BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Re: Girls 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? What changes?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Really? What changes?

Pot stirring. Same exact changes you see on every team, every year. Team is humming along nicely, no need for major changes. Next.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? What changes?

Pot stirring. Same exact changes you see on every team, every year. Team is humming along nicely, no need for major changes. Next.

Humming along while many ride the bench.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? What changes?

Humming along while many ride the bench.

Like every year on every team, some will come over and some will leave . Its good to have choices.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 2021 Beat M&D today that ended in a Braveheart. These two teams are far and above the best 2021 teams out there. All the negative posts are just trollers looking to stir up crap. Congratulations to both teams on a great game. Elevate needs to win something, anything of substance to even be in this discussion.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 2021 Beat M&D today that ended in a Braveheart. These two teams are far and above the best 2021 teams out there. All the negative posts are just trollers looking to stir up crap. Congratulations to both teams on a great game. Elevate needs to win something, anything of substance to even be in this discussion.

The only ones including elevate in the discussion are the elevate parents. They got that win against TG summer 2014, ain't that enough?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well Elevate got slaughtered today by YJ 2021, Full game, not a 20 minute playoff, Lets hear the Elevate parents excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hw many kids never saw the field? It was not a "team" win..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well Elevate got slaughtered today by YJ 2021, Full game, not a 20 minute playoff, Lets hear the Elevate parents excuses.

It is a fair question considering the chatter from that side in the past. I do give Elevate a tremendous amount of credit for placing this team in the most competitive opportunities possible. They played YJ Skak several times each of the past two years. TG and Liberty avoid YJ 2021 as much as possible. In fact, TG Black had never played them. Good for Elevate for playing tough competition. YJ still smiling though...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or a Team loss for that matter.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical YJ behavior! Terrible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

j

What a bunch of really ignorant, bash YJ at all costs dopes you are. They are no YJ personnel at this camp, all substituting decisions are being made by college coaches that are rotating amongst all of the teams at the camp. Next...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of good teams at this camp, great opportunity for all the girls from all different teams. They are having a blast on and off the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's be honest both M&D and YJ , as well as all of the top teams will shorten the bench in the most competitive games. That being said all of the teams at Towson were coached by College coaches for their games and everyone played evenly. You can draw your own conclusions .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The conclusion I draw is that it seems no matter who is coaching them (their own coach or college coaches), or under what format the game is played (short game, long game, tournament game, camp game, Sudden Death Game, Braveheart Game), M&D and YJ 2021 are two very evenly matched teams. M&D has won three games by 2 goals (twice), and one goal. Yellow Jackets have won two games by 1 goal each, and the teams have tied one time.

Sounds good to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All girls played evenly, unless you were there please be quiet and stop stirring the pot. All the girls had a great time these past few days, M&D 2021 is a class act, demonstrated extremely well by their girls and parents, YJ 2021 girls and parents are a class act demonstrated by their girls and parents. No one can say otherwise, because if you were there you would have experienced the same. I know people troll around here trying to stir the pot, but both teams are super competitive on the field and great people off the field. I had no Dog in the fight but attended every game these past few days and that was high level lacrosse!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All girls played evenly, unless you were there please be quiet and stop stirring the pot. All the girls had a great time these past few days, M&D 2021 is a class act, demonstrated extremely well by their girls and parents, YJ 2021 girls and parents are a class act demonstrated by their girls and parents. No one can say otherwise, because if you were there you would have experienced the same. I know people troll around here trying to stir the pot, but both teams are super competitive on the field and great people off the field. I had no Dog in the fight but attended every game these past few days and that was high level lacrosse!!

Agreed 100%. Wish YJ was at CNC. Hopefully our girls get to play again in the fall!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why isn't the mighty Skak team playing up at the tournament tomorrow, instead of in a pool with a bunch of 21/22 teams? Looks like an easy run to the championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why isn't the mighty Skak team playing up at the tournament tomorrow, instead of in a pool with a bunch of 21/22 teams? Looks like an easy run to the championship.

How do you know they didn't request to play up? They are playing up the following week in Delaware. It also looks like the next age group might be mix of 2019 & 2020 teams. At this point it's not hard to figure out that my daughter plays for YJ's 2021. Where does your daughter play? Would your daughters team be the roadblock on the way to the championship?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey kids love competition it isn't t any fun for either team to be involved in a one sided affair. Good luck tomorrow!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you know they didn't request to play up? They are playing up the following week in Delaware. It also looks like the next age group might be mix of 2019 & 2020 teams. At this point it's not hard to figure out that my daughter plays for YJ's 2021. Where does your daughter play? Would your daughters team be the roadblock on the way to the championship?

You sound bitter, is your daughter one of the girls who don't play, and you were hoping for some blow outs in hopes that she would play alittle?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound bitter, is your daughter one of the girls who don't play, and you were hoping for some blow outs in hopes that she would play alittle?

Not bitter at all, I just can't for the life of me understand why you are concerned about a team your daughter doesn't play for. As for playing time all of the girls are talented having said that mine is not lacking for playing time. Thanks for asking and enjoy the rest of your summer! Oh one more thing you forgot to mention where your daughter plays?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not bitter at all, I just can't for the life of me understand why you are concerned about a team your daughter doesn't play for. As for playing time all of the girls are talented having said that mine is not lacking for playing time. Thanks for asking and enjoy the rest of your summer! Oh one more thing you forgot to mention where your daughter plays?

She's a YJ but not as talented (or as politically connected ie:B.B.P.) as your daughter I guess. But maybe that's a good thing, at least I don't have to share the sidelines with the likes of you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She's a YJ but not as talented (or as politically connected ie:B.B.P.) as your daughter I guess. But maybe that's a good thing, at least I don't have to share the sidelines with the likes of you.

As you wish !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since I haven't heard the results I guess the mighty Skak 2021 got beat up this weekend.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since I haven't heard the results I guess the mighty Skak 2021 got beat up this weekend.

I have no idea the results, but I assure you that didn't happen.

M&D Parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D Parent

5-0 at All-Star Express against 2020 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D Parent

Thank you M&D parent!

I believe the original post was in reference to LAX Blast two weekends ago. They won out 16 2, 9 3, 15 0 and 14 3 in the finals. As for them playing up with the 2020s at All Start Express this past weekend, scores aren't posted but they didn't loose a game. Hopefully that addresses the previous posters concerns.

With this summers games winding down I asked my daughter what her fondest memory was. Without hesitation it was going to Towson College, playing against and making friends with the girls from M&D. In my mind that's the way it should be and money well spent.

Good luck to all with whatever's left of their season!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D Parent

Thank you M&D parent!

I believe the original post was in reference to LAX Blast two weekends ago. They won out 16 2, 9 3, 15 0 and 14 3 in the finals. As for them playing up with the 2020s at All Start Express this past weekend, scores aren't posted but they didn't loose a game. Hopefully that addresses the previous posters concerns.

With this summers games winding down I asked my daughter what her fondest memory was. Without hesitation it was going to Towson College, playing against and making friends with the girls from M&D. In my mind that's the way it should be and money well spent.

Other possible memories: sitting in the bench during championship games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D Parent

Thank you M&D parent!

Fortunately, our season ended last weekend. My daughter enjoyed hanging out with the YJ girls as well. For the money, it was by far the best camp experience any of my kids have been to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D Parent

Thank you M&D parent!

Other possible memories: sitting in the bench during championship games

Hater

Sincerely,
M&D Parent

So please enlighten us which LI team your daughter plays for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D Parent

Thank you M&D parent!

Fortunately, our season ended last weekend. My daughter enjoyed hanging out with the YJ girls as well. For the money, it was by far the best camp experience any of my kids have been to.

the two of you should get a room

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D Parent

Thank you M&D parent!

the two of you should get a room

Right. Because God forbid the girls get to play lacrosse at a high level and also have fun and make friends while doing it. We should all be miserable [lacrosse] like you instead

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D Parent

Thank you M&D parent!

Totally agree, best and most memorable YJ win at Towson was the talent show!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Strange schedule update for 2021 Skak this weekend, now playing #2 2022 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D Parent

That's why people hate the parents of this team. Yes 5-0 at the weakest tournament of the year playing against the weakest teams in the age .You just could not help yourself, actually overheard one of your nut job parents saying its too bad they did not get to play the 2020 Curcio team because he thinks it would be a "good game" .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D Parent

That's why people hate the parents of this team. Yes 5-0 at the weakest tournament of the year playing against the weakest teams in the age .You just could not help yourself, actually overheard one of your nut job parents saying its too bad they did not get to play the 2020 Curcio team because he thinks it would be a "good game" .

Simply answered the snarky question above, no one was beating their chest about the results, just gave the facts. As for hearsay, cannot comment but this team has had a great summer and no level of baiting the parents will change that. Best of luck to your daughter in the future, hope she had as much success and fun as 2021 Skak team has had together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why isn't the mighty Skak team playing up at the tournament tomorrow, instead of in a pool with a bunch of 21/22 teams? Looks like an easy run to the championship.

M&D Parent

Simply answered the snarky question above, no one was beating their chest about the results, just gave the facts. As for hearsay, cannot comment but this team has had a great summer and no level of baiting the parents will change that. Best of luck to your daughter in the future, hope she had as much success and fun as 2021 Skak team has had together.

Yes must have been so much fun playing at lax for cure against MD for those 11 players that actually saw the field, probably not as much fun for the kids that never got on the field, not for a second.Good times for 11-12 year old kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curcio would [lacrosse] all over you guys. Good team but slow your role

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard