BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17
Re: 2015 LI LAX FEST
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express played hard hats off to them.

They all played hard, from top to bottom. It is Travel Lacrosse, not PAL, it the kids don't play hard, find another coach, team and/or organization.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes there are toooollllll!!!! I live with one! Been in legacy two years already! Also plays for sachem along with his syag / sachem buddy who rocked the cage today!
Go sachem! Go syag ! Go geese!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's true, but they are 8, so sometimes at that age , they don't play hard. Just an observation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes there are toooollllll!!!! I live with one! Been in legacy two years already! Also plays for sachem along with his syag / sachem buddy who rocked the cage today!
You're a nightmare in the stands huh loud mouth? time of your life huh? 8 year old lacrosse war stories. Syag lacrosse has one solid LAX team and it's their 8 year old team. east of their lacrosse program is a joke. calm down buddy rocked the cage.......the kids 8. at that age the ball is traveling like two mph off the shooters stick. most of the shots ate shot directly at the goalie at that age. relax. I'm sure I can pick you out in the stands right away. idiot lacrosse dad big mouth who never played. clown.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're a nightmare in the stands huh loud mouth? time of your life huh? 8 year old lacrosse war stories. Syag lacrosse has one solid LAX team and it's their 8 year old team. east of their lacrosse program is a joke. calm down buddy rocked the cage.......the kids 8. at that age the ball is traveling like two mph off the shooters stick. most of the shots ate shot directly at the goalie at that age. relax. I'm sure I can pick you out in the stands right away. idiot lacrosse dad big mouth who never played. clown.

I couldn't agree more. these people are not good for the game.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rocked the cage. These message boards are great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They all played hard, from top to bottom. It is Travel Lacrosse, not PAL, it the kids don't play hard, find another coach, team and/or organization.

Well they did play hard and coach/team/organization are all in a good place

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well they did play hard and coach/team/organization are all in a good place

Good for you, glad you are happy. Sometimes that is enough. If your boy is any good, and he is a real competitor, give him a shot at the few top tier teams. Express hasn't shown much interest in the lower grades so you might be disappointed in the long term.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the lunatic dad on 91 Oranges sideline? Talk about a guy who lives through his kid. I heard about him, but to see it in person is mind boggling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange is not in a good place. They are not winning. The coaches are not coming back. One coach is trying to steal players. They will be fine in the long run though. Everyone just needs to take a deep breath, trust the organization and their track record and stay the course. Now is not the time to panic Orange.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the lunatic dad on 91 Oranges sideline? Talk about a guy who lives through his kid. I heard about him, but to see it in person is mind boggling.

RVC daddy...thinks his kid should be playing up...haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was standing next to a lot of lunatic dads on both teams. And moms lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is fixed already people just don't know it yet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of changes coming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts next few weeks. A lot of change to a lot of teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of changes coming.

Elaborate, please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Panic over 8 yr old lacrosse. Do you hear how stupid that sounds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The goalie was awesome for the Geese!! Many shots were not directly shot at him, he was a brick wall! Also, this is not a dads post so watch who you are calling a big mouth. The Geese had more respect than any of those 91 parents. They cheered on there kids and didn't coach from the sidelines! Way to go Golden Geese!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The goalie was awesome for the Geese!! Many shots were not directly shot at him, he was a brick wall! Also, this is not a dads post so watch who you are calling a big mouth. The Geese had more respect than any of those 91 parents. They cheered on there kids and didn't coach from the sidelines! Way to go Golden Geese!!

You guys are the greatest and the classiest, we love you man!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie was good. Tons of parents coaching and screaming from sidelines. Samething with my sons soccer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lax is over now. Time to get a life for 4 weeks. Find another hobby. Have a good summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea huge guys in a Geese shirt pumping his fist screaming like Rick Flair every play screams Class. Hey Dad your son is playing not you. SMH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think its an RVC dad. The guy I'm talking about walks up and down with a lacrosse stick in his hand. Guy is a sad case of living through his son. There's a mom on my daughters team that's the same way. I should get those 2 together

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheering and coaching his son. Wow he sounds like an awful guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope these club teams announce coaches before tryouts, its nice to know before you waste money

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
never gonna happen....they get you $$ committed and then drop name of coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know, its an exspensive 1 year choice. It would be nice to know.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
also...the more teams they create at any age group, then they have to scrap the barrel for coahes..thus you end up with sophmore college coaches or a PAL quality coah for the $$ you end up dropping...if we had known who our coaches were going to be after we tried out and made team, we would bailed..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think its an RVC dad. The guy I'm talking about walks up and down with a lacrosse stick in his hand. Guy is a sad case of living through his son. There's a mom on my daughters team that's the same way. I should get those 2 together

Is it a bald guy who is built like a fire hydrant? I think he is from commack

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
cooler full of Red Bulls?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams and tryouts are popping up everywhere. Where does a parent bring a fairly new player to tryout. A good athlete, but just getting him into lacrosse now. Third grader.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope these club teams announce coaches before tryouts, its nice to know before you waste money

Not only coaches but where the teams will be based out of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is it a bald guy who is built like a fire hydrant? I think he is from commack

HAHA...makes sense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams and tryouts are popping up everywhere. Where does a parent bring a fairly new player to tryout. A good athlete, but just getting him into lacrosse now. Third grader.

Does he play PAL? Can he catch and throw? Ever been to a clinic? There has to be someone you know that has and has seen him play with some experience to help you figure it out. I will say that even with all of the muck you read on this board, when you actually ask someone for help, most (not all) go out of the way to steer you the right way.

Even a couple of years ago you could try out for teams inexpensively (including Legacy for FREE 2 years ago), now it costs 50 - 100 bucks, so choose wisely and realistically. You and your boy do not need an expensive lesson.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try, if possible to pick a place local to you. Practices can be 3 times a week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by anonomous
also...the more teams they create at any age group, then they have to scrap the barrel for coahes..thus you end up with sophmore college coaches or a PAL quality coah for the $$ you end up dropping...if we had known who our coaches were going to be after we tried out and made team, we would bailed..

and sometimes named coaches are not good with kids. Make sure they are used to little guys. Lax is not the same for 8 year olds as it is for 13.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is out there early, before practices and games warming up our boys and hsving a catch with 7, 8 kids at a time. He is loud on sidelines, but I'd take him and his kid anytime on my team. He should have been a volunteer dad coach for our team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, coach is very important, but location is big too. Some of these teams play out east. Traffic, work, it gets hectic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheering and coaching his son. Wow he sounds like an awful guy.
No No. the guy sounds like a tool. read it again

Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard