BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Top 3 by Grad Year...
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't want to knock your reading comprehension skills and I don't have a dog in the fight between you two but that was clearly written by an igloo or Avenger parent.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don't want to knock your reading comprehension skills and I don't have a dog in the fight between you two but that was clearly written by an igloo or Avenger parent.

you mean Average-rs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you mean Average-rs

Titans Daddy is back...at least you went away after the Avengers took the Forsberg A bracket. Hopefully the boys win again this weekend so you can go back on your hole.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you mean Average-rs

Titans Daddy is back...at least you went away after the Avengers took the Forsberg A bracket. Hopefully the boys win again this weekend so you can go back on your hole.

Average tournament for Average-er teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has igloo won a tournament?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has igloo won a tournament?

[lacrosse], has Igloo even played Taz?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you care what 9 yr olds kids win a tournament. Get a life man. Do you realize what a complete jerk off you sound like. You know they haven't won a tournament. Get a life man, be an adult.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Has igloo won a tournament?"

Wolfpack hasn't won a spring tourney yet as well. Does that mean they stink?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you care what 9 yr olds kids win a tournament. Get a life man. Do you realize what a complete jerk off you sound like. You know they haven't won a tournament. Get a life man, be an adult.

Maybe you should have your buddy stop digging on the Avengers every week. It's obvious both teams are on the right path but Titan Daddy just can't control himself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Has igloo won a tournament?"

Wolfpack hasn't won a spring tourney yet as well. Does that mean they stink?

They play up though and you might as well give them the LaxFest ship.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is not one Wolfpack kid that is worried about losing their position to a Taz kid. Are you people blind? The first line middies on Taz couldn't get a decent shot off against the second line of middies on the Wolfpack. There is not one player on Taz that matches up to the first line positions on the 'pack. The second grader you speak of is the owner of Legacy's son so he's not going anywhere. As far as the rest of the Taz they will have to really step their game up to take a position from one of these 'pack boys. 14-0 and if you watch the game it should have been 20-0. Wake up Taz daddies, you're a A'ish squad in the big picture. Not AA. Far from it. Wolfpack parents cry when their kid loses their position to better player? I can guarantee you its not from the TAZ. You guys really need to wake up. 14-0 and still running your mouths. Classic

Keep telling yourself that, Pack Rat. The discussions have already taken place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So it's okay to call the Avengers the Average-rs on a consistent basis but once you mention winning tourney's you are complete jerk off. I get it, no double standard there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't say that about avengers I'm 47 yrs old. Dont you get it. Im not a kid. Be an adult. You are arguing with a kid or some loser adult who has nothing better to do, than argue about 9 yr old boys lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talking to other teams while your son plays for another squad? I don't have a dog in this fight but that is weak. Good loyalty my man.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talking to other teams while your son plays for another squad? I don't have a dog in this fight but that is weak. Good loyalty my man.
what post are you referring to

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The guy who's calling the other guy 'pack rat. Making deals with other coaches while his son is on another team. Way to teach your son loyalty. Guys like this are the never were's of the Lax world. Great Dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The guy who's calling the other guy 'pack rat. Making deals with other coaches while his son is on another team. Way to teach your son loyalty. Guys like this are the never were's of the Lax world. Great Dad
got ya but I doubt that this is happening. I think the coaches are just worried about getting through this season. They have invested an enormous amount of time in effort into these boys . I highly doubt they're talking to anyone. This is just a s$&t stirrer trying to cause drama. The Wolf Pack parents should pay no attention to this crap.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Weirdo guy from Igloo or the insane PAL B - division Avenger squad. I feel so much better that you have reassured me that my son is safe. " I don't have a dog in the fight though". Toolbag

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So it's okay to call the Avengers the Average-rs on a consistent basis but once you mention winning tourney's you are complete jerk off. I get it, no double standard there.

I say if the shoe fits, it must be Average-er

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo rocked the RVC kids from Avengers tonight

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if my son (and I) are not happy with his team we have to keep playing for it to be "loyal"? Legacy screwed us. He loves lax but is miserable. Now some of the boys are moving on. That's how it goes. I'm putting my son in the best position to be successful on a more stable club. Yes, that makes me a good dad. Sorry if he takes your kid's spot, but being on that team when you're 7 doesn't make it your team for life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Titans Dad. Sorry to correct you but there is really no crossover with RVC Future and the Avengers outside of one kid. Two totally different teams but you knew already. You just wanted to get in that Avenger dig because little Jimmys Titans folded and you where upset the Avengers didn't come calling. What a tool.

I'm sure all the igloo dads were excited their kids beat a town team last night. Good for the kids though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This dad is a complete jerk BUT unfortunately he is right.
No matter how good my son is he will never play for teams like the Pack. Why surround yourself and your kid with people like this? He can have fun and still learn the game on plenty of other teams were you don't have to deal with guys like this. Simply trash!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No matter how good my son is he will never play for teams like the Pack. Why surround yourself and your kid with people like this? He can have fun and still learn the game on plenty of other teams were you don't have to deal with guys like this. Simply trash!

I don't know what was terrible about what he said. I would want my son to play for the best possible team that he could. Unfortunately (or not), he's not an elite player yet. But he'll keep working to move up in the ranks of club lacrosse. But if he didn't like the team he was on I definitely wouldn't keep him there. Especially if another, better, team wanted him to play for them. That kinda seems like a no-brainer to me. Am I way off base for thinking that??? Also, I'm sure that teams replace 4-5 kids every year. No matter how good your son is, chances are there's someone better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you hear yourself? There are multiple kids on TAZ that could displace Wolfpack players. They are 9 years old! FYI, your Wolfpack superstar may not even make the squad next season so stay humble and be grateful you are on a good team. That 14-0 game was an exception not the rule. TAZ took 50 penalties and set themselves up for failure. Two weeks prior to the game at laxfest, TAZ scrimmaged Wolfpack and lost 9-7 (TAZ actually lead 6-4 after 40 minutes!).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you are knocking a team without actually being part of it. Of course there are bad apples on every team, but I have been involved with 2 different organizations, and MOST of the parents and kids have been awesome. Just make sure you want your kid on a team so he can get better, not just be on the "best team". That only makes parents feel good. I would worry more about who is coaching than if you win all the time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

got ya but I doubt that this is happening. I think the coaches are just worried about getting through this season. They have invested an enormous amount of time in effort into these boys . I highly doubt they're talking to anyone. This is just a s$&t stirrer trying to cause drama. The Wolf Pack parents should pay no attention to this crap.

They've invested and enormous amount of time so the kids shouldn't be worried? This must be your first kid playing travel because you are completely delusional! That team will upgrade as many positions as possible in September and then invest an enormous amount of time into that team. Then they will do the same thing the following year. Here's another thing for you to think about.... Since you're clearly one of the obnoxious Pack parents that gives the team a bad rap, coaches will get rid of kids just because their parents suck. That's a fact and it happens every year. Sleep tight Wolfpack daddy... Sounds like your days are numbered.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is the same $%#@ stirrer from the other threads. The person writing this stuff is not even on the Wolfpack. You are bashing pack parents and calling them names and its some crazy person making stuff up. Don't fall for this guys crap, he has some vendetta and obviously psychological problems with this team. Everyone knows how travel continues to upgrade. Calling someone a Wolfpack daddy is ridiculous when its not even a team member who's writing it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you hear yourself? There are multiple kids on TAZ that could displace Wolfpack players. They are 9 years old! FYI, your Wolfpack superstar may not even make the squad next season so stay humble and be grateful you are on a good team. That 14-0 game was an exception not the rule. TAZ took 50 penalties and set themselves up for failure. Two weeks prior to the game at laxfest, TAZ scrimmaged Wolfpack and lost 9-7 (TAZ actually lead 6-4 after 40 minutes!).
and 40 of those 50 penalties on Saturday came from same player. Looking forward to NXT. Confident history will not repeat itself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He has a point though...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why so confident it won't happen again at NXT?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny, I heard RVC Futures won.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]why so confident it won't happen again at NXT? [/quote you don't go from a scrimmage as close as that to a massacre in 2 weeks. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that if the coaches go with the same lineup hey had at lax fest they're setting themselves up for failure. Everyone that watched that game knows it. The coaches will make adjustments and like I said I'm confident that the score will be a more accurate representation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Titans Dad had no idea of the score...he was just trying to knock the Avengers. Par for the curse with him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Titans Dad had no idea of the score...he was just trying to knock the Avengers. Par for the curse with him.

Didn't have the Averagers stat mommy there to track everything, that's why! LOL!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if my son (and I) are not happy with his team we have to keep playing for it to be "loyal"? Legacy screwed us. He loves lax but is miserable. Now some of the boys are moving on. That's how it goes. I'm putting my son in the best position to be successful on a more stable club. Yes, that makes me a good dad. Sorry if he takes your kid's spot, but being on that team when you're 7 doesn't make it your team for life.
how did Legacy screw you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you notice how nobody on this thread is talking about the best 2016 or 2017 teams?

Because their parents have been through it and realize now that it is MEANINGLESS who has the best team. Winning a game or tournament is way down the list of important achievements, and you fools will realize it someday, too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you notice how nobody on this thread is talking about the best 2016 or 2017 teams?

Because their parents have been through it and realize now that it is MEANINGLESS who has the best team. Winning a game or tournament is way down the list of important achievements, and you fools will realize it someday, too.

I am not sure it doesn't matter. May not matter as much but going through it we do say yeah that kid played True Blue that kid played Express that kid plays Jester Ssting ect.

It is also happening with those turtle kids, people are saying wow that is a TT. So it does matter where you play, just to make sure you are getting the most for your child but you need to put your child in the best spot for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone want to try any age groups again?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone want to try any age groups again?

1st - Crush

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard