BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 24 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop making things up. Jesters have never beat the Outlaws Black team this year. They played 4 times since January and the Outlaws beat the jesters each time including a 27 to 5 indoor game at the Hub and a 15-3 win two weeks ago. Outlaws Silver beat the Jesters last week 8-6 at Laxfest.

Originally Posted by Anonymous

whats the difference A or B as long as the kids are learing something they are in 6th grade come on folks.

The difference is the parent were sold one thing and given another. Now I maintain that parents are responsible for knowing what they are signing their child up for, but it can be tough sometimes.

I would agree with you if the parents were paying $150 for rec lacrosse, but when you are paying $1500+ you should have certain expectations. Unfortunately, club lacrosse is ruining the experience for the B player.
There is no such thing as A or B. Those are single distinction made by clubs to break down thier own inner teams. Outside it means nothing. For Example if you where to put Recon, Jesters, Outlaws and Legacys A teams into the Igloo organization they would be deemed B teams. In truth Outlaws and Legacy are both in the top 7 lax teams on LI . In Turn, both Jetsers and Recon would be B teams in the Outlaws or Legacy organization. The most important thing is finding a team where the level of play matches your son. If he cant keep up he will learn nothing . Let me tell you something about some B teams. I know of B teams whos coaches have better resumes and practice even more then their organizations A teams. Those parents keep THEIR MOUTHS SHUT. Why tell everybody how great your team is , so next tryout theres an extra 100 kids trying to make the team ?

Jesters beat outlaws black two out of last three times played. Played a bunch of one goal games. (Got beat up last one though? They would be their B team? How's that work ?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will assume this post claiming the Jesters beat the Outlaws was not from a Jester parent since it is incorrect. The Jesters have played both Outlaws Black and Silver and have lost all the games played and yes a couple of loses by a lot. However this is a very talented Jesters team that is gritty and will play anyone close. Although they have not had much luck with the Outlaws they have beat both Team Long Island "A" and Igloo Avalanche. I feel sorry for any team that plays the Jesters and does not take them seriously.

Stop making things up. Jesters have never beat the Outlaws Black team this year. They played 4 times since January and the Outlaws beat the jesters each time including a 27 to 5 indoor game at the Hub and a 15-3 win two weeks ago. Outlaws Silver beat the Jesters last week 8-6 at Laxfest.

whats the difference A or B as long as the kids are learing something they are in 6th grade come on folks.

The difference is the parent were sold one thing and given another. Now I maintain that parents are responsible for knowing what they are signing their child up for, but it can be tough sometimes.

I would agree with you if the parents were paying $150 for rec lacrosse, but when you are paying $1500+ you should have certain expectations. Unfortunately, club lacrosse is ruining the experience for the B player.
There is no such thing as A or B. Those are single distinction made by clubs to break down thier own inner teams. Outside it means nothing. For Example if you where to put Recon, Jesters, Outlaws and Legacys A teams into the Igloo organization they would be deemed B teams. In truth Outlaws and Legacy are both in the top 7 lax teams on LI . In Turn, both Jetsers and Recon would be B teams in the Outlaws or Legacy organization. The most important thing is finding a team where the level of play matches your son. If he cant keep up he will learn nothing . Let me tell you something about some B teams. I know of B teams whos coaches have better resumes and practice even more then their organizations A teams. Those parents keep THEIR MOUTHS SHUT. Why tell everybody how great your team is , so next tryout theres an extra 100 kids trying to make the team ?

Jesters beat outlaws black two out of last three times played. Played a bunch of one goal games. (Got beat up last one though? They would be their B team? How's that work ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does Primetime have two 2021 teams? They played 91 Orange at NLFin Philly and lost 9-6 (not quite a blow out)and are playing 2021. If you don't know what you are talking about stay off this site.
Igloo Avalache lost to Primetime today. Primetime Is a B team. Igloo Avalanche also lost to the 2021Jesters last week. At this point Igloo should stop claiming Avalanche is an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They must be an awesome B team
Does Primetime have two 2021 teams? They played 91 Orange at NLFin Philly and lost 9-6 (not quite a blow out)and are playing 2021. If you don't know what you are talking about stay off this site.
Igloo Avalache lost to Primetime today. Primetime Is a B team. Igloo Avalanche also lost to the 2021Jesters last week. At this point Igloo should stop claiming Avalanche is an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo, Sons, Icon, Bethesda and 91 should get together to compete and have fun one weekend after the summer tourneys wind down. They could call it the "Re-lax Fest". Laxfest was one of those few times when the top 2021 teams actually see and play each other, and I know a lot of the kids were looking forward to some good head-to-head match-ups. Opportunity lost with the Laxfest debacle, so just throwing out an idea..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jesters lost 2 1 in foresburg. They played at jdrf too. Who won that game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They did not play at JDRF. Jesters are a good team. they beat igloo and team Long Island but lost to outlaws black four times and silver once.

Jesters lost 2 1 in foresburg. They played at jdrf too. Who won that game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a Igloo Avalanche Parent and I can say taking a swing at the Igloo Director for putting this team together is completely wrong. This team has a great coach, great families, great players associated with it, and a organization that is extremely supportive of them. Let me put it to you this way; we get treated as a "A" team, no different then any other team at Igloo. We have received everything we were promised this year and more. My son is happy and having a great time and that is all that should matter. This is the first time that my son and my wife feel we are apart of something special. And comments like dumped them on a "B" team is such a gross misrepresentation that I had to say something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo, Sons, Icon, Bethesda and 91 should get together to compete and have fun one weekend after the summer tourneys wind down. They could call it the "Re-lax Fest". Laxfest was one of those few times when the top 2021 teams actually see and play each other, and I know a lot of the kids were looking forward to some good head-to-head match-ups. Opportunity lost with the Laxfest debacle, so just throwing out an idea..

Don't worry, these boys are young, they will play each other multiple times in their futures!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Idea!!! Let's make it happen!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a great idea for who?

we know who will win. Is beating the same teams or being beaten by the same teams all the time that much fun for you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just heard Igloo "Black Ice" is playing West Coast Starz 2021 today 5pm up at there fields next to Jericho HS should be a great game. WCS pushed Igloo to limit in Denver over summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't worry, these boys are young, they will play each other multiple times in their futures!

91? Aren't they the ones who cancelled Laxfest lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just heard Igloo "Black Ice" is playing West Coast Starz 2021 today 5pm up at there fields next to Jericho HS should be a great game. WCS pushed Igloo to limit in Denver over summer.

They are in town for the Express tourney this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a Igloo Avalanche Parent and I can say taking a swing at the Igloo Director for putting this team together is completely wrong. This team has a great coach, great families, great players associated with it, and a organization that is extremely supportive of them. Let me put it to you this way; we get treated as a "A" team, no different then any other team at Igloo. We have received everything we were promised this year and more. My son is happy and having a great time and that is all that should matter. This is the first time that my son and my wife feel we are apart of something special. And comments like dumped them on a "B" team is such a gross misrepresentation that I had to say something.
I think Igloos B team is catching grief for all those green with envy about Igloos A team. It really is a feet that they managed to field a team better then the 91 and Expresses. Usually by this age the worry over future recruiting gets kid to jump ship to these two. For some reason people also think that Igloos B team should be just as good. Bottom line, if your kid is learning, your competitive in the tourneys you go to and your happy who cares what anyone else thinks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Jersey Thunder and LI Legacy 2021 Sweet Laxin Champions! Great weekend of lacrosse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Jersey Thunder and LI Legacy 2021 Sweet Laxin Champions! Great weekend of lacrosse!

Jersey thunder?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now we say congrats to an A team, winning in a B bracket, come on dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. Legacy played in B then beat a team 22-2 ? What a low life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. Legacy played in B then beat a team 22-2 ? What a low life.

It was the Legacy B team the Titans. But they should have played A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened at the McGrath tourney? Over heard people talking about a fight in 2021 game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a 2019 game .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened at the McGrath tourney? Over heard people talking about a fight in 2021 game.

Not 2021 game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
doesn't matter what age group the game was its still disgusting. and you'll probably never see the dope who was being a loud mouth and starting a fight come on here because there's a good chance he might be sober now and he's probably embarrassed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened? Which teams?

doesn't matter what age group the game was its still disgusting. and you'll probably never see the dope who was being a loud mouth and starting a fight come on here because there's a good chance he might be sober now and he's probably embarrassed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two 50 year old women rolling around the ground fighting then husbands fighting one guy gets popped in the nose blood everywhere. Then one big guy who was with the McGrath tourney challenged another guy and then ran away. Older guy goes gets a hammer from his car cops come pulled their gun all at a charity lax tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Getsb

Two 50 year old women rolling around the ground fighting then husbands fighting one guy gets popped in the nose blood everywhere. Then one big guy who was with the McGrath tourney challenged another guy and then ran away. Older guy goes gets a hammer from his car cops come pulled their gun all at a charity lax tournament.

Get your facts straight. The guy with a hammer was fixing the steaks on the tents. Not running around hitting people with it. The big guy with the tournaments was trying to break up the absolute ridiculous scene that was being made. So before you try and give your version of what happen get your facts sttaight

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One mother decided to run her mouth like a truck driver fighting with a father who was trying to walk away. With people around her. With parents of another team just waiting for the next game. This looney bird punches a father in the face who then punches her back her husband hits him etc etc grown women rolling in the grass pulling hair. Most ridicous spectacle I ever seen.. Disrespectful to the tournament and the memories to which it is dedicated to

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! two years in a row. I'll make sure I'm at this tournament next year. Sounds like good fun!

Anyone else see the 91 Mom go to fists on the sideline??? what are we in the Bronx?!
Wow, 10 years on the sidelines, and that is the first I've see of a chick fight...In front of the kids too. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which teams ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last summer a 91 orange 2021 mom went to hit a grandma sitting in a chair cheering on her grandson.
She had to be pulled off by two dads.
wonder if it's the same parent !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! two years in a row. I'll make sure I'm at this tournament next year. Sounds like good fun!

Anyone else see the 91 Mom go to fists on the sideline??? what are we in the Bronx?!
Wow, 10 years on the sidelines, and that is the first I've see of a chick fight...In front of the kids too.
[/quote]

Please don't insult the Bronx like that..........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only constant in all of these stories about fighting and parents going nuts is the name "91". Where are the directors of the program. Unfortunately they will be back next year because it is all about the money

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only constant in all of these stories about fighting and parents going nuts is the name "91". Where are the directors of the program. Unfortunately they will be back next year because it is all about the money

Neither team was 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know all those teams will be in Maryland this weekend. I guess wishes do come true.

I am expecting a lot of excuses after the weekend. Win or lose for any team as long as this "who is best?" argument will finally end. My prediction Igloo / Sons final. Anyone's game after that. Good luck to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Coast Starz came in 8th place at the Expess tournament last week out of 9 teams in the AA division. The only team that was behind them was not from New [lacrosse].

quote=Anonymous]Just heard Igloo "Black Ice" is playing West Coast Starz 2021 today 5pm up at there fields next to Jericho HS should be a great game. WCS pushed Igloo to limit in Denver over summer. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All teams were in MD this weekend and every game was played with class and respect on and off of the field.(from what I saw)

Your prediction of Igloo/Sons final was spot on. Igloo had their number again.

Crabs, 91, Icon and Mad Dog West(CA) all played very well in this event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to 91 ???

All teams were in MD this weekend and every game was played with class and respect on and off of the field.(from what I saw)

Your prediction of Igloo/Sons final was spot on. Igloo had their number again.

Crabs, 91, Icon and Mad Dog West(CA) all played very well in this event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Igloo parent very happy with our team effort, can't say I saw 91 so can't comment on them but will comment on how impressed I was with Icon, did not know much about them but they were very well coached and when I heard and saw whom their staff was I can understand why. Saw them play against Sons and to be very honest they were robbed by some really poor calls against them. They were the better team against Sons in my opinion. Thought that 91 would be our toughest comp from the island but after playing and seeing the Icon team they are a solid team. They had a few solid mids, a few solid attackman, good team def and solid goalie play. Maybe we can get away from the bashing and give kudos to some good play. Very happy we won but congrats to them as well. That West Coast team was solid as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo parent? Lol

Page 20 of 24 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard