BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
Re: 2015 LI LAX FEST
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All those kids from many differnent towns left it all on field.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
All those kids from many differnent towns left it all on field.

Even if they were from different towns, a team that doesn't practice much together beat the 91 Orange. If they were as strong as all of the other top 91 teams that never would have happened. It's an off year for 91. No big deal. 2021 is the same way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 orange lost to a town team pathetic!! Keep paying all that money and we will keep pounding you.

We? You played? Loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah town team, they all live on the same street, and go to the same elementary school. Syag consists of several towns. So when you say town, you sound so stupid. We know kids who play on various PAL teams , not sachem. Syag won. Do you understand moron. We know. Now get lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol you pounded 8 yr old kids. Get a life loser. Your son won not you. In a braveheart. An 8 year old braveheart. Get a life loser.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there also. The heat was unbearable for on Sunday???YET... on Saturday, which was equally as hot, it was OK to play. It should be noted that two other teams played, (did not forfeit) THREE games on Saturday. 91 played TWO. How convenient. Then when 91 has to play 3 games on Sunday all of a sudden it is too hot and all about safety. They could care less about the other kids on Saturday who were in the same position as they were on Sunday. Its called Karma.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah town team, they all live on the same street, and go to the same elementary school. Syag consists of several towns. So when you say town, you sound so stupid. We know kids who play on various PAL teams , not sachem. Syag won. Do you understand moron. We know. Now get lost.

There was not 150 kids trying out for the SYAG team, I'm sure of that. 91 Orange is a weak team. The only top 91 team that would NEVER play up. That SYAG team had 1st graders playing. 1st graders. My kid was one of them. Accept that you lost to a better team. The only two kids on that team that were better than average were the big face off kid and the righty attackman. The rest could be swapped out with just about anyone from any team that can catch a lax ball. They'll all be gone within a year or two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There was not 150 kids trying out for the SYAG team, I'm sure of that. 91 Orange is a weak team. The only top 91 team that would NEVER play up. That SYAG team had 1st graders playing. 1st graders. My kid was one of them. Accept that you lost to a better team. The only two kids on that team that were better than average were the big face off kid and the righty attackman. The rest could be swapped out with just about anyone from any team that can catch a lax ball. They'll all be gone within a year or two.

You show your complete ignorance of the game with such stupid comments, and worse you beat your chest and say 91 Orange is a weak team but they beat SYAG 5-2 and then tied them 4-4 and lost the Braveheart. What does that say for your boys team? Make sure that you go collect some bottles and scrape together the entry fee to get into some Tournaments this fall or next year so you can give it another go. The 91 website will post the schedules of all their teams or you could just ask the SYAG parents that also have 91 kids. They are not difficult to find and those boys already have more guts than you ever will.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Omg! End this already! You all sound ridiculous. It was the kids win not the parents!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If SYAG wants to see where they stand tney should have signed up for Lax Clash that is happening right in their own backyard.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You both ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Fighting over 8 year old boys lacrosse. I thought the idea of lacrosse at this age was for the kids to have fun and learn how to play the game correctly. The both of you should realize that this is not about you it's about the kids, the both you should think twice about what you write and how you act when your on the sidelines for the sake of all of the boys involved.

Re: Boys 2025 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a great video series with Coach Danowksi where he calls out his son Matt and asks, do you remember when you won the King Kullen Cup when you were 9. Matt says no. Point here is that two highly skilled men know this is all irrelevant at such a young age. Fantastic to watch the loser parents on the sidelines jumping up and down screaming. Sit back and enjoy this very short ride, try not to ruin your child along the way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's the ignorant one? 91 orange beat syag in syag's THIRD game on Saturday.
The syag kids were exhausted. Note: they may have lost, but they didn't quit. But since it was a 91 tournament 91 orange only had 2 games on Saturday. Way to beat an exhausted team that had no option to have their 2nd game cut short and have a nice lil rest. Get your facts straight before you speak. And name calling, really???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If SYAG wants to see where they stand tney should have signed up for Lax Clash that is happening right in their own backyard.
they'd get smoked. wouldn't win a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you people realize how ridiculously stupid you sound? These are 8 year old kids! Anyone can beat anyone on any given day. SYAG beat Mootown on Saturday, Mootown beat Orange Sunday, Orange beat SYAG Saturday, SYAG beat Orange Sunday, even White played a good game against SYAG, in it until the final goal with less than a minute. The point is, WHO CARES??? If the results of an 8 year old lacrosse tournament have that much of an impact on your life you should seek counseling because you have a serious problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
End this already!! I wasn't even there! They are 7 & 8 year olds. They played there best this weekend. Your right Sachem did lose against orange but they won at the end. These kids are still babies a braveheart, I feel bad for both of those goalies one of them was going to be going off the field crying. Congrats to both teams and especially those goalies!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They would beat Express, Empire and 91 White.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should sign up. Games are at sachem high school. It would be a home game to some of those kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should sign up. Games are at sachem high school. It would be a home game to some of those kids.

haha...SOME if those kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO!!!!! NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? They just beat 91 Orange who rolls over White. Has Empire won a game all season? Also, Express just started so who knows what they got.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8 yr old lacrosse, they all just started.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? They just beat 91 Orange who rolls over White. Has Empire won a game all season? Also, Express just started so who knows what they got.
and 91 Orange beat them too. so what are you saying. relax stick to town lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is the saddest thread on this site. I hope these clubs don't start k-1 competition travel team because parents are crazy and at this stage in the game, it should be about fun and learning, not over who beat who by one goal in OT in. 97 degrees. Just crazy- it's a long, long road and you should try to be supportive and enjoy it as you WATCH your kids learn and grow to love the game. It's about the kids- leave it all on the fields like they do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire has won plenty, thanks for asking! On that note get a grip, this is too soon to start with this we will beat you into the ground crap, they are little kids! I watched SYAG play over e weekend, they played well, but so did a lot of other teams. A lot can happen on any given weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough is enough people! It has been almost a week and this crap is still going on. Double numbers Sachem is hiding something: no truth is late registration kids will and do have the same numbers if anyone notices Sachem doesn't have names on the back of their jerseys. It was too hot: it was just as hot for the Sachem kids as it was for the 91 kids. It was a great game played by 2 great teams which ended in a Braveheart. SACHEM WON let's leave it as that. Yes I am a Sachem parent who has not nor will bash 91 kids they played one [lacrosse] of a game. I don't know know if 91 had the B team forfeit so the A team could play (pretty crappy if true) what I do know is our kids played hard and thanks to our number 16 we won. Look forward to another great game next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great post. SYAG won. Not sachem. It makes your post even better if you were completely accurate. Lacrosse world isn't very large is suffolk. Parents know other parents and kids, what teams they play for especially the good ones. We play 10 games in april and may remember. We know. Congrats to SYAG. Good game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The golden geese win! Wow look at that I think I may have seen some "sachem
Boys " in that team!!!!
Sweet to watch that sachem kid again!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boys " in that team!!!!
j

Express looking good for a team with only a few weeks of practice. Not up there with the Geese or Orange but good showing for their first tourney

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boys " in that team!!!!
j

Express looking good for a team with only a few weeks of practice. Not up there with the Geese or Orange but good showing for their first tourney

Stop it, no one should want to play for Express at this age. They are terrible because the directors don't care. Sorry Express Mommy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree. Express looked good for first time playing together. A couple of very solid players at the core. Orange and Geese looked great this weekend. Seemed enjoyable all around. Fun to watch.
Boys " in that team!!!!
j

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boys " in that team!!!!
j

Stop it, no one should want to play for Express at this age. They are terrible because the directors don't care. Sorry Express Mommy.

Calling 8 year olds terrible is so sad. And the directors do care and more importantly the coaches really care. Can we post responsibly, there is long road ahead for this group and no need to be so negative. Would you walk up to an 8 year old and call them terrible? I don't think so. Can we all just be respectful to the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express played hard, will better next year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boys " in that team!!!!
j

Calling 8 year olds terrible is so sad. And the directors do care and more importantly the coaches really care. Can we post responsibly, there is long road ahead for this group and no need to be so negative. Would you walk up to an 8 year old and call them terrible? I don't think so. Can we all just be respectful to the kids.

Kids aren't terrible, the organization is at this age and as a result so is the team, they will be 9 next year and you will see that it starts to matter to them if they are good in comparison to their buddies. If you son is good enough for Orange or Geese you have to let them give it a shot. Otherwise you are doomed to be in the middle of the pack.

Go on the other threads for different years to hear the teeth grinding from parents on those teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there are no sachem kids on Golden geese tooooooooooooollllll!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8 yr old lacrosse people , get a life. Its time to relax, go to the beach, enjoy your kids. Bandits, ward melville great game today. Kids battled. Good effort by both vety good teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8 yr old lacrosse people , get a life. Its time to relax, go to the beach, enjoy your kids. Bandits, ward melville great game today. Kids battled. Good effort by both vety good teams.
don't waste your time dude. They're not listening. I've tried. you actually have people on here who predict how 8 year old tournament season is gonna pan out. division by division. sick people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express played hard hats off to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
don't waste your time dude. They're not listening. I've tried. you actually have people on here who predict how 8 year old tournament season is gonna pan out. division by division. sick people.

And what is your excuse?

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard