BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,154
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 46 of 55 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now that's over let's get back to talking about lax. Outlaws, Jesters, Igloo and ICON playing this weekend at the JDRF. And next weekend Express and United representing in Maryland.

So it's called representing ..I call it paying to play in a tournament out of state nothing more then that..Get a life . No one represents long island you are representing your organization at a tournament that some teams didn't go to . I hope your kids handle the pressure of representing all of us..Lol

No pressure. Because I define representing a "hotbed" as playing hard, respecting your opponent and respecting the game. Not trying to bury every team by double digit goals. But just my opinion.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau A Scores? NPT 8 - Port 3

Great Season in the A division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how'd smash 2022 and 91 heat 2021 do in jdrf yesterday. it was yesterday correct? those coach's have big pockets on those teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ya know what I lI've about there threads?? 98% of the time it's parents or adults posting on here and debating about youth lax while their kids are either playing, practicing,doing homework, sleeping or just being a kid,....which for some of you the last one has been forgotten. as a recently retired lax coach ice watched over the years how obsessed parents have become with their kids lacrosse careers to the point where they've forgotten about just being kids. it's lax lax lax 24/7 year round. but as for the obsession and the debating youth lax.....get a grip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tools

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Arden Diamondbacks win Lax Splash Tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son's team lost to Arden today 9-1.
The teams come together to shake hands.
The Arden coach approaches the Referee.
Pushes the Ref three times.
Had to be pulled off by his Assistants.
Parents on sidelines shocked.
You won coach.
Sad example for players of both teams.
Stay Classy.
Enjoy your Tshirt, photo and trophy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The usual for Smash, beat up on 2021 B/C teams, lose to 2021 A teams. United could do the same if they wanted. Way too much publicity for Smash, it's United time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stupid for smash to play up and smack B/C teams and get smoked by 2021 A teams. serves no purpose. coach is a big gindalune. like I always say.....smash deez nuts. as for United......whatever.....they're just kids at the end of the day....who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who names their team smash, can't figure out what is more obnoxious the name or the parents on the team!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree on the Smash name. Lose it , your not that great. And for the deez nuts guy , stop listening to your 10 yr olds Instagram and act like an adult. It's not even that funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah smash is a corny name. unoriginal. and as for the deez nuts guy.... it is kinda funny but played out.....and as for the instagram guy....who let's their ten year old be on social media?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it crush is another boring name. and I'm not familiar with the smash parents......but I keep hearing about them........that bad?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah smash is a corny name. unoriginal. and as for the deez nuts guy.... it is kinda funny but played out.....and as for the instagram guy....who let's their ten year old be on social media?

59 percent of the country !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash gets beat up on here because your kids can't beat them up on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
59 percent of the country huh? that's why this country is soft. parents let there kids do what they want these days

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yawn....smash gets beat up on here and on the field when they play up like they do always. they get beat up by 2021 A teams. stop it dude. my man what are you gonna do when theres no more smash and no more lacrosse and your kid is just asking you for the car keys? you won't be able to handle it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You won coach.
Stay Classy.

Wow. Should be DQ'd.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 A bracket and FYI-smash beat Oulaws and Empire pretty significiantly and lost to Icon which is one of the 6 th grade TOP A teams-so no getting smacked up-its called being challenged to make you better
As far as Names of teams-they are for the kids genius-smash, crush wolves, etc
keep hating who cares what the name is just respect when a team is actually talented and wins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
should call the team [lacrosse] and just go play and beat everyone then like you've been. fyi empire and outlaws blow in 2021

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How will express and united do down in MD this weekend? Express playing in AA bracket. Give them credit, they don't back down from anyone, win or lose. United looks silly for not playing in that bracket. Imho. Especially after beating express 10-1 two weeks ago. Looks like they're out for a t-shirt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
should call the team [lacrosse] and just go play and beat everyone then like you've been. fyi empire and outlaws blow in 2021

Smash is a good team no doubt but I think they play up so they don't risk losing to a 2022 team and when they lose to a 2021 team they have the built in excuse of playing up. IMHO.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah that makes sense that's why i suggested them change their name to [lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash is a good team no doubt but I think they play up so they don't risk losing to a 2022 team and when they lose to a 2021 team they have the built in excuse of playing up. IMHO.

That's funny. I've yet to see a post from a smash parent using any excuses. If I'm mistaken please re-post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash will smush Igloo this weekend in Huntington Play 6th grade to make us better and tougher

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
make the smash dad's gayer too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash will smush Igloo this weekend in Huntington Play 6th grade to make us better and tougher

Smash parent here. Friendly with several igloo parents. Igloo got on the wait list late for any open spot in 6th or 5th grade. Got a spot in 6A division. They have a tough schedule, they have good players but they are a new team. Probably should be playing in the 5A bracket. As smash parents we don't view them as a threat but as healthy competition and a lot of the parents are friedbly and the kids friends. Good luck to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You won coach.
Stay Classy.

Wow. Should be DQ'd.

I have a hard time believing that really happened. The ref would have reported the incident to Aloha Tournaments who would surely have banned that team from any future events if true - and I see that they are scheduled to play Beach Lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hooray for smash deez nuts playing up! smash deez nuts baby!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A little kid - probably 10 or 11 years old - mocking the Smash dads. Classic stuff!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A little kid - probably 10 or 11 years old - mocking the Smash dads. Classic stuff!

most likely its the little kids father who has the mental state of a 10 or 11 year old

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How will express and united do down in MD this weekend? Express playing in AA bracket. Give them credit, they don't back down from anyone, win or lose. United looks silly for not playing in that bracket. Imho. Especially after beating express 10-1 two weeks ago. Looks like they're out for a t-shirt

Honestly, I think if it was up to them they would play in AA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people have no idea what your talking about. Do some research before opening your mouths. The brackets are set. Evened out . A lot of very good programs in the A bracket as well. I'm sure directors tried for AA but maybe MC holds more influence to get his top team in AA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 teams are always about the t-shirt, why else would they play in the A bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express will get smoked by cannons and Diamondbacks and 2-3 other teams. Not commenting on Express but Maryland has 2-4 teams that are excellent and if they think LI lax is better than Maryland they are wrong. At this age anyway, Maryland has 3-4 teams that can play with the best on LI (ie smash). United is in the right division and express is in for a big surprise. Just talking from my experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express will get smoked by cannons and Diamondbacks and 2-3 other teams. Not commenting on Express but Maryland has 2-4 teams that are excellent and if they think LI lax is better than Maryland they are wrong. At this age anyway, Maryland has 3-4 teams that can play with the best on LI (ie smash). United is in the right division and express is in for a big surprise. Just talking from my experience.

No surprise. The team was already down there and played Club Blue, Madlax and the Cannons. Fully aware of how good the teams are down there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who's smash playing this weekend? the Muppet show will be on the sideline yelling go to the cage!!! Those father's are loud mouths like an 80's wwf interview with mean gene okerlund

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash can't win in Maryland doubt they will ever go back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
smash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered