BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,876
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 69 70
Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
BOTC is opening our Fall 2015 through Summer 2016 thread covering the Boys 2023-5th Grade age group.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So many teams in this age group are going to be really good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So many teams in this age group are going to be really good.

What teams do you know will be tops?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So do you see a shift coming in the age to a little more physical play? My oldest is in this so this is new to me. I noticed some kids getting a little more physical this year, mainly some of the bigger kids. I'm not complaining, just asking if this is where it is "allowed" to start coming out more? Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So do you see a shift coming in the age to a little more physical play? My oldest is in this so this is new to me. I noticed some kids getting a little more physical this year, mainly some of the bigger kids. I'm not complaining, just asking if this is where it is "allowed" to start coming out more? Thanks

I started playing my son up to 6th grade this year because he has gotten a lot better stick skills and faster. This is a good age to test the physicalness of the kids. In my opinion.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is happening with HB? All kinds of rumors swirling. Are they dead?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is happening with HB? All kinds of rumors swirling. Are they dead?

No. BM out though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Going to be an interesting tryout season for sure. BM out. How many go with him? How many stay?? And with who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HB? Hampton bays?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HB? Hampton bays?
honey Badgers. LI Express team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What club would hire BM?
His only dream was to beat the Bandits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've dreamed about beautiful woman, I've dreamed about winning a big lotto. I can honestly say I've never dreamed about my sons 10 year old lacrosse team winning a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that BM is out with Honey Badgers and no longer coaching or affiliated with the team? His choice or pushed out by Express and if true, is he coaching a new team this season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that BM is out with Honey Badgers and no longer coaching or affiliated with the team? His choice or pushed out by Express and if true, is he coaching a new team this season?

Whether or not he left on his own or was asked to leave is irrelevant. That kind of instability is going to hurt the team. Wherever he goes, a few boys will likely follow. I've heard of a few of the other boys moving to other teams even before is announcement. Looks like the #2 slot is up for grabs next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BM was told to leave. Then tried to take team with him but according to a few there were no takers. He is claiming the HB name so for all of you who dreamed of having a child on the badgers there are plenty of spots available!!!! Next thing you know he'll be begging for express to take him back. How pathetic. Maybe the Bandits will take him

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whether or not he left on his own or was asked to leave is irrelevant. That kind of instability is going to hurt the team. Wherever he goes, a few boys will likely follow. I've heard of a few of the other boys moving to other teams even before is announcement. Looks like the #2 slot is up for grabs next year.

Was told he left after a blowout with other coach. The Honey Badger name has always been an issue with the Express guys so I imagine it eventually was the straw.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BM was told to leave. Then tried to take team with him but according to a few there were no takers. He is claiming the HB name so for all of you who dreamed of having a child on the badgers there are plenty of spots available!!!! Next thing you know he'll be begging for express to take him back. How pathetic. Maybe the Bandits will take him

Sounds like Mike Chanenchuk is back on the boards. LOL That's pathetic!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would BM be told to leave? Doubt the rumor. His passion is to beat the Bandits. The Express parents don't know what's going on. AJ is second in command and he'll be next.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't know why BM was asked to leave then you never played HB saw what was happening on the sidelines. It was a disgrace. The boys succeeded despite him. Good for them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What an inaccurate statement. Check your facts before spewing your stupidity. I guess it's easy to throw a whole bunch of nonsense out there to see what sticks when you're able to do so behind a cloak of anonymity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is spot on. I saw them play Igloo late in season and he was nuts on the sideline.
So where is BM going with the HB name? Need to make sure I don't pay for that tryout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turmoil at Express. Hopefully the cheap shot defender is leaving.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BM is going to Legacy with a bunch of his Badgers. Should be a great team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how many teams Legacy and Outlaws have in this age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know who the 2023 Coach of Bluefish will be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is the True Blue website not updated since year 2014? They haven't announced fees, how many practices, who the coaches are, tournaments, etc. And they are asking to have you sign up and pay money for tryouts? Somebody from True Blue please explain.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Why is the True Blue website not updated since year 2014? They haven't announced fees, how many practices, who the coaches are, tournaments, etc. And they are asking to have you sign up and pay money for tryouts? Somebody from True Blue please explain.

I suggest that you register and sign in and ask this question in the Tryout thread. It is doubtful that anyone from True Blue will see it here. If you have reasonable questions, which it appears that you do, post them in the correct thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The head coach will be Coach Cat again who is also the co-head coach at Adelphi University

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous] BM is going to Legacy with a bunch of his Badgers. Should be a great team.[/quote

Not true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous] BM is going to Legacy with a bunch of his Badgers. Should be a great team.[/quote

Not true.

Only part not true is that a that a bunch of badgers would follow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BM is getting a raw deal. He started the Honey Badgers and had to answer to owners who's program is falling apart and only about the money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 BlueFish..who cares..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, it's Seth Tierny. His reputation is on the line. It's gonna be great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He built the Badgers into a winner.BM is a very good coach...In fact, relentless! Wherever he goes the team is going to improve dramatically. .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Seth Tierney himself will coach the 2023 team? Or is he just the Director of the program and we will see someone else at practices? Coaches make a huge difference for any team. Just want to know what I would be getting if my son made the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

some people might. shouldn't really bother you but it seems you are one of the minority on here who post a majority of the negativity. you can bash them next year after some supposed slight you feel you got.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would you send your kid to an extra tryout or 2 just to get some practice before his "real" tryout, if it was cost effective?

Thanks

User
User

Your from Jersey....who cares

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Planning to do a few tryouts keeping all options open. Problem is a lot of the tryouts are on same weekend and some overlap times completely. So sorting through what is best option. One criteria coming down to who is coaching. A lot of uncertainty and drama out there on 2023.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2 best coaches for this grade are probably the 91 Bandits and True Blue. The Bandits are coached by a MLL Coach and TB is coached by a college Coach. The Outlaws have a lot of good coaches but I don't know who coaches this grade.

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard