BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Girls 2019 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did not know legacy had a 2019 team
]You caught me, I guess I didn't see them get beat by Beach Bums by like 7 or 8 goals. If I'm not mistaken, the girls only have 2 teams, so let just say the older team. It's funny how you now talk about being catty when for months it was you parents saying how T.G was through because Levy left with the teams best players, but now you don't want to lower yourself to my level... lol. The team needs a real coach, not a trick play pretender. Run from Legacy.

Your an idiot. Coach Levy is a proven excellent coach. You are an anonymous POS.
Really Hop, please tell me one "excellent" accomplishment Levy has. you may not like my opinion and that is fine, but for a moderator to start calling people names, I would rather be a anonymous P.O.S. that a known big mouth, [lacrosse] kissing, bullying , P.O.S. on a bully pulpit. No one said anything about a minor player or asked your opinion. If you don't like my opinion thats fine, but to call me a P.O.S. because of it shows how shallow narrow minded and disrespectful you are.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2019 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are an Imbecile. Legacy Lacrosse LI is Levy's program. He doesn't have a 2019 team. His 2020 and 2022 were in PA this weekend and all of his teams did quite well. What you saw was Legacy Lax, from the Hudson Valley, not Levy's program. Now open mouth and insert foot.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
]You caught me, I guess I didn't see them get beat by Beach Bums by like 7 or 8 goals. If I'm not mistaken, the girls only have 2 teams, so let just say the older team. It's funny how you now talk about being catty when for months it was you parents saying how T.G was through because Levy left with the teams best players, but now you don't want to lower yourself to my level... lol. The team needs a real coach, not a trick play pretender. Run from Legacy.

Your an idiot. Coach Levy is a proven excellent coach. You are an anonymous POS.
Really Hop, please tell me one "excellent" accomplishment Levy has. you may not like my opinion and that is fine, but for a moderator to start calling people names, I would rather be a anonymous P.O.S. that a known big mouth, [lacrosse] kissing, bullying , P.O.S. on a bully pulpit. No one said anything about a minor player or asked your opinion. If you don't like my opinion thats fine, but to call me a P.O.S. because of it shows how shallow narrow minded and disrespectful you are.

When you talk like a tool, we will call you a tool. Maybe worse.. I think The Hop was too kind... moron.

User
User

POS people like you don't deserve my time and effort explaining Coach Levy's accomplishments but I'll just whet your whistle enough for you to hopefully choke.

He dedicated his life to coaching lacrosse and sent many girls to top D1 programs not to mention the girls from his 2015 TG team that will be playing in college next year. His daughter will be at Syracuse next year and put in 4 goals and an assist at this years Senior Under Armour game.
All the while he does this with class and integrity and stays away from the political BS that other coaches blanket themselves with.

There are many more but this should shut your pie hole for now.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are an Imbecile. Legacy Lacrosse LI is Levy's program. He doesn't have a 2019 team. His 2020 and 2022 were in PA this weekend and all of his teams did quite well. What you saw was Legacy Lax, from the Hudson Valley, not Levy's program. Now open mouth and insert foot.

guess some of those people will have the same issue when Legacy LI and Legacy Lax will be at the same tournament.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

guess some of those people will have the same issue when Legacy LI and Legacy Lax will be at the same tournament this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

POS people like you don't deserve my time and effort explaining Coach Levy's accomplishments but I'll just whet your whistle enough for you to hopefully choke.

He dedicated his life to coaching lacrosse and sent many girls to top D1 programs not to mention the girls from his 2015 TG team that will be playing in college next year. His daughter will be at Syracuse next year and put in 4 goals and an assist at this years Senior Under Armour game.
All the while he does this with class and integrity and stays away from the political BS that other coaches blanket themselves with.

There are many more but this should shut your pie hole for now.

Nothing you stated shows he is a good coach. I think the guy is one of the best on Long Island but the same things could be said about 50 or more LI coaches .My point is Levy ,Rose ,Gallagher etc are all good coaches for many who have played for them but it is impossible to prove to people so why bother trying.They will all have haters including yourself from time to time.

Link Copied to Clipboard