BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,254
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 55 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 54 55
Re: Boys 2020 fall 2015 and spring 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crush beating up good on the 21s of Carolina. 23-2 at the half.
that's it coaches stay classy. keep having them shoot in the second half. [lacrosse] bags

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great sportsmanship from Team91 again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are sending a message loud and clear throughout the lax world who is the best team!!! If you can't handle it have your kid stop playing lacrosse. Every time you play us from now on your kids will be defeated before the first face off. LOVE IT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are sending a message loud and clear throughout the lax world who is the best team!!! If you can't handle it have your kid stop playing lacrosse. Every time you play us from now on your kids will be defeated before the first face off. LOVE IT.

Sad part of that post is since it is Team 91 I can't be sure the poster isn't serious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you serious? And you wonder why even other T91 parents hate you. These are kids. So much for sportsmanship.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Biggest Jack [lacrosse] organization around. one day those kids will be playing in high separate from each other and one day they'll be on the opposite end of the same beating and their parents will be crying and yelling c'mon ref the entire game. seen it thousand's of times before. for the guy who said LOVE IT......YOU DEFINITELY RODE THE BENCH IN HIGH SCHOOL! Tool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you serious? And you wonder why even other T91 parents hate you. These are kids. So much for sportsmanship.

Do you seriously think this is a T91 kid or parent? Please...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sadly, having been on the sidelines with Crush parents, I am nearly 100% certain that it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the final score? Did they call the game at half?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sadly, having been on the sidelines with Crush parents, I am nearly 100% certain that it is.

Not a T91 parent. I am the parent of a kid whose team has gotten beaten by MD holdback filled teams. Look how funny you sound when the playing field is even. Just goes to show you, these BS teams from MD, PA, and Mass can only win when they play down. I beg Crush to hang 50 on the Crabs. Please, don't stop scoring till the last second. Send that RM back to MD with his tail between his legs. Please, don't start with the "they're only kids line". Your holdback reclass teams have had no problem hanging as many goals as they can on our age legit teams for years... I hope the lacrosse world takes notice!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
typical Spallina keep scoring. Zero sportsmanship. king of all [lacrosse] bags

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How did Team91 get such an easy draw? Must promised to buy a 100 Body by Jake ab crunch machines.

Because even the nicest guy in America hates the Crabs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
typical Spallina keep scoring. Zero sportsmanship. king of all [lacrosse] bags

not saying it's right, but spallina was in annapolis yesterday when they were hanging 30

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina was not at the games yesterday. He was with the Lizards Saw him there in teams last game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope this is a parody post, but it's hard to tell give the parents of that team.

Seriously. It's like they've made it their life mission to beat the Crabs after losing some random tournament.

When these parents grow up (the parents, not the kids), they'll learn how their obsession with the Crabs was a joke.

Beating teams by 20-30 goals? Way to spread the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure if it was a typo or intentional to stir the pot, but halftime score was only 13-2. Final was 25-3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope this is a parody post, but it's hard to tell give the parents of that team.

Seriously. It's like they've made it their life mission to beat the Crabs after losing some random tournament

When these parents grow up (the parents, not the kids), they'll learn how their obsession

with the Crabs was a joke.

I'm in Denver. My son heard the Crush players talking about their coaches wanting them to score 100 goals this week in the tournament. I'm not sure I understand these guys and what they are trying to prove. Great teams also exhibit great sportsmanship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was 23-2. They played keep away with a running clock in the second half. They did let the D play some O in the second half.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure if it was a typo or intentional to stir the pot, but halftime score was only 13-2. Final was 25-3.

Ok. That is much better. Feel like a tough beating teams up by 23 goals?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think they should try to score 50 today on national TV. It would be awesome and would show everyone out there what can happen if you are driven and decide to be the best. Good for them!!!! Go Crush!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think they should try to score 50 today on national TV. It would be awesome and would show everyone out there what can happen if you are driven and decide to be the best. Good for them!!!! Go Crush!

STRONG ISLAND! HOME OF THE WORLD'S WORST TATS!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

STRONG ISLAND! HOME OF THE WORLD'S WORST TATS!
go count your teeth hillbilly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously. It's like they've made it their life mission to beat the Crabs after losing some random tournament

When these parents grow up (the parents, not the kids), they'll learn how their obsession

with the Crabs was a joke.

I'm in Denver. My son heard the Crush players talking about their coaches wanting them to score 100 goals this week in the tournament. I'm not sure I understand these guys and what they are trying to prove. Great teams also exhibit great sportsmanship.

You mean like the sportsmanship of playing down against younger kids to win a t-shirt? Or bringing in kids from older teams for specific games, to win at all cost? Is that the sportsmanship you're talking about? That spirit of fair play that our friends from MD, PA, and Mass, show at every grade at every tournament, all summer? Is that the kind of sportsmanship you're referring to? Stop whining, and let your son's team take their on age defeat with some pride. Teach him that there are kids better than him, that work harder. Then go home and have them repeat another grade, you know all sportsman like... CRUSH, please don't stop scoring until the last second, please break 50 against the Crabs if they even make the Championship...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a md parent here, all of you people on this blog are embarrassing. crush is obviously a talented group of boys that have an incredible lacrosse IQ with incredible skills. Just because they are talented and work their asses off doesn't mean you have to rip them apart. They have proved themselves time and time again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Championship game feels like if the Patriots somehow were playing the Heat with Labron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know this will sound harsh but the crush coaches should be smacked around. Grown men think it's ok to embarrass kids this way. They should be embarrassed the same way by being smacked around. Sorry, posses me off..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Than do something about it and kick there [lacrosse] or shut your mouth little boy!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know this will sound harsh but the crush coaches should be smacked around. Grown men think it's ok to embarrass kids this way. They should be embarrassed the same way by being smacked around. Sorry, posses me off..

Where's your self righteous indignation over kids playing down two years? Go smack your ole lady around numb nuts... What a [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
say goodnight crabs. gonna be a long day. 9-2 already. you can't play with long island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where's your self righteous indignation over kids playing down two years? Go smack your ole lady around numb nuts... What a [lacrosse].

The dominant club mantle has been officially passed from Express/Crabs/3D to 91! All hail 91!!! And for all that talk about the game spreading beyond the traditional hotbeds...really? Don't think so, not even close yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holdbacks don't change the game much?....proof is in the pudding, or score for that matter!

Crabs can't win without their Holdbacks.

Cheaters never prosper!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a parent on either team. Total lack of class by Spallina. How about playing everyone and not letting the same kids continue to score.

The dominant club mantle has been officially passed from Express/Crabs/3D to 91! All hail 91!!! And for all that talk about the game spreading beyond the traditional hotbeds...really? Don't think so, not even close yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to Team 91 for winning the Lacrosse Mom Tanning Bed competition. Undefeated all year long.

Nobody says orange more than a Team 91 mom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to Team 91 for winning the Lacrosse Mom Tanning Bed competition. Undefeated all year long.

Bitter much? Crabs, you lost when you were forced to play on age. Attacking mothers of opposing teams is a low for even you Crabs dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's never had class. He could have played everyone today and won. I guess it's easier to justify keeping his own kid in the whole game if he doesn't make any subs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I know this will sound harsh but the crush coaches should be smacked around. Grown men think it's ok to embarrass kids this way. They should be embarrassed the same way by being smacked around. Sorry, posses me off..

Not a parent on either team. Total lack of class by Spallina. How about playing everyone and not letting the same kids continue to score.

Why? Crabs played the same kids most of the game. Also Crabs played the 2019s most of the game against T91 at the beach. Why the double standard? After what RM pulled at BeachLax, the Crabs deserved the loss ON NATIONAL TELEVISION by more than 10. As most here have said, karma is a bit-- but RM set up these poor boys for the double digit loss. Not a 91 fan, but having watched the Crabs behavior at beach lax, they did have this coming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bitter much? Crabs, you lost when you were forced to play on age. Attacking mothers of opposing teams is a low for even you Crabs dad.

And it wasn't even close bitter Crabs mom. The Crush took your boys to the wood shed.

Long Island Domination....get used to it!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's never had class. He could have played everyone today and won. I guess it's easier to justify keeping his own kid in the whole game if he doesn't make any subs.

And Crabs played everyone on their bench? Tell that to the 2020s that had to sit out the last game versus 91 and watch the 2019s play because they were not good enough. Now you complain about a team doing the same thing because you lost? 91 legitimately won by playing with their regularly rostered team - how they play their team members is nobody's concern. You deserved the thrashing you so readily give other teams when you have your holdback players. Stop whining and take a dose of humility and while you are at it, look for an ethical team for your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think the previous post was made by anybody associated with the Crabs. It was pretty funny, though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Listening to the MLL announcers talk about winning with sportsmanship and class while scoring 20+ goals 4 times and scoring their 19th goal with under 30 seconds had me shaking my head. Total BS. Joe's ego is just out of control and those parents on his team who put up with it and his actions are just as bad.

Page 37 of 55 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard