BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Top 3 by Grad Year...
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express also lost to igloo by 3-4 goals. Then they beat igloo by 3-4. Any of these teams can beat eachother, they're 10-11 years old. TLI shouldn't be in there either. A few older kids on that team. They play in 1 tournament this year on long Island and the play bay shore, jesters and outlaws? A town ream and 2 middle of the pack teams.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is what's wrong with youth lacrosse. Top three teams of second graders? Really? Although the OP may defend this by saying it's all in good fun and makes for interesting forum fodder , what is ti really doing? It's taking the focus away from what should be the true purpose of youth sports; learning the fundamentals, learning team sports, cultivating a love and respect for the sport, and most importantly, having fun. This is telling the parents of 7 and 8 year olds that team performance , at this young age, is important. And don't think the club teams aren't eating this up (at least the ones that get mentioned). What great marketing...

Go ahead and flame me, tell me to lighten up, whatever. 5 or 6 years from now, "most" of the parents of these second graders will agree. The rest will be responding to the top three 2033 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is what's wrong with youth lacrosse. Top three teams of second graders? Really? Although the OP may defend this by saying it's all in good fun and makes for interesting forum fodder , what is ti really doing? It's taking the focus away from what should be the true purpose of youth sports; learning the fundamentals, learning team sports, cultivating a love and respect for the sport, and most importantly, having fun. This is telling the parents of 7 and 8 year olds that team performance , at this young age, is important. And don't think the club teams aren't eating this up (at least the ones that get mentioned). What great marketing...

Go ahead and flame me, tell me to lighten up, whatever. 5 or 6 years from now, "most" of the parents of these second graders will agree. The rest will be responding to the top three 2033 teams.

in an ideal world id like to say you are right. In this crazy world we live in those 2nd graders are the ones who are a leg up going into this travel HS or College scene. Sure you have a small percentage who switch to play later on and the puberty factor always helps but as long as you don't over extend and keep a family balance those that get after it since 2nd grade will be the ones you see as you go through the years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 Crabs beat 2020 Crush at beach lax final, so:

2020 Crabs, Crush, LI Express

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I live in PA and I am pretty sure I have heard the crying periodically over the last 24 hours from my deck...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I live in PA and I am pretty sure I have heard the crying periodically over the last 24 hours from my deck...

Probably a very small deck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably a very small deck.

LOL, you guessed it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are LI Express going to Denver? Seems like they try to be where Crush isn't, can't say that I blame them.

Have they played any of the other top MD teams - Looney's, Hawks, Breakers, FCA - this season?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Have they played any of the other top MD teams - Looney's, Hawks, Breakers, FCA - this season?"

I know they beat Looney's

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 LI teams (after 1/2 of LaxFest) Wolfpack, Taz, and Igloo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo parents feeling good about their 2 wins vs the CT teams, or could this be disgruntled Titans Daddy? I'm going to guess it's Titan's daddy becasue Igloo has a good group of parents.

Just curious if Igloo has won any tourney's this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wasn't there but didn't they have borrowed kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo parents feeling good about their 2 wins vs the CT teams, or could this be disgruntled Titans Daddy? I'm going to guess it's Titan's daddy becasue Igloo has a good group of parents.

Why are you attacking Igloo, do you have a powder blue envy complex? What did they do, just win? We know they aren't the Pack, and we know after Saturday that Taz sure isn't the Pack, so enough already. If you pay attention to your own team maybe they will get better too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are you attacking Igloo, do you have a powder blue envy complex? What did they do, just win? We know they aren't the Pack, and we know after Saturday that Taz sure isn't the Pack, so enough already. If you pay attention to your own team maybe they will get better too.

No attack. They are a good team, well coached. They have a good group of parents, minus you, but was wondering if they won any tourneys yet or even made it to any finals? Usually that's what the kids play for. You are judging them on some loser brackets wins in MD and half of lax fest results. Might need to see a bigger body of work before you put them 3rd on LI.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a complete loser, talking about 9 yr old kids like that. Get a life man. Kids are having a good time, getting better, playing a sport. Why is there always one jackass who has to knock them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a complete loser, talking about 9 yr old kids like that. Get a life man. Kids are having a good time, getting better, playing a sport. Why is there always one jackass who has to knock them.

Don't have your Daddy's posting ubsurd comments like igloo is the 3rd best team in 2024 and they just win. Whoever posted that is the loser and nobody is knocking the kids. It's the idiot parents that post ranking of 8 and 9 year olds that are the real issue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any parent who does that is an idiot. But here's the question. How do you know its a parent. The kids won, they are happy. Parents pay a lot of money and time getting the kids to practice and tournaments. Why can't you be happy and say good for them. It dosent effect you or your son. Its ok for other teams to do well and be happy, is it not. Dont be that guy. Nobody likes a guy like that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any parent who does that is an idiot. But here's the question. How do you know its a parent. The kids won, they are happy. Parents pay a lot of money and time getting the kids to practice and tournaments. Why can't you be happy and say good for them. It dosent effect you or your son. Its ok for other teams to do well and be happy, is it not. Dont be that guy. Nobody likes a guy like that.

I'll for all the kids/teams getting better. Hopefully there are even more quality 2024 teams next year. Crazy to think but most teams only have 2, maybe 3 tourneys left this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo parents feeling good about their 2 wins vs the CT teams, or could this be disgruntled Titans Daddy? I'm going to guess it's Titan's daddy because Igloo has a good group of parents.

So who is 3rd? The Avengers team that lost to one of those same CT's that igloo beat?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares. What are you guys 14 yr olds, ranking kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo parents feeling good about their 2 wins vs the CT teams, or could this be disgruntled Titans Daddy? I'm going to guess it's Titan's daddy because Igloo has a good group of parents.

So who is 3rd? The Avengers team that lost to one of those same CT's that igloo beat?

Until they all play each other nobody knows. Avengers are a good team though, so is Millon, The Longboards, TLI, E3, and Storm is getting better, so is Express. It's safe to say all these teams are good solid teams. To say one team is better than the other based on half of lax fest is nuts. So if it didn't rain and Igloo lost to both 91 teams on Sunday would we even be posting about who's 3rd? I don't think so.
Let's th kids enjoy the rest of the season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Laxdad2026
Just collecting thoughts... No B/S on this. Not meant for back and forth... simple opinion based on grad year. Will publish consolidatd results in few weeks (no player names please... Solely based on your exp. watching games): List top 3.

2025:
2024:
2023:
2022:
2021:
2020:
2019:
2018:
2017:
2016:

Don't care about 2nd or 3rd place, so here goes. Only #1's

2025: My grandson's team
2024: My nephew's team
2023: My son's team
2022: My son's team
2021: My son's team
2020: My son's team (wow, was on quite a roll there)
2019: My boss's son's team (not really, but trying to keep my job)
2018: My neighbor's son's team
2017: My son's team
2016: My son's team (same son,held him back so he gets to play both)

That'll do it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Laxdad2026
Just collecting thoughts... No B/S on this. Not meant for back and forth... simple opinion based on grad year. Will publish consolidatd results in few weeks (no player names please... Solely based on your exp. watching games): List top 3.

2025:
2024:
2023:
2022:
2021:
2020:
2019:
2018:
2017:
2016:

That'll do it

That's Great!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Until they all play each other nobody knows. Avengers are a good team though, so is Millon, The Longboards, TLI, E3, and Storm is getting better, so is Express. It's safe to say all these teams are good solid teams. To say one team is better than the other based on half of lax fest is nuts. So if it didn't rain and Igloo lost to both 91 teams on Sunday would we even be posting about who's 3rd? I don't think so.

Who's Nuts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Until they all play each other nobody knows. Avengers are a good team though, so is Millon, The Longboards, TLI, E3, and Storm is getting better, so is Express. It's safe to say all these teams are good solid teams. To say one team is better than the other based on half of lax fest is nuts. So if it didn't rain and Igloo lost to both 91 teams on Sunday would we even be posting about who's 3rd? (No who's on 1st) I don't think so.

Who's Nuts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has Igloo ever beat Avengers? NO. TIE once in a pathetic game where Avengers goalie was insured and balls rolled into the goal because the kid in goal never played before. Both are good teams but you can't say Igloo is better when in fact they have never beat the Avengers. This is THIRD grade! Take a chill!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't Avengers just lose 14-3 to Legacy Taz. you might want to "chill" and don't pick on your goalie, he is in 3rd grade

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has Igloo ever beat Avengers? NO. TIE once in a pathetic game where Avengers goalie was insured and balls rolled into the goal because the kid in goal never played before. Both are good teams but you can't say Igloo is better when in fact they have never beat the Avengers. This is THIRD grade! Take a chill!

Because the "fields were too bad to play on" we may never know but the evidence shows that igloo would have beat them since the Avenger lost 7-5 to Eclipse-Solar Team 2024 and Igloo won 7-4.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really!! Wake up- have a clue- Wolfpack and taz are 2 elite teams - that for a few years will be untouchable. Taz has not beaten Wolfpack but will never avoid them like most so called A teams do.

Other A teams - tli- express- igloo- 91 avengers( they are not 91b team they hold their separate tryouts out west and hand picked kids) E3, longboards, hurricanes, express, outlaws.

None of these teams have played taz or Wolfpack - many of these teams have played legacy 2024 b team not taz and sure would have also played 91 b (Titans)team that folded over winter.

If your posting as a parent from the other A team tell your coach to reach out and scrimmage taz/Wolfpack and you will see where u stand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really!! Wake up- have a clue- Wolfpack and taz are 2 elite teams - that for a few years will be untouchable. Taz has not beaten Wolfpack but will never avoid them like most so called A teams do.

Other A teams - tli- express- igloo- 91 avengers( they are not 91b team they hold their separate tryouts out west and hand picked kids) E3, longboards, hurricanes, express, outlaws.

None of these teams have played taz or Wolfpack - many of these teams have played legacy 2024 b team not taz and sure would have also played 91 b (Titans)team that folded over winter.

If your posting as a parent from the other A team tell your coach to reach out and scrimmage taz/Wolfpack and you will see where u stand.

Wolfpack is Elite AA. Taz is very good but when you lose 14-0 you can't be called elite. Definitely 2nd best team on LI though.

Also, Avengers played Taz 4 times this year. One Scrimmage, 2x at Pro Player and 1x at lax fest. Lost them all but will only get better for it. And yes, they are 91's B team but have yet to play in a B division. Their coaches understand they are not in the Pack/Taz class but are committed to getting better as a team.

Also, the Pack usually play up so most of the 2024 don't have a lot of chances to face them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys kill me. Taz is the second best team and they are very very good. All of the parents on that team think their kid is the greatest. Because of this, the best Taz players are going to move over to Wolfpack next year so they can play for the best team (Assume the top middie line and a righty attack). Wolfpack parents are going to cry because their kid got bumped by someone better. And this will continue to happen for the next 4-5 years. Team 91 holds a monopoly on the top teams for each age group. It's just the way it is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because the "fields were too bad to play on" we may never know but the evidence shows that igloo would have beat them since the Avenger lost 7-5 to Eclipse-Solar Team 2024 and Igloo won 7-4.
What are you a detective? Evidence shows? You play the games for a reason. You don't make assumptions, especially since Avengers clearly beat them in the scrimmage and they tied at JDRF.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of your kids must play for 91...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Laxdad2026]Just collecting thoughts... No B/S on this. Not meant for back and forth... simple opinion based on grad year. Will publish consolidatd results in few weeks (no player names please... Solely based on your exp. watching games): List top 3.

2025:
2024:
2023:
2022:
2021:
2020:
2019:
2018:
2017:
2016:

That'll do it

All of your kids must play for 91...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys kill me. Taz is the second best team and they are very very good. All of the parents on that team think their kid is the greatest. Because of this, the best Taz players are going to move over to Wolfpack next year so they can play for the best team (Assume the top middie line and a righty attack). Wolfpack parents are going to cry because their kid got bumped by someone better. And this will continue to happen for the next 4-5 years. Team 91 holds a monopoly on the top teams for each age group. It's just the way it is.

Crazy thing is the attackman is only a 2nd grader...the kid is so good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you a detective? Evidence shows? You play the games for a reason. You don't make assumptions, especially since Avengers clearly beat them in the scrimmage and they tied at JDRF.

Monkeys at the zoo throwing poo at each other are more entertaining than this discussion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

on which team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

on which team?
TAZ

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is not one Wolfpack kid that is worried about losing their position to a Taz kid. Are you people blind? The first line middies on Taz couldn't get a decent shot off against the second line of middies on the Wolfpack. There is not one player on Taz that matches up to the first line positions on the 'pack. The second grader you speak of is the owner of Legacy's son so he's not going anywhere. As far as the rest of the Taz they will have to really step their game up to take a position from one of these 'pack boys. 14-0 and if you watch the game it should have been 20-0. Wake up Taz daddies, you're a A'ish squad in the big picture. Not AA. Far from it. Wolfpack parents cry when their kid loses their position to better player? I can guarantee you its not from the TAZ. You guys really need to wake up. 14-0 and still running your mouths. Classic

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard