BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 29 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SST gonna [lacrosse] they were missing their entire crew... LMAO
Great day. Got soggy. LI Lax fest should take notes from McGrath promoters. Shortened up times and communicated well

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. Who cares ? Charity Tourney today. Mike, Rich and FS did a great job putting together and dealing with rain. Thanks guys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you stirring the pot!!! Yes SST was missing a few players and lost a good game in finals to a good E3 team. Congrats!!! 10 years old! No one remembers 10 year old lax!!! If SST had there players this game might have had a different outcome but you don't know that. Congrats E3!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone confirm the fight at McGrath yesterday? Two 50 year old women rolling around the ground fighting then husbands fighting one guy gets popped in the nose blood everywhere. Then one big guy who was with the McGrath tourney challenged another guy and then ran away. Older guy goes gets a hammer from his car cops come pulled their gun all at a 3rd grade charity lax tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Exactly. Who cares ? Charity Tourney today. Mike, Rich and FS did a great job putting together and dealing with rain. Thanks guys.

Sure the charity comes first but it is a lacrosse tourney. Wanting to know who won is not really the worst thing in the world. People do care.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone confirm the fight at McGrath yesterday? Two 50 year old women rolling around the ground fighting then husbands fighting one guy gets popped in the nose blood everywhere. Then one big guy who was with the McGrath tourney challenged another guy and then ran away. Older guy goes gets a hammer from his car cops come pulled their gun all at a 3rd grade charity lax tournament.

No ideas. I got there around 2 and didn't see anything. Hard to miss something like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the South Shore Thimder vs LI Bengals game today at McGrath?

Obviously you know so just come out with your statement and hiding behind a lame question.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the set of lungs on the e3 Mom? I had to move my seat to the other side of the field. I was just trying to watch the game but couldn't take it anymore. I get trying to root kids on up be considerate of people next to you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big cans too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope this is not for real. If it is, people have to seriously get their heads examined.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a fist fight involving hammers and cops!? at a third grade charity lax tournament? no way. my favorite post is about the e3 mom and her set of lungs. And that the next poster thought he was talking about her as he put it "cans." Lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where was this tournament held?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where was this tournament held?

It was held at the UFC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a fist fight involving hammers and cops!? at a third grade charity lax tournament? no way. my favorite post is about the e3 mom and her set of lungs. And that the next poster thought he was talking about her as he put it "cans." Lmao

The fight is confirmed. What an embarrassment. In addition the lady from 3E if you can call her that was drunk and she sounded like a dude another embarrassment. She screamed from the startvofvthe game to the end. DELETED I guess that's her nickname for her son. Unreal

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fight is confirmed. What an embarrassment. In addition the lady from 3E if you can call her that was drunk and she sounded like a dude another embarrassment. She screamed from the startvofvthe game to the end. DELETED i guess that's her nickname for her son. Unreal
Lmao!!! I know who she is. I coach out there. not for that particular team but I'm very familiar with them. that's actually the boy's name. shame about the fight. I'm very sorry about that. should've been a nice day for lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fight is confirmed. What an embarrassment. In addition the lady from 3E if you can call her that was drunk and she sounded like a dude another embarrassment. She screamed from the startvofvthe game to the end. DELETED I guess that's her nickname for her son. Unreal

You saw this happen ? What were two teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, the fight is true. Disgusting people. They should be banned from sports forever-feel sorry for their kids but that should not be allowed to happen. Ever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fight happened during an 8th grade game . Guy was a problem during whole game lady video taped him and the rest is history. Very sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fight happened during an 8th grade game . Guy was a problem during whole game lady video taped him and the rest is history. Very sad
see I don't understand how that works that a grown man says I'm going to throw hands at a youth sports game or at all at his age in general. I guess unless he's protecting his family from imminent physical harm. I wonder when the guy lays in bed at night after fighting at his son's youth lacrosse game does he look up at the ceiling and say I'm the world's biggest [lacrosse] bag

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All true. It was @ St Pauls in Garden City. I saw one guy with a busted mouth by the ambulance and one guy with handcuffs and 4 police officers standing around him. This should never happen at any youth lacrosse event. Unreal!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Has this ever happened to anybody on here? I was at a tourney this weekend and I asked a parent on the sideline what the score was. He responded, "we are losing 8-6." There was 3 mins left in the game. But, when the game ended, the referees thought the score was 6-6. The other team complained but the idiot refs did nothing. The parent(s) from the team that should have lost kept quiet. Crickets. Amazing. Not a word. And, then they had to have a Braveheart because it was a playoff game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by jackstraw
Has this ever happened to anybody on here? I was at a tourney this weekend and I asked a parent on the sideline what the score was. He responded, "we are losing 8-6." There was 3 mins left in the game. But, when the game ended, the referees thought the score was 6-6. The other team complained but the idiot refs did nothing. The parent(s) from the team that should have lost kept quiet. Crickets. Amazing. Not a word. And, then they had to have a Braveheart because it was a playoff game.

Interesting.. what tournament had a braveheart at 2023?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by jackstraw

yes. happened a few times that refs lose track of score. once the other coaches knew the score was wrong, called their own time out, got the refs to correct the score in our favor. There are still plenty coaches out there honoring the game every day. Karma was on their side that day as they won in OT in one of the most exciting u11 games i've ever seen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SST lost to E3 twice. The first game and championship. A real statement for E3, it is the first year of the E3 program. Bring on the Badgers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SST lost to E3 twice. The first game and championship. A real statement for E3, it is the first year of the E3 program. Bring on the Badgers!

You know there was the Express Clash Tourny going on across town so SST was missing half their team. Nice job by E3 though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know there was the Express Clash Tourny going on across town so SST was missing half their team. Nice job by E3 though.

THERE IT IS! THE SST excuse! I knew it would come eventually.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BRING ON THE BADGERS! NOW THATS PRETTY FUNNY E3 DADDY.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SST gonna [lacrosse] they were missing their entire crew... LMAO
Great day. Got soggy. LI Lax fest should take notes from McGrath promoters. Shortened up times and communicated well

posted on day SST lost.Always an excuse TR

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Contact them, seriously. They'll defitnely scrimmage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Be careful what you wish for! Badgers will tear E3 to shreds and walk away with a smile. They will be merciless. Beating SST is not even close to playing Badgers. No even the same league. Your travel team beat a town team. Think about that for a second.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

THERE IT IS! THE SST excuse! I knew it would come eventually.
no clown he's right. sst was missing a bunch of kids to another tournament. calm down westhampton suddenly discovered lacrosse. there's another pick up program out there too who swears they're elite but r 0-2 in the south shore summer league and barely can get kids to show up. shame. stick to fishing westhampton daddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Be careful what you wish for! Badgers will tear E3 to shreds and walk away with a smile. They will be merciless. Beating SST is not even close to playing Badgers. No even the same league. Your travel team beat a town team. Think about that for a second.

Badgers 22 E3 0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits 1,000,000 E3 -1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have it wrong, E3 is the town team that controlled two,games start to finish against SST...think about that for a second.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have it wrong, E3 is the town team that controlled two,games start to finish against SST...think about that for a second.
omg calm down guy!! E3 shocked the world by beating the south shore thunder who were playing at half strength? relax buddy. go beat 91 bandits and then come talk to me. until then like I said stick to fishing westhampton daddy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Multiple SST excuses, now half strength team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
right and now E3 is at the top of youth lacrosse food chain. beat a real team first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looking at the scores in that bracket, the fact that turf island and the bengals weren't beat by more than that against e3 and sst answers the question about both e3 and sst. it's like sports. you are never as good as a hot streak and never as bad as a losing streak. not every team is going to be the bandits. there is a team for every kid at every skill level. that's a good thing. not all lacrosse games are high skilled, high stakes. two "c" teams playing hopefully mean those kids have fun and learned something, just as much as the kids on two "a" teams. everyone is in such a rush to make all this stuff life and death it's amazing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
right and now E3 is at the top of youth lacrosse food chain. beat a real team first.

haha...forget the Bandits, or even the Badgers, E3 got rolled by Massapequa 8-1 at Forsberg.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

haha...forget the Bandits, or even the Badgers, E3 got rolled by Massapequa 8-1 at Forsberg.
yeah c? talk to me when you beat a real team

Page 25 of 29 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard