BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,111
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 20 21
Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse - April Camp
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How about the 2018 White?

I don't think there is a white team in that age group Not enough kids.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought they used to have 3 teams? They have three listed for Cap Cup but White was not on the schedule with games; Blue and Red were. Blue looks like they are in a tough division and Red is also playing some good teams. Blue is not playing any LI teams but Red is playing Title 9.
Regarding the Cap Cup...does it work where the higher numbered divisions in each age group are for the better teams? It sort of looks that way. Does anyone know?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the 2018 White?

I don't think there is a white team in that age group Not enough kids.

So funny!! 2018 White practiced tonight and have a tournament this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once again, people outside our club coming here to stir the pot. Don't let them!! 99% of everyone I know who is a part of TE is beyond happy...that 1% is a crazy mom who thinks her daughter is a superstar when she is just a solid B player.

Good luck to the teams that are playing this weekend! My daughter starts next weekend and we could not be more excited for some awesome games, amazing company, and epic tailgates!

P.S. - the uniforms look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to the teams that are playing this weekend! My daughter starts next weekend and we could not be more excited for some awesome games, amazing company, and epic tailgates!

P.S. - the uniforms look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote]

So, how would you rank the Elevate events from this weekend (in order of bad to worse). I am stuck, help me out!

1) All the losses to the YJ Teams
2) Director getting 2 yellow cards
3) The new amazing ILLIGEAL uniforms the parents paid for

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, how would you rank the Elevate events from this weekend (in order of bad to worse). I am stuck, help me out!

[/quote]

This is easy. Number one (losing to YJ is expected), number two has a very high probability based on past experience, number three is by far the worst as it would involve the incompetence of sooooo many people. The club designing them, the store they are working with and the manufacturer, all who should know the rules. So from bad to worse (1,2,3). Typical Elevate weekend. I guess the question is, what do you do about the uniforms now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

1) What yj teams
2) Nothing will change there he has been getting carded and thrown out of games since 3rd grade NCPAL
3) What is illegal about the uniforms?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

The probability of 1 and 2 are high. I do not believe #3. Why would their uniforms be illegal? They have been at this for a long time and I am sure the person responsible for designing them at elevate knows the rules. Maybe the uniform issue had to do with what the kids were wearing in addition to the uniform and not the uniform itself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is your daughter on our team? I doubt it. Go spend your energy elsewhere. My daughter plays 2018 red and is having a great time. Team sizes are fantastic, coaches are great and we are having fun while playing great lacrosse. Why don't you go stuff it and worry about yourself loser!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is your daughter on our team? I doubt it. Go spend your energy elsewhere. My daughter plays 2018 red and is having a great time. Team sizes are fantastic, coaches are great and we are having fun while playing great lacrosse. Why don't you go stuff it and worry about yourself loser!

Daughter on YJ. Saw elevate 2018 red play on Saturday. Looked very good for. 2nd team in an age group. Was surprised how much depth they had. Had a small bench but every kid could play. Goalie was very good. Coaches were very well behaved.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Long Island Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse
K
Keeping It Real
Unregistered
Keeping It Real
Unregistered
K
Could not agree more!

Can't blame him though - When it didn't work out in the business world for him the Guy saw $ signs in LAX and the North Shore parents are lining up to fork it over. They have more teams than they can properly manage and offer up lots of "shiny" stuff to detract from the ugly. People love that s@*t. EVERYTHING is a profit center for him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is easy. Number one (losing to YJ is expected), number two has a very high probability based on past experience, number three is by far the worst as it would involve the incompetence of sooooo many people. The club designing them, the store they are working with and the manufacturer, all who should know the rules. So from bad to worse (1,2,3). Typical Elevate weekend. I guess the question is, what do you do about the uniforms now? [/quote]

So what's the story with the uniforms?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is easy. Number one (losing to YJ is expected), number two has a very high probability based on past experience, number three is by far the worst as it would involve the incompetence of sooooo many people. The club designing them, the store they are working with and the manufacturer, all who should know the rules. So from bad to worse (1,2,3). Typical Elevate weekend. I guess the question is, what do you do about the uniforms now?

So what's the story with the uniforms? [/quote]

There is no story. One ref made an incorrect ruling and gave the opponent on the draw. YJ teams played one TE Long Island team and 2 New England teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is no story. One ref made an incorrect ruling and gave the opponent on the draw. YJ teams played one TE Long Island team and 2 New England teams. [/quote]

US lacrosse has very specific rules about jerseys, colors, patterns, backgrounds, number sizes, location etc. Elevate wouldn't be the first LI club to botch this. TGs the year they won U15 nationals had to pin magic marker, paper plate numbers on their jerseys. Why do you say ref made incorrect ruling?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is no story. One ref made an incorrect ruling and gave the opponent on the draw. YJ teams played one TE Long Island team and 2 New England teams.

US lacrosse has very specific rules about jerseys, colors, patterns, backgrounds, number sizes, location etc. Elevate wouldn't be the first LI club to botch this. TGs the year they won U15 nationals had to pin magic marker, paper plate numbers on their jerseys. Why do you say ref made incorrect ruling?[/quote]

Numbers on the front of the jersey have to be a certain size and there must be a number on the front. In the U15 tournament, TG numbers were to small. Ruling is made by the opposing coach not the referee. Referee will not call that themselves, it's up to the opposing coach to ask referee for a ruling. That is what happened to TG in the finals. No other team had a problem until they played YJ in the finals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

US lacrosse has very specific rules about jerseys, colors, patterns, backgrounds, number sizes, location etc. Elevate wouldn't be the first LI club to botch this. TGs the year they won U15 nationals had to pin magic marker, paper plate numbers on their jerseys. Why do you say ref made incorrect ruling? [/quote]

Let me ask a question - not jokingly or pointing fingers. If you own a company, don't you know all the rules and regs, especially as something as basic as jerseys? So wouldn't the club, vendor, manufacturer know what a jersey should look like?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

This is easy. Number one (losing to YJ is expected), number two has a very high probability based on past experience, number three is by far the worst as it would involve the incompetence of sooooo many people. The club designing them, the store they are working with and the manufacturer, all who should know the rules. So from bad to worse (1,2,3). Typical Elevate weekend. I guess the question is, what do you do about the uniforms now? [/quote]

There is no story. One ref made an incorrect ruling and gave the opponent on the draw. YJ teams played one TE Long Island team and 2 New England teams. [/quote]

US lacrosse has very specific rules about jerseys, colors, patterns, backgrounds, number sizes, location etc. Elevate wouldn't be the first LI club to botch this. TGs the year they won U15 nationals had to pin magic marker, paper plate numbers on their jerseys. Why do you say ref made incorrect ruling? [/quote]

Let me ask a question - not jokingly or pointing fingers. If you own a company, don't you know all the rules and regs, especially as something as basic as jerseys? So wouldn't the club, vendor, manufacturer know what a jersey should look like?[/quote]

My daughter was there. Ref made incorrect rule and the tournament I believe was notified. There is a rule against INSERTS on jerseys being too big, but we have sublimated uniforms and therefore our jerseys are 100% legal. As for the two yellow cards, they were at my daughters game and one was ridiculous on the refs end - Dave was simply asking a question and the ref freaked out..tournament ended up apologizing on behalf of her. Second YC was against our team because our girl accidentally went on after a 4th YC and it's an automatic card against the coach. Everyone grow up and stop trying to stir the pot. It was an awesome weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your daughters team had 4 yellow cards in a game ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate 2018 team is an amazing team with some of the best attackers and a phenomenal goalie. They are going to do great. Thanks!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate 2018 team is an amazing team with some of the best attackers and a phenomenal goalie. They are going to do great. Thanks!

Which 2018 team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please don't add any reason for people to come on here at a later date and make you eat those words if they lose. Let them prove themselves on the field rather than with words on paper. A comment like that, whether true or not, can ONLY come back to haunt you later on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Half of the White team left,very watered down, and they use players from the Blue team at tournaments to fill the roster. Team Elevate is all about the money. They will be down to one team at 2018 level next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said. That is a fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the color designations for Elevate from top to bottom?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

US lacrosse has very specific rules about jerseys, colors, patterns, backgrounds, number sizes, location etc. Elevate wouldn't be the first LI club to botch this. TGs the year they won U15 nationals had to pin magic marker, paper plate numbers on their jerseys. Why do you say ref made incorrect ruling?[/quote]

Numbers on the front of the jersey have to be a certain size and there must be a number on the front. In the U15 tournament, TG numbers were to small. Ruling is made by the opposing coach not the referee. Referee will not call that themselves, it's up to the opposing coach to ask referee for a ruling. That is what happened to TG in the finals. No other team had a problem until they played YJ in the finals. [/quote]

Why do you come on and post when you are clueless. First off its not up to the other team its up to the refs. Second TG did the magic marker number plates well before they stepped on the field with YJ ( yes they were worried YJ might call them out on it). YJ uniforms are illegal also but they had theirs made up before the rules change, as a matter of fact at a tournament last year YJ gave up the first draw of each half against TG because of their uniforms. Shannon told the refs she did not want the ball to do a draw but the refs refused and awarded TG the ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Half of the White team left,very watered down, and they use players from the Blue team at tournaments to fill the roster. Team Elevate is all about the money. They will be down to one team at 2018 level next year.

If I were on 2018 Red, I wouldn't be upset about the uniforms or the yellow cards, I would be upset that YOUR director went up to college coaches watching YOUR first game this weekend and told them to turn around and watch the white team play as there are 4 blue girls playing (including his daughter) with that team. He gave them the numbers of each of the girls and the coaches turned away from your game and watched the blue girls play with the white team and NEVER looked back at your game. That would upset me more than the yellow cards and the jerseys. I watched that red team play, I didn't turn around like the college coaches did and thought that red team had some very good players and played well as a team. Goalie was very good. I also think your coaches saw your director do that as well but doubt they would say anything to him. Sad when you pay all that money and come all that way only to be undermined by the person you are paying as he is only looking out for the best interest of HIS teams and not the entire club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
His daughter is a 2017, nice try

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He also has a daughter who is a 2018.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
His daughter is a 2017, nice try

He has a 2017 blue and 2018 blue and a daughter that coaches and serves as director of recruiting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He has a 2018 Blue daughter also.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch!!! Is that true? Can that be verified???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really hope not. First year with this program and I keep hearing a lot of negativity about the director and some of the parents of the teams. Parents have not been welcoming I"ll to u that though. They were not happy about changes to their daughters team this year and have no problem discussing it in front of the new parents. Seen it first hand and it's very uncomfortable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, it's not true. I was there and I completely misunderstood the conversation that the director had with the scouts. The scouts asked the director if Team Elevate Red 2018 was the top team at that age level. He told them no - Elevate Blue is the top team at the 2018 level. He said he had some Blue players playing, and the scouts chose to watch both the Blue players and Elevate Red (they repositioned their chairs so they could see both games).

Now, apparently my conversation with one parent started this nasty, anonymous thread. I was angry at the time, but, again, I misunderstood the conversation and thought the director was telling the scouts which team to watch. He did not do that - he just answered their questions. Now, enough anonymous slander. I know who you are . . . please refrain from posting anything more about this misunderstood situation.

To be fair, the director has always encouraged my daughter and offered to help her in any way he can. He believes in her ability to play in college, should she choose to play, even though she has never been on the top team.

Posting parent - give me a call if you want. We should talk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You want to ask anonymous people to verify someone's kids??? What's wrong with you??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

definitely has a 2018 . I coached against him all through PAL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wondering why Elevate didn't compete this past weekend? All the top Maryland teams were there providing great competition. Many Colleges in attendance as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021blue played down a division from yj skak ...got fat on weak teams ...made playoffs and got smoked by yj ...big difference from last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wondering why Elevate didn't compete this past weekend? All the top Maryland teams were there providing great competition. Many Colleges in attendance as well.

Team Elevate attended the IWLCA New England Cup at UMASS with the recruitable age girls and the younger teams went to Lax by the Sea in New Jersey.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Had a great tournament this past weekend! My daughter had a ton of fun and the tailgate was awesome. Can't wait for National Draw

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021blue played down a division from yj skak ...got fat on weak teams ...made playoffs and got smoked by yj ...big difference from last year.

Get your facts straight. YJ Skak played in a lower division - they played 3 combined 21/22 teams in their pool games. Go back to your YJ site and keep your drama over there. We are very happy with our teams.

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard