BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 31 1 2 29 30 31
Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Club Blue 2020 is terrible. NL killed them. The fact that it was a 3 goal game shows you where Madlax is. Probably why they ducked NL and why they are nomads without a league.

Man I know you love this Madlax 2020 situation. Try to keep your pants on when you think about it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2020 decided to leave and not play Next Level 2020 in the last game.

So who did Madlax 2020 play and did they win those 2 other games. I am sure we will never get a full answer on why they left early.

I see on the Madlax website that Next level will be playing in a 4 team play day at Landon on April 3rd. So you all will get your wish to see them play.

I saw the 2nd half of Madlax vs Club Blue. Rough Riders warmed up, took the field to play Madlax, but they didn't know they were supposed to play right then. Then some of the Madlax coaches and players came back but many had left as there was a schedule change they weren't told about so missed the game which immediately followed their first. That game could not be rescheduled. Not sure about the Next Level game 2 hours later.

The schedule was changed last minute and teams weren't made aware. Our team from New [lacrosse] showed up to warm up and told our first game was pushed back and because of the change had 3 straight games with no break.

Page 31 of 31 1 2 29 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard