BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Girls 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't believe YJ Russell has played TG this season.

But Russell can win games without even playing! Just ask the Harney team at Lax Blast.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't believe YJ Russell has played TG this season.

They beat TG black at Lax By the Sea. Wasn't close. 8-2 or something like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Harney parents are not happy, I spoke to a ton of them this week and weekend, how can you not play the finals, thats ridiculous, Harney parents lets unite, there are plenty of clubs that will take our girls and then they wouldnt have a choice but to play us in the finals if tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Harney parents are not happy, I spoke to a ton of them this week and weekend, how can you not play the finals, thats ridiculous, Harney parents lets unite, there are plenty of clubs that will take our girls and then they wouldnt have a choice but to play us in the finals if tournaments.

Just stop the madness... if your a Harney parent as I am, let it go..it was one game, against our sister team, who we surprised once.. they were about to drop a bomb on us.. trust me.. we would have lost by 10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just stop the madness... if your a Harney parent as I am, let it go..it was one game, against our sister team, who we surprised once.. they were about to drop a bomb on us.. trust me.. we would have lost by 10

We'll never know now.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We'll never know now.

Watch them play a game or practice.. then you'll know

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top guns 2022 black was not at lax by the sea. Didn't play YJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top guns 2022 black was not at lax by the sea. Didn't play YJ.

So what was the best team that Top Guns Black 2022 beat this season so far?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way you are a Harney parent and speaking like that. We all watch them practice. Are they better than us probably, but 10 goals better you are insane. We were excited to play them, Coaches asked parents and kids if we wanted to play and we all agreed to play, we turn around and find out we arent playing. We pay a lot of money for tournaments we should be able to play in the finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way you are a Harney parent and speaking like that. We all watch them practice. Are they better than us probably, but 10 goals better you are insane. We were excited to play them, Coaches asked parents and kids if we wanted to play and we all agreed to play, we turn around and find out we arent playing. We pay a lot of money for tournaments we should be able to play in the finals.

I am I Harney parent, but I am also realistic, they are 10 goals better.
I never said we shouldn't have played the final, and I wish things worked out different for us last weekend. I rsponded to someone who thinks the entire team leaving the organization and joining a different club would somehow change things.
Hopeful we all ( coaches {Harney and Russell} & parents) learned something from what happend and it doesnt happen again.
Time to move on...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am still waiting for an apology from CR for the way her 2022 coaches acted this weekend. I think I'll be waiting a long time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am still waiting for an apology from CR for the way her 2022 coaches acted this weekend. I think I'll be waiting a long time.

The apology is in the mail along with a refund check for the missed game. Maybe yours got lost?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I never said we shouldn't have played the final, and I wish things worked out different for us last weekend. I rsponded to someone who thinks the entire team leaving the organization and joining a different club would somehow change things.
Hopeful we all ( coaches {Harney and Russell} & parents) learned something from what happend and it doesnt happen again.
Time to move on...

You are not a Harey parent you fool. If you were you would know that they played to a 7-6 loss in overtime to Russell at National draw. Hardly a 10 goal difference.

Looks like the game wasn't played to save face in the organization as the Russell team is the "top" team that is loaded with friends and family. If they lost to Harney their would be an all out riot in YJ land.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Time to move on...

You are not a Harey parent you fool. If you were you would know that they played to a 7-6 loss in overtime to Russell at National draw. Hardly a 10 goal difference.

Looks like the game wasn't played to save face in the organization as the Russell team is the "top" team that is loaded with friends and family. If they lost to Harney their would be an all out riot in YJ land.

Fool?? thank you for keeping this discussion civilized. I saw the game also.. how fast did that game get to 5-0 Russell 3 minutes?
Coach Manning put the brakes on his team, remember Russell wasnt there. ( no way that would happen again as it alomost bite them in the a$$) yes we came back to tie.. and even had a chance to win in O.T. my point is in the next rematch they will be no pull back. i'll split the differenc with you we would lose by 7

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^^oh yeah,I forgot.. remember when we got spanked by M&D in the semi's at Lax for the Cure 7-1
Russells team beat M&D 4-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Russell also lost to M&D. Play the game no matter what. If Russell was so sure of his 10 point win, why wouldn't he insist the game get played?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't want to play to embarrass your B team and question why you pay Harney!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lets hope the kids dont read this crap. Parents let it go you had your time in the sports arena many years ago.. Move on and let the children have their time. Or go join a over 40 team somewhere

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 YJ A vs B is the equivalent of beating up your little sister. It benefits no one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Russell also lost to M&D. Play the game no matter what. If Russell was so sure of his 10 point win, why wouldn't he insist the game get played?

Because CR didn't want the game played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blue is not allowed to lose...ask the Jones parents what happened a couple of yrs ago when they beat Curcio. Next game was not pretty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I still don't get that logic. The girls are here to play and all try to improve. Harney girls could have gotten a first hand lesson on how to play the game at a higher level, and Russell girls could have gained even more confidence in knowing how superior they are to most girls their age. They'll play this weekend and Russell will win easily. And the world will keep on spinning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I still don't get that logic. The girls are here to play and all try to improve. Harney girls could have gotten a first hand lesson on how to play the game at a higher level, and Russell girls could have gained even more confidence in knowing how superior they are to most girls their age. They'll play this weekend and Russell will win easily. And the world will keep on spinning.

Based on the current schedule, I do not see Harney playing Russell, but they are playing up against the 1st and 3rd 2021 teams. Really odd..,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on the current schedule, I do not see Harney playing Russell, but they are playing up against the 1st and 3rd 2021 teams. Really odd..,

That's really unfortunate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Way to many of you hang on this crap like it really matters
I agree all games should be played
But in grand scheme who gives a rats [lacrosse] or is going to remember once they hit high school

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are crazy! They are 11 year old girls!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wanted to say what a pleasure it was coming to the new club Legacy this year. It was great. No politics, great coaches and kids. All teams were good enough to have a successful summer. If you are looking for a well run club with no politics and great coaching I would highly recommend coming to play for this team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wanted to say what a pleasure it was coming to the new club Legacy this year. It was great. No politics, great coaches and kids. All teams were good enough to have a successful summer. If you are looking for a well run club with no politics and great coaching I would highly recommend coming to play for this team

I have a 20&21. How is the 2021 team? What tournaments did they do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have a 20&21. How is the 2021 team? What tournaments did they do?

I don't believe they had a 2021 team this past year, but if indications of the (1) 2022 and (2) 2020 teams are a factor of future paths this should be a good option to at least explore via the tryout process.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
M&D 2022 made semis of U13B. M&D 2023 beat YJ 2022 Blue in U11A. Still question why M&D 2022 played up and YJ didn't?

I would argue that the A brackets at any given age group is more competitive than the B brackets a year up.

Yes I believe you are correct
You see this in soccer all the time
Better teams playing up a year but dropping a div or 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Gg1j18
M&D 2022 made semis of U13B. M&D 2023 beat YJ 2022 Blue in U11A. Still question why M&D 2022 played up and YJ didn't?

I would argue that the A brackets at any given age group is more competitive than the B brackets a year up.

Yes I believe you are correct
You see this in soccer all the time
Better teams playing up a year but dropping a div or 2

Never saw the original post, but M&D 2023 never played YJ 2022 Blue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D 23 Black played YJ 22 Gold twice won one (ocean city) and lost one (Lax for Cure)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw this in the 2019 forum, Im not sure that its true because I wasnt at any YJ tournaments as I am a Legacy parent, but I know that we beat Igloo.

"This may not seem like the right group, but I will ask anyway. My daughter is going into 5th grade and wants to do travel. See played in the Yellow Jackets tournaments a week ago for here town and we played against a great Igloo girls team. I believe they beat both Yellow Jackets teams in that grade. And someone told me that they have beaten Liberty, 91, and others. Igloo must be doing something right, can anyone tell me about them from the girls stand point."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw this in the 2019 forum, Im not sure that its true because I wasnt at any YJ tournaments as I am a Legacy parent, but I know that we beat Igloo.

"This may not seem like the right group, but I will ask anyway. My daughter is going into 5th grade and wants to do travel. See played in the Yellow Jackets tournaments a week ago for here town and we played against a great Igloo girls team. I believe they beat both Yellow Jackets teams in that grade. And someone told me that they have beaten Liberty, 91, and others. Igloo must be doing something right, can anyone tell me about them from the girls stand point."

A rising 5th Grade girl would play 2023.. anyone from 2023 wanna answer this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D 23 Black played YJ 22 Gold twice won one (ocean city) and lost one (Lax for Cure)

Ocean City game was a complete joke with horrible officiating clearly favoring M and D. Was an absolute disgrace. YJ 2022 Gold a far superior team to MD 2023 and showed it at LFTC with neutral officials. And don't cry the M&D kids are younger - they're not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Igloo 2023 team is very good and well coached. They have a bunch of very good players. 2023 YJ A beat them at Farmingdale but lost at Mitchell Field last week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ocean City game was a complete joke with horrible officiating clearly favoring M and D. Was an absolute disgrace. YJ 2022 Gold a far superior team to MD 2023 and showed it at LFTC with neutral officials. And don't cry the M&D kids are younger - they're not.

I'm sorry. How aren't M&D 2023 younger than YJ 2022 Gold?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sorry too if you don't know most Maryland girls are older than LI girls by school year. MD Black 2022 couldn't play the Ocean City tourney against the 2022 YJ teams due to at least one girl being 12. Same old tired discussions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sorry too if you don't know most Maryland girls are older than LI girls by school year. MD Black 2022 couldn't play the Ocean City tourney against the 2022 YJ teams due to at least one girl being 12. Same old tired discussions.

So they have one 12 year old? M&D 2022's best player was an on age 2023. Guess it evens out.

Plus, what does that have to do with M&D 2023? My daughter is on M&D 2021 and there is not a single girl over age on that team. With the boys you would have a point, but it is very very rare for a girl to be older.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo very good. Saw them at Laxfest tie Jesters girls United 2023

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard