BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,280
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
Re: Boys 2025-3rd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Heard tryouts could be 60 plus kids. A lot of kids don't make it then. My son isn't great, I was hopeful of 2 teams. Can't travel to far. Thanks

Tryouts are 8 hours for 100 bucks. Can't beat that and if he is a good kid you never know. If syosset is close, you could try Bluefish

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard tryouts could be 60 plus kids. A lot of kids don't make it then. My son isn't great, I was hopeful of 2 teams. Can't travel to far. Thanks

Tryouts are 8 hours for 100 bucks. Can't beat that and if he is a good kid you never know. If syosset is close, you could try Bluefish

I thought Bluefish we're going out of Hofstra? Force practice out of farmingdale. vipers out of Bethpage. Plenty of choices.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for info, i have babysitter bringing him to practice need to fairly close. Good luck with tryouts everyone. Thanks again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try the Long Island sharks . 3rd grade coach this year is very good and team is going to be more instruction based then just trying to get a good tournament team out there

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try the Long Island sharks . 3rd grade coach this year is very good and team is going to be more instruction based then just trying to get a good tournament team out there

I hope he better then last years 3rd grade coach. That guy just rips into the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the 10th grade coach is coming down to coach 3rd . He is a good teacher and very good dealing with kids at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sean Krieg for the bengals. Former varsity coach and Massapequa alumni. Also played at bucknell

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
John Foley dropping from 2018 Outlaws to coach 2025 Outlaws. He coaches at Cold Spring Harbor. tryouts in northport/huntington. practices in huntington.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sean Krieg for the bengals. Former varsity coach and Massapequa alumni. Also played at bucknell

Are they going to have kids play down again this year?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought MB was coaching outlaws team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams have 2, 3 coaches

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Mike Brennan is Coaching With the 2025 LI Outlaws Team, Coach Foley among others might be helping.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chris Fiore all American at UMASS, Tewaaraton finalist, former UMass assistant and MLL all star will continue to be at the helm of the Legacy squad. Great coach and even better guy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the LI Express coaches for their 2025 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on Millon Force for this age (2025)? Was thinking of having my guy tryout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw that Bengals team play last year, it was nothing more than a glorified town team. very unorganized

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mike O'Reilly. I doubt there will be two 2025 teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Michael O'REILLY is the head coach and did a great job with the kids this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the Express answer. Good luck next week at tryouts for those who are going down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Mike O'reilly's team be Team 1 at Express? Good luck to all!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes and I doubt there will be a team 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They will be an ok team I bet.... Some might say average.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you are such a loser. I'm so embarrassed for you. Some might say that a person that feels then need to bash someone else especially children is trying to compensate for their own inadequacy. YOU are probably an average father, an average employee, an average spouse, and if I had to guess you were a less than average athlete. Get a life. Your pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's back...Enjoy Avengers tryouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you are such a loser. I'm so embarrassed for you. Some might say that a person that feels then need to bash someone else especially children is trying to compensate for their own inadequacy. YOU are probably an average father, an average employee, an average spouse, and if I had to guess you were a less than average athlete. Get a life. Your pathetic.

I'm laughing very hard, I would say with above average intensity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So not true. There were kiDs from all over. They even won a tournament and finished in finals in another. Anything but disorganized. I was told no. Kids played up last year. Not down
I saw that Bengals team play last year, it was nothing more than a glorified town team. very unorganized

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So not true. There were kiDs from all over. They even won a tournament and finished in finals in another. Anything but disorganized. I was told no. Kids played up last year. Not down [quote=Anonymous]

They didn't win any tournaments last year and they didn't play up. They registered as a 2025 team in weak tournaments knowing they had 2024's on the team.. That's cheating. They did the same thing with their 2021 team. Had 2020's on the team but played in 2021 brackets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bengals (Nassau)
Express (Nassau and Western Suffolk)
Legacy (East )

We will be trying out for Legacy, Hurricanes, and Hitmen. Doing my research and talking to a few other parents at tournaments this is what I heard:

Bengals - not a good program only had a few practices and basically what is posted above seems to hold true from the 8 or 9 parents I've spoken too. The guy I spoke to on the phone from the team was nice but did seem a little arrogant when I asked how he compared to other teams. For a 2nd year program that didn't do much I was expecting something a little more humble. Plus I asked about the pricing since it looked cheap compared to other teams, I was told that that is only for 10-15 practices for the year and that Fall and Winter are additional. The costs for both would bring it at or above even the big name teams.

Express - formed late in the year with kids mostly from the same area as the Benglas. When it started it was great but in the end they weren't given what they were promised and the coach screamed and cursed at the team. Not something I haven't seen before unfortunately but for 3rd graders too much I want my kid to have

Legacy-another big name I heard mixed things similar to that of Express and my personal experience

These are from my hours of research. I don't have personal experience with all the teams. What I do know is that when you hear the same things over and over from different people there is a good chance at least part of it is true. That's why my son will be going to Legacy. (In no particular order)

That's my $.02

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They won the summer sunset. Check it out. The 2025 team had no older kids. All second graders. Get your facts correct. Check the rosters. Amazing what people will say. My kid was on team and your telling me they never won a tournament. It's amazing what people say on here. As far as 2021. All 6th graders again check it out. The girls team had 3/4 graders on it and they played 4th grade teams all year

[quote=Anonymous]So not true. There were kiDs from all over. They even won a tournament and finished in finals in another. Anything but disorganized. I was told no. Kids played up last year. Not down [quote=Anonymous]

They didn't win any tournaments last year and they didn't play up. They registered as a 2025 team in weak tournaments knowing they had 2024's on the team.. That's cheating. They did the same thing with their 2021 team. Had 2020's on the team but played in 2021 brackets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They beat pal teams at summer sunset no good teams were there.

Also it can be proven they had kids play down on both teams. There's a reason everyone says it.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They beat pal teams at summer sunset no good teams were there.

Also it can be proven they had kids play down on both teams. There's a reason everyone says it.....

Yup, 100% fact they had kids play down all year. Embarrassing program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know if the Bengals had kids playing down but I do know the Hitmen had kids playing down on their 2025 team. Another embarrassing program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know if the Bengals had kids playing down but I do know the Hitmen had kids playing down on their 2025 team. Another embarrassing program.

those two programs should just merge and call themselves thr Play Downs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hitmen won an 8th grade division in 2 different tournaments with all 7th graders. Their 6th grade team did lose to the bengals but that bengals team had 8th graders playing in 6th grade division so what do you expect? With their 8th graders they only beat Hitmen 6th grade team by 2 goals.

As for 2025 looks like you might need to recheck the facts. I think you confused the bengals 2025 playing down and still getting beaten by the Hitmen...it sounds like they may be trying to deflect off themselves and spread false rumors. If you're talking about shootout for soldiers which is the tournament referenced above they were all 2025 except for 2 players who were 2024 but does it matter when they played a 2023 team so everyone was playing up anyway?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You want a good program for your child then legacy is a perfect fit! Going on my third year , amazing staff ! The boys have a great time and learn the game the right way! Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unless it is totally an issue of travel convenience, why would either of these programs be a consideration? And if you don't want the travel commitment why not just supplement PAL with a camp or clinic or two and save your cash?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are hilarious who talk lies and untruths as if they know facts. For people reading this board. Do not believe everything you read. Do your own research and call these programs. The most important thing any parent should be worried about is "who is coaching their kids". Stop chasing the bumper stickers. Most of these teams have college kids coaching. They might understand the game real well. However transferring that information to a child is a whole other ball game. If somebody's reading these boards and that's what you are basing your opinion on then shame on you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely! Could not agree more with the above poster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Mike Reilly the only express 25 coach? Thinking about attending the tryout but don't want to have to travel that far west to practice

Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard