BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,263
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 53 of 55 1 2 51 52 53 54 55
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Teams like Looney's, Crabs, etc. will surpass this team in the fall. The team is built around 3 kids. No depth.

realistically I could see the power players moving towards a revamp team a mixed team of 2019 and 2020 to challenge those players more.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 boys. Big Attackman and athletic middie will be off the board early. that's it.

If those two boys continue to grow physically and within the game they will not be off the board. Instead like any good D1 football commit they will probably listen and appreciate any offer given and weigh their options. (whether with academic money or not). Their families know what they are doing and have friends who will help guide (not direct) them in the process. I am glad we will get to watch them the next few years

Don't forget about grades....that is a factor as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let the tryouts begin should be interesting everybody knows you must have your kid on the field in 8th grade or you wasted all the previous years!! Let's watch how this all plays out organizations calling other teams kids left and right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grades are the biggest factor. non revenue coaches have little pull for kids without good grades.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny. Crush will continue to be a dominant force in the 2020 age bracket. Nice try though.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will see there crush dad. I know at least 3 kids leaving that will not be replaced. Lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's funny. "Irreplaceable 8th graders" Ok hater... And I'm not a 91 tatted up, gold chained, orange clad 91 parent...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leaving or cut?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leaving?Why would anybody leave you get a new wArdrobe of championship shirts every summer

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by anonomous
so they can be stylin' as they work on their car up on blocks in the driveway

lol.. you are quite amusing.. much nicer than the ugly trolls.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
too many haters on here sometimes...

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
too many haters on here sometimes...

sometimes? lol

I thought that soccer parents were bad.. whew

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
i shake my head with all of the vitriol on here...it makes you wonder just how unstable some folks are!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
i shake my head with all of the vitriol on here...it makes you wonder just how unstable some folks are!

you think? Makes me wonder just how these poor kids will move forward in life. Really, truly sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush, Looney's, Express, Legacy, Laxachusettes, Sons, FCA, Breakers, Hawks, Edge, 3d National, Tomahawks, Madlax national

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush, Looney's, Express, Legacy, Laxachusettes, Sons, FCA, Breakers, Hawks, Edge, 3d National, Tomahawks, Madlax national

I'm a MD parent and I haven't seen all of the teams but it's been an interesting season for the 2020's. FCA beat Looneys at least once, maybe twice. Breakers beat FCA twice. Hawks beat Breakers 2 out of 3. Looneys took 91 to a great finish before they lost at NXT. Crabs with the 2019 kids at the beach needed overtime to beat Breakers who was missing 2 of their best that day and then they went on to beat 91 Crush. I'm sure there were more matchups that I didn't see but it should be an interesting age group moving forward. Let's see it on the field!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm a MD parent and I haven't seen all of the teams but it's been an interesting season for the 2020's. FCA beat Looneys at least once, maybe twice. Breakers beat FCA twice. Hawks beat Breakers 2 out of 3. Looneys took 91 to a great finish before they lost at NXT. Crabs with the 2019 kids at the beach needed overtime to beat Breakers who was missing 2 of their best that day and then they went on to beat 91 Crush. I'm sure there were more matchups that I didn't see but it should be an interesting age group moving forward. Let's see it on the field!

Crabs beat Crush when the cheated! Do you remember what happened when they needed birth certificates? Better watch out next year when US Lacrosse finally grows a pair and forces all the cheaters to scatter like the low life roaches that they are!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

crabs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs beat Crush when the cheated! Do you remember what happened when they needed birth certificates? Better watch out next year when US Lacrosse finally grows a pair and forces all the cheaters to scatter like the low life roaches that they are!

Easy 91 parent. I was only pointing out the tourneys where I was present. Everyone that bothered to tune in saw that game. I don't think that anyone would argue that 91 isn't the best team. I just pointed out the parity that exists at 2020. The next few years should be fun. Enjoy it, it's for the kids right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh yeah crabs* you know why there is a *

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone think 91 will lose next year to a 2020 team? If so who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs. This fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs. This fall.

Already lost to that team at beach lax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs. This fall.

With or without holdbacks. Crabs should come to LI and play. I thought Crabs didn't play year round. They are multi sport holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs come on here stirring up talk. You lost by 10+ to 91 not only will 91 dominate you but so will Legacy. Our team is getting better and will continue to

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs. This fall.

That holdback team better be able to do more than win by one in OT or else they will look weaker than had they just played their own age. If you play down you better be able to stand out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol good try I'm sure not a legacy parent. Coach forbids writing on back of cage about non sense.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Lol good try I'm sure not a legacy parent. Coach forbids writing on back of cage about non sense.

First of all, the coaches have no right to tell anyone what to do or not do on BOTC.. That is ridiculous. Secondly, how would they know, you are anonymous?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because they respect all teams and parents and teach the right way!! That's why.. You get caught bye bye. Take your kid money and leave.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Because they respect all teams and parents and teach the right way!! That's why.. You get caught bye bye. Take your kid money and leave.

My question is, How do you get caught? You are anonymous and BOTC does not give out ip addresses.. They can't honestly accuse anyone, nor should they.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

First of all, the coaches have no right to tell anyone what to do or not do on BOTC.. That is ridiculous. Secondly, how would they know, you are anonymous?

Private organizations have the absolute right to restrict the speech of its members. It happens all the time.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Private organizations have the absolute right to restrict the speech of its members. It happens all the time.

Ackk.. you guys are dense. My sons coach could only tell me how and/or how not to act on the sideline.

I ask again.... How does a coach know who is posting what when you are anonymous????? Does he/she just single out someone and punish them? Please answer me as I seem to be getting a lot of flack about coaches restricting speech BUT no one is answering this question!!

Ridiculous statement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ackk.. you guys are dense. My sons coach could only tell me how and/or how not to act on the sideline.

I ask again.... How does a coach know who is posting what when you are anonymous????? Does he/she just single out someone and punish them? Please answer me as I seem to be getting a lot of flack about coaches restricting speech BUT no one is answering this question!!

Ridiculous statement.

The First Amendment only bars the government from restricting free speech. It has no applicability to a private organization like a lacrosse club. It is absolutely, positively, 100% legal for a private sports club to have a policy prohibiting its members from corresponding with the media about and/or on behalf of the club, and this can include blogs and internet message board.

Enforcement is a completely different issue. Yes, it would be hard for a club to determine who is posting on an anonymous message board. But this does not change the fact that its perfectly legal for the club to have as a policy that members shall not do this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ridiculous statement.

I will say it again. Private organizations have the absolute right to restrict the speech of its members. The first amendment is limited to governmental prohibitions. And this right is not limited to some artificial boundary around the field. It happens all the time - in sports, in business, etc. 100% legal.

The anonymous nature of this board makes it very difficult to enforce the policy. But this does not change the fact that such policies are permissible. Therefore, if Legacy has a policy that Legacy parents are not allowed to post on internet message boards (as well as speak to the media, letters to the editor, etc) about, or on behalf of, Legacy, than such policy is perfectly legal, even if enforcement in some instances is impractical.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Ridiculous statement.

I will say it again. Private organizations have the absolute right to restrict the speech of its members. The first amendment is limited to governmental prohibitions. And this right is not limited to some artificial boundary around the field. It happens all the time - in sports, in business, etc. 100% legal.

The anonymous nature of this board makes it very difficult to enforce the policy. But this does not change the fact that such policies are permissible. Therefore, if Legacy has a policy that Legacy parents are not allowed to post on internet message boards (as well as speak to the media, letters to the editor, etc) about, or on behalf of, Legacy, than such policy is perfectly legal, even if enforcement in some instances is impractical.

Hahahaha. Too funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of Legacy parents post on BOTC, some may be immune to "Punishment" because they are daddy or mommy coaches, guess we will never know for sure, and who really cares, it's only an anonymous opinion!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Plenty of Legacy parents post on BOTC, some may be immune to "Punishment" because they are daddy or mommy coaches, guess we will never know for sure, and who really cares, it's only an anonymous opinion!

Ahhhh someone who actually makes sense.

User
User
If a coach "banned" me from speaking to anyone I would tell them to go pack sand.
If there are adults who actually follow these nut job control freak type directors then you may want to research Jonestown. Jim Jones was a control freak too!!

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Btw I know many coaches that are control freaks urban Meyer nick sabian bill belichick to name a few how is there product. Enough said if you run a program you do it your way if parents don't like it they are free to leave . We respect all..

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Btw I know many coaches that are control freaks urban Meyer nick sabian bill belichick to name a few how is there product. Enough said if you run a program you do it your way if parents don't like it they are free to leave . We respect all..

Dude.. you scare me..

Page 53 of 55 1 2 51 52 53 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard