BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,630
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 49 of 327 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
When did people completely stop understanding sarcasm

The stopped understanding sarcasm when CR told them they weren't allowed to understand it.

Your a complete moron!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The stopped understanding sarcasm when CR told them they weren't allowed to understand it.

Your a complete moron!!
c'mon thats funny

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your a complete moron!!
c'mon thats funny

All in all....that is funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
REALLY GROW UP

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I noticed in the National Draw tournament that there were only 4 teams in our bracket (2020) and 3 og them are YJ's, how does that work? Will there be other teams? Do we play up?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I noticed in the National Draw tournament that there were only 4 teams in our bracket (2020) and 3 og them are YJ's, how does that work? Will there be other teams? Do we play up?

Not sure if I have this right, I have older girl and most of the US lacrosse sponsered tournaments the first age group is 6th going into 7th grade which is 2018. They will lump younger teams together in pool play and will play up. I have seen many clubs play up one year, not often two, but YJ are always pushing the envelope.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stay home and scrimmage each other. Save your tournament $, gas $, hotel $ etc......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if parent coaches get paid and how much?

What about all the girls that come home for the summer? Just travel expenses or are the compensated well?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What business is it of yours?? How much do you make a year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe its someone considering coaching for yj. Stop being nasty.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Varsity coaches get between $4500 - $9000 per season

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They can't stop being nasty, There Y.J. parents. Every one els is beneath them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are interested in being a Y J coach, speak with the organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are interested in being a Y J coach, speak with the organization.

Why do you carry their water?? They collect a lot of money and good for them. Simple question do parent coaches get paid? Don't get paranoid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parent coaches do not get paid a salary. They get their child's tournament and hotel fees paid for by the organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't you tell us what organization your daughter plays for and if and how much her coaches are paid.You will not tell us because it is none of our business just like which yj coaches get paid and how much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parent coaches do not get paid a salary. They get their child's tournament and hotel fees paid for by the organization.

Don't forget the perks of a parent coach, kids get a walk through try out and lots of playing time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't you tell us what organization your daughter plays for and if and how much her coaches are paid.You will not tell us because it is none of our business just like which yj coaches get paid and how much.

Some orgs dont get paid to coach but i believe they split up the proceeds from the tournaments they run.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the 100 year old 2015 blue winning streak come to an end?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that 2015 blue lost?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes, they lost in the semi and the team that beat them lost in the finals. The team that beat the YJs "Blue A" won by a goal and that same team also beat Top Guns by one goal. Interesting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes, they lost in the semi and the team that beat them lost in the finals. The team that beat the YJs "Blue A" won by a goal and that same team also beat Top Guns by one goal. Interesting.

that puts two teams in the tournament ahead of both YJ and TG. It's a battle for 3rd or 4th place.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
There were no semifinals. Only the top team in each bracket went on, and it wasn't YJ and it wasn't TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that puts two teams in the tournament ahead of both YJ and TG. It's a battle for 3rd or 4th place.

at least two teams you mean, Top Guns didn't make it to the playoff round because of the loss, jackets real blue did though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you really think tht because the YJ's lost one game that it somehow makes your TG team better? or makes that YJ team any worse? One thing is for sure, you people are so predictable! I bet you couldn't wait to get to your computer this morning! LOL you are entertaining though! Pathetic!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

at least two teams you mean, Top Guns didn't make it to the playoff round because of the loss, jackets real blue did though

I stand corrected. I was going off what I heard on the field yesterday but I see I was wrong.

Which YJ Blue is the original blue, aka last year's blue?

The team that beat TG and YJ was Skywalkers Blue. Super fast team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Did the 100 year old 2015 blue winning streak come to an end?

that puts two teams in the tournament ahead of both YJ and TG. It's a battle for 3rd or 4th place. [/quote

It seems that all the teams in the discussion were evenly matched which is good to see. Sometimes reaching playoffs or not can be luck of the draw on who ends up in your bracket, so in the end it doesn't matter where your losses come but rather to who you lose to. All you can take out of this tournament is that there was a champion in this age division and it wasn't YJ or TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you really think tht because the YJ's lost one game that it somehow makes your TG team better? or makes that YJ team any worse? One thing is for sure, you people are so predictable! I bet you couldn't wait to get to your computer this morning! LOL you are entertaining though! Pathetic!

Worst argument I have ever seen as you have done the same exact thing you call predictable and pathetic. Look in the mirror and see the kettle is black.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not attempting to stir the pot , just curious, who did yj 2015 blue lose to ,considering the state championships were the same weekend were some of the long island teams at a disadvantage or do you think it had little impact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats
YJ 16 Defo
Beach lax champions HS Varsity A Division

YJ 17 CBertolone
Beach lax Champions Senior A Division

YJ 18 Rose
Beach Lax Finalist Junior A Division

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that puts two teams in the tournament ahead of both YJ and TG. It's a battle for 3rd or 4th place. [/quote

It seems that all the teams in the discussion were evenly matched which is good to see. Sometimes reaching playoffs or not can be luck of the draw on who ends up in your bracket, so in the end it doesn't matter where your losses come but rather to who you lose to. All you can take out of this tournament is that there was a champion in this age division and it wasn't YJ or TG.
I hear Liberty 2015 went undefeated in pool play but didn't make playoffs???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

I stand corrected. I was going off what I heard on the field yesterday but I see I was wrong.

Which YJ Blue is the original blue, aka last year's blue?

The team that beat TG and YJ was Skywalkers Blue. Super fast team.

It was the original blue that lost in semis (last year's blue). The other YJ blue (B team) lost pretty badly in the second game they played so they did not make it to playoff round.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers Blue 2015 won the tournament. They beat M&D Black 2015 6-2. YJ Real Blue 2015 lost to M&D Black 2015 3-2 in the semi-finals. The Skywalkers Blue 2015 team also beat LI Top Guns on Sat 9-8. This team is for real.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And Congrats to fl$ 2017 Girls Beach Lax Senior A Division - 2nd place, Senior A Division. A new team and headed in the right direction,.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
But which coach's name is associated with the so-called "real" blue YJ team? That's what I'm asking because I'm too lazy to go sort through the Lax Inception results.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hear Liberty 2015 went undefeated in pool play but didn't make playoffs???

judging from the web site with the results, it is true, Liberty Black 2015 won every game, but the tiebreaker of goals against wasn't in there favor so they went home early. It looks like another team in there division didn't play Liberty and won every game too. That stinks for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
But which coach's name is associated with the so-called "real" blue YJ team? That's what I'm asking because I'm too lazy to go sort through the Lax Inception results.

Here we are only one tournament into the season and already the blue, old blue, real blue thing is a messy issue. Any YJ blue team getting beat is bad for the brand. This re-labling of all the teams was a horrible idea!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the yj 2015 blue A team had lost to m&d 2015 black who went on to win the entire tournament. the 2015 m&d black did not play Topguns. the topguns lost to skywalkers who did not play the Yj 2015 blue A team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And Congrats to fl$ 2017 Girls Beach Lax Senior A Division - 2nd place, Senior A Division. A new team and headed in the right direction,.

Are standings posted for this event?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This team really knows how to work the field. Amazing job girls!

Like Reply Quote
Page 49 of 327 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard