BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 26 1 2 23 24 25 26
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 v3.0
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LI express north beat crabs and triple HHH

And FCA beat LI Express N twice and HHH once and were blown out by Edge and 91.

FCA beat North once this summer (OT).
Would generally agree with the list - 91 and Madlax at top, everybody else is pretty much a jump ball...any given Sunday...

Don't put Madlax at the top. 91 and Edge are the best teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Edge 2016s are the best 2019 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
list of best 2019 teams this summer
1.Team 91
2.Madlax
3.Edge
4.Crabs
5.Triple H

I would disagree with the list when you consider both Express teams beat Madlax, Crabs and HHH in the last two major tournaments. This list might have been accurate last Fall, no longer. Team 91's FOGO makes all the difference and EDGE 2019 is in fact a 2018 team.

Express never beat Madlax. Madlax beat North and Express in Univ of Md. North twice and also beat them at Platinum Cup and in the Spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would generally agree with the list - 91 and Madlax at top, everybody else is pretty much a jump ball...any given Sunday...

Madlax beat Edge at Crabs Young Guns. Madlax and Team 91 at top, then Edge, HHH and Express North as Top 5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How can you include Edge 2019 on a 2019 list? They are ALL at least 2018 grad year. Not bashing their program practices, but they are not a 2019 team.
Madlax beat Edge at Crabs Young Guns. Madlax and Team 91 at top, then Edge, HHH and Express North as Top 5.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How can you include Edge 2019 on a 2019 list? They are ALL at least 2018 grad year. Not bashing their program practices, but they are not a 2019 team.

Madlax lost to FCA and Crabs twice this year. 91 (even though FCA beat them once) was consistently the best team. I would love to see them play Edge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know where Edge was all summer? Other than Crabs Young Guns, didnt hear of them anywhere...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no you are most likely thinking of the other express team. express north lost to fca 9-8 in ot and that was the only time they played them all summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about Laxachusetts 2019. Ty Xanders listed most of their players as players to watch and they play very well at platinum cup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about Laxachusetts 2019. Ty Xanders listed most of their players as players to watch and they play very well at platinum cup

I know we aren't supposed to single out players, but didn't Laxachusetts just lose a player/position to LI relo. A piece in which Express is in need of.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if laxarmy would become a full time team that team would be highly ranked with players from fl$, 91 orange, express A, and some revolution players that team would be one of the best no doubt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no you are most likely thinking of the other express team. express north lost to fca 9-8 in ot and that was the only time they played them all summer

FCA played two Express teams and the Cannons at a play day at Landon this spring. One was the regular express team and FCA lost in OT and the other was the North (Westchester) team and FCA won that game. Are there more Express 2019 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are beating your chest because you won a tournament where you had almost zero competition?? Please stop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relax we are not chest pumping. We know competition was weak. Come watch us play and you would agree that this team is very talented. If that team had full time coaches and those boys left their travel teams we would be a very good team. We could give the best teams a run for their money. If anyone would pull kids from the top teams on Long Island of course anyone can pull off a real strong team. All those parents on lax army have always been friendly with each other and those boys like playing together. For a team that doesn't practice their is very good chemistry amongst these boys. That's very rare.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I guess you think the all greys are a weak team then? They have always been a strong team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relax we are not chest pumping. We know competition was weak. Come watch us play and you would agree that this team is very talented. If that team had full time coaches and those boys left their travel teams we would be a very good team. We could give the best teams a run for their money. If anyone would pull kids from the top teams on Long Island of course anyone can pull off a real strong team. All those parents on lax army have always been friendly with each other and those boys like playing together. For a team that doesn't practice their is very good chemistry amongst these boys. That's very rare.

To be fair for comparison purposes, who have LaxArmy lost to over thelast 12 months?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We played lax army and those boys did not shove it in our kids faces. They gave one fist pump and walked back to their positions. And parents weren't going crazy over their kids scoring. They could have scored 20 goals against us and you could tell they hung back doing the right thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I couldn't agree more. A little full of yourself. Answer this why would people take their kids out of a good organization to play with a bunch of kids cause they like them? You would have nothing to offer my son when it comes time to get in touch with college coaches down the line. There's a parent trying to run the operation. It's not PAL. This guy must be from that revolution team. They have parents running the organization as well so I'm told. People will start to leave that organization cause they have no resources. They have some good players going to waste. Good for the team that beat B bracket teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound like a jerk. Chemistry is rare. Your team is a bunch of really good players from all over. You do some tournaments, thats a good thing. Enough of trying to put yourself on the map. People can't just leave well enough alone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoken like a true lax army parent. So now your kids are better then everyone else because they don't celebrate. Very interesting. I think you are smoking something. You are a real moron. Listen it's simple and we get it. You have good players from good teams so that would make you, wait don't tell me, good. Do they say the our father before games also?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I couldn't agree more. A little full of yourself. Answer this why would people take their kids out of a good organization to play with a bunch of kids cause they like them? You would have nothing to offer my son when it comes time to get in touch with college coaches down the line. There's a parent trying to run the operation. It's not PAL. This guy must be from that revolution team. They have parents running the organization as well so I'm told. People will start to leave that organization cause they have no resources. They have some good players going to waste. Good for the team that beat B bracket teams.

The All Grays are a B team? That's news to me. Over the past two years this team has beaten the Outlaws "A" team, Legacy Commandos, All Grays and others from out of state, and only lost to Team L.I. at the IMG Nationals. If you think they wanted to play against weak competition you are surely mistaken. They are what they are and have had some quality coaching over the years. Also, you are talking from a position of ignorance with team Revolution as you really don't know what "resources" the program has and has available to it. Maybe someone putting down other programs in order to protect heir own little fifedoom?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
everyone is crazy, if you look at most of the travel programs, the directors all have kids on one of their teams. None of the parents are coaching unlike 91 who has parents on their top teams coaching their own kids.

Don't knock a team that has been growing and trying to do the right thing. they have excellent coaches and have a solid plan in place for assisting the boys with recruiting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couple of people sound real bitter about lax army. From what I was told it is a bunch of boys who have played together in the past and still like playing together. So a couple of fathers put team together to do some offseason tournaments. What's the big deal?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are nuts. The majority of the players played together in the past before playing on their current teams, Isn't it a good thing that they still have an outlet where they can still play together and keep those relationships going?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea right. Parents run the team. They tell them who they want. It's not the coaches decision. Thats difference. You guys got nothing. Word has it they take kids from other teams to come play for them even if that means taking time away from kids that have been on the team. That's horrible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know many other "put together" teams that could just as good. Say what you want but if many players left their travel programs they could be on stronger teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
everyone is crazy, if you look at most of the travel programs, the directors all have kids on one of their teams. None of the parents are coaching unlike 91 who has parents on their top teams coaching their own kids.

Don't knock a team that has been growing and trying to do the right thing. they have excellent coaches and have a solid plan in place for assisting the boys with recruiting

I wouldn't say "None"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't think that was ment for lax army. I think the same about it as the other guy does that it's a good thing to play after the season with some friends.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The All Grays are a B team? That's news to me. Over the past two years this team has beaten the Outlaws "A" team, Legacy Commandos, All Grays and others from out of state, and only lost to Team L.I. at the IMG Nationals. If you think they wanted to play against weak competition you are surely mistaken. They are what they are and have had some quality coaching over the years. Also, you are talking from a position of ignorance with team Revolution as you really don't know what "resources" the program has and has available to it. Maybe someone putting down other programs in order to protect heir own little fifedoom?

I agree. The only team that has had our number is the Team LI white team(lost 3 out of 4 matches). Other than that, we have more than held our own against some pretty stiff comprtition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just started reading and it seems like the comment was for revolution not lax army. My kid played for lax army and I thought it was cool. Like kids getting pick up games at the park. It's cool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why is lax army even a topic? They had older boys playing down this weekend. it's not a 2019 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why is lax army even a topic? They had older boys playing down this weekend. it's not a 2019 team

That's funny ..name one kid who played down.one of the most blatant lies I have ever heard from an Empire Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try, there are no holdbacks or kids playing down on this team. almost all of these boys have been playing together for many years.

don't worry, lax army is not looking to recruit your child. as you told us we don't have much to offer except good kids, solid lacrosse and a great group of parents.

please share with us who is older that was there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea right. Parents run the team. They tell them who they want. It's not the coaches decision. Thats difference. You guys got nothing. Word has it they take kids from other teams to come play for them even if that means taking time away from kids that have been on the team. That's horrible.

lol..love how you use the word got..must be a character

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny ..name one kid who played down.one of the most blatant lies I have ever heard from an Empire Dad

Lax army is nothing but a bunch of kids getting together to play lacrosse as they have over the years. This was the only tournament around they could play in. If they knew some of the competition was not going to be on par with them they would not have played . Only All Greys were a good team the rest for the most part were b and c level teams. Their is no organization starting called Lax Army trying to get these kids to play for them. No agenda. Never has never will be one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The truth hurts. Explain how you take kids that aren't on your team and bring them down to play. Just to try to make a name for yourselves. You don't even care if you hurt the kids feelings on your own team. Very nice. You guys sens out some message to the kids. You GOT nerve. That's right GOT nerve. Is it the truth or is someone playing games with me. Don't trt to put revolution in the same sentence as 91,fl$ or exrpess. I'm not knocking the kids. As an organization is what I'm talking about. That's why you not even on BOC. GOT it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who the heck is everyone talking about.

where there is smoke there is fire and each organization has some smoke; only takes a few people to fan it and have it get out of control.

3 more days till August.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yo my boys played there and i think your getting a little out of control. Calm down big fella.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you ready for some football. Enjoy the rest of the summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The truth hurts. Explain how you take kids that aren't on your team and bring them down to play. Just to try to make a name for yourselves. You don't even care if you hurt the kids feelings on your own team. Very nice. You guys sens out some message to the kids. You GOT nerve. That's right GOT nerve. Is it the truth or is someone playing games with me. Don't trt to put revolution in the same sentence as 91,fl$ or exrpess. I'm not knocking the kids. As an organization is what I'm talking about. That's why you not even on BOC. GOT it.

Who's feelings were hurt..no one . That's right..They have only had kids that have played with them in the past and no one has complained..Never said they were as good as 91 orange or express .but they can compete with the other top a teams . Kids have never ever complained because the roster does not add kids just to fill it out and bring the number to 23 or 24. So no one is playing games or is trying to be sneaky or shady or non transparent . Just not sure where you are coming from on this???try again to come up with something

Page 25 of 26 1 2 23 24 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard