BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,102
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 47 of 128 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In addition to RC gaming the system with holdbacks, tweaking his tournaments to make sure his teams skate through the early games his behavior on the sidelines is sight to be seen. Next time I am at a game I might take a video and set to music. Thoughts on an appropriate song?

Cheater Cheater
Cheatin
Cheating
Everbody's Cheating

A**hole by Dennis Leary

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In addition to RC gaming the system with holdbacks, tweaking his tournaments to make sure his teams skate through the early games his behavior on the sidelines is sight to be seen. Next time I am at a game I might take a video and set to music. Thoughts on an appropriate song?

Cheater Cheater
Cheatin
Cheating
Everbody's Cheating

A**hole by Dennis Leary

Set to Hank Williams " Your Cheating Heart" ...

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I can't speak for all Crabs teams but I can tell you the majority of 2019
and 2020 teams are not hold backs. The 2020 team has 23 kids and 5 are hold backs. 3 are impact players. The majority of MD families don't believe in holding back but it's a decision that the parents and kids make. Crabs doesn't encourage or push this. It's been going on through the MD private schools in all sports for years. All high level AA club teams in Maryland have hold backs..FCA, Loonies, Breakers, Hawks, etc. Is it an advantage for some..sure, but good athletes rise too the type despite age. It all equals out in high school. If your not fast at 13..your not going to be much faster by 16. My son has played for Crabs for 2 years as a non hold back and it's been a great experience. They are an extremely organized and professional club that provides excellent coaching to increase lax IQ and teach the boys to master the fundamentals through a proven system. Their are many wonderful and dedicated people associated with Crabs as I'm sure there are with Team 91, Rising Sons, Edge, LI Express, NH Tomahawks, etc. We love playing LI teams and others because they are incredible young lax players that are battle tested. And remember Crabs players compete in football, soccer, basketball, and wrestling as well. We are not a year round, no other sport kind of club and we like it that way. We don't believe that 12 and 13 year olds should specialize. Not a knock on Team 91 but it's a different philosophy. So maybe a couple hold backs actually levels the playing field considering some LI teams have considerably more practice and competitive time. At the end of the day you should visit the Crabs website and scroll to college commits. Those are real top d1 schools, giving real lax scholarships to many Crabs athletes. Do you really think college coaches care if you are 18 or 19 when you graduate. The proof is in the pudding. If your son is a strong laxer he would enjoy playing for Crabs...hold back or not. They are a great Club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks crabs coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs absolutely encourages holding your kid back. Friends of ours were approached by the Crabs organization to hold their son back next next year. This is a practice they as an organization encourage!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Crabbiedad
and 2020 teams are not hold backs. The 2020 team has 23 kids and 5 are hold backs. 3 are impact players. The majority of MD families don't believe in holding back but it's a decision that the parents and kids make. Crabs doesn't encourage or push this. It's been going on through the MD private schools in all sports for years. All high level AA club teams in Maryland have hold backs..FCA, Loonies, Breakers, Hawks, etc. Is it an advantage for some..sure, but good athletes rise too the type despite age. It all equals out in high school. If your not fast at 13..your not going to be much faster by 16. My son has played for Crabs for 2 years as a non hold back and it's been a great experience. They are an extremely organized and professional club that provides excellent coaching to increase lax IQ and teach the boys to master the fundamentals through a proven system. Their are many wonderful and dedicated people associated with Crabs as I'm sure there are with Team 91, Rising Sons, Edge, LI Express, NH Tomahawks, etc. We love playing LI teams and others because they are incredible young lax players that are battle tested. And remember Crabs players compete in football, soccer, basketball, and wrestling as well. We are not a year round, no other sport kind of club and we like it that way. We don't believe that 12 and 13 year olds should specialize. Not a knock on Team 91 but it's a different philosophy. So maybe a couple hold backs actually levels the playing field considering some LI teams have considerably more practice and competitive time. At the end of the day you should visit the Crabs website and scroll to college commits. Those are real top d1 schools, giving real lax scholarships to many Crabs athletes. Do you really think college coaches care if you are 18 or 19 when you graduate. The proof is in the pudding. If your son is a strong laxer he would enjoy playing for Crabs...hold back or not. They are a great Club.

how many of those d1 lacrosse players started somewhere else and got their fundamentals from other coaches, they do a good job of recruiting players, sometimes on the field right after a game. the list of players that are on the crabs site, i'm sure appear on other web sites as they should if you are trying to market yourself, to come out with low numbers of kids being held back is absurd the numbers are definitely not the two or three everyone in blue and gold proclaim it to be nor are they the 12 or 13 that everyone outside claims also. the number would be somewhere in the middle. the holdbacks are not the issue, changing seeds twice in the middle of your own tournament, loading up a youth team with older players to win a tournament at the beach and then trying to proclaim them as future holdbacks is just blatantly cheating. if they had tryouts and took them to a fall tournament then so be it, what they did was wrong. those kids were on a different team the day before, it's plain and simple wrong..the justification for it is why many people will not agree with your assessment that they are a "great club" I mentioned fundamentals, when you are in a tough spot you rely on your fundamentals to get through, youth and high school summer lacrosse have unfortunately become a business and the crabs like every other club have to keep up. things are tough and you can see the fundamentals the crab leadership is relying on and i certainly know my sons are aware of ways to avoid rules and regulations but do not think it is right to have them follow those examples, one sons plays d3 football, one will play d3, d2 or d1 lacrosse and one will play major d1 lacrosse and they have and will earn it the right way....will buy the good accumalation of talent, not buying the "great club" speech

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice reasonable comment but way off base. If you think Ryan doesn't encourage holding your child back, you have never met him or heard him speak on subject. At last years youth tryouts he talked directly about it along with the disadvantage of having a younger child. That was from the horse's mouth!

If what you say is true and 2020 has three impact players on team that is one third of starting players excluding goalie. Got it ONE THIRD. Still leaves two more (according to you) to have a minor impact when subbed out there. Did you even think this reasoning out?

Crabs are gaming the youth system due to knowing that private school kids love to play for them. They get the majority of these holdback/pre-first children along with the public kids with private school aspirations. Very simple concept.

Crabs along with a couple other clubs have soiled YOUTH lacrosse for the majority of teams that play it. This talk about holdbacks will not go away as long as Crabs keep encouraging it at youth level. High School teams have always been grade base as they should be, get your advantage there. YOUTH should be age base. Not that hard to follow except for the select people that want an advantage over others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you are okay with your child playing for a team that chests? The crabs 2020 team at the beach had at least 28 players on the team adding to the holdbacks already on the team (which is funny you admit to 5 on the regular team as if it is okay to have any).

Holdbacks level the playing field?!? Besides you admitting you are not a team on par with your own age kids, it is ludicrous to think it is okay. Those other kids worked for their skills and sacrificed. The holdbacks did not-they simply manipulated the system.

This entire paragraph supports what most feel about the Crabs-you will justify what you are doing and twist logic to support cheating and lack of sportsmanship. Pity your kids.

Check your facts-not all good teams have holdbacks. Some coaches and parents have ethics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

...So maybe a couple hold backs actually levels the playing field considering some LI teams have considerably more practice and competitive time. At the end of the day you should visit the Crabs website and scroll to college commits. Those are real top d1 schools, giving real lax scholarships to many Crabs athletes. Do you really think college coaches care if you are 18 or 19 when you graduate. The proof is in the pudding. If your son is a strong laxer he would enjoy playing for Crabs...hold back or not. They are a great Club.

So it ok to have holdbacks on your team because the other teams work harder!? Most asinine logic I've ever heard. Typical entitled parent thinking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice reasonable comment but way off base. If you think Ryan doesn't encourage holding your child back, you have never met him or heard him speak on subject. At last years youth tryouts he talked directly about it along with the disadvantage of having a younger child. That was from the horse's mouth!

If what you say is true and 2020 has three impact players on team that is one third of starting players excluding goalie. Got it ONE THIRD. Still leaves two more (according to you) to have a minor impact when subbed out there. Did you even think this reasoning out?

Crabs are gaming the youth system due to knowing that private school kids love to play for them. They get the majority of these holdback/pre-first children along with the public kids with private school aspirations. Very simple concept.

Crabs along with a couple other clubs have soiled YOUTH lacrosse for the majority of teams that play it. This talk about holdbacks will not go away as long as Crabs keep encouraging it at youth level. High School teams have always been grade base as they should be, get your advantage there. YOUTH should be age base. Not that hard to follow except for the select people that want an advantage over others.

Well said!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Not a Crab Coach and realize it's year to year with Crabs. They r competitive. They have never approached anyone in our circles but maybe certain kids they do. Good luck to Crabs 2020 players and families this weekend at World Series of Lacrosse in Denver. 4 wins away from being on ESPN2 live at 3PM Saturday playing in front of 30,000 lax fans. What a cool event. And to 2019s at Young Gunz..go get em boys.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
By the logic above....all age appropriate kids that play for Crabs (many r more impact players then the hold backs), Loonies, Breakers, etc are cheaters and ruining the youth lacrosse experience for others. Wow...you people would die if your son wrestled. Many tournaments are straight weight...no age groups. Meaning a 10 year old can wrestle a 14 year old if they weigh the same. In Age group tournaments there can still be a 2 year gap. Toughen up a bit...your raising a bunch of excuse seekers. Summer Club teams are consistently different then Spring League teams and adding kids from different areas. Where have you been. Loonies 2020 has a FOGO from Florida. Breakers has 5-6 hold backs..FCA has same amount of hold backs. Go high jack there forum and tell them how they r ruining little Johnies lax experience because they are 13 and how they have to compete against a 14 year old.....imagine the horror.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By the logic above....all age appropriate kids that play for Crabs (many r more impact players then the hold backs), Loonies, Breakers, etc are cheaters and ruining the youth lacrosse experience for others. Wow...you people would die if your son wrestled. Many tournaments are straight weight...no age groups. Meaning a 10 year old can wrestle a 14 year old if they weigh the same. In Age group tournaments there can still be a 2 year gap. Toughen up a bit...your raising a bunch of excuse seekers. Summer Club teams are consistently different then Spring League teams and adding kids from different areas. Where have you been. Loonies 2020 has a FOGO from Florida. Breakers has 5-6 hold backs..FCA has same amount of hold backs. Go high jack there forum and tell them how they r ruining little Johnies lax experience because they are 13 and how they have to compete against a 14 year old.....imagine the horror.

You are so off base. Who care if Loonies has a fogo from Florida-he is age appropriate. The other teams you mention do not have the holdbacks you claim-again a Crabs parent just trying to deflect and bring others down into the dirt with them. In fact both teams have a significant number of public school kids who are unable to hold back and have no pre first. Wrestling is by weight - which is exactly the point-so you do not have the size differentials that are happening with your holdbacks playing with age appropriate kids. Crabs parents should really be forced to listen to themselves and their litany of justifications for their manipulative ways.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kids of different ages and same weight wrestling each other - I think most people would be ok with that, find a better example.

In age based tournaments, the A division is typically filled with the older teams and the B division the younger ones. Many tournaments provide this guidance. In the absence of something better people need use these guidelines and hope that others follow as well, which is not always the case.

Don't know about holdbacks on FCA or Breakers, just know that I have never seen them bring in 5 older kids from an older team just to win a tournament. If the Looneys "FLOGO" is age appropriate who cares where he lives?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
So...you believe that Loonies, Breakers, FCA don't have hold backs. It's a fact, we know who they are. You keep telling yourself it's a Crabs thing if it makes you feel better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So...you believe that Loonies, Breakers, FCA don't have hold backs. It's a fact, we know who they are. You keep telling yourself it's a Crabs thing if it makes you feel better.

I don't know if they do or they don't. I do believe that those clubs do not encourage and pursue holdbacks as a way to make their teams more competitive and I know for a fact that many/most of the parents feel the same way about holdbacks as those who complain here, since I am one of those parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"In age based tournaments, the A division is typically filled with the older teams and the B division the younger ones. Many tournaments provide this guidance. In the absence of something better people need use these guidelines and hope that others follow as well, which is not always the case."

I agree with this. In some tournaments A is AA and B is A with correct age kids. Your club needs to manage the correct level and not get caught up in the A or B level. Now AA teams will drop to B to win. That is not good as well but should be a hollow victory for the club. I know, logic and reason has no place on this blog.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs game the system - the stunt they pulled at Beach Lax proves it. I hope they get their clocks cleaned on National TV by 91.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs game the system - the stunt they pulled at Beach Lax proves it. I hope they get their clocks cleaned on National TV by 91.

I think there is a very high probability of that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

okay crabbiedad, not discussing holdbacks.....explain cheating to win beach lax.....explain flip-flopping the crabs seed back and forth last weekend.....explain how when the weakest crab washes up on shore, king crab is never heard from again.....explain how they have the best coaches, when a majority of their kids are not local crabs but the ones you get out of the gulf.....explain the pompous arrogance by parents and coaches, with those advantages that you so proudly boast of, you should be beating all teams quite handily, maybe the coaching isn't so great after all.....i have coached lacrosse at various levels for over thirty seasons and the crabs are the blueprint for what is wrong with youth lacrosse, if you don't believe me just take a look at madlax, cabell modeled himself after pretzel boy, what a great role model he is.....have you ever watched pretzel boy on the sidelines, quite an embarrassing sight.....humility would go along way in pleading your case for the royal blue and yellow

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please check out the Instagram account LACROSSEPOPO. Someone has clearly tired of the Crabs antics. Hilarious

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please check out the Instagram account LACROSSEPOPO. Someone has clearly tired of the Crabs antics. Hilarious

What's hilarious is the players in the pictures they have posted are all on age. While obviously there are holdbacks on Crabs, the huge kids that they chose to post are not holdbacks.

And why is it ok for them to post pictures of minors without their consent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's not true, one is definitely a hold back. He plays his correct grade but he was held back and age wise should play 2019

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The whole "holdbacks cheating" argument is ridiculous. First of all, whether you have the $$ to burn or not, you'd have to be an absolute idiot to drop an additional $25-$50K for an extra year of school so your son can get bigger/stronger/faster and play against younger kids to look better and hopefully get a D1 offer and a $5K a year scholarship if he's lucky.

However, with that said, no one is "cheating", like it or not. It's simple - if the league/club is GRADE-BASED (grad year 2020, 2019, etc.), and the players on that team are ACTUALLY GRADUATING IN THAT GRAD YEAR, it is what it is - whether they are 14 or 24. Does it suck? Absolutely! Is it fair? No, not really, but neither are a lot of other things in life, unfortunately. When my son, who's already big for his age, steps on the field and there is a 6'3" 13 year old out there with a beard, I just tell him "play your hardest - it will make you better against kids your own age". Fact is, though, even though it's ridiculous to hold kids back, they're not cheating if they are using kids of that grad year, no matter how old they are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The whole "holdbacks cheating" argument is ridiculous. First of all, whether you have the $$ to burn or not, you'd have to be an absolute idiot to drop an additional $25-$50K for an extra year of school so your son can get bigger/stronger/faster and play against younger kids to look better and hopefully get a D1 offer and a $5K a year scholarship if he's lucky.

However, with that said, no one is "cheating", like it or not. It's simple - if the league/club is GRADE-BASED (grad year 2020, 2019, etc.), and the players on that team are ACTUALLY GRADUATING IN THAT GRAD YEAR, it is what it is - whether they are 14 or 24. Does it suck? Absolutely! Is it fair? No, not really, but neither are a lot of other things in life, unfortunately. When my son, who's already big for his age, steps on the field and there is a 6'3" 13 year old out there with a beard, I just tell him "play your hardest - it will make you better against kids your own age". Fact is, though, even though it's ridiculous to hold kids back, they're not cheating if they are using kids of that grad year, no matter how old they are.

it's cheating!

The Crabs have no integrity, they want your money and play older more physically mature kids on the field to brag about being the best and collect the money from parents who drink the cool aid. The Crabs organization approaches parents and asks them to hold their kids back and re-class the kids in the younger graduation year, that is cheating!

So many parents claim they don't mind their child playing against older more mature kids without thinking about possible consequences. Concussions will start happening and kids will be out of sports for a few months recovering, bank on it! Injuries will start piling up due to this practice, it needs to cease immediately.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breaking the rules? No. Manipulating the system - absolutely. Crabs are no better than FCA, Breakers, Hawks etc. without holdbacks. In fact they barely squeak by them with Holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps, but when the tournament rules say "placement on a grade-based team is dictated by the highest grade of any player on that team" and the team enters eighth-grade kids in the seventh grade age group, that is cheating.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps, but when the tournament rules say "placement on a grade-based team is dictated by the highest grade of any player on that team" and the team enters eighth-grade kids in the seventh grade age group, that is cheating.

Absolutely true - grade-based teams HAVE TO BE grade-based, but unfortunately not age based. Playing an 8th grader, who is enrolled in school in the 8th grade, on a 7th grade grad year team, is cheating and the team should immediately forfeit. That's not what everyone is talking about in these forums though (BTW - there is a holdback thread in every single place in this forum, not just Crabs). What most people are saying here is that "Crabs/Looneys/MadLax/FCA (you fill in the blank) are cheating because they have kids on the 2021/2020/2019/2018 team who are old enough to be in the next grade up but were held back in school so they can play with younger/smaller kids and excel". There is no question that is happening - everywhere. There is no question that it is encouraged by several clubs - it definitely is no matter what everyone says. It's just simply not cheating as a violation of the rules when you're playing with grade-based teams. I think it's complete BS, personally, and I love nothing more than when I see my son's team beat one of those cheating teams with four 6'3" 15 year old 2020 starters in a Braveheart (you know who you are - LOL) despite their best efforts to game the system. Unfortunately, though, even though they'll be driving themselves to practice in 8th grade, they are on the LEGALLY CORRECT GRADE BASED team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breaking the rules? No. Manipulating the system - absolutely. Crabs are no better than FCA, Breakers, Hawks etc. without holdbacks. In fact they barely squeak by them with Holdbacks.

Agree completely - I would have no idea how any of these teams would be without holdbacks, because I've never seen it, and likely never will. It is a 100% manipulation of the system, and it's complete BS. I'd love to see my 13 year old son play against all 13 year olds, because I personally think he'd kick their a**es, but unfortunately I'm not sure when that will ever happen (maybe back when he was 11 - LOL).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely true - grade-based teams HAVE TO BE grade-based, but unfortunately not age based. Playing an 8th grader, who is enrolled in school in the 8th grade, on a 7th grade grad year team, is cheating and the team should immediately forfeit. That's not what everyone is talking about in these forums though (BTW - there is a holdback thread in every single place in this forum, not just Crabs). What most people are saying here is that "Crabs/Looneys/MadLax/FCA (you fill in the blank) are cheating because they have kids on the 2021/2020/2019/2018 team who are old enough to be in the next grade up but were held back in school so they can play with younger/smaller kids and excel". There is no question that is happening - everywhere. There is no question that it is encouraged by several clubs - it definitely is no matter what everyone says. It's just simply not cheating as a violation of the rules when you're playing with grade-based teams. I think it's complete BS, personally, and I love nothing more than when I see my son's team beat one of those cheating teams with four 6'3" 15 year old 2020 starters in a Braveheart (you know who you are - LOL) despite their best efforts to game the system. Unfortunately, though, even though they'll be driving themselves to practice in 8th grade, they are on the LEGALLY CORRECT GRADE BASED team.

Understood, I've been here for months now so I appreciate the difference. So basically, they have poor character and they cheat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Understood, I've been here for months now so I appreciate the difference. So basically, they have poor character and they cheat.

Absolutely - and it doesn't look like it will be stopping anytime soon unless the private schools stop taking the $, which I can't ever see happening!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One of the dumber reasoning for allowing kids to play down. Once again a Crab excuse that explains to the rest of us why you think you are entitled to special privileges. Bet you would be singing a different song if Crabs teams had to play at their proper age due a few holdbacks..You are to funny Crabbiedad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not ridiculous at all. People are tired of youth sports being ruined by a few clubs. Crabs are one of the worst offenders. Most people value character and ethics above gaming the system for an advantage over others for a select few.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

how about when the Crabs approached parents and asking them to keep the child back a year? is that cheating?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
T91 just beat a team 30 to 0 in Denver. Crabs won by 2.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

how about when the Crabs approached parents and asking them to keep the child back a year? is that cheating?

It's ridiculous, unethical, and in my opinion you are cheating the system and your kids, but unfortunately it is within the grade-based rules as they are defined, so it's not illegal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lucky for crabs that none of their impact players are holdbacks!

Crush-Sons game should be a better barometer of what to expect, would expect this non hold back Crabs team to be on par with them.

I don't think crabs will get within 10.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not defending Crabs, but the team T91 beat was C2C Dallas - they're not exactly a lax powerhouse...

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Team 91 Crush is head and shoulders best club team at any age group and has been for years. We will struggle with them as any team would. They are well coached and have incredible speed. We love to watch them play. Did you see that Crabs 2017 beat Tenacious Turtles in Crabfeast Tourney. Also FCA 2018 Team is arguably best team in country and won Crabfeast. Probably the holdbacks on both teams that makes them so good. Nah...just highly skilled and well coached. Both Teams have age appropriate and holdbacks.

Your arguments are heart felt and completely emotional but you've convinced me that I should take my age appropriate kid to a more ethical club. We live in greater Baltimore area as do most Crabs players so where should we go. Hmmm..I was thinking Loonies..shoot they have holdbacks, maybe FCA...darn it, they have hold backs, ok..Breakers or the new Team 91...that won't work either because they have holdbacks and my son is big into football so Team 91 doesn't work because of the all year round commitment. Which leads to incredible 13 year old lax players but question if they still feel the same about the game when they r 18.
Hope to see you guys at Crabs tryouts. 125 kids tried out for 2019 team last year so should be plenty of opportunities for age appropriate kids.

When U.S. Lacrosse puts rule in that eliminates holdbacks(which they won't)...Crabs will still be top team because they attract competitive players....period.

Keep whining though. It's great material to numb the brain when we are bored.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unless they played the same team, which they didn't, what does that mean?

Like Reply Quote
Page 47 of 128 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard