BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,977
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 48 of 52 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Still no 2018 Brine Long a island Team posted.

No there is not, every year there is always some sort of conspiracy towards Brine Nationals, yes, it does conflict with Blue Chip but even the past few years, especially for the 2018 grade, the final list was never prompt in being delivered. Let's just wait, the boys attending will do well and should come out victorious.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why isn't Express Team 1 attending the tourney, they are probably the only 2018 team that is considered to be one of the elite not attending.

What tournament ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why isn't Express Team 1 attending the tourney, they are probably the only 2018 team that is considered to be one of the elite not attending.

What tournament ??

Express Team 1 IS attending the tournament, all the other good teams are ducking them and going to Baltimore this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament ??

Express Team 1 IS attending the tournament, all the other good teams are ducking them and going to Baltimore this weekend

What tournament. ??

If ALL the other good teams are playing somewhere else , who's ducking ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament ??

What tournament. ??

If ALL the other good teams are playing somewhere else , who's ducking ?

Express team 1 looks like an average B team, they look as if they don't really eant to play, what is going on with that club?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to 91 yesterday in Baltimore, losing to Prime Time? Didn't see that one coming, Did Prime Time have 2017's playing down, did they have a bunch of older kids on 2018's. That must have been a long ride home for Johnny Jr. Suitcases in his seat, wrists and ankles strapped to the luggage rack so he doesn't fall off, doing push ups the whole way home on the roof of the car. long day off the island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA MD won the whole thing at Crabfeast. So maybe the mighty Extreme are not so mighty after all. Will the 91 lax daddys tolerate this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely some unhappy Terp kids left team. Coach only plays his favorites even when college coaches have come to see some of the other players. Coach doesn't care.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One kid leaving Terps is hardly kidS. Stop spreading rumors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heard 91 extreme and FCA are combining together to field a team for the U15 national championships. Neither team can field a team with all of there hold backs. What does this say about mighty 91 that they have to venture outside the empire to field a team and try and win a tourney. Bet the rest of the kids in 91 2018 feel real good that there not getting a chance to represent.What we do for a medal.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heard 91 extreme and FCA are combining together to field a team for the U15 national championships. Neither team can field a team with all of there hold backs. What does this say about mighty 91 that they have to venture outside the empire to field a team and try and win a tourney. Bet the rest of the kids in 91 2018 feel real good that there not getting a chance to represent.What we do for a medal.

FCA grabs kids every year from the better teams. 91 has nothing to do with it except a few of their kids are going to play with FCA. I am good with adding kids, but these all star teams are not fair to the actual teams that compete to get there and earn a spot. Also need to watch for kids who are too old. Check the rosters!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess your son isn't participating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA grabs kids every year from the better teams. 91 has nothing to do with it except a few of their kids are going to play with FCA. I am good with adding kids, but these all star teams are not fair to the actual teams that compete to get there and earn a spot. Also need to watch for kids who are too old. Check the rosters!!

I am quite confused with your post, you are good with teams adding kids as long as they are of age and not all stars or can they be not of age, as long as they aren't all stars. How about you play with the kids on your team, if they all can't make it for a tournament, you play short handed or you don't go. I can hear the coonversation with a college coach after the game, College Coach says, Coach what can you tell me about #16? Club Coach says, sorry i can't say tell you too much about him. I met him right before pre game, he does stretch well and seems to take plyometrics very serious. I think he could play for you guys, sorry what school do you coach at again? It's all good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am quite confused with your post, you are good with teams adding kids as long as they are of age and not all stars or can they be not of age, as long as they aren't all stars. How about you play with the kids on your team, if they all can't make it for a tournament, you play short handed or you don't go. I can hear the coonversation with a college coach after the game, College Coach says, Coach what can you tell me about #16? Club Coach says, sorry i can't say tell you too much about him. I met him right before pre game, he does stretch well and seems to take plyometrics very serious. I think he could play for you guys, sorry what school do you coach at again? It's all good

That's some story you wrote for us. Just so you know.....won't be a single coach in VA. Not a recruiting event so your made up conversation won't happen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's some story you wrote for us. Just so you know.....won't be a single coach in VA. Not a recruiting event so your made up conversation won't happen

it is true that this is not a recruiting event but i can assure you that there will be many many coaches at this event. as for all the conversation about 91 and FCA combining, it sounds like a solid plan since most of the other clubs that claim to be 2018 played last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Team Long Island for winning the Nat175, keep it going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it is true that this is not a recruiting event but i can assure you that there will be many many coaches at this event. as for all the conversation about 91 and FCA combining, it sounds like a solid plan since most of the other clubs that claim to be 2018 played last year.

Been there for past 4 years. No coaches. Solid plan to put an all star team together to play against teams that played way in to a tournament?? Sounds like these teams "combining" have too many older kids on roster to compete at appropriate age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IMHO - there are no teams just a bunch of kids in the same jerseys, their is no league or governing body or any sort of roster or age verification (except the U15 nationals) at any of these events - it is just who shows up on any given day and wears that teams jerseys - not long ago you used to see kids wearing other teams shorts because they just came off the field with team A and were asked to play with team B and throws on a jersey and plays, the kids don't care they just want to play and have a good time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Team Long Island for winning the Nat175, keep it going.

How do they play in 2018 bracket with 2017 kids on team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
get your facts right. were probably the only true 2018 out there. no hold backs, no 2017 boys either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
name one dopey

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
name one dopey

So they are 15 or a 2018 team?

On the website it says that for 2016 , if not 15 by 8/31 that you play u 15. That means my 10th grader with a September birthday would play 2019 next year??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
name one dopey

On the website it says that for 2016 , if not 15 by 8/31 that you play u 15. That means my 10th grader with a September birthday would play 2019 next year??

Let me enlighten you! TLI U-15 are ALL 2018's and All U-15 eligible so u can all stop chirping. The 3 2017's (who were age appropriate for u-15) are no longer on the team. You won't have to worry about playing those 2017's that were younger than half the kids that are 2018's. You people are priceless!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You still have two 2017 players on the team so stop lying. until you get rid of those players you should not be playing 2018.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You still have two 2017 players on the team so stop lying. until you get rid of those players you should not be playing 2018.

Ok genius. Name them! You really should check your facts! U r starting to look stupid!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
name one dopey

Let me enlighten you! TLI U-15 are ALL 2018's and All U-15 eligible so u can all stop chirping. The 3 2017's (who were age appropriate for u-15) are no longer on the team. You won't have to worry about playing those 2017's that were younger than half the kids that are 2018's. You people are priceless!

Why would 3 2017's want to go to showcases on a "2018" team? So you are saying what it says on Team LI website isn't true?
It's "priceless" to expect competition to play by same rules?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
name one dopey

Why would 3 2017's want to go to showcases on a "2018" team? So you are saying what it says on Team LI website isn't true?

WOW! all this chatter from a simple "Congratulations" comment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
name one dopey

WOW! all this chatter from a simple "Congratulations" comment.

Right ? I'm sure they are sorry they decided to publicly pat themselves on the back !!
I'm just surprised people are complaining about their age and not how the parents act on the sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
name one dopey

What is priceless is your ignorance and stupidity! Where on the site does it say that there are 2017's on the team? I will explain it one more time! The kids are ALL U-15 eligible (meaning that they were born after 8/31/99 AND they will ALL graduate in the class of 2018! it's very simple. Now please name these 2 fictitious 2017's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
back of the cage will not let me name players you idiot, everyone on this website knows that. You advertise for 2017 are eligible to play but you want us to believe there are none on your team when your parents told us there are.
Stop the lying

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow...if an alien landed down and saw this back/forth, they were think we are all out of our collective minds!....cmon' guys, you are talking about youth lax...get a freakin life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok genius. Name them! You really should check your facts! U r starting to look stupid!

Did 2018's play on the team that played in the 2019 bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
back of the cage will not let me name players you idiot, everyone on this website knows that. You advertise for 2017 are eligible to play but you want us to believe there are none on your team when your parents told us there are.
Stop the lying

You are delusional. Give me the town they are from? you can do that right? you definitely weren't talking to the 2018 parents.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Stop the lying

You are delusional. Give me the town they are from? you can do that right? you definitely weren't talking to the 2018 parents.

That's enough. Stop goading him. There will be no mention of players, their towns or their shoe size. Got it?

If you want to have this discussion, register, sign in and call each other.. Too damn easy to hide behind anonymous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
name one dopey

What is priceless is your ignorance and stupidity! Where on the site does it say that there are 2017's on the team? I will explain it one more time! The kids are ALL U-15 eligible (meaning that they were born after 8/31/99 AND they will ALL graduate in the class of 2018! it's very simple. Now please name these 2 fictitious 2017's.

FYI - your argument is completely wrong... straight from USLacrosse site.

NOTE: Age group references used in this section are in common usage but should not be understood literally. The U15 (read: “Under 15”) grouping means that, if a player is 14 years old on the cutoff date, he may participate in U15 competition as a 15-year old.

U15:

All players must be 14 years old or younger on the August 31st preceding competition. It is recommended that when multiple teams exist within a program, the program should consider physical size, skill, and maturity when organizing teams.

... according to the information you provided, the entire team in 15+ years old which makes them 2017.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
name one dopey

NOTE: Age group references used in this section are in common usage but should not be understood literally. The U15 (read: “Under 15”) grouping means that, if a player is 14 years old on the cutoff date, he may participate in U15 competition as a 15-year old.

U15:

All players must be 14 years old or younger on the August 31st preceding competition. It is recommended that when multiple teams exist within a program, the program should consider physical size, skill, and maturity when organizing teams.

... according to the information you provided, the entire team in 15+ years old which makes them 2017.

I feel like I am arguing with Jim from taxi! Whaaaaat Doooooeeeessss a yelllllllloooooowwwww light meaaan?

"if a player is 14 years old on the cutoff date, he may participate in U15 competition as a 15-year old". They just needed to be 14 last August 31st!!!! They will all be 15 except for kids born after July 26th of 2000 (the tournament date).
You really are not sharp are you? Look at the teams who played last year. They were mostly 2017's!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You played in this same Nat 175 tournament last year with at least 3 2017 players in the 2018 bracket. Is that not correct?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You played in this same Nat 175 tournament last year with at least 3 2017 players in the 2018 bracket. Is that not correct?
[

Yes . That is correct. The tournament director knew and gave his blessing. That was the only 2018 tourney we played in. The rest were 2017 or U based. Meanwhile every 2018 team we played had kids OLDER than our 2017's(but holding your kid back isn't cheating). Including that tournament! We lost to the Terps, who btw have at least 6 kids NOT eligible for the U-15 nationals ! They beat us , so what. They were the better team that day!
This year our coaches decided to go ALL 2018's so we don't have to hear guys like you whining that you have to play kids that are younger than your oldest kids. So now there is nothing to talk about, BUT you still need to bring it up to make yourself feel better? Did we beat your sons team or something? it's ok to lose, you don't need an excuse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]You played in this same Nat 175 tournament last year with at least 3 2017 players in the 2018 bracket. Is that not correct?
[

Yes . That is correct. The tournament director knew and gave his blessing. That was the only 2018 tourney we played in. The rest were 2017 or U based. Meanwhile every 2018 team we played had kids OLDER than our 2017's(but holding your kid back isn't cheating). Including that tournament! We lost to the Terps, who btw have at least 6 kids NOT eligible for the U-15 nationals ! They beat us , so what. They were the better team that day!
This year our coaches decided to go ALL 2018's so we don't have to hear guys like you whining that you have to play kids that are younger than your oldest kids. So now there is nothing to talk about, BUT you still need to bring it up to make yourself feel better? Did we beat your sons team or something? it's ok to lose, you don't need an excuse!

You are first to admit it. Thank you. Parents on sideline saying "no way" last year. His "blessing" doesn't make it OK. Not sure about the Terps, but do not doubt it, and yes, that is cheating as well if true. It's not about winning, its about playing by the rules. My sons all 2018 team has lost once in the past in a good game. And that day, team LI was the better team. Congratulations on this years win. There were a lot of very good teams there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]name one dopey

U15:

I feel like I am arguing with Jim from taxi! Whaaaaat Doooooeeeessss a yelllllllloooooowwwww light meaaan?

"if a player is 14 years old on the cutoff date, he may participate in U15 competition as a 15-year old". They just needed to be 14 last August 31st!!!! They will all be 15 except for kids born after July 26th of 2000 (the tournament date).
You really are not sharp are you? Look at the teams who played last year. They were mostly 2017's!

you are wrong, most of the teams there last year were marked as 2017 but the teams were combination of the 2017/2018 players to meet the U15 categorization. You are ignorant, read the website, it states "Born on or after 9/1/1999 - U15." Which i read as being 15 after 8/31/1999 not before as you state [moron!].
jjjjjjjjjjiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

Page 48 of 52 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Link Copied to Clipboard