Re: Lost and Found
tom gandley #129144 08/08/15 11:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess Levittown was the only program that had red cups?..There was 5,000 coolers all over the fields but I guess Levittown was the only ones that were drinking?..90% of the people walking around had Red Cups. All these righteous people want to comment on Levittown . Lets address the MP Parent who was up and down the sideline"coaching". He was a complete [lacrosse]. The refs in my opinion lost control of this game. The kids on the field reacted to him and the intensity of the game was unfortunately dictated by a parent whos playing days ended, or never really started years ago. For a parent to leave the sideline and go after a coach is 100% inexcusable. Maybe we should address the fact that the wonderful MP Dad who started this called the injured kid a [lacrosse]. We can talk red solo cups all day, but when parents act like this and make the games about them, and inject themselves into the contest,theres a problem. Parents need to sit back and cheer on the team and forget that their playing days(if they even had them) are OVER. Red cups or whatever was in the cups played NO roll in this. People were drinking all over, all day. Pretty simple, Loser Parent charges coach, coach's family/friends had his back, period.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #129145 08/08/15 11:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I guess Levittown was the only program that had red cups?..There was 5,000 coolers all over the fields but I guess Levittown was the only ones that were drinking?..90% of the people walking around had Red Cups. All these righteous people want to comment on Levittown . Lets address the MP Parent who was up and down the sideline"coaching". He was a complete [lacrosse]. The refs in my opinion lost control of this game. The kids on the field reacted to him and the intensity of the game was unfortunately dictated by a parent whos playing days ended, or never really started years ago. For a parent to leave the sideline and go after a coach is 100% inexcusable. Maybe we should address the fact that the wonderful MP Dad who started this called the injured kid a [lacrosse]. We can talk red solo cups all day, but when parents act like this and make the games about them, and inject themselves into the contest,theres a problem. Parents need to sit back and cheer on the team and forget that their playing days(if they even had them) are OVER. Red cups or whatever was in the cups played NO roll in this. People were drinking all over, all day. Pretty simple, Loser Parent charges coach, coach's family/friends had his back, period.

90% of the people did not have red solo cups. I guess 90% of Levittown did. alcohol absolutely played a role. who are you kidding. you are justifying bad behavior by saying everyone was doint it. herein lies the problem. how about the coach that yelled at the kid. that's the real loser

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #129150 08/08/15 12:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is laughable. The MP parent charged the L-town coach from the sideline. I was right there, the L-town coach said "that was uncalled for" to the player. The ref was standing right there, if he "cursed out" a kid don't you think he wouldve said something. Please, don't defend the actions of this parent. The simple fact that the MP parent is solely responsible for this, not alcohol, no red cups. Maybe we should mention that the shining star of a parent also called the injured L-town player a [lacrosse]. There was another MP parent who was out of line all game as well, up and down the sidelines yelling and questioning the refs calls, critiqing the L-town players and telling the MP kids how to defend certain techniques. The ref had an absolute perfect opportunity to control the game by warning him and asking him to leave if necessary. Instead the game got real chippy b/c the boys on the field(who matter the most) responded to it.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #129152 08/08/15 12:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're obviously a MP parent. Just trying to get this straight, the L-town parents who had red cups made the MP parent LEAVE THE SIDELINE AND GO AFTER A COACH???...thanks for clearing that up..its amazing how you are defending the pathetic actions of a clearly out of control parent

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #129153 08/08/15 01:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is laughable. The MP parent charged the L-town coach from the sideline. I was right there, the L-town coach said "that was uncalled for" to the player. The ref was standing right there, if he "cursed out" a kid don't you think he wouldve said something. Please, don't defend the actions of this parent. The simple fact that the MP parent is solely responsible for this, not alcohol, no red cups. Maybe we should mention that the shining star of a parent also called the injured L-town player a [lacrosse]. There was another MP parent who was out of line all game as well, up and down the sidelines yelling and questioning the refs calls, critiqing the L-town players and telling the MP kids how to defend certain techniques. The ref had an absolute perfect opportunity to control the game by warning him and asking him to leave if necessary. Instead the game got real chippy b/c the boys on the field(who matter the most) responded to it.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #129155 08/08/15 01:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're obviously a MP parent. Just trying to get this straight, the L-town parents who had red cups made the MP parent LEAVE THE SIDELINE AND GO AFTER A COACH???...thanks for clearing that up..its amazing how you are defending the pathetic actions of a clearly out of control parent

no one said anything of the sort. another team also complained about Levittown on this thread. you are condoning the drinking like it's meaningless. the behavior is bad and so is the drinking. one inhibits the other. non of this is justifiable. it's disgraceful. both sides are at fault. control yourselves for cyring out loud. what exactly are we teaching these kids. good behavior until someone exhibits bad behaiour and then your allowed to exhibit bad behavior. great philosophy. the actions speak for themselves.

Like Reply Quote
tom gandley #129156 08/08/15 02:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an uninvolved third party who watched this mess unfold in front of children, both sets of parents are at fault here. They both had red cups. I of course cannot say what was in them but I am sure it was alcohol on both parts. The parent who was for lack of a better word ranting up and down the sideline for most of the game raised the tension of the game for sure, the refs should have done a better job in policing the sideline and the aggressive tone of the game. The big ref that taunted the parent, I am unsure of which side it was, is inexcusable. If that ref ever is one of my child's youth games I will inform his coach of what, in my eyes, he allowed to become a free for all.
Both sets of parents allowed their children to witness something that should never be seen in youth sports.
You blame each other which is a joke at best. You should be explaining to your children how wrong what happened was instead of typing on here placing blame on each other and bickering over who had more red cups.

Like Reply Quote
tom gandley #129157 08/08/15 03:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I also witnessed the entire event and think its hysterical how people on here talk out of their [lacrosse]! Who is the idiot who said the levittown coaches cursed at the player who just got a penalty? And that kids father only "confronted" the levittown coaches who supposedly attacked him. Well, you must have had a "few too many" to say you witnessed that. You are obviously a Miller Place parent to even make up such [lacrosse]. Actually I wouldnt be surprised if you are actually the loser who ran on the field and attacked the levittown coach. You are trying to defend the terrible behavior that was taken place by Miller Place. I guess people try to look for scapegoats when they know they are wrong.
Bottom line a Miller Place father ran on the playing field and attacked the opposing team's coach. Then he went to the injured player and called him a [lacrosse]. How is this being blamed on Levittown? That is the real definition of white trash!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #129160 08/08/15 03:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound like a real [lacrosse] [lacrosse]! Take the stick out of your [lacrosse]. Your the [lacrosse] geek who probably was never invited to parties.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #129161 08/08/15 03:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound like a jackass! How about the idiot who charged the coach. How about the same idiot who called the player from Levittown a [lacrosse] while he was still down? All the coach from Levittown said to the kid wss that "that was wrong" ... which it was. I'm sure from your comment that you probably have never played sports. Keep your stupid comments to yourself!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #129163 08/08/15 04:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound like a real [lacrosse] [lacrosse]! Take the stick out of your [lacrosse]. Your the [lacrosse] geek who probably was never invited to parties.

class at its best. how juvenile is this post. I thought some of the language was supposed to be taken out.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #129164 08/08/15 04:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no I actually don't think the ref even heard it. no one is defending any of the adult actions here. it's just bad examples all around. that was the point from the beginning. this isn't the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last time. unfortunately.

Like Reply Quote
tom gandley #129167 08/08/15 04:19 PM
A
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
A
Guys and gals this is a lost and found thread not a [lacrosse] session about a game. Please lets stop with this crap.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #129180 08/08/15 08:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess it doesn't count when the Levittown coach cursed at the mp player. I guess the Levittown parents didn't see that. A coach should NEVER talk to an opposing player unless it's to congratulate.

Like Reply Quote
tom gandley #129185 08/08/15 09:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Am I missing something here? You must be THAT Levittown coach. No coach should be drinking alcohol while supervising children, nor should he reprimand a 10 year old child from another team. Unacceptable behavior and illegal to be drinking on school property. Stop making excuses for poor behavior which crossed the line. Even the ref yellow carded that same coach during the game, and told the larger ref after the game he smelled it on his breath. That's a fine example for your players. You're right. There were some great parents we met from Levittow, not the drunk ones. Not my thing at a youth lacrosse tournament.

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard