BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aren't the express teams playing in Tri State that weekend?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Guess not...2016 Cudas and 2017 Turtles are heading to MD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's because the Crabs are not age eligible for Tri-State so they never go in the younger ages. They also never go to the U-15 tourney in Florida. Same goes for many other MD teams so they created their own tourney where age is not a problem. We'll just kick butt in MD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is one player's Dad who orchestated a take one take all 5 players from team 91 last year at the express 2016 orange age group, Ironically his son can not play the game everyone know's his son is weak, but he was part of the deal rode in on other players shirt tales, I know it and so does everyone elese on the team, give me one good reason why I can't call him out on it here, Not like I am making a seen on the side line, I think thats what this site is for venting without making a seen, If you don't like it don't read the post's, I will See all my 2016 orange team parents on the side line I will have a big smile and hello for all of you,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do not have a child on Crabs, but I can assure you they are age-eligible for both Tri-State and FL. They comply with US Lacrosse U-15 age rules. They, and others, stopped going to Tri-State about 2-3 years ago. Frankly, the competition was a little suspect, the fields and reffing spotty, and the traffic--especially for the FRI games--pretty awful. As for FL, many of the kids from these teams play for FCA or Next Level down there.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is one player's Dad who orchestated a take one take all 5 players from team 91 last year at the express 2016 orange age group, Ironically his son can not play the game everyone know's his son is weak, but he was part of the deal rode in on other players shirt tales, I know it and so does everyone elese on the team, give me one good reason why I can't call him out on it here, Not like I am making a seen on the side line, I think thats what this site is for venting without making a seen, If you don't like it don't read the post's, I will See all my 2016 orange team parents on the side line I will have a big smile and hello for all of you,

Do us all a favour -don't think!- YOU ARE NOT A PARENT ON The Cudas- don't pretend to be one. You are a disgruntled parent who's kid got left behind probably 91 or old orange. I just hope you are not a coach or director from last year who couldn't fulfill your obligations that created the Cudas. But I'm still going with a drunken 91 parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does it always have to be 91? LOL

At this point, who cares anymore. I'm tired of reading he said, she said BS. Just let it go. The reason the person keeps posting is because they are getting a reaction from you. My guess is that they're not affiliated with either either express or 91. Just someone who's got nothing better to do than stir the pot. If you stop reacting and giving them more material, they will go away. Read their posts, they only know what info you're giving them or what's been posted in the past. They have nothing to add and obviously weren't involved. If you want to continue feeding them your dirty laundry, go right ahead beause the popcorn's ready and this makes great reading material.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is true. Going to Tri-State is a pain. There is plenty of good tournaments in the Balt area so why bother. Once is enough. Crabs is coming to the Jersey shootout so the LI teams will be there? The Crabs tournament will be incredible. 2016 and 2017

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You say I am not a cuda parent your entitled, no complaints from me,I say your the dad who orchestrated the 91 kids move over to the cudas,your kid will be left high and dry next year,thats a fact,To the other parents on the cudas (2016 orange) I just want everyone to know who they are playing with

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys need to work out your issues or identify yourselves. Enough with the BS and mudslinging, despite its level of entertainment. And yes I am a 2016 Orange ( also referred to as the Cudas ) This team is together, play well, coached well and have outstanding parents that are supportive and respectful. No one knows what the future holds for our boys. This parent does what his son wants to do. i am sure some [lacrosse] will find something to pick apart within this.....Enjoy yourself

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys need to work out your issues or identify yourselves. Enough with the BS and mudslinging, despite its level of entertainment. And yes I am a 2016 Orange ( also referred to as the Cudas ) This team is together, play well, coached well and have outstanding parents that are supportive and respectful. No one knows what the future holds for our boys. This parent does what his son wants to do. i am sure some [lacrosse] will find something to pick apart within this.....Enjoy yourself

I hope the Express Orange 2016 team got some new players. We saw you guys at Tri-State, and your team was awful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not the same team as last year, but thanks for the advice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many holdovers from the Express Orange 2016 from last year's team? 50%, 20%, None?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good. It was easily the worst Express Orange team I've ever seen. You got pummeled in that tournament by everyone.

Good to hear that your team has improved. Unfortunately, so has everyone else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Respectfully Not all the kids from hills belong on our 2016 oragne team, that doesn't mean I disslike anyone, I am very friendly with everyone on the team,However I don't live in fantasy land I know there are some parents who would push there kid in front of mine in a minute if they could, All I am saying is know who you are playing with and watch everthing, Nothing will happen that has not been planned no matter how it looks, I respecfully kept my mouth shut last year as we where asked, this year you may not know who was asked to keep Quiet if your not on the in this is how travel lacrosse goes, thats not the end of the world either, just make sure you have time to make a move and not be suprised when your off the team, this will happen, I know for a fact one of the hill's kids is done already have no illusions

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Laxparent,

Are you still out there? If so, log into your account - I sent you a PM.

Thanks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was not on the team last year so I can not answer your question. I did hear that the team was not the strongest but thigs progress

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It would be great if people checked their facts before posting. Crabfest is 6/30 -7/1 and Express 2016 Organe is playing. Tri-State is 7/6 -7/8 and Express 2016 Organe, Blue and White are going.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You might take your own advice. The Crabs host Crabfeast on the weekend of June 30-July 1, but that is NOT for the 2016 class. The 2016 class is in the Young Guns tournament hosted by the Crabs on July 7-8. From the Crabs' website (http://leagueathletics.com/Page.asp?n=63229&snid=eHOFS2I%3E%5D&org=bmorelaxco.com):

"New in 2012 8th Grade Young Gun 2016 division

7/07—7/08 2012

Location - The Boys' Latin School, Gilman School and Roland Park Country School.

This tournament will be for 8th grade participants class of 2016 and 7th grader class of 2017 only."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ Played outlaws sun at kings point, any one know score or recap??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You might take your own advice. The Crabs host Crabfeast on the weekend of June 30-July 1, but that is NOT for the 2016 class. The 2016 class is in the Young Guns tournament hosted by the Crabs on July 7-8. From the Crabs' website (http://leagueathletics.com/Page.asp?n=63229&snid=eHOFS2I%3E%5D&org=bmorelaxco.com):

"New in 2012 8th Grade Young Gun 2016 division

7/07—7/08

Location - The Boys' Latin School, Gilman School and Roland Park Country School.

This tournament will be for 8th grade participants class of 2016 and 7th grader class of 2017 only."

In classic MD form the 2016 teams will be loaded with 15 yr olds and the 2017 with 14 yr olds.... LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express orange is terrible. I am sure you can beat us so chalk up the win now.Not going to tri state going to crabfest young guns. Follow us there for your easy win

Good. It was easily the worst Express Orange team I've ever seen. You got pummeled in that tournament by everyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To say the Express 2016 Orange team has improved is an understatement. With the exception of 3 players the entire squad has been re-vamped. I'm not sures others have improved at the same rate given that many of the the other teams' top players now reside with the Express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To say the Express 2016 Orange team has improved is an understatement. With the exception of 3 players the entire squad has been re-vamped. I'm not sures others have improved at the same rate given that many of the the other teams' top players now reside with the Express.

I have seen them play and they are pretty solid. I am not even a fan of the Express program in general, but I appreciate good lax at any level or from any program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think there are 14 yr olds that have infiltrated this forum and are using inflammatory remarks that easily mess with the heads of way-too-tightly-wrapped "adults" who are easily goaded into laughable responses. Jokes on you for allowing yourself to be suckered. Don't take yourselves and this process so seriously. Keep it calm.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express orange is terrible. I am sure you can beat us so chalk up the win now.Not going to tri state going to crabfest young guns. Follow us there for your easy win

2016 Orange is going to Tri-State. Book your hotel before it is too late.

Teams Assigned: 2016 White, Blue, Orange | 2017 McManus, Korwan, Crimi
2019 Orange | 2019/18 White | 2018 Blue
Hyatt Regency
102 Carnegie Ctr
Princeton, NJ 08540

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2016 Orange is not going to Tri-State anymore. They are going the Crab's Young Guns Tournament in Md. July 7-8

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is there no talk of Team 91 they are a very good team this year. The Orange team got rid of some of the Hills kids who couldn't play at this level and picked up some good kids from the Raider program. They poached a lot of the Raider 2016 team, coach and all. The Hills kids who (last year) were forced onto the old orange team are now (2012)sent down to white, some of the better Hills kids left, leaving a huge void but the new Orange 91 team has some excellent players and will be giving all teams a good run for the title. We heard a lot of Hills crying with moving them down but we are a better team without those Hills kids. Last year those parents were a nightmare.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is there no talk of Team 91 they are a very good team this year. The Orange team got rid of some of the Hills kids who couldn't play at this level and picked up some good kids from the Raider program. They poached a lot of the Raider 2016 team, coach and all. The Hills kids who (last year) were forced onto the old orange team are now (2012)sent down to white, some of the better Hills kids left, leaving a huge void but the new Orange 91 team has some excellent players and will be giving all teams a good run for the title. We heard a lot of Hills crying with moving them down but we are a better team without those Hills kids. Last year those parents were a nightmare.

Are you sure you're from 91? I am and your information is not totally correct. Seems like you have nothing better to do than fan the flames due to some gripe you have with the Hills Group. We prefer to be judged by our play on the field, not the heresay, rumors and nonsense that goes on hear.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you sure you're from 91? I am and your information is not totally correct. Seems like you have nothing better to do than fan the flames due to some gripe you have with the Hills Group. We prefer to be judged by our play on the field, not the heresay, rumors and nonsense that goes on hear.

It's exact Why shouldn't we talk about our team we are going to compete with all the programs. The weaker Hills Kids Moved to white. No secrets. Some raiders didn't come to 91.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does "Hills kids" refer to Half Hollow Hills or something else? Who are the stronger school districts in the 2016 grade? Are the traditional high school powers such as GC, WM, SWR, Pequa, West Islip etc. strong in this grade?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The class act teams don't waste their time on the boards gloating, they stay silent and just produce on the field. Thought your team was above the gloating until now!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. I think its the kids who get on these boards to stir the pot. You can tell from the writing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A few points here a) 91 did not get rid of a few "Hills" kids they had a competitive tryout and some kids that were on the team last year did not make it, where they were from was not a factor, this in no way was a Hills purge. b) 91 did not poach the Raiders program, as another organization on LI expressly tried to develop a "super" team and "recruited not poached" players from a few organizations including the Raiders, The Raiders coaches decided to join 91. The advantage of joining 91 was that all the Raiders would have a place to play, if not on 91 Orange then on white ect. the Raiders only had 2 teams last year 2016 and 2018 and both teams rolled into 91, most the the 2016 raiders went to Orange while most of the 2018 stayed together and are now playing on a 91 "Raiders" team, and a few found other homes.

there are a lot of very good 2016 teams on LI and 91 Orange is certainly one of them - the wish here was that the better LI teams would play each other more, not for bragging rights on BOTC but for better lacrosse competition.

I am not a parent or coach with 91 and I do not have a 2016 player.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I agree. I think its the kids who get on these boards to stir the pot. You can tell from the writing.
You could not be more wrong; the postings are not coming from "kids" who like to stir the pot. BOTC does a great deal of background checking for just these circumstances. No, dear poster, these posts are coming from your adult colleagues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2016 Rankings:
1.Express Orange (cudas)
2.fl$ (very solid scrappy team)
3.91 orange (raiders)
4.Outlaws
5.Crabs they will get pumbled by the strong long island teams. They will not be able to match up with the physicality of the 'cudas or 91 raiders
Should be a great summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2016 Rankings:
1.Express Orange (cudas)
3.91 orange (raiders)
4.Outlaws
5.Crabs they will get pumbled by the strong long island teams. They will not be able to match up with the physicality of the 'cudas or 91 raiders

fl$ is #5 at best. My son's town team beat them over the winter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2016 Rankings:
1.Express Orange (cudas)
3.91 orange (raiders)
4.Outlaws

fl$ is #5 at best. My son's town team beat them over the winter.

Based on what information? This is a candidate for the most inaccurate post of the year. You don't even know who the 91 raiders even after the info was just handed you a few posts earlier.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? Crabs # 5. Watch out for Hawks, Rock (maybe not now but as the summer advances) GT . Should be fun!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does "Hills kids" refer to Half Hollow Hills or something else? Who are the stronger school districts in the 2016 grade? Are the traditional high school powers such as GC, WM, SWR, Pequa, West Islip etc. strong in this grade?

Doesn't really matter as all will change when kids decide on public or private later this year. Based on what I've heard through the grapevine, the easy bet is St A's and Chaminade will attract most of the best talent in this grade. The public schools will continue to find it harder and harder to compete.

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard