BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 46 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why are they doing it so early this year?
it's ridiculous it interferes with football

It would interfere with football if it was in early Sept too.
shouldn't interfere with football at all. thats the point. I coach lacrosse as well as football and I can tell you one thing if any of my kids start missing multiple practices between August and September because they're skipping my practice for lacrosse I'll definitely be refunding their parents money and telling them go play lacrosse all year round and get burnt out. that's awesome.....lax all year round......great idea.....watch how many kids in the near future will be quitting lacrosse by the time they're in school. it's total over kill. stop dreaming of scholarships mommies and daddies.....there are thousands that play sports in their youth and in school till exhaustion......and few and far between are given a full ride or any ride at all. many of you will be sitting in the stands in a few years at some division three college watching your kid's game thinking to your selves I wonder what those old travel coaches ever did with my two grand.....put it towards a boat?.....a luxury car?.....a family vacation?......and what are you doing?......sitting on the rickety bleachers watching your kid play lacrosse for some D3 school no one's ever heard of that gave him maybe a $750 Grant to play. yay!!

Long Island football is notoriously terrible. The concussion data is terrifying. You have football legends admitting they would never let their kids play football. I will take the great academic d3 school anyway.

Btw, you sound like a meathead idiot.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why they disgruntled? Good team! Not great but good. Gotta complain about what?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why disgruntled parents? wth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

shouldn't interfere with football at all. thats the point. I coach lacrosse as well as football and I can tell you one thing if any of my kids start missing multiple practices between August and September because they're skipping my practice for lacrosse I'll definitely be refunding their parents money and telling them go play lacrosse all year round and get burnt out. that's awesome.....lax all year round......great idea.....watch how many kids in the near future will be quitting lacrosse by the time they're in school. it's total over kill. stop dreaming of scholarships mommies and daddies.....there are thousands that play sports in their youth and in school till exhaustion......and few and far between are given a full ride or any ride at all. many of you will be sitting in the stands in a few years at some division three college watching your kid's game thinking to your selves I wonder what those old travel coaches ever did with my two grand.....put it towards a boat?.....a luxury car?.....a family vacation?......and what are you doing?......sitting on the rickety bleachers watching your kid play lacrosse for some D3 school no one's ever heard of that gave him maybe a $750 Grant to play. yay!!

Long Island football is notoriously terrible. The concussion data is terrifying. You have football legends admitting they would never let their kids play football. I will take the great academic d3 school anyway.

Agreed, obviously that guy has no academic ambitions for his kids. News flash- life is not all about lacrosse- there needs to be a life long career after college. I'd love to know how many D1 students go into law or med school thereafter vs D3. Not even sure it's possible to do so and be competitive academically in a pre med program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YOU'RE THE IDIOT! first of all long island football isn't notoriously terrible. and don't give me the Texas line. it's obviously not Texas. and our football doesn't compare. why don't you go watch a few high school football games this season or go watch stony brook....tell me how terrible it is. and as for the concussions.....pssst I have a secret for u....they've been around forever.....and I got two bad ones playing lacrosse in a men's league two years ago. people are shying away from football like the plague. funny I played football and lax my while life. I'm 37.....played football in college pla yes lax in high school and in a men's league....only concussions I've ever had was from lacrosse. And btw you sound like a typical lacrosse mommy or daddy....probably a mommy.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YOU'RE THE IDIOT! first of all long island football isn't notoriously terrible. and don't give me the Texas line. it's obviously not Texas. and our football doesn't compare. why don't you go watch a few high school football games this season or go watch stony brook....tell me how terrible it is. and as for the concussions.....pssst I have a secret for u....they've been around forever.....and I got two bad ones playing lacrosse in a men's league two years ago. people are shying away from football like the plague. funny I played football and lax my while life. I'm 37.....played football in college pla yes lax in high school and in a men's league....only concussions I've ever had was from lacrosse. And btw you sound like a typical lacrosse mommy or daddy....probably a mommy.

Ahhh now I got it. "Football" in college. Bush league or intramural for sure. Lax in high school? So obvious you're a giant meathead who picked up a lax stick bc your terrible football coach told you to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no [lacrosse] I started playing lacrosse same year I started playing football. when I was 7. keep living through your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no [lacrosse] I started playing lacrosse same year I started playing football. when I was 7. keep living through your kid.

Please tell us more. Especially the one about the sectional playoff game from 1990. Your poor kid must have to suffer through all the "glory day" stories. ha! What a loser

What time is your mens league game today so we can all come down and watch?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please tell us more. Especially the one about the sectional playoff game from 1990. Your poor kid must have to suffer through all the "glory day" stories. ha! What a loser

my kids are babies clown. no men's league I gave that up when guys like u started getting involved in the game. when I was playing ball I'm school u were standing in the locker room mirror counting your pimples and wondering why girls don't like you yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

my kids are babies clown. no men's league I gave that up when guys like u started getting involved in the game. when I was playing ball I'm school u were standing in the locker room mirror counting your pimples and wondering why girls don't like you yet.

LOL captain meatball. The only balls you were playing with were your own. So you just troll the site?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like tight game between pack/taz. 6-5 pack. Taz certainly closed the gap from the drubbing at lax fest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL captain meatball. The only balls you were playing with were your own. So you just troll the site?
Balls? Wow ok Bruce Jenner

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like tight game between pack/taz. 6-5 pack. Taz certainly closed the gap from the drubbing at lax fest
they still lost and that's all that counts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your an AS$. That's a CLOSE game for the Pack. They are supposibly so far out of everyone league???? I don't think so! Good Job Taz!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's not all that counts, clearly these two teams are right on par with each other. You can ask the Pack and TAZ coaches. Actually TAZ came up short today by a goal they lost but the Pack coaches will tell you that TAZ absolutely out played them and lost by a goal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's not all that counts, clearly these two teams are right on par with each other. You can ask the Pack and TAZ coaches. Actually TAZ came up short today by a goal they lost but the Pack coaches will tell you that TAZ absolutely out played them and lost by a goal.
they didn't outplay them because they lost.... Again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are plenty of games that another team outplays there opponent and comes up short. no biggie not denying the win relax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't you call your coach and ask if they where out played, but be careful he might threaten to cut your kid as he does before big games. I have heard it from a couple of Pack parents already that these poor kids are terrified to make a mistake or else. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son does not play on Long Island he played on the NXT team that both these teams beat, we stuck around to see this match up and it was very imppressive I felt like I was wAtching two much older teams and great young men on both sides. Both teams should be proud and both seemed dead even to me, anyone's game. Both very well coached.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It wasn't 14-0 so you get to be happy you didn't get blown out, but it's still another loss. Taz is great and it's nice to see competitive lax, but they are still a bit behind, for now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't you call your coach and ask if they where out played, but be careful he might threaten to cut your kid as he does before big games. I have heard it from a couple of Pack parents already that these poor kids are terrified to make a mistake or else. Lol

Calling [lacrosse] on this one. No way a coach makes threats to cut kids before a big game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely 100 percent does. Not trying to stir the pot be this is a fact and is true. NO need for these people to lie about something like that. Some parents may find it funny and others not so much, but the kids don't for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Calling [lacrosse] on this one. No way a coach makes threats to cut kids before a big game.

He's a bit crazy and definitely a yeller, no denying that. He's a Spallina protege... What do you expect? Doesn't matter why they play well, as long as they do. If fear is the motivator, so be it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow are u listening to yourself. FEAR really, your out of your mind so it's healthy in yourmind for an 8/9 to fear his coach and be so upset and nervous that he has to go to the bathroom 2 or 3 times before practice or a game. How about positive reinforcement at this age and coaching/ talking to the kid before you threaten him. I guess you have been threatened by the coaches to and are scared to stick up for your son. That's crap dude and you know it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously this is one person having a conversation with himself to create drama. Weirdo!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only weirdo here is the coaches that threaten 8/9 to get them to perform to boost there own egos. pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only weirdo here is the coaches that threaten 8/9 to get them to perform to boost there own egos. pathetic
i think someone's afraid their first line is going to be at 91 tryouts so they are making up lies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think someone's afraid their first line is going to be at 91 tryouts so they are making up lies.

Everyone on both teams should be afraid as both will upgrade again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9 year old kids aren't afraid of tryouts or upgrades etc, do you realize how stupid that sounds. Only the obsessed parent is afraid. The guy who can't concentrate at work because of lacrosse or the guy who has no life except his kids club lacrosse. Thats the person who is afraid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's a bit crazy and definitely a yeller, no denying that. He's a Spallina protege... What do you expect? Doesn't matter why they play well, as long as they do. If fear is the motivator, so be it.
Spallina?! Joe!? guy's never played a day of lacrosse in his life!! good coach?? maybe in college yes. but crush is stacked and the lizards coach themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9 year old kids aren't afraid of tryouts or upgrades etc, do you realize how stupid that sounds. Only the obsessed parent is afraid. The guy who can't concentrate at work because of lacrosse or the guy who has no life except his kids club lacrosse. Thats the person who is afraid.
Well I agree and disagree. the nine year old kid who is afraid of try outs is afraid because their obsessed parents have made it that way for them. trust me as I coach the last thing I wanna do is scare my players. but I do see those stress wound kids coming to try outs and I have to calm them down a little. you know who you are psycho lax parents......go ahead sink a little in your seats. maybe no one will notice you. you're ruining your kid's experience.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Anyone know how the final between Wolfpack and Taz went down?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches yelling at 8 and 9 year olds is sad. Motivating with fear at this grade (or any grade) is not right. Period. Kids scared on the field of making a mistake is a tragedy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by thavngr98
6-5 Wolfpack. Great game. Great players on BOTH SIDES. great ending to the season.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by thavngr98
6-5 Wolfpack. Great game. Great players on BOTH SIDES. great ending to the season.
Thanks. Nice to hear. Hopefully the kids had a great time also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those obsessed parents, who are afraid of a team upgrading, if 9 yr old kids lacrosse keeps you awake a nite. Go see a therapist. If your kid isn't burnt out in 5 yrs because of YOUR obsession, and that is highly likely. Maybe just maybe he will get 8000 bucks off his tuition. He isn't signing a 40 million dollar NBA contract. So to be so nuts and afraid of whose trying out for who, or little johnny is now on second line, I think is crazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
electric problem? i guess that's a private joke between u and the three village community th no one but you and them would understand. go take that elsewhere

User
User
The previous poster now has a deletion problem.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see most tryouts are up, and WAY too early

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
the earlier than ever rush for the almighty $$ is on...gotta get registered before the other clubs get a chance...wow..

Page 41 of 46 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard