BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
Re: 2015 NPYLL Score and Results
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the score of CANNONS v Madlax 2022?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop hating on the kids that work hard to be great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cannons 7
Madlax 6

Great Game by both teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who are the Champs in all the divisions?
2019 AA: Crabs (13-10 over Madlax)
2020 AA: Crabs (8-7 over Hawks in OT)
2021 AA: Crabs (8-7 over Hawks)
2022 AA: Cannons (7-6 over Madlax)
2023 AA: Bethesda? Club Blue?
2024 AA: Madlax ( over Bethesda)

S
Shi Thead
Unregistered
Shi Thead
Unregistered
S
2021 Championship was a great game!

Two very good teams played their butts off. Congrats to both teams

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I 2nd that!! Incredible level of play for both 2021 teams. Both teams are loaded with talent and have great coaching staffs to prepare them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What were results of 2024 playoffs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So who are the Champs in all the divisions?
2019 AA: Crabs (13-10 over Madlax)
2020 AA: Crabs (8-7 over Hawks in OT)
2021 AA: Crabs (8-7 over Hawks)
2022 AA: Cannons (7-6 over Madlax)
2023 AA: Bethesda? Club Blue?
2024 AA: Madlax ( over Bethesda)

Anyone get the details on the 2023 Championship?

Anyone get the score for the 2024 Game?

The npyll website is a total joke. (News updates from Nov, 2014?)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You realize you are begging for scores from a 3rd and 4th grade boys lacrosse game, right?

You need to get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah really? go back to work your third or fourth grader is coloring

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You realize you are begging for scores from a 3rd and 4th grade boys lacrosse game, right?

You need to get a life.

So you are a reader of a forum called '2015 Npyll Scores and Results' and are upset there is a question about scores.

Were you hoping this forum was blank?

Who really has a problem?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breakers loses millon to tm 91 Maryland...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Breakers going to re-emerge as T91MD?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Breakers going to re-emerge as T91MD?

I doubt it - Rumor has it the Breakers unhappy with coach before T91 happened and kids unlikely to follow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Is Breakers going to re-emerge as T91MD?

I doubt it - Rumor has it the Breakers unhappy with coach before T91 happened and kids unlikely to follow.

Don't tell me T91 has a Breakers coach to start their Baltimore experience? Talks about settling, or more accurately...unsettling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't tell me T91 has a Breakers coach to start their Baltimore experience? Talks about settling, or more accurately...unsettling.

Actually, they have *the* Breakers coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More rumors... Entire 2020 Breakers leaving

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that the same Breakers 2020 team that lost to the Crabs in OT by 1 when Crabs brought the 2019s down to play 2020? We watched that game and they are a talented team-combined with the lacrosse background of the new Director, could be something happening there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have some very good coaches there. I wonder if more will join.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the better 2020 Breakers kids will probably end up on Crabs 2020

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the better 2020 Breakers kids will probably end up on Crabs 2020

Maybe not after what Crabs did at Beach Lax. What parent would allow their kid to move to a team that brazenly distorts rules in ther favor just to win. Hopefully their parents have more self respect than that and want character development for their sons more than just winning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Despite any parents who plan to take a moral stand against the "evil empire" don't be surprised if Looneys 2020 and Breakers 2020 lose their best players to Crabs 2020 this fall. College recruiting is quickly approaching and the bus is leaving the station….

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Despite any parents who plan to take a moral stand against the "evil empire" don't be surprised if Looneys 2020 and Breakers 2020 lose their best players to Crabs 2020 this fall. College recruiting is quickly approaching and the bus is leaving the station….

Perhaps but they had about 26 kids at beach lax, how many more could they realistically add? They'd probably want them for the 2021 team anyway!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps but they had about 26 kids at beach lax, how many more could they realistically add? They'd probably want them for the 2021 team anyway!

Is it so shocking that some parents are not willing to allow their kids to be associated with a team lacking character and sportsmanship and to be used in that way? There is a lot more to life than just winning and believe it or not kids that are not on the Crabs go on to have successful lacrosse college experiences with their character intact. Get over yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is more than 1 bus. Too many parents in the past have bought into the misinformation that Crabs is the only way. Times are changing my friend. Looneys, Breakers and Hawks have all had very competitive games with the Crabs in this age group- several OT games and perhaps their parents and the kids are okay with that as they kept their self respect intact and played the game the way it should be played. Would think more of the 2020s that got benched recently would look for a new team so they could actually play the game that they love instead of just wearing a uniform now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2020 will lose several kids. The next wave of reclassified kids will come next year and your son might have his spot taken or his playing time significantly impacted. Why subject him to that? Get on a good team and gel in time for next summer. Looneys, Breakers and FCA are all viable alternatives without the drama and soiled reputation.

At the rate that 3d and NXT are locking up tournaments, the Crabs slate of early July tournaments will matter less and less. If your team is good, you will be able to get into the 3d, NXT and NLF tournaments and in front of coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2020 will lose several kids. The next wave of reclassified kids will come next year and your son might have his spot taken or his playing time significantly impacted. Why subject him to that? Get on a good team and gel in time for next summer. Looneys, Breakers and FCA are all viable alternatives without the drama and soiled reputation.

At the rate that 3d and NXT are locking up tournaments, the Crabs slate of early July tournaments will matter less and less. If your team is good, you will be able to get into the 3d, NXT and NLF tournaments and in front of coaches.

That's got to suck to be in that situation. Your kid lives his team, coach, but is age appropriate and will get bumped by kids playing down. I feel for these kids. I hope they get recruited first and have the last laugh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is "the" coach??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is "the" coach??

91 sent email announcing Mark Millon as director of 91 in MD. Pretty similar to the one Breakers sent last year announcing Millon as director...

The club lax scene would make for a great reality show. follow the coaches, crazy parents, back room negotiations of which coach or kid is going to a new club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is T91MD planning on committing to not having any reclassifiers on their MD teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a bad idea. I know one local coach offered that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is T91MD planning on committing to not having any reclassifiers on their MD teams?

Have no idea, But the teams will be based in Maryland and that would put T91 at an disadvantage against all other top clubs in MD if T91 didn't take holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have no idea, But the teams will be based in Maryland and that would put T91 at an disadvantage against all other top clubs in MD if T91 didn't take holdbacks.

Not true-there are plenty of.maryland teams without holdbacks. All clubs, coaches and parents in Maryland are not okay with the holdback model.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true-there are plenty of.maryland teams without holdbacks. All clubs, coaches and parents in Maryland are not okay with the holdback model.

There is no chance if a top player who is a holdback asks to play for any Maryland club he will be aloud on the team. And I would like someone to show where any team is putting a age rule for a grad year team. If a Maryland holdback moves to LI what team will this kid play on? I am guessing not the team one year ahead of his real grad year. I would bet 100$ on that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well it's not FCA or Crabs ... so who cares? They seem to be the only clubs in Maryland that have any success in notable events. The other 30 clubs are "advanced rec" clubs... some more "advanced" than others.... but irrelevant nationally for the most part -- some anomalous age groups within programs are interesting but as a whole they are money grabs. I know, I know... Your Jimmy plays for the LAXMASTERS and they won a tournament in Haiti last winter and they are CO-MMITTED! to age-specific criteria... so what. Jimmy will try out for the Crabs next year and if they tell him to, Jimmy will go to Boy's Latin for his 2nd round of 8th Grade. The machine is running hard ... there is no turning back now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn't seem to put them at a huge disadvantage when the LI age appropriate teams play MD clubs with holdbacks. Watch how hard those LI guys work off-ball. That's taught. Maybe the difference is coaching? Maybe T91 (LI) makes better lacrosse players...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well it's not FCA or Crabs ... so who cares? They seem to be the only clubs in Maryland that have any success in notable events. The other 30 clubs are "advanced rec" clubs... some more "advanced" than others.... but irrelevant nationally for the most part -- some anomalous age groups within programs are interesting but as a whole they are money grabs. I know, I know... Your Jimmy plays for the LAXMASTERS and they won a tournament in Haiti last winter and they are CO-MMITTED! to age-specific criteria... so what. Jimmy will try out for the Crabs next year and if they tell him to, Jimmy will go to Boy's Latin for his 2nd round of 8th Grade. The machine is running hard ... there is no turning back now.

That is really funny. FCA definitely is not a force in every age group. And Crabs...well they just win with holdbacks so pretty much everyone throws them out of the equation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tournament this weekend who are the favorites to win each grade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what notable events have the crabs had success in recently

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is really funny. FCA definitely is not a force in every age group. And Crabs...well they just win with holdbacks so pretty much everyone throws them out of the equation.

FCA is on the road to becoming a force in every age group and like the Crab's system or not, they win a very high % of their games. Breakers is relevant in two age groups and Looneys in one and that is it outside of FCA and Crabs (I am talking about the greater Baltimore area). The last thing this area needs is another club program, even if it is 91 or Madlax. Parents, do yourselves and your sons and daughters (the girls club system is arguably more diluted) a big favor, get involved in your MYLA program and help it keep its good players until at least the 5th grade. Keep the club programs at bay for as long as you can.

Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard