BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 26 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 25 26
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 v3.0
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im a dad at beach lax this weekend and one of the crabs parents said that #1 on madlax is one of the better players. He said they face guarded him and the rest of the team isn't that good. Also heard Team 91 has a slick lefty attack men.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Im a dad at beach lax this weekend and one of the crabs parents said that #1 on madlax is one of the better players. He said they face guarded him and the rest of the team isn't that good. Also heard Team 91 has a slick lefty attack men.

I heard they had a right attackmen and some middies as well along with a goalie. I heard all this being on the island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
question for anyone- how many teams do the dukes have, I see the dukes are playing in one tourney this weekend and dukes young guns are playing in another tournament. what is the difference between the 2 teams

thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The real question is how old the players are. Funny if you ever get to hear the Sweat Lax guys talk about the Dukes and the Dukes guys talk about the Sweat Lax Guys. Its comical. Stand behind the bench before a game

I think some of their defenders could get a Gillete Commercial themselves. hey I am all for puberty hitting some a bit earlier but your 15 going to be 16 before 12/31/15

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
question for anyone- how many teams do the dukes have, I see the dukes are playing in one tourney this weekend and dukes young guns are playing in another tournament. what is the difference between the 2 teams

thanks

Good question - and where does HHH fit if at all? Separate organization? Kids play for multiple teams?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they have a 2019 team playing in Adrenaline and the other team young guns playing in Lehigh. I am guessing the better team is going to adrenaline

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes and HHH Split. Dukes is 2019 on up and Dukes Young Gunz is 2020 and down. HHH was the middle school feeder to Dukes. Not sure what was the catalyst for the split. I am assuming HHH/Big 4 wanted to have HS teams to make more $$ and it would conflict??? For what its worth we also heard that Dukes attempted to get the Sons to join and become their MS feeder but Sons said no. Some of this info i'm hearing second hand from credible guys but its still second hand. So whats interesting will be this weekend with Dukes, and HHH are both fielding 2019 and 2018 teams at the platinum event. Wondering who the cross over kids are going to play with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why aren't the 2 Express teams Li and North not in Lax Fest? Why don't the Crabs or Dukes or Sweat Lax Participate?
No Laxachuesetts, true blue, Jesters, Outlaws?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why aren't the 2 Express teams Li and North not in Lax Fest? Why don't the Crabs or Dukes or Sweat Lax Participate?

I believe Express, SweetLax, Laxachussetts, Madlax FCA, HHH are in the Big4 Champions League event that weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe Express, SweetLax, Laxachussetts, Madlax FCA, HHH are in the Big4 Champions League event that weekend

add in 3d, Tri State, South Shore?? Great line up there!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lax fest is fast becoming a must skip tournament. They boast about all these coaches being there, yet very few ever there. NSCLA tournament is also that weekend. Much higher level of competition at Big 4 and NSCLA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a91 based tournament so teams started to get fed up with it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is just a stupid comment.

Lax fest is fast becoming a must skip tournament. They boast about all these coaches being there, yet very few ever there. NSCLA tournament is also that weekend. Much higher level of competition at Big 4 and NSCLA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Been going to this for a few years now and there have always been a few years of ups and downs. I will say IMHO it is always a bit better, a buzz if you will for Li when Express is able to play. When Jesters Play Outlaws... and many other Li teams like fl$ and now Igloo, Empire and Legacy face each other. From the top team on down.

It is always a great opportunity to play other teams you would never see. It is a great time to walk around and see some good lacrosse.
Some great games in the past. three years ago in 2018 a local Li team played 91; two years ago there was that texas team; last year Laxacheusetts playing crush then express.

it is games like those that make the tournament great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a Illinois False 2019 with hold backs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear 2019 91 orange played Express A team in finals at the platinum cup in pa. Amazing that these boys go down there and beat the Dukes and the Crabs and e d up in a long Island battle. Nicely done. Can I ask what the final score was?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
11-8 in favor of 91. Congrats to both teams way to represent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
12-8 Team 91 won there a great team there offense is great express put up a battle but team91 id say is the best in the country

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
12-8 Team 91 won there a great team there offense is great express put up a battle but team91 id say is the best in the country

Plenty of goals were the defenses any good or were the offenses that much better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
11-8 in favor of 91. Congrats to both teams way to represent.

91 white was impressive as well dominating 4 out of 5 games with the game with Revolution being the only close one winning by one the rest weren't that close.Congrats boys..not saying as good as orange but still very good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are the white parents going to wake up and realize 91 is not doing anything for u guys. You will always be the redheaded stepchild. That team deserves to go to the better tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are the white parents going to wake up and realize 91 is not doing anything for u guys. You will always be the redheaded stepchild. That team deserves to go to the better tournaments.

I agree and I hope this weekend can be a showcase for how good they are. With solid defense and goalies it should be good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously 91 white is an excellent team and you should go to the same tournaments as orange. You guys can definetly hang with those teams they play against. Most of your players can play on someone else A team. I would take that team to another club so you can get the recgonition they deserve.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your golies are better then the orange goalies lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't go there to start something. It's all about opinions. We had tryouts and the goalies were picked based on that plain and simple. Sometimes kids have bad days and others have bad days. Some handle pressure some dont but may inthe future

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your right that happens. People talk and that has been said many times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't go there to start something. It's all about opinions. We had tryouts and the goalies were picked based on that plain and simple. Sometimes kids have bad days and others have bad days. Some handle pressure some dont but may inthe future
yeah, all tryouts are legit with no calls made or offers tendered, give me a break.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not sure about the redhead end stepchild comment. I'd like to see 91 white play express north.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Meaning they are the odd man out. Those boys won't get same recruiting exposure like orange and a lot of those kids deserve it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Meaning they are the odd man out. Those boys won't get same recruiting exposure like orange and a lot of those kids deserve it.

Just because sone parents think their kid is better then the kids on Orange and try letting everyone know it doesn't mean they are better so know where you stand and stop trying to ruffle sone feathers . Your kid is good but not the best because you say he is. Stick with the White and hopefully your son will get a look or you can try and buy your way into a college for him

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is coming from one parent who feels slighted because they didn't attend the Platinum Cup. Do you honestly think that college coaches were there recruiting 8th graders?? Let's be honest, no one there was getting recruited. They will be at similar recruiting tournaments in the fall which is when things start to count. They have 5 kids going to Jake Reed, just as many as orange. So if there kids are good they will get seen. If you are unhappy go to another organizations A team. We had a parent do that last year and now they want to come back. I'll bet the second 91 team will get more attention than one of those other teams. Instead of coming on here to start crap put your effort elsewhere. Like supporting the team you are on.

I am not sure about the redhead end stepchild comment. I'd like to see 91 white play express north.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not saying the kids are better. Saying they are A players and deserve to be recruited and treated well by 91. They beat everyone else A team on the island. Those boys deserve to go to top recruiting tournaments. That's the point. Not b level tournaments outside of New [lacrosse]. So relax not trying to say the kids are better then orange. I would welcome any of those boys on my sons team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is coming from one parent who feels slighted because they didn't attend the Platinum Cup. Do you honestly think that college coaches were there recruiting 8th graders?? Let's be honest, no one there was getting recruited. They will be at similar recruiting tournaments in the fall which is when things start to count. They have 5 kids going to Jake Reed, just as many as orange. So if there kids are good they will get seen. If you are unhappy go to another organizations A team. We had a parent do that last year and now they want to come back. I'll bet the second 91 team will get more attention than one of those other teams. Instead of coming on here to start crap put your effort elsewhere. Like supporting the team you are on.

Which 91 team had more kids selected for the Brine NLC at the Pride of LI game?

91 pulled a lot of strings, but likely some kids did not get the invite. Are some parents unhappy about it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is insane, but this statement that "nobody was there recruiting 8th graders" is patently false.
Personally saw plenty of d1 coaches you would all recognize watching 2019 Adrenaline games - notebooks out - taking notes, talking to 2019 coaches, etc. Very much engaged in the process. Hopkins already has like a dozen 2018s verbally committed - who do you think they are there watching?

Agree that 91 White is a good team with fine players - hope the program does as much for them as they do for Orange - at least the Jake Reed kids will get a chance to shine in a great venue with good college exposure.
Good luck to all this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is insane, but this statement that "nobody was there recruiting 8th graders" is patently false.
Personally saw plenty of d1 coaches you would all recognize watching 2019 Adrenaline games - notebooks out - taking notes, talking to 2019 coaches, etc. Very much engaged in the process. Hopkins already has like a dozen 2018s verbally committed - who do you think they are there watching?

Agree that 91 White is a good team with fine players - hope the program does as much for them as they do for Orange - at least the Jake Reed kids will get a chance to shine in a great venue with good college exposure.
Good luck to all this summer.

No one watching 2019 at Jake Reed!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's also be honest about this: there were supposedly a hundred plus coaches at he Denver Shootout, the Baltimore Showcase, the Richmond Gait tourney and the Adrenaline event. There were also Under Armour underclass tryouts going on in one region where "all the coaches go". Oh, and most of the best HS upperclassmen were at the USA U-19 indoor final tryouts last weekend as well where coaches were too.

Is there any area code in the U.S. where the 70 or so lacrosse coaches in Division 1 were not all at once last weekend? Maybe Andy Kaufman didn't really die and he is putting hair and make up coach look alikes out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one here is saying White team is better or even as good as Orange. The 2019 Orange team is outstanding. Best in the USA likely. The poster above simply putting forth the argument that the White team is better than most other A teams and should be put in more competitive tournaments. The 91 admin needs to put these boys in front of the same college scouts becuSe they deserve similar attention. This would promote team and club support from within.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one here is saying White team is better or even as good as Orange. The 2019 Orange team is outstanding. Best in the USA likely. The poster above simply putting forth the argument that the White team is better than most other A teams and should be put in more competitive tournaments. The 91 admin needs to put these boys in front of the same college scouts becuSe they deserve similar attention. This would promote team and club support from within.

And it might stop the bickering from some patents who think their kid is better then the kids on orange. And all they do is keep telling people the same thing that their kid is better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know many of the white parents and none of them say their kids are better then orange. Orange is a special team. What happens is they are the second team and many of these top tournaments aren't going to take two teams from the same club. But I just saw not the case at adrenaline. fl$ goes to better tournaments then white and white beats that team up. I sympathize with the white parents. And they also beat legacy this year. They stepped up to the plate and showed they are in the same conversation with top teams in the region. It shows in their record over last two years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know many of the white parents and none of them say their kids are better then orange. Orange is a special team. What happens is they are the second team and many of these top tournaments aren't going to take two teams from the same club. But I just saw not the case at adrenaline. fl$ goes to better tournaments then white and white beats that team up. I sympathize with the white parents. And they also beat legacy this year. They stepped up to the plate and showed they are in the same conversation with top teams in the region. It shows in their record over last two years.

Some of the parents do say their kid is better..not going to put names out there ,I'm sure you can figure it out

Page 16 of 26 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard