BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Boys 2015 Fall 2011/Spring 2012
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Information, discussions, and questions covering the teams, clubs, and players in the Boys 2015 age group can be posted here.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2015 Fall 2011/Spring 2012
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Express had a good year in the 2015 age group. 2015 Blue won the Forsberg Tournament. Meanwhile 2015 Orange won the Tristate (14AA Division), Jersey Shootout, and Shamrock Tournament. Good season in this age group.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Per a user request, bringing the Boys 2015 thread back to life. Comments and discussions covering the Boys 2015 age group may be posted here.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Just one dad's observation, I was at the Stony Brook tournament yesterday and it was great to see all the kids from all the different teams being so friendly with each other, this is a new year for a lot of kids some leaving town to go to St A and Cham as well as a decent turnover on the travel teams, you also had a bunch of kids seeing old teammates for the first time since the Summer, i really liked the interaction from so many different towns and it wasn't on facebook

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at tourney as well. Lax community is awesome. Saw some good games also at the jv and Varsity level.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team swag, 2015. Every kid had an express or flag bag. Saw the team play last night. The game pinnie was the st ants freshman tie and shirt. They ran over both teams in two games last night in smith town arena. This team is good. They could have won by 15 or 20 goals with no problem.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team you saw was probably the Express Blue team, which is the "B" team. The Orange "A" team doesn't play in the indoor league as far as I know. What's a flag bag?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he meant fl$ and I think this is a team put together for the fall and winter made up of fl$, Express Orange and Blue as well as some other kids, anyone please correct if I am wrong

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I'm not mistaken, there is probably no mixing of Express and fl$ kids on this particular winter indoor team. Any fl$ bags may have been from kids that have jumped from fl$ to Express this year - at least until the fl$ teams are selected.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are correct. It is to play indoor during the winter. All of these kids will play for the clubs they are with already in the summer. LIE Orange, Blue, fl$, and others undecided. It is a good fun team to watch. Keeps the sticks in their hands for the winter.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If I'm not mistaken, there is probably no mixing of Express and fl$ kids on this particular winter indoor team. Any fl$ bags may have been from kids that have jumped from fl$ to Express this year - at least until the fl$ teams are selected.

from what I understand it is a lot of fl$ -

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4-5 different summer club teams are represented on this team this year. These boys have been friends and or teammates since 4/5th grade. They are a great group who are lucky enough to have a supportive dad coach. Team name has changed through the years but it has always been about having fun and enjoying the game during fall or winter!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

from what I understand it is a lot of fl$ -

Based on my understanding of the close relationship between the person who organizes the indoor team and the Express as well as how this indoor team has been organized in the past with Express-only players, it would be the first time that they include any kids dedicated to playing for fl$ next summer. Not saying it can't happen but it would be a first. BTW - fl$ has their own out of season team called the snipers. Are you talking about 2015 or some other grade?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think everyone is talking about two different teams. Team Swag is a good team as are the Snipers. The Snipers do have alot of fl$ kids on the roster,but also include Express,Lizard,Outlaws and Jester players. It was put together by kids who wanted to play in the winter season 2 years ago --just to have fun with their friends. When you take the parents out of it,the boys get along fine - -NO DRAMA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's going to Winter Nationals Indoor Lacrosse Championship in New Jersey, so far The Ballers and Outlaws, anybody else?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws are not going - Jesters are going

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was a great rivalry last year with fl$ and Express Orange 2015. This year it seems like they have entirely different tournament schedules except for U-15 in Florida. This is a shame - the game that I saw last year at Tristate was epic! These teams should be matching up as many times as possible. What gives this year? Who is ducking who? Anyone have any insights?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both fl$ and Express (2015) are very, very good teams! fl$ is not ducking anyone (nor Express). Both teams will meet in Florida this summer. As for that Tri State tournament last summer you coudn't ask for a better final than that! Express goalie came up huge and the kids really respect one another. Doesn't get any classier than that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3D Jake Reed Nike Blue Chip invites went out yesterday 2/16 - who's going?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just heard that the U-15 championships in Florida are limiting each team to a maximum of 24 players. Fact is that fl$ 2015 and Express have several more than that on the roster. Awful lot of money to plunk down for those kids on the roster who will not be invited to go. Who gets "uninvited"? Pull up a chair and let the fireworks begin!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just heard that the U-15 championships in Florida are limiting each team to a maximum of 24 players. Fact is that fl$ 2015 and Express have several more than that on the roster. Awful lot of money to plunk down for those kids on the roster who will not be invited to go. Who gets "uninvited"? Pull up a chair and let the fireworks begin!

that will suck for the kids not asked, last year i think teams had to bring up kids from the younger teams to fill the spots of the players that were over aged so it was not a problem, with the age change, probably very few if any 2015's will be over aged this year. good luck to all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From the U-15 tourney website:

Championship Roster Size
24 players per team MAX – four coaches and four chaperones (coaches may double as chaperones).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Championship Roster Size
24 players per team MAX – four coaches and four chaperones (coaches may double as chaperones).

This can't possibly be called a U-15 "National" Championship unless the Crabs attend. And they are not attending.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Championship Roster Size

This can't possibly be called a U-15 "National" Championship unless the Crabs attend. And they are not attending.

with teams from California, Texas, Washington St., Florida, Georgia, Arizona and the Carolina's, as well as all of the traditional hot beds and 3 regional play in tournaments I would say this clearly is a "National" tournament and since it is open to any organization in the country as well as being run by the National Governing body of the sport, I think it is fair to call it a "Championship" even if the Crabs choose not to participate. If tiger would decides to not play in the US Open does that mean that it is no longer a Championship?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
burn

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs can't attend! Age issue. They will be taking their SATs and going to drivers Ed. You know, because their all 9th graders.... Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the Crabs did attend they would take this tournament without a sweat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My bet is a California team will win it. They are just physically much stronger and better conditioned athletes that will hold up better in the blazing heat. Their team conditioning programs are like the Navy Seals. By the end of the tournament nobody will be able to keep up with them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My bet is a California team will win it. They are just physically much stronger and better conditioned athletes that will hold up better in the blazing heat. Their team conditioning programs are like the Navy Seals. By the end of the tournament nobody will be able to keep up with them.

like last year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs can't attend! Age issue. They will be taking their SATs and going to drivers Ed. You know, because their all 9th graders.... Lol

if that is the case then why cant they send their 2016 team that is U15?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2nd degree BURN!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously, new hotbeds Texas vs. Cali in the final.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lizards tied Ballers and Jesters tied fl$ - parity in 2015 or watered down product? hopefully we will see 91 and Express play some locals and we will see - 1025 looks to have a bunch of teams that can compete not just one or two.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was anyone at the fl$ game at jdrf. I heard they were outplayed. Ballers and lizards ended in a tie also. Looks like a lot of evenly matched teams in the mix this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously, new hotbeds Texas vs. Cali in the final.

Hey, if New Jersey can produce the number 1 HS football team in America, anything is possible. However, keep a sharp eye on Stong Island in the final!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was not at that game but we played them both. Jesters were definately more physical defensively. fl$ is a talented group. All the players had great stick skills and it would be hard to pinpoint a weakness. Their defense is probably where they could use a little help but their attack seems solid. Its hard to find a team that is real good on both ends of the field. Jesters had a little more speed. Hopefully Ill get to see these two play over the summer. Should be a good one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't be fooled by fl$'s performance at the JDRF. They were missing at least 2 if not 3 of their best difference makers at all 3 field positions because of the ongoing public high school playoffs. Once they get those players back they will dominate Jesters, and I think will be even better than Express Orange. However, without those missing players fl$ is a good team but not great and very beatable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The old, We were missing players excuse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many HS varsity players still in the playoffs were the wannabe Jesters, Lizards or Ballers missing at JDRF? My bet - Zero.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now Now. fl$ is the best. We all get it. The problem is that you don't.

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard