapequa. I'd go with Outlaws, if teams are similar. Especially if last year TB was a combined team. I don't like combined teams for travel lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel like Outlaws is mostly Huntington based teams & TB is Massapequa. I'd go with Outlaws, if teams are similar. Especially if last year TB was a combined team. I don't like combined teams for travel lacrosse.

Team was not a combined team last year for true blue. Joe Catt is the coach for the 2023 A team for true blue and I believe cook is the Assisstant. I would not take the outlaws B team over the true blue team. b teams get less attention and you will pay 1k more with outlaws for less training. The 2023 true blue team will be a very good team this year most of the kids that left to go to the Hurricanes last year came back. That hurricanes team beat up on the outlaws A team last year.

As for coaching there is no comparison with what you get with joe cartt and Ed cook as coaches compared to what they give you at outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the Bandits be called a 2023 team? I know they aren't U11. Anyone know anything about the new select team out of Rockville Ctr? Shore to Shore?

I think Shore to Shore is mostly Manhasset 32 with some RVC kids and some other kids sprinkled in...

Page 11 of 70 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard