BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Which coach was taunting the crowd?

Actually the crowd taunting was on both sides. Saw Mr. C himself waving his hands up at the crowd. I think too much will be made about this issue. Nothing to see here...move on.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed - wasn't the Turtle coach's finest moment. And yes they are only 12 yr old but 12 yrs old is old enough to know for themselves that that behavior is unacceptable. It is not just about the winning. It is about a group of boys - could apply to any team - that work together and do it well, despite at times, the coaching and the over zealous parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With all due respect, I was there watching the game with my son, it wasn't that big of a deal and he knew he was wrong. Immediately walked over to parents after game and gave them what seamed to be a sincere apology. much to do about nothing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The turtles coach taunting the crowd only motivated orange and it was the worst display of sportsmanship imaginable. A orange parent posted a while ago telling turtles less is best you guys have a good thing don't brag or taunt just enjoy

I saw him in action last year. The turtles lost an OBLL game and the coach gave the kids a verbal beat down complete with language that would make a sailor blush. He had half the team in tears by the time he was done. I don't care how good of a coach he is or how many tournaments the kids win...is this really who would you'd want coaching you kid? If the parents were more interested in their kids than winning lacrosse games, someone would have returned the favor and pulled their kid from the team. These aren't college kids, they're 12 yo after all.

Way out of line with this one. Total fabrication!

Saw it myself. They played right before us.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed - wasn't the Turtle coach's finest moment. And yes they are only 12 yr old but 12 yrs old is old enough to know for themselves that that behavior is unacceptable. It is not just about the winning. It is about a group of boys - could apply to any team - that work together and do it well, despite at times, the coaching and the over zealous parents.

Kids are a product of their environmental. They learn by experience. Just who is telling them this behavior is unacceptable and if it is unacceptable, why are they leaving them in the environment?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which coach was taunting the crowd?

Actually the crowd taunting was on both sides. Saw Mr. C himself waving his hands up at the crowd. I think too much will be made about this issue. Nothing to see here...move on.

LOL. Implode Express Implode.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are not 12 years old....get it straight...they are 13 and some on the turtles will be 14 this year. The turtles coach should be held responsible for his behavior.....will he....NO...should he ..YES!!! But all the turtle parents have drank the Koolaid. Funny thing is that he acted this way in front of his boss...Mr.C !!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is getting comical..
What's next ?

"I heard a surfer dude pulled a knife on mr hand. "

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are not 12 years old....get it straight...they are 13 and some on the turtles will be 14 this year. The turtles coach should be held responsible for his behavior.....will he....NO...should he ..YES!!! But all the turtle parents have drank the Koolaid. Funny thing is that he acted this way in front of his boss...Mr.C !!!!

Ahhh but since you were not there, you are making assumptions as to who the coach was. Worry about your own team there Palooka and maybe muster up some intestinal fortitude to play a team like the Turtles.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's next ?

Yes but it was on our time

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's next ?

Yes but it was on our time

"Nah he just called him a dk"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean the Barracudas

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean the Barracudas

2016 Orange. I don't think they go by barracudas anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cudas was a stealth name used for the new and improved Orange model until last year's Orange could be dismantled.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It should be intresting to watch some of the players on our orange cudas team next year,Lets see what happens to them in high school,the Hills crew some are realy good but there one that is realy weak, no hidding it next year Dad, enjoy this summer it will be your last, all of us orange cuda parents know who you are, Have a graet summer everyone looking foward to seeing you all

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It should be intresting to watch some of the players on our orange cudas team next year,Lets see what happens to them in high school,the Hills crew some are realy good but there one that is realy weak, no hidding it next year Dad, enjoy this summer it will be your last, all of us orange cuda parents know who you are, Have a graet summer everyone looking foward to seeing you all

who says stuff like this.. 91 guys stirring the pot again

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How come something negative is said about express it has to be coming from a 91 parent? Sounds to me like the guy knows something that only an express parent would know or want to complain about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cudas was a stealth name used for the new and improved Orange model until last year's Orange could be dismantled.

This year the "after season" team will be called the piranhas and the current orange will turn into zebras. You know what happens to zebras when they get in the water with piranhas. Current orange parents, check your boys for the suddent appearance of white and black stripes after every game that they drop a ball or force a bad pass.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This year the "after season" team will be called the piranhas and the current orange will turn into zebras. You know what happens to zebras when they get in the water with piranhas. Current orange parents, check your boys for the suddent appearance of white and black stripes after every game that they drop a ball or force a bad pass.

The parents were seduced by the idea of being the next "turtles". Unfortunately, something happened during the tournament they went to last summer and several of the boys/parents decided it wasn't for them. They also decided to use the name barracudas. If they did their homework, they would of easily found out that there is a Florida team that already goes by that name.

I've heard lots of stuff about how this team formed and none of it sounds very good. Big egos driving the whole thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How come something negative is said about express it has to be coming from a 91 parent? Sounds to me like the guy knows something that only an express parent would know or want to complain about.

It is directly related to an ex 91 player who left that organization. Some parents just can't get over it. Your child wasn't chosen to be a Cuda move on. All your crying and offhand complaints wont change anything. To continue to try to harass that kid or parent is just useless as they are on the team. Your feelings were hurt but to continue this is unreal.. Just enjoy your son and the summer with 91 . If you continue to post these kid bashing posts you and 91 will just continue to be viewed as a losers. Now move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs just lost to Club Blue, so they are not unbeatable. And they also went 0-2 last summer to VLC. Should be an interesting summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is directly related to an ex 91 player who left that organization. Some parents just can't get over it. Your child wasn't chosen to be a Cuda move on. All your crying and offhand complaints wont change anything. To continue to try to harass that kid or parent is just useless as they are on the team. Your feelings were hurt but to continue this is unreal.. Just enjoy your son and the summer with 91 . If you continue to post these kid bashing posts you and 91 will just continue to be viewed as a losers. Now move on.

Not a 91 guy. Just someone who finds this stuff way to funny and messing with the cuda parents way to easy. It's amazaing how you guys admit to most of the crazy stuff posted here then just say move on. I'm guessing there's some truth to it then.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
crabs are very beatable and the long island teams will prove it soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a 91 guy. Just someone who finds this stuff way to funny and messing with the cuda parents way to easy. It's amazaing how you guys admit to most of the crazy stuff posted here then just say move on. I'm guessing there's some truth to it then.

It's One child you are talking about. Yes child you misfit. Last you represented that you were a A Cuda parent. Get a life leave the kid alone YOU LOSER.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No Long Island team has done it in 2011 or 2012.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's One child you are talking about. Yes child you misfit. Last you represented that you were a A Cuda parent. Get a life leave the kid alone YOU LOSER.

Never have represented myself as 91 or express. I don't know who posted the comment about the kid. My guess it was either someone from express or someone friendly with a parent to get that kind of info. BTW, I do feel sorry for the kid if it is true and people know who it is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This summer will be very different. Built to "school" Crabs and all others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe not in the 2016 age group has anyone beat the crabs but fact is the 2017 Team 91 Orange beat the 2017 crabs on April 14th and the Turtles will do the same. Crabs were good, very good the LI boys were better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This summer will be very different. Built to "school" Crabs and all others.

You realize you are talking trash about 14 year old boys, right?

And considering the only teams the 2016 Crabs have lost to in the past year have been Club Blue and VLC - two additional Mid Atlantic teams - any Long Island team should be focusing on the entire Mid Atlantic region as competition.

Crabs, Looney's, VLC, Club Blue, Next Level, Madlax - all excellent teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game. Well played by both teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Green Turtle AA also very good in Baltimore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I say there needs to be a north vs the south tournament. Long island can poach all the best kids from all the north teams to make a all-star team maybe then they can compete with the hold back "8th graders" from Baltimore teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This Crabs 2016 team did not even form until last Fall, so I do not see how VLC beat them last summer, before they were even formed. I believe their only loss is to Club Blue. By the way, I understand that many of the Club Blue guys play on that Greene Turtle U-15AA team in the summer because Club Blue does not play in the summer and Greene Turtle does not play in the Spring. Crabs have another tough game this weekend against another undefeated and very solid Next Level team. I think the Crabs will bounce right back, though. Good luck to all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe not in the 2016 age group has anyone beat the crabs but fact is the 2017 Team 91 Orange beat the 2017 crabs on April 14th and the Turtles will do the same. Crabs were good, very good the LI boys were better

Yes thats right Team 91 7th beat the 7th grade Crabs but this is a 8th grade forum, so beat it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes thats right Team 91 7th beat the 7th grade Crabs but this is a 8th grade forum, so beat it.

Stop with the Maryland teams already. We all know the age game you play down there... Besides, on LI we have so many more travel clubs, 25 plus in each age group. Further, some of the best players from some of the best town teams in the country are not permitted by their school teams to play on summer travel teams outside the town! The point being, LI travel teams are diluted. A few super players on each team surrounded by some very good players. You Maryland guys always yapping.... You've got 4 or 5 really good teams loaded with kids playing down. Same garbage going on for the last 5 or 6 years.... Stop already!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This Crabs 2016 team did not even form until last Fall, so I do not see how VLC beat them last summer, before they were even formed. I believe their only loss is to Club Blue. By the way, I understand that many of the Club Blue guys play on that Greene Turtle U-15AA team in the summer because Club Blue does not play in the summer and Greene Turtle does not play in the Spring. Crabs have another tough game this weekend against another undefeated and very solid Next Level team. I think the Crabs will bounce right back, though. Good luck to all.

Regardless at what moronic crap is posted here, the crabs are an excellent team and play a flawless game. Club Blue must be an outstanding group of kids to have defeated them. It would be nice to see a round robbin of the highly rated 2 MD teams and 2 from Philly and 2 from LI to compete for a few days in a real round robbin where you get a shot at each team 2x. Now that would be a real 2016 tournament. I know the Express is chomping to get another game with u crabsters and hopefully Club blue before they separate for summer.
Now some jackass needs to weigh in on how big his teams balls are or pretend to be someone else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Over the last year, Crabs have lost three times - twice to VLC and recently to CB. Yes, the team they have now is different than last summer's version. They kicked a bunch of players/families to the curb, added several new players, and have several players who would otherwise be in 9th grade if they hadn't repeated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Crabs have a tournament that LI Express is in over July 7-8 weekend that appears to have many of the very top teams from around the country at this age group called the Young Guns conference. It includes Crabs and Greene Turtle. Here are the teams currently registered:

Crabs 2016 and 2017 --
L I Express 2016 and 2017
Ct Chargers 2016s and 2017
NXT LC 2016
L I Riptide 2016
Next Level 2016 and 2017 --
CNY RoadHawks 2016 and 2017 --
Greene Turtle 2016 and 2017 --
Laxachusetts 2016 and 2017
Canadian Edge 2016 and 2017
West Coast Starz 2016 and 2017
West Coast Starz Wild 2016