BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Girls 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No one (except the few crazy tg black parents) ever said that yj 2018 Rose is not the best LI team by far...too bad the other MD teams dont come to the u15 or play then in other tourneys. That said, TG black is a very solid team (and better than Elevate Blue) but if 2018 is the big next recruiting year, she has issues with her Purple and White teams in that age group. Purple went 1-3 in the SS tourney only beating a 0-4 team and while white went 2-2,the two teams they beat had a record of 0-8. Purple lost to both the LI Wave and Title 9, two team s that are very underrated and along with the YJ 2018 second team, are probably teams 4-6 in 2018. Just telling it like it is....

So where do elevate blue and red fit in the mix. Red had great games with wave and title 9?
I would place Blue at number 3 and Red (who lost to both the Wave and title 9) in the group after yj2 wave and the title 9 group with Express, Liberty both TG teams the yj 3rd team and maybe the blaze.

Right now TG purple and white are on the same level as Team Elevate White, fl$ and Team 91. They are that bad. It has been said in a post earlier that if BS took the 10 best from each team that he would have a good 2nd team. That is true but will TG ever do it?

While I was the one who made the comment regarding Purple and White having issues, they are no way on the same level as fl$ or Team 91. Both fl$ and team 91, along with TOGZ and the South Shore Surf, are unfortunately the least talented teams teams. Not sure where Elevate White fits in.

elevate red and Wave had a one goal game and I think Elevate red and Title 9 had a 2 goal game that was tied at the half? How would Elevate red not be at their level? That makes no sense to me.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one (except the few crazy tg black parents) ever said that yj 2018 Rose is not the best LI team by far...too bad the other MD teams dont come to the u15 or play then in other tourneys. That said, TG black is a very solid team (and better than Elevate Blue) but if 2018 is the big next recruiting year, she has issues with her Purple and White teams in that age group. Purple went 1-3 in the SS tourney only beating a 0-4 team and while white went 2-2,the two teams they beat had a record of 0-8. Purple lost to both the LI Wave and Title 9, two team s that are very underrated and along with the YJ 2018 second team, are probably teams 4-6 in 2018. Just telling it like it is....

So where do elevate blue and red fit in the mix. Red had great games with wave and title 9?
I would place Blue at number 3 and Red (who lost to both the Wave and title 9) in the group after yj2 wave and the title 9 group with Express, Liberty both TG teams the yj 3rd team and maybe the blaze.

Right now TG purple and white are on the same level as Team Elevate White, fl$ and Team 91. They are that bad. It has been said in a post earlier that if BS took the 10 best from each team that he would have a good 2nd team. That is true but will TG ever do it?

While I was the one who made the comment regarding Purple and White having issues, they are no way on the same level as fl$ or Team 91. Both fl$ and team 91, along with TOGZ and the South Shore Surf, are unfortunately the least talented teams teams. Not sure where Elevate White fits in.

elevate red and Wave had a one goal game and I think Elevate red and Title 9 had a 2 goal game that was tied at the half? How would Elevate red not be at their level? That makes no sense to me.

Does it really matter?? Anonymous opinion, season's over, nobody cares except the parents, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does it really matter?? Anonymous opinion, season's over, nobody cares except the parents, etc.

Mr. or Ms. Elevate Red Parent.

By anonymous unregistered proclamation, I hereby deem that Elevate Red is now the 4th team of the second tier and is due all the rights and privileges associated with this prestigious placing. One stipulation is that your daughters team will need to beat one of the top three teams in this tier while not losing to any of the teams 'below' you including...gasp....the TG Purple or White! Failure to attain this will drop your daughters club to the dastardly third tier which is not to be confused with the dreaded fourth tier.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG not the 4th tier !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG not the 4th tier !!

Who's in the fourth tier? And do those teams have to drive down the turnpike every weekend from May into July?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
read some previous posts and you can also look at the results of some of the local tourneys to see who played who and how they did. Some clubs do all away tourneys, and some do a mixture of both.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know much about the empire state cup? Lacrosse later this week at Colgate? My daughter and a couple of her friends are going. It sounds like a good experience at a nominal cost and it extends the summer lax season by a week and she gets to play with different girls than she normally does. Any thoughts or comments on it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because if you know Title 9 they played a very bad game and still beat Elevate Red. Red played their heart out and made very few mistakes and still lost. Teams are on different levels. Watch them. Elevate Blue very weak. It's hard to judge them. They are always placed in lower brackets. Except capital cup. They were placed a little higher. Used to be good. Not any more. Sorry. 2018 blue coach disconnected.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know much about the empire state cup? Lacrosse later this week at Colgate? My daughter and a couple of her friends are going. It sounds like a good experience at a nominal cost and it extends the summer lax season by a week and she gets to play with different girls than she normally does. Any thoughts or comments on it?

What travel club is your daughter and her friends on that are attending?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because if you know Title 9 they played a very bad game and still beat Elevate Red. Red played their heart out and made very few mistakes and still lost. Teams are on different levels. Watch them. Elevate Blue very weak. It's hard to judge them. They are always placed in lower brackets. Except capital cup. They were placed a little higher. Used to be good. Not any more. Sorry. 2018 blue coach disconnected.

The Elevate Red Title Nine game was a four goal game with Elevate scoring at the buzzer to make it a three goal game. Better talent on Title 9 but they need more depth; that may change as folks get fed up with some of the other clubs.
Elevate Blue is better than you make them out to be and they had a good Capitol Cup in a pretty high division. I still think they are number three on LI in 2018.

Too bad they don't have a local league like the folks in MD were telling me they have. It also sounds like the MD teams start playing earlier in the season as one of the MD teams parents mentioned to me at Capital Cup that it was their 7th and last tourney for the year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Elevate Red Title Nine game was a four goal game with Elevate scoring at the buzzer to make it a three goal game. Better talent on Title 9 but they need more depth; that may change as folks get fed up with some of the other clubs.
Elevate Blue is better than you make them out to be and they had a good Capitol Cup in a pretty high division. I still think they are number three on LI in 2018.

Too bad they don't have a local league like the folks in MD were telling me they have. It also sounds like the MD teams start playing earlier in the season as one of the MD teams parents mentioned to me at Capital Cup that it was their 7th and last tourney for the year.

Would have been a much better game if Elevate wasn't missing their starting goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would have been a much better game if Elevate wasn't missing their starting goalie.

Most teams have 2 goalies that play 1/2 the game each; does Elevate only carry one goalie; especially for a trip to Va?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Had nothing to do with the goalie. She played fine. Midfield and attack couldn't hang onto the ball, dropped passes, got beaten to ground balls and on the draw. Red better than how they played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Had nothing to do with the goalie. She played fine. Midfield and attack couldn't hang onto the ball, dropped passes, got beaten to ground balls and on the draw. Red better than how they played.

So true. That was the worst and sloppiest game red played all year. Based on how red played if title 9 was a better team they would have won by more than 3 goals. Yes, red team carries one goalie who did not play that week and she happens to be very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really ignorant statement to make. It is impossible to ever say how someone WOULD have done IF they had played, or the outcome of a game IF someone had or had not played. You can only make a statement like that if they play with the same players and against the same players. I am a DELETED parent, and just watched film last week when making my daughter's highlight film. In the one game that both of those goalies have ever played in together, which was this year, the DELETED goalie had one save and let in about 5-6. The DELETED goalie had 5-6 saves and let in about 3. That is a much better comparison of how they each play than talking about a game that one of them wasn't even in.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: player idenification
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate Red is weak.that was a typical game from them. Title 9 more talented. Very obvious. No argument. Just go watch both teams play. Be realistic. And Elevate cost almost three times as much as Titoe 9. You should be getting more for that price which doesn't even include uniforms. Do the research. Blue very weak also. Watch them play. Just watch. There is no argument.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate Red is weak.that was a typical game from them. Title 9 more talented. Very obvious. No argument. Just go watch both teams play. Be realistic. And Elevate cost almost three times as much as Titoe 9. You should be getting more for that price which doesn't even include uniforms. Do the research. Blue very weak also. Watch them play. Just watch. There is no argument.

Someone (maybe plural) has it in for Elevate so your choices are/were to leave the team and play somewhere else or to stay and move on, no need for bad mouthing. Lets move on to something else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone (maybe plural) has it in for Elevate so your choices are/were to leave the team and play somewhere else or to stay and move on, no need for bad mouthing. Lets move on to something else.

Was thinking the same thing. Which Elevate team was his daughter cut from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thxs for the advice DK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a member of Team Elevate but I did see all 3 teams play this summer. Blue is good but not in the same league as YJ or TG top teams. Red is a solid team with good players. They just made too many turnovers in the game I watched. White is a bad team. Looked like a town team. They were better than Team Elevate NE though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree title nine more talented but has its own issues ,should be better than they are. Other than the 2018 team they are very very weak and unfortunately the 2018 team has the directors kid on it who never comes off the field and gets every play run thru her.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard