BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 76 1 2 3 4 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2022 Express? What was the final headcount? How many players did MC have this season?

We had 20.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last I heard it was at 23 and climbing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last I heard it was at 23 and climbing

COMPLETELY FALSE!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 tryouts for Express start this week, good luck to all ! Hopefully the coaches take the most deserving players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 express should be the team to beat this year with the best 32 kids coming over and several better igloo kids and united kids trying out. I believe express and smash separate themselves as AA teams, igloo remains A with united, team LI etc. if your son can make express, that is a good spot.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express takes 32 players on a roster?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express takes 32 players on a roster?

think he meant Manhasset 32 players....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 express should be the team to beat this year with the best 32 kids coming over and several better igloo kids and united kids trying out. I believe express and smash separate themselves as AA teams, igloo remains A with united, team LI etc. if your son can make express, that is a good spot.

This post is great. May I ask how you obtained this valuable in side information? I don't know what kids are coming back to my sons team and you know that the better igloo and united kids are trying out for Express? You just can't make this stuff up. Some of you people are insane.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW--how do I get my kid involved we just moved to LI from Idaho

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is losing quite a few players this year. Top players. They were barely an A team last year. Not a chance they jump to AA with smash. Smash is on the decline. United is no longer. TLI will be worse. Igloo will be good. Stop drinking MC's coolaid.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United split up?

Express is losing quite a few players this year. Top players. They were barely an A team last year. Not a chance they jump to AA with smash. Smash is on the decline. United is no longer. TLI will be worse. Igloo will be good. Stop drinking MC's coolaid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for sorting through the tea leaves for us. Why don't we just let the kids figure it out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United split up? NO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This must be a kid posting this crap about all the teams because no normal parent would do this!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This must be a kid posting this crap about all the teams because no normal parent would do this!

LOL - you must be new to 2022!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think most of these parents are out of their minds! No college is even starting to look until 9th grade, and for that your kid has to be a stand out player. Even if they called me tomorrow and wanted my son on the best team. I don't want to stand on the the side lines biting my nails hoping my son plays good and doesn't lose playing time. Do you really think the colleges are going to ask how many championships they won in elementary school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ha you are biggest tool on here both talking about 2022 and college...take a look back you are the only one. There may be some crazy parents concerned about what travel team their kid will play on but you are the only jerk actually thinking, in your mind, that others are thinking about 6th grade lacrosse and college. Get a life...I know you tried to come off as all cool that everyone else is crazy...but even hinting that college and 11 year old lacrosse is on your mind is nuts...wow, loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must have been dropped on your head as a child because you have completely missed the point. The point was not to take the sport to seriously at such a young age, sorry I can't spell it out with big colored blocks, DA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have any thoughts about how the 2022 Bluefish. Seems lot a like a lot of former Express coaches involved. What's the likelihood they will be a true A team at this grade?

What is a true A team? That is the question???

Ability to go .500 in A brackets of tournaments is a good gauge

You go 500 in the A bracket and they will kill you on here and say B team at best! According to the people on here , there are maybe two A teams per age group!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So true, but the "loudest" people on here are out of their minds so consider the source.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

top players? Who said?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure this note is coming from a parent of kid who will not be on the team. At this level coaches play to win. When MC shows up, they play to win. When parents stand in, equal time.

so not true. You obviously were not on the team.all direction comes from MC. Give me a break.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 of the top 6 midfielders are gone. Fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

tryouts look very promising. Team needed major overhaul regardless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought that team was just put together in 2014?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought that team was just put together in 2014?

yes but with a special tryout before orchestrated by parents who are already on to the next greatest and latest thing. it will be better this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 left 2 followed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 left 2 followed.

SST down. DK down. they bailed on this team but they at least didn't take it down. core team still there. great tryout boys. keep up the hard work. heads up United.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL.. are u talking about the DELETED..Wow. Big loss. The team is better without him. They did lose a very valuable DELETED He will be missed.

You do realize that you are talking about children!!! Knock it off!!!

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 left 2 followed.

SST down. DK down. they bailed on this team but they at least didn't take it down. core team still there. great tryout boys. keep up the hard work. heads up United.

Heads up united isn't that a B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 left 2 followed.

Heads up united isn't that a B team?

Heads up regarding the parents they just acquired.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You parents should be ashamed of yourself. I know the parents and kids and they are all great people. I really don't understand why the personal attacks on these people who are trying to do what they think is best for their kids. The fact remains if your kid was good enough to get the invite as well you would have sprinted too. No need for the harsh words and resentment.You are supposed to be the adult, grow up and wish them well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You parents should be ashamed of yourself. I know the parents and kids and they are all great people. I really don't understand why the personal attacks on these people who are trying to do what they think is best for their kids. The fact remains if your kid was good enough to get the invite as well you would have sprinted too. No need for the harsh words and resentment.You are supposed to be the adult, grow up and wish them well.

Get the invite? I thought all tryouts are open to everyone. No invitation required

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo flyer says they are doing two teams at the 2022 level

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you obviously don't know them well enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you have no idea who gets invites where.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I actually know them very well, so well that they were at my house two weeks ago! You are just not a very nice person, who is very bitter! My suggestion to you is to try to act like an adult.

you obviously don't know them well enough. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any idea who is coaching second igloo team ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe it's one of the assistant's from the original team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I actually know them very well, so well that they were at my house two weeks ago! You are just not a very nice person, who is very bitter! My suggestion to you is to try to act like an adult.

you obviously don't know them well enough.
[/quot

lets not get into who is nice and acting like an adult. Many of us witnessed their behavior on the sidelines. I'm sure they were perfectly fine at your get together. It was no example for children.

Page 2 of 76 1 2 3 4 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard