BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
Re: 2015 LI LAX FEST
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was just one I think you need to check your sources. For scoring check out tourney machine you are incorrect as well. Fom looking at their website I don't see where they claim to be elite. Can't comment on pricing because I didn't see it. I think I stood really check your sources first.

If you want the correct information call the tournament directors hey will be happy to fill you in.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Which clubs have a 2025 team?

I know
Legacy, Empire, Hurricanes, 91, Bengals and Express.

Express doesn't have 2025

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know

Yes they do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know

Yes they do.

The Express team just started a few weeks ago. Mostly Nassau County kids. Playing a few tourneys later in the summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares they are in 2nd grade..teach them to read,write,add,subtract,tie shoes,ride a bike,swim...you people are IDIOTS

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares they are in 2nd grade..teach them to read,write,add,subtract,tie shoes,ride a bike,swim...you people are IDIOTS

You care if you are posting in a 2025 thread

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nope just reading moronic posts from you and others

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're an idiot!! Yes they are kids and yes they are in 2nd grade. They worked hard and played hard its not fair to them you moron. If you are in 3rd grade play in the 3rd grad division period.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who said anything about scoring moron! I did check my sources there was more than one and even it there was one why is he on a 2025 team. They are a team that has tryouts and cut kids that would classify them as elite, as far as their play on the field it was far from elite, that's probably why they had 3rd graders playing down in the 2nd grade division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're an idiot!! Yes they are kids and yes they are in 2nd grade. They worked hard and played hard its not fair to them you moron. If you are in 3rd grade play in the 3rd grad division period.
man I'd hate to see you people once these kids hit 6th grade. it's 2nd and 3rd grade lacrosse. relax.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He checked his sources. Lol what a tool. Get a life weasel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Checked my sources" yeah that's a laugh. Finding anything out about players on opposing teams is all hear say. Anyone who says they know for sure (and is not the parent) is delusional.

Who said anything about scoring moron! I did check my sources there was more than one and even it there was one why is he on a 2025 team. They are a team that has tryouts and cut kids that would classify them as elite, as far as their play on the field it was far from elite, that's probably why they had 3rd graders playing down in the 2nd grade division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do tell...
What are you trying to start now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheating is cheating

Is it considered cheating to bring in players that are older in the 6th grade division that were coached by FS so they could win the tournament?

Hypocrites much?

Not at all. Not one player on OD was playing down all 2021 players so take is elsewhere

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
spoken by a true 21st century mommy. go bake cupcakes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasnt laxfest over like 2 weeks ago

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
spoken by a true 21st century mommy. go bake cupcakes

What does that evem mean?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For all the 2025 Team 91 Orange lets just be happy that this terrible experience is almost over. There is a reason why that one of the coaches got let go at his main lax job, he can not coach second graders never mind HS kids. Hopefully people will let the directors know just how bad this entire experience was .The worst thing of it all is that people actually paid good money for the worst COACHING I have ever Seen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For all the 2025 Team 91 Orange lets just be happy that this terrible experience is almost over. There is a reason why that one of the coaches got let go at his main lax job, he can not coach second graders never mind HS kids. Hopefully people will let the directors know just how bad this entire experience was .The worst thing of it all is that people actually paid good money for the worst COACHING I have ever Seen.

What's that supposed to be their "A" team. The White team seemed to practice a lot more though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow a 91 team having a bad season!?!?!? I'm in shock. who coached that team? those teams are usually loaded

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow a 91 team having a bad season!?!?!? I'm in shock. who coached that team? those teams are usually loaded

Neither of their teams can beat the Golden Geese

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Geese team about to get stacked!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dont leave us guessing the coach is a paid adult who you can out. Was it JB again?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Neither of their teams can beat the Golden Geese

They will play in 2 weeks, so you will see

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel bad for both 2025 91 Teams white and orange in Hershey. They have no idea what's in store for them. I hope they are up for the competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel bad for both 2025 91 Teams white and orange in Hershey. They have no idea what's in store for them. I hope they are up for the competition.

Yep. Golden geese will get the 2nd grade boys from Taz added to their lineup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is going to a great game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 White 2025 is a mess!! The whole team fell apart, don't know what happened to them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just for the record the geese do not stack with Taz kids!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's what happens when a company cares more about the money then teaching the kids the game of LAX. Real sad. The kids are only 7 years old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just for the record the geese do not stack with Taz kids!

Sorry for your son on the geese but they will be there soon and taking spots next year

Re: Boys 2025 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we practice in islip chicago park school and islip marina

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
taz does not play with eese just for the record!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not sorry for my son he played up last year with taz and we chose with a couple others to stay back with the geese and ply our age! you people need to realize these kids are 7/8 years old its nice to win but better to make memories for the love of learning the game! i also have one in the highschool level these boys will burn out if people dont back off these kids and let them enjoy the game! everyones son is the best in a parents eyes but remember to keep them humble and teach them first you are only as good a player as your whole team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not sorry for my son he played up last year with taz and we chose with a couple others to stay back with the geese and ply our age! you people need to realize these kids are 7/8 years old its nice to win but better to make memories for the love of learning the game! i also have one in the highschool level these boys will burn out if people dont back off these kids and let them enjoy the game! everyones son is the best in a parents eyes but remember to keep them humble and teach them first you are only as good a player as your whole team!

You chose? loL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 White 2025 is a mess!! The whole team fell apart, don't know what happened to them!

Sounds like a repeat of titans last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not easy to be the B team at this grade. Young kids plus 2/3 brackets plus high expectations from parents. That is the unfortunate truth. BUT, The kids on 91 White got very good coaching and lots of practice. Hope the parents are not going nuts that they don't win. They shouldn't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not easy to be the B team at this grade. Young kids plus 2/3 brackets plus high expectations from parents. That is the unfortunate truth. BUT, The kids on 91 White got very good coaching and lots of practice. Hope the parents are not going nuts that they don't win. They shouldn't.

Bash at the Beach was tough for them. Played all 3rd grade teams when there was another 2nd grade team in the bracket. It really made no sense that they didn't play Empire 2025 yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire is a joke!!! It's run by 91 you dumb ignorant fools!!! It's all a money grab their teams suck!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard empire B team 2023 looks like a bad PAL team

Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard