BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 76 1 2 3 4 5 6 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Will teams hold a roster spot if you do not make a decision by their deadline? M

For good teams,If he is good, yes! Marginal, nope. But if tryouts were thinly attended and talent isn't top notch, you can take a chance.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo is having another tryout for the second team this week. Contact the director if you are interested. This should be a strong team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Emails say Lynott assisting Channy for Team Channy and Channy assisting Lynott for Team Lynott.

Are they coaching both teams or are the sons involved in some way?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the coaches?

at Bluefish tryouts saw Levittown club coaches.

I hope that is not the case. Let JA know it will be a big mistake.

who is coaching 2022?

the website says college coaches. the rumor is PAL coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo is having another tryout for the second team this week. Contact the director if you are interested. This should be a strong team.

Strong if you want to play B ..no A kid wants to play second fiddle to igloo A ..Nice. Try

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your kid isn't on smash, igloo A or express then he is on a B team. If you think b/c outlaws etc. has one team, that they are an A team you are mistaken.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI there are a handful of kids on all 3 of those that aren't "a" players , just cause your on 1 of "A" teams doesn't make u a "A" player. Parents know who they are !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI there are a handful of kids on all 3 of those that aren't "a" players , just cause your on 1 of "A" teams doesn't make u a "A" player. Parents know who they are !!

That's right. I know plenty of kids on Igloo who are B players in PAL, but they have been paying team fees and are grandfathered in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's right. I know plenty of kids on Igloo who are B players in PAL, but they have been paying team fees and are grandfathered in.

Oh stop. Doesn't work that way. They aren't going to hurt the team and carry a B player. These teams are highly competitive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amen to that! It is the absolute truth. I see it on the team we play with now, B players on the team because there Daddy can write a check.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WAIT, WHAT?!?!? I am shocked and appalled! I thought every kid on the Super, Select, Elite [INSERT CLUB NAME HERE] was a D1 quality player--at 11 years old. Ha, ha, ha.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you think any A players will pay 3000 dollars to play on a B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are paying that at the other clubs already. Most tuitions don't include the winter and spring training. Or all the extra tournaments and scrimmages added through the year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are paying that at the other clubs already. Most tuitions don't include the winter and spring training. Or all the extra tournaments and scrimmages added through the year.

Who is paying 3k for a B team? Even with winter. Can be good team , but will get treated like a B team when they get older. Get invites to better tournaments and showcases.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of those three "stars" will bounce from team to team. Other players have caught up and passed him up but the ego keeps growing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
smash pick up a few new players and will continue to dominate. United pick up a few head cases from Express may break their chemistry probably weaker overall. Express gained players from 32 should have a strong team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thinking about entering the fall twilight league in Oyster Bay. Has anyone played in it and what was your experience?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
smash pick up a few new players and will continue to dominate. United pick up a few head cases from Express may break their chemistry probably weaker overall. Express gained players from 32 should have a strong team.

Says the Express dad that pays too much to watch his kid play on an average team.LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the Express dad that pays too much to watch his kid play on an average team.LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....Says the dad, who behaves like a child. Let the boys play, and we'll see which teams are stronger/weaker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....Says the dad, who behaves like a child. Let the boys play, and we'll see which teams are stronger/weaker.

Say what you want but Smash got A LOT better and everyone else either got worse or stayed the same. Enjoy your year in lacrosse and who cares as long as the KIDS have fun!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to break in to the Smash/Express/Outlaws pis@ing match, but what's the word on ICON for this age group? Response of "irrelevant" not appreciated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to break in to the Smash/Express/Outlaws pis@ing match, but what's the word on ICON for this age group? Response of "irrelevant" not appreciated.

Who really cares???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Say what you want but Smash got A LOT better and everyone else either got worse or stayed the same. Enjoy your year in lacrosse and who cares as long as the KIDS have fun!

How much better can they have gotten. No new studs at the tryouts. Unless they are getting kids from out of state or a holdback

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who really cares???

Well, none of us should really care. This whole message board is a colossal timesuck. Nevertheless, it is extremely entertaining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who really cares???

Well, none of us should really care. This whole message board is a colossal timesuck. Nevertheless, it is extremely entertaining.

Unfortunately all the BS is taking away from my original post regarding the Fall Twilight League. Anyone have anything meaningful to say about their experience in Fall Twilight?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I found it to be a gut wrenching mile a minute joy ride. Now get back to the insurance game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was really impressed with the bluefish tryouts, they were well run and Coach Tierneyso talk afterwards was great!IL very confused at the fact they want me to pick a team without knowing HOW exactly will be coaching my boy! They want us to just have blind faith in them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was really impressed with the bluefish tryouts, they were well run and Coach Tierneyso talk afterwards was great!IL very confused at the fact they want me to pick a team without knowing HOW exactly will be coaching my boy! They want us to just have blind faith in them?

It's called show us the money and we will talk later.. Did they decide on A and B teams..I'm sure they didn't let many go. Wonder what team Coach Tierney is taking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents were rude and outbof control

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's called show us the money and we will talk later.. Did they decide on A and B teams..I'm sure they didn't let many go. Wonder what team Coach Tierney is taking?

I know there are 2 teams, no other details! The email just said what team we made,no numbers or coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents were rude and out of control!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know there are 2 teams, no other details! The email just said what team we made,no numbers or coaches.

Chances are if you were a b kid who has been cut from A teams at tryouts in the past or you have played A and been cut from your former organization you had a good chance to make the a team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daddy coaches from PAL are coaching 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No way...They would not do that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No way...They would not do that

that's the word. Some PAL coaches are good. These are not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is coaching the Express teams at this age?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How is coaching the Express teams at this age? [/quote
Chanenchuk and Lynott for Tram Channy Express, not sure for the other team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How is coaching the Express teams at this age? [/quote
Chanenchuk and Lynott for Tram Channy Express, not sure for the other team!

And Lynott and Channy for Team Lynott

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash took 6 new kids. Twins from Maryland moved to LI and reclassed. The 4 other kids have to be older as well. Were probably held back at some point. Look more like 8th graders than 6th.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash took 6 new kids. Twins from Maryland moved to LI and reclassed. The 4 other kids have to be older as well. Were probably held back at some point. Look more like 8th graders than 6th.

This is completely made up.

Page 4 of 76 1 2 3 4 5 6 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard