BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
Re: 2015 LI LAX FEST
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's bull. White quit the game so orange could face Syag. White and orange's game started at 1:15 and the ended at 1:33. Then the orange coaches (Steve Costelo) approached the Syag coach asking him to push up the championship game to 2pm instead of 2:45 even knowing the power was out. Power had nothing to due with canceling the game. The power was out while the championship was going on and was out the whole time. 91 is a fraud and anyone who buys into their program beware. They can not take losing and it's a joke. Just face it you lose and get on with it. Just like they will lose at Stony Brook this weekend.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Orange was facing syag, either way. Is that not true. Every parent and every player wanted out of that indoor field asap. Nobody wanted to stay, it sucked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let's assume that white was going to lose anyway. How does this effect Mootown's ability to make the championships? Was it a goals against thing? Did they get screwed because white handed the game to orange without potentially scoring another goal or two? If so, I'd be mad as heck of I was on Mootown...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it was goals against. White needed to score a lot of goals. I wish the coaches made the game 45 minutes earlier. 45 minutes more In my hotel pool drinking my blue moons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So let's assume that white was going to lose anyway. How does this effect Mootown's ability to make the championships? Was it a goals against thing? Did they get screwed because white handed the game to orange without potentially scoring another goal or two? If so, I'd be mad as heck of I was on Mootown...

It was more than a goal or two, but that is exactly the problem. There was a lot of time left and anything could have happened. Orange was playing very poorly and had just lost to a team that white had beaten handily the day before. Had white scored more goals, Moontown would go to finals and and orange would not have, regardless if orange was able to win the game. I don't want to hear "it was 2nd grade", because third graders were playing back to back games in the scorching sun outside and the heat index was 108 degrees. They were fine.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Orange was facing syag, either way. Is that not true. Every parent and every player wanted out of that indoor field asap. Nobody wanted to stay, it sucked.

No that's false. Moontown could have faced SYAG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After reading your post. Leave it at this, because I was there. I don't know nor care if you were. It was almost unplayable. 15 kids playing on 130 yard field, unable to cool off. When power was on , kids sat in aircondirioner between games in lobby area. Picture sitting on a hot beach, but no ocean. It sucked. I never quit anything in my life, I never would allow my kids to quit. This was a wise choice to call this game at the half. The bathroom reference means when you want to go wet your face like a human, you are unable to. The doors were locked. Ok do you understand.

This is what you don't understand. If the bathrooms were locked for the aborted game than they were also locked for the championship game as well as other games. This is what's called a fixed variable. Therefore, it's irrelevant that the bathrooms were locked.

I can absolutely imagine the impressive conditions on Sunday. I was watching lacrosse elsewhere with the benefit of the occasional breeze and fresh air. What frustrates a lot of people is the blind adhearance to the idea that conditions were unsafe for lacrosse without any acknowledgement of the fact that a full game was started and completed shortly thereafter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After reading your post. Leave it at this, because I was there. I don't know nor care if you were. It was almost unplayable. 15 kids playing on 130 yard field, unable to cool off. When power was on , kids sat in aircondirioner between games in lobby area. Picture sitting on a hot beach, but no ocean. It sucked. I never quit anything in my life, I never would allow my kids to quit. This was a wise choice to call this game at the half. The bathroom reference means when you want to go wet your face like a human, you are unable to. The doors were locked. Ok do you understand.

This is what you don't understand. If the bathrooms were locked for the aborted game than they were also locked for the championship game as well as other games. This is what's called a fixed variable. Therefore, it's irrelevant that the bathrooms were locked.

I can absolutely imagine the impressive conditions on Sunday. I was watching lacrosse elsewhere with the benefit of the occasional breeze and fresh air. What frustrates a lot of people is the blind adhearance to the idea that conditions were unsafe for lacrosse without any acknowledgement of the fact that a full game was started and completed shortly thereafter.

The field was the same size as the other turf field outside as well as the grass ones. 130 yards? It was a standard multi-use field. Now you're really making up some weird and weak excuses. Was it hot. [lacrosse] yes it was. Was it just as hot outside? You bet. No wind out there either. And no shade. I don't remember any of the other several hundred people outside being afforded a chance to "wet their faces like humans" either. It was hot. Give the kid lots of water like everyone else. The excuses are pitiful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Either way, No one wanted to face sachem, they are just a very tough team. Not bad for 2nd graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Either way, No one wanted to face sachem, they are just a very tough team. Not bad for 2nd graders.

...or 3rd graders

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Either way, No one wanted to face sachem, they are just a very tough team. Not bad for 2nd graders.

...or 3rd graders [/quote

Maybe 5th graders. You never know. Maybe 91 should get some better coaching. Suckers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 should just stick to the crush team, that's all they really care about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If white scored 10 more goals and orange scored 0. White wins 11 to 5. 17 minutes left on a running clock. Had that happened mootown may have swueaked in. Lets get real. Nobody is scared of syag. Having 8 penalties dosent make a team tough. They were the same team 91 beat up saturday. They gave away a goal to start and lost in a braveheart. Oh and ps, that team is not sachem. Several towns on that team. Dont say sachem. Nothing wrong with that, just tell the truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If white scored 10 more goals and orange scored 0. White wins 11 to 5. 17 minutes left on a running clock. Had that happened mootown may have swueaked in. Lets get real. Nobody is scared of syag. Having 8 penalties dosent make a team tough. They were the same team 91 beat up saturday. They gave away a goal to start and lost in a braveheart. Oh and ps, that team is not sachem. Several towns on that team. Dont say sachem. Nothing wrong with that, just tell the truth.

Sachem district is 5-6 towns

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wawawa bottom line 91 lost. Parents on sachem team paid $80 to play in Hershey and WIN and 91 parents paid $1200 plus to lose. Such is life. And your 100% correct sachem had a ton of penalties, showing their kids lack experience in playing. But in the end they still won. That shows something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 , 8 yr olds having a braveheart. Lol. By the way I make 1200 a day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes its 5, 6 towns. Is ward melville, smithtown, islip, northport one of those 6 towns.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No that's false. Moontown could have faced SYAG.

Wasn't going to happen, the score was 6-1 and was going to be 12 -2 by the time they were done. 91 had already beaten SLAG and MooTown lost to SLAG by 8. The two teams in the final were the right teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if sachem had any geese on there team when they beat 91?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't forget Sayville, BayPort , commack and west Islip

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your a fool!! How much did the so called sachem kids pay for their uniforms, gloves, other tournaments. Add it up. And your way off on how much 2025 91 cost. Oh yea.... Next time Sachem orders jerseys, make sure multiple players don't have the same number (Interesting, hiding something)!!! Parents from multiple towns (not included in Sachem) on the sidelines. Next time give them sachem shirts before they get there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not geese, i think it was Taz Team in Sachem uniforms

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both teams probably have 5, 6 different towns on their teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if sachem had any geese on there team when they beat 91?

Maybe SYAG can double down on this past weekend and get into the Lax Clash. They won't even have to leave town. And their third graders are already playing so they won't have far to go to get any extra help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone just give this a rest. If 91 had the white team forfeit so Orange could face Sachem shame on them. If they didn't and were just protecting their kids that makes things better the only one who knows the answer is the coach. As far as other towns being on the Sachem team who cares really. The end result is 91 a travel team lost to Sachem a town based team. Game over until next year. We are supposed to be adults and bashing where these kids come from is unnecessary and well as childish.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with previous post. 5 out of 6 points are correct. Syag is a multitown team. Everything else is 100 percent correct. Goodnite.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
White did not beat anyone handily nor did they beat anyone. They needed to beat orange and beat them by more than 9 goals. Was not happening. Moo Town had some crazy [lacrosse] moms on that sideline. Was great to see one husband tell his wife to settle down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok everybody let's end this battle! It's over, all the kids did amazing and that's all that matters. Congratulations SYAG on your win! Now let's end this already and move on to the next event this weekend!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Your a fool!! How much did the so called sachem kids pay for their uniforms, gloves, other tournaments. Add it up. And your way off on how much 2025 91 cost. Oh yea.... Next time Sachem orders jerseys, make sure multiple players don't have the same number (Interesting, hiding something)!!! Parents from multiple towns (not included in Sachem) on the sidelines. Next time give them sachem shirts before they get there. [/quot

HAHAHA 91 lost Wawawa just face it the Orange Team can not close the deal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 orange lost to a town team pathetic!! Keep paying all that money and we will keep pounding you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Your a fool!! How much did the so called sachem kids pay for their uniforms, gloves, other tournaments. Add it up. And your way off on how much 2025 91 cost. Oh yea.... Next time Sachem orders jerseys, make sure multiple players don't have the same number (Interesting, hiding something)!!! Parents from multiple towns (not included in Sachem) on the sidelines. Next time give them sachem shirts before they get there. [/quot

HAHAHA 91 lost Wawawa just face it the Orange Team can not close the deal.

It will be nice to see the Geese take care of Orange this weekend too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost to a multitown team In a braveheart. You loser. Plus they beat them sat. If you are going to talk tough big man, talk the truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep paying all that money loser isn't going to matter!!! Your 91 orange kid lost to a town team thrown together practiced handful of times together. Lmao

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
how do you know its a man making those comments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell the truth, tough man. Multi town. Islip, smithtown, melville northport, sachem. Tell the truth now be honest. Plus to some people 1000, 1500 for several months of lacrosse isn't a lot of money. Fortunately I'm one of those people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The truth is those kids were mostly from Sachem. The other truth is that most were going into 3rd grade, but 4 are going into 2nd! 91 Orange is going to see big changes. Too many losses and most of the good kids will follow coach to Legacy's B team. Hysterical!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell the truth, tough man. Multi town. Islip, smithtown, melville northport, sachem. Tell the truth now be honest. Plus to some people 1000, 1500 for several months of lacrosse isn't a lot of money. Fortunately I'm one of those people.

91 can't handle the truth because it hurts plus they know, it was their tournament. They have all records of players ages and locations. They did everything in their power to try to beat that "Sachem Team" and in the end that group of 2nd graders played their little hearts out and left everything on the field like the coach told them to. You guys can say whatever you want , that is a moment where the so called trailer park trash of Sachem punch big business in the gut and never looked back. That is something those boys will never forget. What happened that day was a lot bigger then winning a t shirt or medal. In the end they had fun and they won. Hats of to those little guys whatever u clowns want to call them. But the one thing they can not be called is loser of Hershey.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously- they are 2nd graders! Move on! Most of them aren't tying their own cleats yet! You still snap their helmets for them and leave their uniform out on their bed because they are little kids and all you grown ups sound ridiculous! This game should have ended in a tie- to put two seven year old kids in a brave heart is wrong. The tournament allowed it so what is done is done- Sachem won- congrats, enjoy the win.

In 2 years half these kids will play for 91, Express, Some will stay, some will quit altogether. Now please, go play with your little guys because they will grow up faster than you can blink and no one really will care about a 2nd grade win for more than those 5 minutes, except you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's the kids moment not the parents grow up. Sachem Rules!!! LMAO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, but why does thid 1 idiot keep saying sachem. There is no locati on list, age list you fool its ok. Be honest. Its not illegal. Northport, melville, islip, smithtown kids are on syag. If our kidsdidn't play these kids in PAL you can argue this. Its no big deal. Syag won hershey, stop saying sachem. Syag is multitown. Its ok. Stop trying to say its not. We know.

Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard