BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
Girls 2018-10th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
BOTC is opening our Fall 2015 through Summer 2016 thread covering the Girls 2018-10th Grade age group.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2018-10th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
BOTC is opening our Fall 2015 through Summer 2016 thread covering the Girls 2018-10th Grade age group.

With tryout season approaching, I need to find a new team for my daughter. She played on fl$ last year and the team was very bad and she had a miserable summer. I am sure many of the girls will be moving on. She is a middle of the road player and I am not sure where to go at this point. What clubs can she play on either of their top 2 teams? Live on north shore. She would also,like to do more lax year round. I can't in good conscience send her back to fl$. Help!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

With tryout season approaching, I need to find a new team for my daughter. She played on fl$ last year and the team was very bad and she had a miserable summer. I am sure many of the girls will be moving on. She is a middle of the road player and I am not sure where to go at this point. What clubs can she play on either of their top 2 teams? Live on north shore. She would also,like to do more lax year round. I can't in good conscience send her back to fl$. Help!

I would doubt that fl$ will field a team in this age group next year. Parents I know are not having their kids return. It was a waste of money but more importantly was a waste of their time. Many I know wil most likely go to elevate. Some said they want tongonto YJ tryouts but any girl on fl$ would be on a 4th YJ team. Good luck with your next move.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would doubt that fl$ will field a team in this age group next year. Parents I know are not having their kids return. It was a waste of money but more importantly was a waste of their time. Many I know wil most likely go to elevate. Some said they want tongonto YJ tryouts but any girl on fl$ would be on a 4th YJ team. Good luck with your next move.

Many of the fl$ girls went to elevate tryouts last year. Some made 2nd team, some made 3rd team and others didn't make it at all. Most went back to fl$. Why will the outcome be any different this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Many of the fl$ girls went to elevate tryouts last year. Some made 2nd team, some made 3rd team and others didn't make it at all. Most went back to fl$. Why will the outcome be any different this year?

It will be different this year because the fl$ girls CAN NOT return to that program. It was such a disaster. They will NOT field a 2018 team this year and if they do it will be a repeat of this past summer.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like to Commend the Lady Eagles Town Team from Rocky Point on their success this past season wrapping it up with a 2nd year Lake Placid victory. Their Coach who is a volunteer has put numerous amounts of time and effort to showing positive results on both his Varsity and Middle School level teams , where others couldn't care less about the program he has proved them wrong. There is greater things ahead for this group of girls and for this coach.

User
User
Like to Commend the Lady Eagles Town Team from Rocky Point on their success this past season wrapping it up with a 2nd year Lake Placid victory. Their Coach who is a volunteer has put numerous amounts of time and effort to showing positive results on both his Varsity and Middle School level teams , where others couldn't care less about the program he has proved them wrong. There is greater things ahead for this group of girls and for this coach.

Who is the coach?

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop

Who is the coach?

Probably the person who wrote the post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really!!?? That's why this verbally abusive Daddy Coach has single-handedly ruined RP girls lax! You have no youth program to speak of. Every team is combined years, with numbers shrinking every year. Makes 3rd-6th graders run 5K's or they don't play. Has all these young girls out with repetitive use injuries. My daughter ran as fast as she could away from him.
-Teams left to play Nassau PAL
-Even JS and DS want nothing to do with him.....but daddy coach knows better than a D-1 College coach!!!!

User
User
Who is the coach?

Back of the Cage
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think I will goto rocky point and sell these people sand on the beach.
Keep drinking the kool aide people , that team has a half of a handful of higher caliber travel organization players.
He's a parent of a yellow jacket who takes sideline notes and watches youtube videos then goes and preaches "his" philosophy.
This is hilarious

quote=Anonymous]

Really!!?? That's why this verbally abusive Daddy Coach has single-handedly ruined RP girls lax! You have no youth program to speak of. Every team is combined years, with numbers shrinking every year. Makes 3rd-6th graders run 5K's or they don't play. Has all these young girls out with repetitive use injuries. My daughter ran as fast as she could away from him.
-Teams left to play Nassau PAL
-Even JS and DS want nothing to do with him.....but daddy coach knows better than a D-1 College coach!!!!
[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
*DS has single handedly ruined Rocky Point Lacrosse. He's coached teams with 6 D1 commits on it and still hasn't come up with a winning season. There are more girls playing lacrosse than ever. The 2018 class has about 15 girl's lacrosse players in it, while the 2015 class had maybe 3 players.
Also, where is your daughter going to college? I believe that "Daddy Coaches" is going to the top school in the nation. Also, about 5 other girls on the Lady Eagles are getting top twenty calls. Who do you think coached them for all these years? With an attitude like yours, your daughter will end up playing Club at Suffolk. She'll probably ride the bench. Have fun with the used cars sales men dressed up as a coach known as DS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
*DS has single handedly ruined Rocky Point Lacrosse. He's coached teams with 6 D1 commits on it and still hasn't come up with a winning season. There are more girls playing lacrosse than ever. The 2018 class has about 15 girl's lacrosse players in it, while the 2015 class had maybe 3 players.
Also, where is your daughter going to college? I believe that "Daddy Coaches" is going to the top school in the nation. Also, about 5 other girls on the Lady Eagles are getting top twenty calls. Who do you think coached them for all these years? With an attitude like yours, your daughter will end up playing Club at Suffolk. She'll probably ride the bench. Have fun with the used cars sales men dressed up as a coach known as DS.

The 2018 class has about 15 girl's lacrosse players in it.
Yes but how many playing lacrosse and how many are Lacrosse Players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh Boy! Francis has the soap box out again! Give it a rest already!!!

User
User
Who is the coach?

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey we have an idea !!
You should set up a meeting with DS and express your anger towards him just as you cowardly done on here and share your philosophy of your coaches high lax knowledge with him so he can drink your kool aide too. If your not happy with your school ball coach , don't play ! I am sure the top 20 colleges will understand .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the coach?

Do a little research - try this new site called the Google!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does that matter? Clearly they are a group of girls that are playing together and winning. If your daughter plays high-caliber lacrosse you should know that you can't win a lacrosse game with one girl; and "Daddy Coach" plays everyone equally. Therefore, even if a girl spends $3000 a year having every washed up HS lacrosse player training them from here to Garden City (because that is probably how you distinguish a "lacrosse player" from a "player of lacrosse" = $$$ spent) or $0 having "Daddy Coach" coach them, they equally contribute to the team and are getting better every year through good-ole handwork. And hey, if you keep sucking up to JS he might let your daughter ride the bench on his 40 girl roster team!!!!

User
User
Who is the coach?

Do a little research - try this new site called the Google!

Dear Patch,

Thanks for the advice. I did in fact do a little research and went on Google.
Amazingly YOU came up under [lacrosse].

If your gonna comment on this coach don't be that much of a puss to only use initials.
So if you're going to publish comments at least let our readers know who the [lacrosse] your talking about.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The "Daddy Coach" who they are talking about is Sanchez, the first year JV coach at RP, and this person on here thinks that he knows more that Dan and Joe Spallina.
As far as numbers , RP used to have 2 teams per age group from 3rd to 6th grade. Now each team is a combined grade team. Parents ran away from this group, even going so far as to do Nassau PAL and splitting from them.
And how are LE other teams doing if he is such a lax prophet? They couldn't even beat a PAL team. So relax with how well they are all doing.
And his little stint with JV will be short lived as they already have his replacement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow with all these studs and such a great coach you elected to play in the JV divisionIf you are going to brag about winning the JV division with varsity players you should expect some abuse.

User
User
The "Daddy Coach" who they are talking about is Sanchez, the first year JV coach at RP, and this person on here thinks that he knows more that Dan and Joe Spallina.
As far as numbers , RP used to have 2 teams per age group from 3rd to 6th grade. Now each team is a combined grade team. Parents ran away from this group, even going so far as to do Nassau PAL and splitting from them.
And how are LE other teams doing if he is such a lax prophet? They couldn't even beat a PAL team. So relax with how well they are all doing.
And his little stint with JV will be short lived as they already have his replacement.

Thanks for being clear so outsiders can understand and follow. Good on ya.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is a Cult leader, has many followers who will do anything for him , he offers free Saturday morning boot camp sessions and stick skills , if he was to charge for this he would have absolutely no one there. The saying if it's free it's for me would sum this up , rocky point is a small town with not much socializing in the community going on , this is a way for parents to get free day care and or a saturday morning coffee clutch with friends for two hours .this is totally fine but doesn't in any way make him an instant high caliber lax coach. He had all his cult members last year vote him in as youth coach of the year , very sickining to say the least. His head is so swollen that he believes he is collegiate coaching material .
Parents who made previous statenets that 15 girl's are all being looked at by top 20 schools is far from the truth . There is a half a hand full of girls who are good only because they have played on the yellow jackets , and played together since youth , if you take them away from this team environment, you will find they are just as basic as the ones this cult leader claims everyone who doesn't participate in his ideology is.

quote=Anonymous]

Wow with all these studs and such a great coach you elected to play in the JV divisionIf you are going to brag about winning the JV division with varsity players you should expect some abuse. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how you think you know everything about this person and his team. It's ok to call yourself a Fan. Oh, and by the way , you couldn't be more incorrect on all the points you are trying to make. That's always been your M O. No one really cares what you think.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know this is frank Vu trying to stir up [lacrosse] again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We all know this is frank Vu trying to stir up [lacrosse] again

So posting on here about how there are "great thing ahead" for this coach, Sanchez, shows his pipe dream to undermine Spallina and become the HC of RP. The guy is verbally abusive, a joke to all the refs and an embarrassment to the community with his antics. But his replacement is here already.
So all his little board followers who have depleted the youth program (there is a fraction of girls playing Lax) think he is going to take over the HS program is a joke. He thinks having 2nd and 3rd graders having to run 5k's and attend his boot camps is mandatory to play. That's abusive! Girls ran away in droves. He wigged out when the other RP girls won the Shamrock Shootout, and made damn sure those girls didn't play together again!!
His older team is a bunch of travel team girls thrown together and they are good. His younger teams that the parents are too cheap to get real coaching, have been doing this crap for 4 years, and any girl not on a real travel team can't even catch! His younger teams barley win a game at any level. But the parents keep drinking his cool aid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow for somebody that hates this coach and teams so much you really keep close tabs on them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn't agree more with the above !
He's not proven in anyway nor does he have the coaching knowledge .
He's not the spallinas - proven results
He's not the palaseks - proven results
He's that rocky pointer who just runs a boot camp and wants that state championship in girls lacrosse so he can say it was him who made that happen .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow for somebody that hates this coach and teams so much you really keep close tabs on them.

Yes I do keep tabs on someone that will be coaching my daughter. Watching the kool aid drinking parents throwing out their 3-5th graders in the rain on a 40 degree Sat morning to do boot camp while they are crying and begging not to do it was the last straw. He says if you don't do his boot camp, you don't play on his LE team. That's abuse!
Needn't ballistic when other coaches won shamrock, and when a young girl coach beat his HS all start team at Lake Placid!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the last time I checked lacrosse was played in 40 degree rainy weather so I guess those girls will be well prepared. Good Luck to you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny but for people who talk so much crap about the varsity coach all season on how he sucks , they certainly kiss his [lacrosse] when season rolls around.
Yes you know who you are !
That includes the main topic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny but for people who talk so much crap about the varsity coach all season on how he sucks , they certainly kiss his [lacrosse] when season rolls around.
Yes you know who you are !
That includes the main topic.

Must be a north central Suffolk County thing...your friends next door in Miller Place don't even have a coach now for any level as they were all let go. Almost every senior and junior (except for the 'Brown' noser looking to get into Brown who had no travel experience and didn't get into Brown anyway but wasted a position on the field) lit into the coach during the exit interviews (heck, she probably did also) so I guess we got what we were hoping for. The RP and the MP girls have been playing sports with and against each other for years and they both wonder how they have scant playoff opportunities with the talent they had and have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody remember when the crazy guy made the fake Facebook to bash Sanchez and rocky point lacrosse? Looks like the crazy guy found another place to spread more hate anonymously. Get a life guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No but I do remember hearing that the Lax Guru wannabe and his cronies turned away a D1 girls coach with Not allowing his daughter to play up one year. Please explain that one ? Sounds more harm then good for the program wouldn't you say ?? Seems it's all about the inner circle of a select few . Was it fear that real lacrosse may rise again in RP if you let this man get his feet back into program ?
Afraid that you may be proven wrong in your teachings ?

I think bending the rules that have been bent already for some of your coaches who together couldn't figure out how to tie his shoes would have been the right choice for the whole program.

Look at the big picture !

Anybody remember when the crazy guy made the fake Facebook to bash Sanchez and rocky point lacrosse? Looks like the crazy guy found another place to spread more hate anonymously. Get a life guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No but I do remember hearing that the Lax Guru wannabe and his cronies turned away a D1 girls coach with Not allowing his daughter to play up one year. Please explain that one ? Sounds more harm then good for the program wouldn't you say ?? Seems it's all about the inner circle of a select few . Was it fear that real lacrosse may rise again in RP if you let this man get his feet back into program ?

I think bending the rules that have been bent already for some of your coaches who together couldn't figure out how to tie his shoes would have been the right choice for the whole program.

Wait so the rules should bend and you should automatically be able to do whatever you want if you're father is a D1 Lax Coach? Oooh ok that makes perfect sense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well being a part of this program as a parent who commends MS I would say that the ridiculousness that he has turned away this D1 college coach when other (no names) board members have their daughter playing up already and more so that most of the teams are combined with various grades already, but wont allow a guy who has proven himself over and over to step in help out when he can and maybe make the necessary recommendation and corrections to the way things are done, it is a foolish move on the part of what's best for the organization. It looks more about selfishness of keeping control of the organization (all to himself) .
I can tell you that many other parents were disappointed on the turning away of JS with such a lame excuse . I think people to realize that decisions need to be spread out with thought amongst the board , and not by one thick headed member .

Wait so the rules should bend and you should automatically be able to do whatever you want if you're father is a D1 Lax Coach? Oooh ok that makes perfect sense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!!!!!

User
User
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!!!!!

That's not a very ROYAL comment now is it?? Get it?

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you mean by this? Please elaborate?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When's tryouts for top gun and YJ 's

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard