BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
Re: Complaint Department
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
A friend told me about this site and it really is like driving by a car wreck. You just can’t help but keep looking. And here I am now writing something just so I feel heard. There are people here (and they all sound like parents) bitching and sniping about youth lacrosse. Really kind of pathetic that people feel the need to complain about how unfair the system is for a 2024 team. That’s 4th grade right? Man, that’s rough when you are convinced that your 4th grader’s future is determined by what summer team he plays on and even sadder if, as a parent, you believe they have failed if they don’t make the AA team in a particular program.

Here's a fact. Lacrosse has changed dramatically and so much of the fun has been sucked out of it. Your kids don’t just go out and play anymore for the sake of playing. They go out and pound the wall at your behest to get better for the next tryout so they can make the next team because you, the parents, have convinced yourselves that lacrosse equals success. That is success not only for your child but in some warped way you view it as success for yourself, that it somehow elevates your status in the community and reflects your achievements. Guess what? It doesn’t. If you went to a crap college or no college and feel like you didn’t reach your full potential the fact that your son is the leading goal scorer for the 2022 Black team isn’t going to change that one bit. And if you were a HS All-American that played at Virginia, got a great wall street job and make lots of money? Good for you, congrats. The fact that your son is on the 2018 B team and doesn’t have shot at playing in college doesn’t make him a failure because he didn’t walk in your shoes. It just makes you a [lacrosse] for holding him to that standard.

Here’s what is true:

1. There is no pot of scholarship gold at the end of the rainbow. We’ve all heard it but no one wants to believe it. Everyone hangs on to the belief that it may be different for their kid. If you were too busy spending money on summer teams and clinics hoping to develop that next superstar and didn’t save a dime for college that just makes you stupid. Welcome to Nassau CC.

2. Unless your kid is a really really good student in addition to being a stud athlete, they are not getting into Princeton. Could your star athlete really not get into Mount St. Mary’s without lacrosse? That’s really not a very high bar to get over. Here’s a novel idea, spend just half as much time riding them to do well in school as you do working on their weak hand and you may be surprised about the opportunities that open up without a lacrosse stick.

3. Playing lacrosse in college is cool but be careful what you ask for. I’ve lost count of the college players that graduate and are completely incapable of surviving in the real world as their peers go out and get real jobs. All those hours of hard work playing on a team sounds like a great platform for future success, right? Wrong. You missed out on all of the other activities that help you form and develop life skills. A ridiculous number of players are years out of college scraping by coaching clinics, camps and, no surprise, summer teams.

4. These summer teams are businesses. And just like your workplace politics are involved. It may be true that Johnny didn’t make the team because a weaker player’s cousin plays for Duke and the coaches want that kid just to say “his older cousin plays for Duke” and for some bizarre reason hope that the kid gets better because it’s in his genes. Welcome to real life. It’s not going to define your son whether he’s 9 or 18.

5. If you are that good of a player. You will be found.

I’m sure I’m opening myself up to comments like, “his kid must suck” and things of that nature so I will tell you that my kid is slightly above average, plays on an average team and loves to play despite the pressures of the current environment. But he does recognize the pressure and despite his mental toughness sometimes resents the atmosphere for what is only a game. Early signs of burn out. He’s only 12.

Thank you for a well written truthful post. Unfortunately most of those that need to hear it will read it and not see themselves anyway.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A friend told me about this site and it really is like driving by a car wreck. You just can’t help but keep looking. And here I am now writing something just so I feel heard. There are people here (and they all sound like parents) bitching and sniping about youth lacrosse. Really kind of pathetic that people feel the need to complain about how unfair the system is for a 2024 team. That’s 4th grade right? Man, that’s rough when you are convinced that your 4th grader’s future is determined by what summer team he plays on and even sadder if, as a parent, you believe they have failed if they don’t make the AA team in a particular program.

Here's a fact. Lacrosse has changed dramatically and so much of the fun has been sucked out of it. Your kids don’t just go out and play anymore for the sake of playing. They go out and pound the wall at your behest to get better for the next tryout so they can make the next team because you, the parents, have convinced yourselves that lacrosse equals success. That is success not only for your child but in some warped way you view it as success for yourself, that it somehow elevates your status in the community and reflects your achievements. Guess what? It doesn’t. If you went to a crap college or no college and feel like you didn’t reach your full potential the fact that your son is the leading goal scorer for the 2022 Black team isn’t going to change that one bit. And if you were a HS All-American that played at Virginia, got a great wall street job and make lots of money? Good for you, congrats. The fact that your son is on the 2018 B team and doesn’t have shot at playing in college doesn’t make him a failure because he didn’t walk in your shoes. It just makes you a [lacrosse] for holding him to that standard.

Here’s what is true:

1. There is no pot of scholarship gold at the end of the rainbow. We’ve all heard it but no one wants to believe it. Everyone hangs on to the belief that it may be different for their kid. If you were too busy spending money on summer teams and clinics hoping to develop that next superstar and didn’t save a dime for college that just makes you stupid. Welcome to Nassau CC.

2. Unless your kid is a really really good student in addition to being a stud athlete, they are not getting into Princeton. Could your star athlete really not get into Mount St. Mary’s without lacrosse? That’s really not a very high bar to get over. Here’s a novel idea, spend just half as much time riding them to do well in school as you do working on their weak hand and you may be surprised about the opportunities that open up without a lacrosse stick.

3. Playing lacrosse in college is cool but be careful what you ask for. I’ve lost count of the college players that graduate and are completely incapable of surviving in the real world as their peers go out and get real jobs. All those hours of hard work playing on a team sounds like a great platform for future success, right? Wrong. You missed out on all of the other activities that help you form and develop life skills. A ridiculous number of players are years out of college scraping by coaching clinics, camps and, no surprise, summer teams.

4. These summer teams are businesses. And just like your workplace politics are involved. It may be true that Johnny didn’t make the team because a weaker player’s cousin plays for Duke and the coaches want that kid just to say “his older cousin plays for Duke” and for some bizarre reason hope that the kid gets better because it’s in his genes. Welcome to real life. It’s not going to define your son whether he’s 9 or 18.

I’m sure I’m opening myself up to comments like, “his kid must suck” and things of that nature so I will tell you that my kid is slightly above average, plays on an average team and loves to play despite the pressures of the current environment. But he does recognize the pressure and despite his mental toughness sometimes resents the atmosphere for what is only a game. Early signs of burn out. He’s only 12.

Thank you for a well written truthful post. Unfortunately most of those that need to hear it will read it and not see themselves anyway.

I would agree with some of what you said but for my son, he got into a much better school than he could have without lax. Got substantial scholarship money. It elevated the respect our family got in the community. This all happened because of extreme sacrifice by all parties involved. My son always striving to be better. This meant jumping from team to team like a ladder. Us as parents putting Lacrosse first so many times we were not able to do things other "normal " families do, because of the cost of the travel, and putting up with the training which at times put great stress on the whole family. Was it all worth it? Yes!! The lessons learned through this journey will enable my son to succeed in whatever he chooses to do. It has already opened so many doors for him, and he is taking advantage of the connections made. He has inspired his younger siblings to have a strong work ethic, so they can hope to follow in his footsteps. We were never a "political" family. Just a family that worked together so our son could succeed. Through the good, bad and ugly of youth sports!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow two excellent perspectives. I feel like I am right in the middle and its tough to figure out. I will definitely have both sides in m thoughts when I make a decision about my son

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
His kid must suck!

Just kidding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that's true you are quite lucky and should be proud but if your perceive that your status is somehow elevated by your son's success, that's a bit disturbing to me. His status is not yours. Either way you took a big gamble and won. Most will not and you can't get that time back. They are only children for a short while.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that's true you are quite lucky and should be proud but if your perceive that your status is somehow elevated by your son's success, that's a bit disturbing to me. His status is not yours. Either way you took a big gamble and won. Most will not and you can't get that time back. They are only children for a short while.

What you maybe don't realize is that getting a kid to that level is a joint effort. The parents are a major part of a kids success no matter how great kid is, they need support and advice throughout the journey. When ever I am out in my community, people come up and congratulate me on my son an our whole families commitment to our kids. That what I mean about status. And it feels good! We never saw this as a gamble. Just working together, sacrifice, for a goal. I believe you need these qualities to be successful at anything. Good life lessons if nothing else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I also have a committed son, and our process was no where near as intensive for him or the family as it has apparently been for others. Did we sit in traffic on the way down to MD for a tourny? Yes, but there was more fun and family time on those car rides and in those cramped hotel rooms than we would have ever had at home. I would again pay--probably double--to have those days again.

Laughing , joking, singing (and yes, cursing the traffic and the merge at 8A) all the way up and down the NJ turnpike. We are a closer family as a result.

For those of us parents that work full time--how often do you really have a family dinner at home at 6pm like most of us did when we were growing up? Hardly ever in my house, but on those trips, we were together, 24/7, breakfast , lunch and dinner and then when they were younger, sitting by the hotel pool...

Now, if you spend that time telling your kid what he did wrong and how much harder he needs to work to play at the next level, you missed an opportunity to bond with your kid...but you also probably would have done the same thing at home.

Sometimes, people need to see the forest through the trees and recognize that whether it is lax in MD or soccer in philly, it is an opportunity to know and bond with the people that should matter most in your life. Stop looking ahead to what may or may not happen in the future and enjoy the time...

As far as the recruitment process, I posted on the 2018 site a few days back with some of the things that worked for us. Mine did get athletic dollars, but 25%, while great, at a great school, which I will not name, is not going to change my life or his...

Keep it fun and use your time wisely, it is coming to an end quickly. Soon, they will be at college, whether they play lax or not, that drive home after you drop them off at the dorms, is never laughing and singing, mostly you and the others in your car crying!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Top Lacrosse Tournaments a Legacy vehicle as part of their plan to take over the lax world? Similar Web Site, Same Venue in East Islip.....Will this be just another version of the "other guys"?

Of course it it. They are following the identical business model: heavy marketing, swallow smaller competitive teams, run your own tourneys and charge your players a double dip. They're just about 3-4 years behind the other.

One club starts teams in Maryland. Legacy teams up with Laxachusetts and starts Legacy Boston. Exact same model.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is a fact, there are many,travel parents that will send their kid to any college that offers them a spot and a few bucks so they can continue the water cooler talk of my kid is on the Black team and now my kid has been recruited and got a scholarship to play at school XYZ

The kids going to Princeton are few are far between but those kids should be applauded for bundling athletics and academics to get a great education.

The other parents needs to ask themselves that if their kid wasn't playing lacrosse, is there any chance their kid would have ever picked that school for academics, location and fit?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here’s what is true:

Bravo. Sometimes I wish I didn't find this site. And as someone else mentioned, the people who this does apply to, won't realize it. "he must be talking about someone else"

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice post. I coach 12 year olds and try very hard to keep things fun, although we have pretty intense practices (that doesn't mean red-faced screaming, just little downtime and try to minimize goofing around). It's a lot of pressure on the bottom of the roster who are improving, whether it's little things like suprise popcicles or ending practice with a fun contest, it seems to work. For the first time, we had a our last tournament in July and all the kids just wanted to know when practice started back up again. My point is that you can't forget what a wonderful age that is because they can accomplish more as athletes but are still KIDS. Heck, watch the Duke coaching clinics and listen to how hard Danowski tries to end his practices on a fun note. Not sure we as parents and coaches should ever stop making sure the experience is fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've found many director at different clubs are part of 2 organizations. Is this a conflict of interest or are clubs really part of other clubs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've found many director at different clubs are part of 2 organizations. Is this a conflict of interest or are clubs really part of other clubs?
How about Directors that run multiple tournaments? That smells the worst

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Amen...this s/b required reading by ALL folks on not only this site, but to anyone ever thinking about having their child play travel lacrosse.
What never seems to get out to folks is the fact that even at a "big time', D1 program, the money that gets doled out to a lacrosse proghram is not that much. Not to mention there are 30+ kids to split whatever dollar amount that program gets. So...if you saved the 2k+ every year for the next 5/6 years, it would prob be more than whatever your child would get in college...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why , if its a quality tournament that gets the directors teams to play against quality competition , who cares.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why , if its a quality tournament that gets the directors teams to play against quality competition , who cares.

Seriously? You usually play other teams in your own club and you pay full retail for the director to double dip. Sounds like the Mob.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by anonomous
Amen...this s/b required reading by ALL folks on not only this site, but to anyone ever thinking about having their child play travel lacrosse.
What never seems to get out to folks is the fact that even at a "big time', D1 program, the money that gets doled out to a lacrosse proghram is not that much. Not to mention there are 30+ kids to split whatever dollar amount that program gets. So...if you saved the 2k+ every year for the next 5/6 years, it would prob be more than whatever your child would get in college...

not true - my son has played travel lacrosse since second grade and is now in college - he played on well coached travel teams and we never paid more then $1,000 a year tuition - he is getting more athletic money per year then we paid for all the travel tuition combined.... we did not do it for that reason or chase the scholarship dream but it didn't suck when it found him

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have posted on other boards similar messages to what I am going to reply to you. Many many kids go to sleep away camp every summer at cost many times what travel lacrosse costs us, a one week family vacation or cruise would cost more then a whole summer of lacrosse, - we choose to spend our money and vacation time with our kids and have a great time doing it, my dad would have loved to spend every second of his weekends with me and my brothers on long road trips to exotic places and get to watch us play lacrosse, My wife and I are loving the experience and treasuring the time we get to spend with your kids "on the road" and would not trade it for a trip to Hawaii every year......it is not about ROI it is about investing your time and money into your children

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have posted on other boards similar messages to what I am going to reply to you. Many many kids go to sleep away camp every summer at cost many times what travel lacrosse costs us, a one week family vacation or cruise would cost more then a whole summer of lacrosse, - we choose to spend our money and vacation time with our kids and have a great time doing it, my dad would have loved to spend every second of his weekends with me and my brothers on long road trips to exotic places and get to watch us play lacrosse, My wife and I are loving the experience and treasuring the time we get to spend with your kids "on the road" and would not trade it for a trip to Hawaii every year......it is not about ROI it is about investing your time and money into your children

I would love to know what program because I agree that time with the kids is great but sharing a sideline and hotel with most travel parents makes your skin crawl. If you come out of it with 1 or 2 other families on a team of 25 that you like, trust, respect and would like to associate with after lacrosse you did great. Most are there just for their kids - team and teammates be damned!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. It is a construct that only exists because of the business model. And the business model doesn't really care about your kids, it cares only about making money. And that's OK but you have to appreciate it for what it is. Ultimately it's an absurd way for people to be spending so much of their time because they feel that they have to in order to keep progressing and to avoid missing out on anything. Playing lacrosse is great, getting better is great, getting recruited to colleges great. But the current environment totally sucks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I applaude the candor, wisdom and perspective of the last few posters. doesn't seem like the complaint dept. More like the sage advice dept. My son just got dropped by his 2019 A team...he is broken hearted, needed to cheer him up and reminded him that this is a journey, all sports are a journey, you take it together. I reminded him of how much he has improved through the last few years with that club, the friendships he has made, the memories...not wasted time, good times, yes, as you said, even in traffic on the jersey turnpike and cheap motels in Maryland, we did it together and are closer for it, hope he does the same for his kid...he'll pick himself up today and head out another teams tryout and we will start the process again with new kids, families and coaches...wouldn't want it any other way...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wishing your son all the best and may he shine at his next tryout.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ 's feud with Chaminade has officially reached a new low....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ 's feud with Chaminade has officially reached a new low....

Just throwing that out there or you actually have some information to post ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I applaude the candor, wisdom and perspective of the last few posters. doesn't seem like the complaint dept. More like the sage advice dept. My son just got dropped by his 2019 A team...he is broken hearted, needed to cheer him up and reminded him that this is a journey, all sports are a journey, you take it together. I reminded him of how much he has improved through the last few years with that club, the friendships he has made, the memories...not wasted time, good times, yes, as you said, even in traffic on the jersey turnpike and cheap motels in Maryland, we did it together and are closer for it, hope he does the same for his kid...he'll pick himself up today and head out another teams tryout and we will start the process again with new kids, families and coaches...wouldn't want it any other way...

Good luck, things happen for a reason and you and your son will be just fine because you have the right attitude. Prove people wrong!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have been there with one of my sons and it is heart breaking but he came out a better person for all he got out of it and persevering and finding a new "home" team. He's in the recruiting process now and had learned so much from all the coaches over the years and doubled his friendships between the two teams.

It wasn't easy at first but it was good in the end. I hope your son feels better soon and I wish him luck. Parenting is not always easy and our hearts often feel their pain more deeply than they even do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Happened to my son two years ago when he was going into 7th grade. Kid was one of the leading scorers on the team. He couldn't understand it, was devastated. I told him, literally F$3@ them, now they can't have you on their team. We'll find a new team. It wasn't easy, it was towards the end of tryout season. He was accepted to a couple of B teams at the last minute. He tried a few practices and he felt the kids weren't on his level. We reached out to another club in early December. All the while continuing to train. He went to an indoor practice with this team. He had what he thought was an OK practice. Turns out the coaches loved him. He became one of the center pieces of the new teams offense. Fast forward to the spring. He gets an opportunity to play his old team. He blows their doors off with 3 goals and 2 assts in the first half. To the point where they're face guarding him in a ole OBLL game at field of dreams.
Fast forward to the summer, they meet again. They face guard and double him all game. He still manages to get the ball with 20 seconds left. Finds his teammate on the doorstep and they win again.
The season is now over, we're on Vacation. The Director of the old team is calling me begging to have him back, we made a mistake, on and on. So I string him along, I even pay for the tryout. Guy is calling day before, can't wait to have him back, blah, blah, blah. I say we'll see you tomorrow.
Let's just say, I hope they're still not waiting for him to show at the tryout.... Can't tell you how good that made me and my son feel. We laughed ourselves silly over it.
Today he's still doing great. He has a number of D1 schools very interested.
Point of this whole story: Just keep playing and don't let some dopey club tell you whether or not your son is good enough to play at a top level. Listen to yourself and your son! Things can and will workout for the best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not fl$ , Its FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
would love to hear more on that subject, not because I'm into this gossip crap, but if a team is seriously on the outs with a targeted highschool for my son, I would like to know...save myself the time, money and trouble...come on, let's hear the latest

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks for your support and kind words, trying to keep perspective...he feels better because several kids from the team that dropped him have reached out through their multitude of social networks and said the team screwed up, that the kids they dropped him for although ok, are not as good as my son because they know them, same school..his ****Deleted****told him he should of made it...seems like they added a bunch of one certain HS's players, so the drop may have had a political component...makes him feel better but betrayed, he trusted them to make selections on merit alone, turns out certain kids who made the team never even made the second night of tryouts...makes me shake my head...such nonsense...I too trusted this team was different...he may not of made it on merit in the coaches eyes, but this info doesn't allow for a clean break on the subject...anyway, thanks again...

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
come on, you gotta expand on that statement, was targeting that team this year, but the feud thing made me think twice...something new you heard about fl$/Chaminade face off?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
come on, you gotta expand on that statement, was targeting that team this year, but the feud thing made me think twice...something new you heard about fl$/Chaminade face off?

They cut the kids involved in the summer tournemant dispute when it happened. Now they have gotten real nasty and cut their siblings, cousins and other returning players identified as "Chaminade kids." Current and prosepctive Flyers beware!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the 2019 age group?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so what teams are friendly with Chaminade and St Anthony's. If you cant say maybe then all of the teams are and where you play is a crock of @#$!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks for your support and kind words, trying to keep perspective...he feels better because several kids from the team that dropped him have reached out through their multitude of social networks and said the team screwed up, that the kids they dropped him for although ok, are not as good as my son because they know them, same school..his ****Deleted****told him he should of made it...seems like they added a bunch of one certain HS's players, so the drop may have had a political component...makes him feel better but betrayed, he trusted them to make selections on merit alone, turns out certain kids who made the team never even made the second night of tryouts...makes me shake my head...such nonsense...I too trusted this team was different...he may not of made it on merit in the coaches eyes, but this info doesn't allow for a clean break on the subject...anyway, thanks again...

Which team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard it was taking Manhassat kids over GC kids on 2020 hadn't heard the Chaminade angle

They cut the kids involved in the summer tournemant dispute when it happened. Now they have gotten real nasty and cut their siblings, cousins and other returning players identified as "Chaminade kids." Current and prosepctive Flyers beware!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In '20 there are still GC kids on the team. 3 did not make the team and it had nothing to do with the said Catholic school dispute. in '20 is was based on the talent of who showed up at the tryout. I am a parent NOT from Gc or 'Set.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CHAMINIDE WILL RULE WITH OR WITHOUT THE STUPID CLUB POLITICS. THE TOP OF THE LINE , CREAM OF THE CROP, SUPERIOR BREEDING ALWAYS COMES THRU.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
CHAMINIDE WILL RULE WITH OR WITHOUT THE STUPID CLUB POLITICS. THE TOP OF THE LINE , CREAM OF THE CROP, SUPERIOR BREEDING ALWAYS COMES THRU.

You are a [lacrosse]!!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard