BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
Re: 2015 LI LAX FEST
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I disagree. I hope his son is on my sons team next year. Take care.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are several good B teams, for a more beginner player. Do a little research before you spend a couple thousand. Some are good, some are poorly ran.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Cheering and coaching his son. Wow he sounds like an awful guy.
No No. the guy sounds like a tool. read it again

good guys, all of them, great kids too. Assets to any teams. I wish them all of the best wherever they go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I disagree. I hope his son is on my sons team next year. Take care.
No one was talking about his son. Take care.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My opinion would be to ask people to share their experience about with a team and coach. I have found that to be the most important criteria for me.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who said I'm a dad? Get your facts straight! Your way off on this one my friend!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. Ask some of your friends who have kids who play. Everyone wants your money. Remember that. Be selective, I agree with other guy. Location is important.

Re: Boys 2025 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were plenty of true 2nd grade teams this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even more next year. Express, outlaws, igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even more next year. Express, outlaws, igloo

Plus the new programs all trying to field 2025 teams...Blue Fish, etc

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That Bluefish logo is awesome!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
That Bluefish logo is awesome!

Agreed!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like it too. should attract a lot of players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Non stop with these organizations. Soon 1st grade teams. My prediction in 2 years first graders will have teams. Money, money, money. That's what its about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most new Clubs last year could barley get the tryout numbers and enough players to field teams. 3-4 more new Clubs this year?? Should be interesting. There are only so many players out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most new Clubs last year could barley get the tryout numbers and enough players to field teams. 3-4 more new Clubs this year?? Should be interesting. There are only so many players out there.

Good for the consumer. Ask about each team that fielded a 2025 team e.g. how were the coaches, what was the amount of practice time, cost etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy was excellent this year . 3 great coaches plenty of practices. All tournaments were local . We played a few tournaments where 2 grade teams pulled out and we had to play up but overall it was a great year. Next year coach will be one of the best around if what I am hearing is true .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy was excellent this year . 3 great coaches plenty of practices. All tournaments were local . We played a few tournaments where 2 grade teams pulled out and we had to play up but overall it was a great year. Next year coach will be one of the best around if what I am hearing is true .

Ask the 91 parents. Not so sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the coaches change?

Who is out

Who is in?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was referring to the incoming 2026 squad .Solid coach coming .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great post. SYAG won. Not sachem. It makes your post even better if you were completely accurate. Lacrosse world isn't very large is suffolk. Parents know other parents and kids, what teams they play for especially the good ones. We play 10 games in april and may remember. We know. Congrats to SYAG. Good game.

What SYAG team are you all referring too? SYAG doesn't have a summer program. If it was 2024 maybe Sachem East? I know north was at summer sunset and some of us were at this with legacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like it too. should attract a lot of players.

Maybe that's all it takes. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, true. Worth looking at for nassau kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau needs a good program outside of 91 and Express which I still think is Suffolk based. Practicing at Hofstra and just added a huge name to their staff. Bluefish could turn some heads. I know my town (Northern Nassau) has no club kids at this age. the emails are starting to flow about programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo practices in Nassau

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by anonomous
also...the more teams they create at any age group, then they have to scrap the barrel for coahes..thus you end up with sophmore college coaches or a PAL quality coah for the $$ you end up dropping...if we had known who our coaches were going to be after we tried out and made team, we would bailed..

and sometimes named coaches are not good with kids. Make sure they are used to little guys. Lax is not the same for 8 year olds as it is for 13.

Very true. You need to look no further than 91 Orange. Coaches were used to varsity player but could not coach little kids. It's very difficult so finding the right coach should be you top priority.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau needs a good program outside of 91 and Express which I still think is Suffolk based. Practicing at Hofstra and just added a huge name to their staff. Bluefish could turn some heads. I know my town (Northern Nassau) has no club kids at this age. the emails are starting to flow about programs.

Who are the coaches at each age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great post. SYAG won. Not sachem. It makes your post even better if you were completely accurate. Lacrosse world isn't very large is suffolk. Parents know other parents and kids, what teams they play for especially the good ones. We play 10 games in april and may remember. We know. Congrats to SYAG. Good game.

What SYAG team are you all referring too? SYAG doesn't have a summer program. If it was 2024 maybe Sachem East? I know north was at summer sunset and some of us were at this with legacy.
yeah I believe this person is right. syag doesn't have summer lax. most likely was sachem east. not sure who coaches their 2025 team but their pretty good from what I'm told.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yeah I believe this person is right. syag doesn't have summer lax. most likely was sachem east. not sure who coaches their 2025 team but their pretty good from what I'm told.

SYAG 2025 just won Hershey a few weeks back. SSC or Sachem East doesn't field a 2025 summer team to my knowledge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SYAG 2025 just won Hershey a few weeks back. SSC or Sachem East doesn't field a 2025 summer team to my knowledge.
you're right SSC has two 2024 teams east and north

Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard