BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 v3.0
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that the Sweetlax 2019 team has a commit. I heard that he commited as a 2018 but is reclassing so he is playing with the '19 team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is it true that the Sweetlax 2019 team has a commit. I heard that he commited as a 2018 but is reclassing so he is playing with the '19 team.

Yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes

3 have offers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many reclassified players does the 2019 Express North team have?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes

3 have offers

I would love to know the DOB of these kids. Wish IL would have detailed that. I know crush played up but why list them as Fr. Saw some kids listed as Soph playing in the 2019? if you are not a Soph or Jr in HS why not put their DOB.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also noticed that there are a few kids from Crush listed as St. Anthony's HS. Are they entering St Anthony's as 9th graders in Sept or is there an 8th grade middle school called St Anthony. Also notice a kid at Iona Prep HS from Crush. Also you should assume all the Sweetlax kids with offers are holdbacks/ older (15 years old).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also noticed that there are a few kids from Crush listed as St. Anthony's HS. Are they entering St Anthony's as 9th graders in Sept or is there an 8th grade middle school called St Anthony. Also notice a kid at Iona Prep HS from Crush. Also you should assume all the Sweetlax kids with offers are holdbacks/ older (15 years old).

Crush added a few 2019s for the tourney

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crush added a few 2019s for the tourney

Nice try! Exact same roster they use all season! They are going to the championship as all 2020 players playing against a very good 2019 national team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I get the Crush kids putting the High School of their choice. Many 2019's did that LY as well. As far as Iona I believe they have an Elementary School (Like LI's Kellenberg). I agree that the Sweet Lax kids are older and I am okay with playing against that JUST TELL US WHAT WE ARE IN FOR.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean to tell me people lie when registering by saying they are in something they are really not in. Like St. Anthony's you cAnt just go there they have entrance exams. wth is wrong with people.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard crush got crushed by sweet lax anybody know if there is any truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost to Sweetlax 15-6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean to tell me people lie when registering by saying they are in something they are really not in. Like St. Anthony's you cAnt just go there they have entrance exams. wth is wrong with people.

Why the wth?

I am sure there wasn't an 8th grade choice hence the reason they are all listed as Freshmen.

The selected schools are probably the HS those boys would "like" to attend. I am sure St. Anthony's or Iona would not have an issue with that, I would think they or any other school would celebrate the fact these boys (or any prospective student) would put them down as their HS.

If you have a problem with that then you have other issues. But I guess Sometimes you can't speak rationally to an irrational mind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to put down Harvard also when I put my job application also but that would be a lie. Put down the truth simple as that!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why the wth?

I am sure there wasn't an 8th grade choice hence the reason they are all listed as Freshmen.

The selected schools are probably the HS those boys would "like" to attend. I am sure St. Anthony's or Iona would not have an issue with that, I would think they or any other school would celebrate the fact these boys (or any prospective student) would put them down as their HS.

If you have a problem with that then you have other issues. But I guess Sometimes you can't speak rationally to an irrational mind.

There is a kid that puts down that he lives in GC because it sounds better .How pathetic is that... but it goes on all the time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to put down Harvard also when I put my job application also but that would be a lie. Put down the truth simple as that!!!

I guess Sometimes you can't speak rationally to an irrational mind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The big difference is: You have no future and these boys have nothing but a future. BTW, I am sure one of those boys will be able to get into Harvard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a fan of 91 crush but go on inside lacrosse and look at the picture of sweet lax. Those boys or should I say men look like they are 16 and 17yr olds. Big difference folks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost to Sweetlax 15-6

That's great! Where was that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's calm down . I don't think anyone including Crush thought they would beat or even make it a game vs Sweetlax. They have several holdbacks and several D1 commits. Please leave Crush off this thread. They are 2020. It's people like you that help fill their heads with praise . Excellent team but not a 2019.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2nd 2019 holdback commit, to UNC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why the wth?

There is a kid that puts down that he lives in GC because it sounds better .How pathetic is that... but it goes on all the time

Why would someone claim to live in Glen Cove?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Race to the bottom has started again. Starsia and Breschi rolling out hot already in July for just graduated 8th graders. I'm sure this is messing with the heads or psyche of any 13 year old boys who play lacrosse who think about college before while they are in middle school, and that is pretty sad.

Starsia has 9 months left on his contract. According to one UVa alum/donor, if he doesn't have a new contract before Sept 1st, that's a you're done memo. And this is coming from the second largest donor after PTJ when UVa did the basketball arena. Early recruit families need to take some realistic measure on whether their kids will play for the coach who recruited them. Suppose that Starsia gets a contract...in the best case scenario how many losing ACC record, no NCAA bid seasons does he have before getting fired? One? Two? Three? How many more no Final Four years does Breschi have? Two, three, four? That isn't nearly enough for a 2017, 2018 or 2019 family to bank on it. Those are desired schools and if a kid is good enough to be recruited by them, I am sure they will have other opportunities, but it smells like there will be turnover in Charlottesville and a risk of it in Chapel Hill.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Race to the bottom has started again. Starsia and Breschi rolling out hot already in July for just graduated 8th graders. I'm sure this is messing with the heads or psyche of any 13 year old boys who play lacrosse who think about college before while they are in middle school, and that is pretty sad.

Starsia has 9 months left on his contract. According to one UVa alum/donor, if he doesn't have a new contract before Sept 1st, that's a you're done memo. And this is coming from the second largest donor after PTJ when UVa did the basketball arena. Early recruit families need to take some realistic measure on whether their kids will play for the coach who recruited them. Suppose that Starsia gets a contract...in the best case scenario how many losing ACC record, no NCAA bid seasons does he have before getting fired? One? Two? Three? How many more no Final Four years does Breschi have? Two, three, four? That isn't nearly enough for a 2017, 2018 or 2019 family to bank on it. Those are desired schools and if a kid is good enough to be recruited by them, I am sure they will have other opportunities, but it smells like there will be turnover in Charlottesville and a risk of it in Chapel Hill.

Very good points. Its a risk no matter where you commit when done this early. Look at Penn St. new coach took a fresh look at all the outstanding commits. Not all were honored, in both directions

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You mean to tell me people lie when registering by saying they are in something they are really not in. Like St. Anthony's you cAnt just go there they have entrance exams. wth is wrong with people.

Why the wth?

Why would someone claim to live in Glen Cove? [/quot

I'm sure he meant garden city

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you dumb ? That poster was being sarcastic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, St. A's does have an entrance exam but I'm pretty sure all those boys are able to walk and chew gum at the same time. Any of them that want to go i'm sure will be able to. It snot like its Chaminade or something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure that it is garden city, don't blame the kid. blame the wanna be mom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So real question:

Are the 2019 boys going to play football or has football felt the impact of lacrosse and boys are shying away. Maybe playing a fall lax league or afraid of getting hurt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The real question is Do you have a life ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The real question is Do you have a life ?

Wow that escalated quickly!
A little impolite and uncalled for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
applicants for Chaminade and St Ant and kellenberg all take the same entrance exam, how one scores on that exam is the difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes and even the St. A's football guys can pass the walk and chew gum section to qualify.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
list of best 2019 teams this summer
1.Team 91
2.Madlax
3.Edge
4.Crabs
5.Triple H

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1.Team 91
2.Madlax
3.Edge
4.Crabs
5.Triple H

Did 91 and Edge ever play? 91 and Edge are probably tied at the top, then Crabs, then everyone else and that includes Madlax, HHH, Laxachusetts, FCA, Express and Express North. Most of those teams won and lost to each other this season. Don't start with the Madlax National team nonsense. I am talking about the DC Madlax team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1.Team 91
2.Madlax
3.Edge
4.Crabs
5.Triple H

I would disagree with the list when you consider both Express teams beat Madlax, Crabs and HHH in the last two major tournaments. This list might have been accurate last Fall, no longer. Team 91's FOGO makes all the difference and EDGE 2019 is in fact a 2018 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI express north beat crabs and triple HHH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And FCA beat LI Express N twice and HHH once and were blown out by Edge and 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA beat North once this summer (OT).
Would generally agree with the list - 91 and Madlax at top, everybody else is pretty much a jump ball...any given Sunday...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA beat North once this summer (OT).
Would generally agree with the list - 91 and Madlax at top, everybody else is pretty much a jump ball...any given Sunday...

Beat them in OT at HHH and by 3 or 4 at Landon as well.

Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard