BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 29 1 2 25 26 27 28 29
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Which are the top teams besides the Bandits and Honey Badgers?

Bandits in class of their own. Badgers still number two but gap closing a bit this year. After them the next group probably igloo, 32, outlaws, legacy, 91 warriors

Empire Green and Hurricanes are better than Outlaws, Warriors, and Legacy. [/quote

Lol - keep drinking the coolaid - they are the 91 spin off teams for the kids who don't make the Warriors and will never make the Bandits - but still want to say the play for 91

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits in class of their own. Badgers still number two but gap closing a bit this year. After them the next group probably igloo, 32, outlaws, legacy, 91 warriors

Empire Green and Hurricanes are better than Outlaws, Warriors, and Legacy. [/quote

Lol - keep drinking the coolaid - they are the 91 spin off teams for the kids who don't make the Warriors and will never make the Bandits - but still want to say the play for 91

Why does it matter? It's statements like that that cause unnecessary animosity. They are both good teams. Last time Empire and Warriors played they were very evenly matched. I expect that they, and all of the teams mentioned, have improved since then. They will play each other again on Sunday. It should be a great game and I expect that one of them may win the championship this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does it matter? It's statements like that that cause unnecessary animosity. They are both good teams. Last time Empire and Warriors played they were very evenly matched. I expect that they, and all of the teams mentioned, have improved since then. They will play each other again on Sunday. It should be a great game and I expect that one of them may win the championship this weekend.

Exactly the way it happened.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bandits are in a class of their own bcuz the three best players never come off the field. two of which are the coach's sons. guess who the coach is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who is the coach? Last time I checked 10 play.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City was pretty impressive today. PbThat team is going to be sick by the time they get to varsity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched the bandits They actually play a bunch of kids in championship vs our boys they play 5/6 attackman and rotated two lines of midfield . They had only one player faceoff for both lines. Very talented play great team lacrosse. From our understanding it is them then behind them a ways is the express then a considerable drop off. Is that accurate these boys are all,so young all this will change and it is fun to watch the growth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched the bandits They actually play a bunch of kids in championship vs our boys they play 5/6 attackman and rotated two lines of midfield . They had only one player faceoff for both lines. Very talented play great team lacrosse. From our understanding it is them then behind them a ways is the express then a considerable drop off. Is that accurate these boys are all,so young all this will change and it is fun to watch the growth.

Bandits are the only "elite" team. Honey Badgers are great, but the gap between them and the rest of 2023 is diminishing weekly. They are still winning, but not by much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits are A
Badgers are B+
Outlaws, warriors, legacy, igloo, empire, hurricanes, manhasset, TLI, are B
Express 2, legacy 2, empire 2, fl$, true blue, e3 are B-

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
three kids never come off the field I said. I didn't say other kids didn't play

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6-8 kids never touch the field. But Mom and Dad don't care because they can tell their friends that their son plays for the Bandits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits are A
Badgers are B+

Igloo will pass Badgers next season. Igloo getting better. Went to overtime with Badgers last week and handled Manhasset 32 yesterday (Manhasset played with 3 Badgers on the team). Great game, parents on both sides great. It is nice to watch a lacrosse game when parents are civil (unlike Badgers parents). Igloo team is definitely one to watch...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
32 and Igloo are better than B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits are A
Badgers are B+

The groupings are largely correct, but I think the grades need to change to accurately reflect how these teams compare to teams off of LI. The sole reason to provide a grade for a team is to ensure that they are placed in the correct bracket at tournaments. The teams listed as B belong in the A bracket at nearly every tournament out there. They are A teams, and to say they are not simply because they can't beat the Badgers is silly. The teams listed as B- would be in the B bracket. Bandits are really an AAA team, with Badgers AA. Problem is that there are very few AAA teams in the country, and not many more AA teams.

Look at it this way - if you had a tournament with your so-called B teams, and marketed it as such, any self-assessed B team off of LI would get absolutely demolished and be very very angry at the organizers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3v is B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3v is B

Yes, very solid town team. Competitive B division travel team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought Lax Clash was a bigger tournament. I was hoping to see 2023 Outlaws, Igloo, Warriors, Empire and Hurricanes all play in the same tourney. I think any one of them could win the bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought Lax Clash was a bigger tournament. I was hoping to see 2023 Outlaws, Igloo, Warriors, Empire and Hurricanes all play in the same tourney. I think any one of them could win the bracket.

Yeah I agree

Should be a good empire green / warriors battle again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah I agree

Should be a good empire green / warriors battle again

They have yet to disappoint. Great little rivalry going on there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
E3 is an up and coming program. Very strong at the end of the season. Very good result for the first year of the program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
E3 is an up and coming program. Very strong at the end of the season. Very good result for the first year of the program.

Spoken like a true E3 dad that drank the 91 gatorade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah really. Calm down with E3 you played no one and beat no one. go down to the end of dune road and lay in the sun a little more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6-8 kids never touch the field. But Mom and Dad don't care because they can tell their friends that their son plays for the Bandits.
Yeah you're exactly right. But the best part is the great majority of people they speak to probably at work around the water cooler have no idea who the bandits are. Nor do they care. Every Monday at work people probably hide from them because they don't want to hear another weekend war story about 9 year old bandit lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
write it down. Team is on the rise...the best Bandits are considering a jump to E3. They see the progress....laugh now, weep later.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
write it down. Team is on the rise...the best Bandits are considering a jump to E3. They see the progress....laugh now, weep later.

Not happening

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not happening

Yea, probably not happening, half their brothers play on Crush

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah I doubt that with my life. the coach of the bandits coaches crush. his two younger sons are on the bandits. their the best players in that age group probably in the state. the other kid who's excellent his dad coaches with the bandits as well. keep dreaming. they're the whole team. stop with the E3 nonsense. you beat an express team who was missing half their team. now you're on the rise suddenly? calm down. go have another drink. none of the bandits are going anywhere. they're the best team out there at their age group. no one is leaving. stop it E3 daddy. it's getting old.
Not happening

Yea, probably not happening, half their brothers play on Crush

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What express team did E3 beat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not sure. honey badgers maybe. this was a month ago maybe. the other team was missing ten kids I think

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not sure. honey badgers maybe. this was a month ago maybe. the other team was missing ten kids I think

The Honey Badgers only lost in grade this year to the Bandits. That includes out of state teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What express team did E3 beat? I'm not sure. honey badgers maybe. this was a month ago maybe. the other team was missing ten kids I think

The only team the Honey Badgers lost to this year was the Bandits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No shot they beat the Honey Badgers when they can't even beat Express B

E3 Lacrosse 2023 lost to the Express 2023 B team 12-7 at Forsberg. They also lost to Pequ's town team 8-1 in the same tourney.

Slow your roll E3 Mommy's and Daddy's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

E3 Lacrosse 2023 lost to the Express 2023 B team 12-7 at Forsberg. They also lost to Pequ's town team 8-1 in the same tourney.

Yeah then I'm not sure. I knew they lost to Massapequa. I thought I heard they beat a very shorthanded honey badgers team. I guess I'm wrong. but I agree the westhampton bunch should beat someone first before they start talking about they're remotely close to being competitive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah then I'm not sure. I knew they lost to Massapequa. I thought I heard they beat a very shorthanded honey badgers team. I guess I'm wrong. but I agree the westhampton bunch should beat someone first before they start talking about they're remotely close to being competitive.

I think it was south shore thunder which has a bunch of honey badgers on the team. Badgers were not in that tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it was south shore thunder which has a bunch of honey badgers on the team. Badgers were not in that tourney.
Yes that's the team you're 100% correct. thank you for clearing that up. anyway E3 has a ways to go. when's the last time anyone has ever heard about westhampton lacrosse? never.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits 32-0 for the season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would E3 put those expectations and pressure on a new program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw some great games today at Lax Clash. 3V is better than expected. It was a very good showing by them. Warriors beat Empire Green a few more times to win the division. The weather was great, too! Now it's time to finally get to the beach on a weekend!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Igloo do this year? I am told they are close to making a run at the more dominant teams. They say just one or two kids away from being a top team in division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Igloo do this year? I am told they are close to making a run at the more dominant teams. They say just one or two kids away from being a top team in division.

I heard their coach DK is no longer with the program. I don't know how they are going to compete at this point unless they fill the spot with someone just as good.

Page 27 of 29 1 2 25 26 27 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard