BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 29 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 28 29
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how Spallina teeets and brags about his 80 goals scored to the point of tagged Ty Xander on the tweet. Outside of the Badgers the teams he played couldn't catch and throw. Nothing to be proud of running up a score 22-1 and 20-0 on two begginner teams. Have some class Bandits. That disgraceful showing of good sportsman was 42 of your 80 goals scored. Most classier teams would stop at 12 or 13 goals when their opponent is struggling getting the ball in and out of their sticks.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical RP meat head.LOL

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funny how Spallina teeets and brags about his 80 goals scored to the point of tagged Ty Xander on the tweet. Outside of the Badgers the teams he played couldn't catch and throw. Nothing to be proud of running up a score 22-1 and 20-0 on two begginner teams. Have some class Bandits. That disgraceful showing of good sportsman was 42 of your 80 goals scored. Most classier teams would stop at 12 or 13 goals when their opponent is struggling getting the ball in and out of their sticks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually to be accurate as I just checked he didn't tweet that Bandits scored 80 goals Team 91 did. Actually watched Bandits Badgers and it was great to see the great sportsmanship between both teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so if your position is that none of the teams the bandits played could throw or catch (of course besides the badgers) then please remind me - werent the badgers tied 6-6 with less than 5 minutes to go against the team from boston? so if they couldnt catch or throw, what does that say about the badgers that you were in such a close game with them? let me give you a hint BM, you're the only guy that posts at 4:15am so we all know its you. dont you worry though, we'll be sure to run the score up against you this weekend - we had been getting bored with you but thanks for the motivation to atleast make this fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually to be accurate as I just checked he didn't tweet that Bandits scored 80 goals Team 91 did. Actually watched Bandits Badgers and it was great to see the great sportsmanship between both teams.

I have no idea if it's true because I don't tweet and I'm not on twitter but if someone tweeted about how badly a 10 year old lacrosse team outscoring their opponents, they should be ashamed of themselves. I played D1 college lacrosse and now coach. No coach should EVER run up a score on an opponent or brag about how badly they beat their opponents. And to do that when the kids involved are 10 YEARS OLD is shocking. I think, sadly, it shows how out of control youth lacrosse has become.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He re-tweeted though...

Joe Spallina retweeted
Team 91 ‏@team91lacrosse Jun 14

1st championship in the history of the NLF! 2023 Bandits go undefeated to win outscoring opponents 80-8 @JoeSpallina

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea I just checked and it's NOT true he did not tweet that. Not sure of the motive of posting something false, other than people trying to stir problems. Other than saying he was proud of his two teams. So this is someone up at 4am thinking about youth lacrosse making things up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so if your position is that none of the teams the bandits played could throw or catch (of course besides the badgers) then please remind me - werent the badgers tied 6-6 with less than 5 minutes to go against the team from boston? so if they couldnt catch or throw, what does that say about the badgers that you were in such a close game with them? let me give you a hint BM, you're the only guy that posts at 4:15am so we all know its you. dont you worry though, we'll be sure to run the score up against you this weekend - we had been getting bored with you but thanks for the motivation to atleast make this fun

Wow, that was a great post by a 10 year old kid! He must be tops in his class! (well, close to tops; most 10 year old kids use apostrophes with their contractions) I'm assuming it was a 10 year old because he said "we" a bunch of times. If it wasn't, you truly live an empty and pitiful life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He re-tweeted though...

Joe Spallina retweeted

1st championship in the history of the NLF! 2023 Bandits go undefeated to win outscoring opponents 80-8 @JoeSpallina

I just checked that as well and that also is inaccurate he did not. I do agree tho that Team 91 should NOT have tweeted the goal differential, but I do not think it was done maliciously. Not a fan of team 91 but let's all be truthful

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do apoligize but it was 91 and not JS and no I'm not Bob. I'm a 2021 parent who watched a few games and followed the tournament on Tourney Machine. The Goals scored were obviously posted. Just not a huge fan of running up scores and credit another poster; Badgers and Bandits coaches and players seemed very respectful of each other. Very good game to watch.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you have control over what JS decides to do this weekend with any team or score, you must be one of the coaches. If you are, shame on you for even being on this board. Sounds like you are one of the parents that the teams hate having because all you do is stir [lacrosse] up. Was told personally that these 2 teams want the nonsense trash talking to stop between these teams. They showed respect before during and after the game. Stop all this other name calling crap and let them play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He re-tweeted though...

Joe Spallina retweeted

I just checked that as well and that also is inaccurate he did not. I do agree tho that Team 91 should NOT have tweeted the goal differential, but I do not think it was done maliciously. Not a fan of team 91 but let's all be truthful

He did retweet it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love that now someone is so insane to know and track the sleeping habits of a coach. You my friend need a Freakin life. My guess is you have no control over what score either team will put up and you're just a Dad who's kid doesn't play and wearing the Bandit uni is more about you being accepted into a parent group that doesn't want you becuse your kid didn't make the team last year. Wake up Richy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the same way it was a 10yo that posted at 4:15am that they did not appreciate the nature of the tweet. curious though as you threw all the teams under the bus that were not 91 or express as being unable to catch or throw how you explain the badgers being tied with boston in the games final moments? werent they one of those teams that you said couldnt play competitive lax? somehow you seem to have let that one slide in your post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NEWS FLASH: Bandits changing team
Name:

It has been determined that since number 42 scores 85% of their goals and without him would suck and since he never leaves the field, Middy to Attack and back.........his Dad requested the change. They are officially changing the team name to 91-DUFF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't care what anyone tweeted. The Bandits tore my son's team apart in the fall. They were awesome. It was great to see a 4th grade team playing at that level. My son wasn't pissed -- just really impressed.

I find the sniping on this forum rather amusing -- but you have to give credit where credit is due.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Name:

It has been determined that since number 42 scores 85% of their goals and without him would suck and since he never leaves the field, Middy to Attack and back.........his Dad requested the change. They are officially changing the team name to 91-DUFF.

This isn't PAL. This is travel lax. Your best kids should play as much as they can. The objective is to win. The team practices and all kids get better, but make no mistake, tourneys are for winning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the same way it was a 10yo that posted at 4:15am that they did not appreciate the nature of the tweet. curious though as you threw all the teams under the bus that were not 91 or express as being unable to catch or throw how you explain the badgers being tied with boston in the games final moments? werent they one of those teams that you said couldnt play competitive lax? somehow you seem to have let that one slide in your post.

Sorry meant no disrepect to Boston. Pretty good team but makes no difference what the score was in any momemt of a game. Final score matters. Boston lost 11-7. End of story

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I personally give more credit to the Badger coaches and players. The last three times the teams have played the difference has been about an average of 8. A team as good as the HB doesn't lose to one boy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't care what anyone tweeted. The Bandits tore my son's team apart in the fall. They were awesome. It was great to see a 4th grade team playing at that level. My son wasn't pissed -- just really impressed.

I find the sniping on this forum rather amusing -- but you have to give credit where credit is due.

Your son can still be impressed with a 12-0 a$$ whopping. The only thing that running a score up 22-0 did was humiliate the 9 yr olds on the other team. Adding 10 more goals onto an already won game at 12-0 shows nothing but an arrogance and pure bad sportsmanship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Name:

This isn't PAL. This is travel lax. Your best kids should play as much as they can. The objective is to win. The team practices and all kids get better, but make no mistake, tourneys are for winning.

RIGHT ON MY BROTHER! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT.
And I can tell you last year they beat my sons team by like 15 goals at Laxfest and they were taking it easy. It wasn't fun when their big D kid was scoring on attack, and some of the kids were trying to go BTB but the Coaches did try to slow them down a lot. In hindsight, it was an awesome display and now my kid mentions not letting it happen again when he is practicing and working hard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your son can still be impressed with a 12-0 a$$ whopping. The only thing that running a score up 22-0 did was humiliate the 9 yr olds on the other team. Adding 10 more goals onto an already won game at 12-0 shows nothing but an arrogance and pure bad sportsmanship.

That's the Spallina way but don't worry, it will all come crashing down on him one day. Hopefully sooner rather than later

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's the Spallina way but don't worry, it will all come crashing down on him one day. Hopefully sooner rather than later

The guy is doing pretty well this year. SB Ladies did very well, Lizards are like 8-0, his 91 Teams and the organization are kicking a lot of buttocks. I don't expect to see much crashing down. High blood pressure maybe, but crashing down, Nah.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to Laxfest looks like competitive brackets. With a couple out of state teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As soon as the score went 6-6, we went back to using our strong hand and opening both eyes. From there on in, pretty easy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NOT a Badger parent. Just a clown trying to get things fired up on the board.
Let's try to keep this age group on this board positive.

Good luck to all participating this weekend. Looks like great competition. Let's hope no kid gets injured and they all enjoy the lacrosse.

As soon as the score went 6-6, we went back to using our strong hand and opening both eyes. From there on in, pretty easy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We? Are you a 10 year old boy? B please. Man up and say our kids, my son, the team. NOT WE FOOL!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We? Are you a 10 year old boy? B please. Man up and say our kids, my son, the team. NOT WE FOOL!!!!!

What rhe [lacrosse] are you talking about??? This makes no sense MOOOOOOOORONNNNNNN

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"B Please?"

Yo yo yo [lacrosse]. Is that you Dwayne? It's me brah, Terrel. Yo man, I knew the minute I saw "B" and "FOOL", id be you. I said to myself; dats my Daaawayne; my unducated brotha DaaaaaWayne. Sh!!!!!!!tt my brotha, where you at ?

Borrow some of the Lacrosse training money your wasting on your son and buy yourself an education.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy kicked 91 Warriors A#% today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the LI Outlaws. I've never heard of them until today
and was appalled by the behavior of the parents and
more specifically their coach. The parents are pure trailer
trash the coach was imploring his players to "physically pound" their
opponents. Parents and coach argued every single
penalty, screamed at the refs and belittled players.

This person should not be permitted to coach children.

Despicable behavior, LI Outlaws. Next time try to show a
little class and sportsmanship. The object of lacrosse
Is not to physically harm your opponents as much and as often as possible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok first it's who are... Not who is -obviously you know about this site and the teams on here, so please just stop trying to stir something up. Go back under your rock.x2zryb

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok first it's who are... Not who is -obviously you know about this site and the teams on here, so please just stop trying to stir something up. Go back under your rock.x2zryb

Wrong, wordsmith. The Outlaws a a team, singular.
You must be one of the LI trash screaming like a complete
moron on the sidelines today. You idiots deserve the coach
who is instructing your boys.

I'm posting because my 4th grader is playing summer lacrosse
for the very first time and the behavior was completely
unacceptable and simply should not be tolerated.

I'm not blaming the kids, they are being guided by a lunatic
coach and supported by intolerable parents. Just my observation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy kicked 91 Warriors A#% today

Yeah, nice to quiet all the warrior chirping from fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Ok first it's who are... Not who is -obviously you know about this site and the teams on here, so please just stop trying to stir something up. Go back under your rock.x2zryb

coach and supported by intolerable parents. Just my observation. [/quote
Wow you are really an inspiration to your child - you cant go on a site and post anonymously and bash others. Real good example do yourself a favor and go have a catch with your son and enjoy life because if your that bent about lax already you need help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy didn't kick warriors butt yesterday. It was 2 teams with a great group of boys playing hard. 1 team wins and 1 team loses... Yesterday Legacy won, they worked hard and deserved it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

coach and supported by intolerable parents. Just my observation.

Welcome to lacrosse. First lacrosse is a high intensity sport, get use to the excitement. If you can not, better you fold up your tent now. The coach was yelling "play physical" not do physical harm. Playing physical is part of the sport. Since its your first tournament you will understand by the end of the summer. There were no parents acting disrespectful on the sidelines. In no way was anyone bashing a player. They did get upset with the ref when they took 2 minutes after every penalty to decide what to do, not the penalty itself. The fact is you lost in the finals against them. We all see you cought on rather quickly to one aspect of travel lacrosse. To come on here and bash the winning, parents and coaches. It was a great game and the only thing bad that happened is a sore loser came on here. Parentd from both teams were vocal and engaged into the game. This is what makes the sport exciting to watch. Enjoy your first season on the team, hopefully you will do the right thing and decide if lacrosse is for you. Sorry I mean I hope your son will decide. Please don't respond with my grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes. I didn't do very good in school living in my trailer park with my white trash family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This coming from an Express team? Obviously you have never played the 91 Long Island team where the coaches tell the kids who to physically target - or drop to the floor in agony when no one was around them to stop a fast break
It was a championship game - of course it was heated! Bad calls were made for both teams ... It was a well matched game played by both teams
Outlaws coachies are fantastic- sorry your team lost calls were terrible
Btw ... This trailer park guy is floating in his pool in his two million dollar house-
welcome to Lacrosse..... More physical than football .... Get your big girl panties on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PB and his organization are going down hill. They are now a complete "B" club and soon to be "C". He has more people leaving the Outlaws and more who don't want to return.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a newbie to lax. My son is on a 2023 team that has played in the B bracket. Icon 2023 has been cleaning up in this division. I am curious how this team would do in the A bracket?

Page 23 of 29 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard