BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
Re: Complaint Department
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City is a unique hamlet in Queens.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Nassau County..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A magical place where the beer flows like wine and women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capostrano.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

Nassau County..

You bit on that one.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by America's Game

Nassau County..

You bit on that one.

Bitter too.. lol

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. Yes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I could be mistaken here, but Garden City is actually an old, old, wooden ship, from the...civil war era

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nassau County..

Nassau is the new Queens. Drive through GC, Franklin Sq, etc. Big difference compared to 20 years ago.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Nassau County..

Nassau is the new Queens. Drive through GC, Franklin Sq, etc. Big difference compared to 20 years ago.

I was just saying that the other day.. Queens is like NYC, Nassau the new Queens and Suffolk the new Nassau.. agree with ya here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nassau County..

I was just saying that the other day.. Queens is like NYC, Nassau the new Queens and Suffolk the new Nassau.. agree with ya here.

Not North of 25A

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on lacrosse please.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for all you laxers..
HS LI results....2014/15
Nassau- 3
Suffolk- 0
build some sidewalks ans sewers and we will talk

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Nassau County..

Not North of 25A

Let's hope it stays that way.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I heard Al Sharpton has a kid who is 2025 material...looking at GC for place to play....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by anonomous
I heard Al Sharpton has a kid who is 2025 material...looking at GC for place to play....

Better off at a club in Baltimore

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for all you laxers..
HS LI results....2014/15
Nassau- 3
Suffolk- 0

Girls 631 SWEEP STATE CHAMPS!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A magical place where the beer flows like wine and women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capostrano.

I get it, I won't Swallow.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
for all you laxers..
HS LI results....2014/15
Nassau- 3
Suffolk- 0

Not on the girls side.
Suffolk 3
Nassau 0

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nassau County..

Guess you haven't been to the north shore

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by anonomous

Better off at a club in Baltimore

Now that's funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as a parent of a PG player I just had to response to this- At my son's school the PG players play against college teams they do not play against HS seniors-The PG class mostly have their college commits and the ones that dont are being watched closely by coaches-The varsity team will play HS seniors - so there is no playing down as you say-

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
as a parent of a PG player I just had to response to this- At my son's school the PG players play against college teams they do not play against HS seniors-The PG class mostly have their college commits and the ones that dont are being watched closely by coaches-The varsity team will play HS seniors - so there is no playing down as you say-

I think you need to be made aware of kids that are claiming to PG and play on travel teams a year down. Because you state you are PGing doesn't give you the right to play a year down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you need to be made aware of kids that are claiming to PG and play on travel teams a year down. Because you state you are PGing doesn't give you the right to play a year down.

unfortunately, you don't need a right, there are no rules, there is no governing organization and you can pretty much do whatever you want and there is nothing anybody can do about it - nobody is breaking rules because there are no rules

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone ever added sand to a shaft for weight? Or is there a better way to add weight?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Has anyone ever added sand to a shaft for weight? Or is there a better way to add weight?

I have added BBs and packed stick down then put silicone at bottom and let it dry. Put butt end on and it worked fine. A lot cheaper than buying a weighted stick.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

unfortunately, you don't need a right, there are no rules, there is no governing organization and you can pretty much do whatever you want and there is nothing anybody can do about it - nobody is breaking rules because there are no rules

no you are wrong that there are no rules; they are rules of Law.

Fraudulent Misrepresentation

a plaintiff can recover against a defendant on the grounds of fraudulent misrepresentation if (1) a representation was made; (2) that was false; (3) that when made, the representation was known to be false or made recklessly without knowledge of its truth; (4) that it was made with the intention that the plaintiff rely on it; (5) that the plaintiff did rely on it; and (6) that the plaintiff suffered damages as a result.

Many organizations sign contracts to play in tournaments.

Probably held up for years but will drag all parties involved in the mud for a bit. not worth it.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Ethics where have they gone?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. So many people with zero morals or ethics, who hide behind the weak defense that "there's no law against it." There's no specific law against lots of things but a civilized society relies on people to take into account how their actions impact others. There is a moral code of conduct that is completely lost on these narcissistic weaklings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no you are wrong that there are no rules; they are rules of Law.

Fraudulent Misrepresentation

a plaintiff can recover against a defendant on the grounds of fraudulent misrepresentation if (1) a representation was made; (2) that was false; (3) that when made, the representation was known to be false or made recklessly without knowledge of its truth; (4) that it was made with the intention that the plaintiff rely on it; (5) that the plaintiff did rely on it; and (6) that the plaintiff suffered damages as a result.

Many organizations sign contracts to play in tournaments.

Probably held up for years but will drag all parties involved in the mud for a bit. not worth it.

Great. A lawyer! So you are going back 8 years and will prove the kid had no intention of prep school? Demand your tee shirt back?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No PG players play down they play college teams I don't know what you all are talking about when you think they play high school seniors- the varsity team in school just play seniors and our JV plays the 9,10,11 grade teams so no one is getting an advantage - PG players are there for various reasons one being that the college that they are committed to wanted one more year of play at their prep school

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
No PG players play down they play college teams I don't know what you all are talking about when you think they play high school seniors- the varsity team in school just play seniors and our JV plays the 9,10,11 grade teams so no one is getting an advantage - PG players are there for various reasons one being that the college that they are committed to wanted one more year of play at their prep school

I have an example: there is a kid in 10th grade says he is going to PG a year and now plays with 9th grade travel team. He has yet to PG yet takes advantage of saying he is PGing. I get it when you are in your PG year at the school you are paying to go to but when your still in 10th grade and taking a spot from a true 9th grader on a travel team that's BS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have an example: there is a kid in 10th grade says he is going to PG a year and now plays with 9th grade travel team. He has yet to PG yet takes advantage of saying he is PGing. I get it when you are in your PG year at the school you are paying to go to but when your still in 10th grade and taking a spot from a true 9th grader on a travel team that's BS.

This is an example of pure cheating. Why doesn't everybody decide to do a PG year and play down a year? Who's to say in 2 years that's still his plan . Loose regulation is making lacrosse a less respectable game for youth players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is an example of pure cheating. Why doesn't everybody decide to do a PG year and play down a year? Who's to say in 2 years that's still his plan . Loose regulation is making lacrosse a less respectable game for youth players.

That's exactly why lacrosse needs to be age based. To eliminate those trying to exploit the system. Shameful to those who do, and find a hole to get your kid to be noticed. Really just disgusting, and don't think everyone doesn't know and talk about your cheating ways.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's a narative for the holdback parents. An older boy beats up your younger son. You go to the parents and ask,why doesn't your boy pick on someone his own age? The parents respond, our son got his [lacrosse] kicked by kids his own age, so we told him to beat up younger boys, that way he feels better and most importantly, so do we. You're ok with that response right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's a narative for the holdback parents. An older boy beats up your younger son. You go to the parents and ask,why doesn't your boy pick on someone his own age? The parents respond, our son got his [lacrosse] kicked by kids his own age, so we told him to beat up younger boys, that way he feels better and most importantly, so do we. You're ok with that response right?

here's a narrative for the real world, you have a Sophomore in High School that is a good lacrosse player and good student, but to better his lot in life you decide to have him PG a year after HS to help him get recruited to play lacrosse in college, now to be on the same playing field with a lot of kids from south of Long Island who repeated 8th grade he decides to play summer lacrosse as a 9th grader so he will play with against kids that he is now competing with to be recruited and it works, he gets recruited to an outstanding lacrosse school and great academic university. But he is the real problem he will face.....he must now live with the ridicule of the faceless, nameless anonymous posters on BOTC I am sure he regrets his decision now that he is looked poorly upon by all the "Harrison Bergeron" nothing heads on this site

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see what you mean now - a 10th grader can not play down because he said he will PG after his senior year - PG means that you completed all 4 years of high school and will be PG ing ( post grad) at a prep school - when you are in your prep year the team plays a college schedule never against high schools - maybe what is happening is parents might leave a child back when they make a transition into a private or prep school in 9th or 10th grade having the student repeat the grade Vand then the player will play down which is an advantage to the team for sure but it's not a PG player - he can then PG somewhere too and get another year of growth in the sport-

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you don't see the irony in complaining about anonymous posters as you post anonymously??? Pulling out a Vonnegut reference at the end to demonstrate your deep intellect. So transparent. Must be another benefit of the PG!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

here's a narrative for the real world, you have a Sophomore in High School that is a good lacrosse player and good student, but to better his lot in life you decide to have him PG a year after HS to help him get recruited to play lacrosse in college, now to be on the same playing field with a lot of kids from south of Long Island who repeated 8th grade he decides to play summer lacrosse as a 9th grader so he will play with against kids that he is now competing with to be recruited and it works, he gets recruited to an outstanding lacrosse school and great academic university. But he is the real problem he will face.....he must now live with the ridicule of the faceless, nameless anonymous posters on BOTC I am sure he regrets his decision now that he is looked poorly upon by all the "Harrison Bergeron" nothing heads on this site

Who does Harrison Bergeron play for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay ready for power rankings again. Not sure if that is good or bad. What's everyone's thoughts. I just hate the flip flopping of how the leagues are done. Wished they would also play the Catholics into the mix to,see who is really the top teams.

Love Ct and NJ tournament of all schools concept.

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard