BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 29 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 28 29
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Larry,
We are allowing people to directly call out 10 year old kids?

Where do you see a player's name? Send me the post numbers. I can't find it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are the Honey Badgers. Honey Badgers are nasty animals. They don't give a [lacrosse]. NASTY!!!!

They are also anatomically (sorry for the big word) similar to the weasel.

Funny post!
It all starts with the coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK, enough of the Badgers. They are very good. It sucks to lose. How did the rest of the teams do? Not against HB, but each other? Outlaws, Hurricanes, Legacy? I heard that the 10 year old grade Wolfpack team played also, how'd they do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Second that. The helmet hits were out of control. And after one Express player hit an opposing player in the head-- when he went to the penalty box the Express coach smiled and congratulated him on a job well done. It's too bad because they are a very good team but their skill and ability are being overshadowed by dirty antics. They could play a clean respectable game and still blow teams away. Unfortunate they choose to tarnish the sport of lacrosse with cheap shots when the refs aren't looking. They deserve a good beat down by the Bandits. Again!

Badgers play very physical, nothing wrong with that considering it's a physical sport. Thay have kids who are not afraid to hit. Refs control the penalties and they play a man down if there is a penalty. It's part of the game folks. Get use to it because it only gets worse. Badgers are a very talented team who happen to play a physical game as well. It's obviously working because they can't be beat.

It's dirty loser, and you love watching it go on. I only wish my kid went to school with some of the "usual" cheap shot kids they'd get a beat down, but it would only be a harmless physical lunch break.

Don't kid yourself; your boy is getting his a$$ kicked on school too. Just like you did when you were 10. Like Father like son. LOL

My 10 year old is actually an amateur wrestler and boxer. He can kick your 1 cheap shot defender as well as the slasher midfielders a$$'s off the field. So remember that tough guy Badger. And one other thing.... even though my son can kick any of your kids a$$'s during a game, he has never been taught to cheap shot anybody. He has class and sportsmanship values. Weasels lack both.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me get this straight, you 2 grown men are arguing about , who has the stronger 10 yr old kid. Man, you guys are an embarrassment, have one of your friends read your post before you send it. Maybe if one of your friends tell you how stupid you sound, that would help.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough already...
No one is coaching 9/10 year olds to play dirty. Lacrosse is a contact sport. If a player is going to try to dodge an entire defense and have a clear shot on goal there will probably be contact. Move the ball and you will avoid the contact.

The problem is when Dads need an excuse to explain why his son's team got beat. All I read on this thread is complaining about Bandits and Badgers. They were too big, they were to aggressive, they ran up the score, they shot behind their back.

They are the two top teams in this age bracket. And clearly Bandits are the top. Talk to your coaches and get them to practice more. Those two teams practice multiple days a week year round. Tell your coaches and teams to put in more time. Most wont because of the $$$.

Stop hating on 9/10 year old kids who work hard and coaches who spend countless hours with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough already...
No one is coaching 9/10 year olds to play dirty. Lacrosse is a contact sport. If a player is going to try to dodge an entire defense and have a clear shot on goal there will probably be contact. Move the ball and you will avoid the contact.

The problem is when Dads need an excuse to explain why his son's team got beat. All I read on this thread is complaining about Bandits and Badgers. They were too big, they were to aggressive, they ran up the score, they shot behind their back.

They are the two top teams in this age bracket. And clearly Bandits are the top. Talk to your coaches and get them to practice more. Those two teams practice multiple days a week year round. Tell your coaches and teams to put in more time. Most wont because of the $$$.

Stop hating on 9/10 year old kids who work hard and coaches who spend countless hours with them.

The coaches aren't stopping the cheap shot slashes. Starts with the top!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son can kick your son's [lacrosse] my dad can kick your dad's [lacrosse]. sounds like the 1980's when me and my friends were sitting on our bikes teasing each other. grow up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So. To be clear, this thread is about 9/10 year old boys that are in the 4th grade. Correct???? And, you are threatening to beat each other up over this? Or have your gold gloves and wwe kid beat some other kid up? Crazy. Insane. Out of your collective minds. And, if the Express team 1 in 2023 is teaching their players to play dirty and slash kids when the ref isn't looking, then this is a big problem. Cheating to win and teaching kids to play dirty is disgusting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me get this straight, you 2 grown men are arguing about , who has the stronger 10 yr old kid. Man, you guys are an embarrassment, have one of your friends read your post before you send it. Maybe if one of your friends tell you how stupid you sound, that would help.

Oh yeah? I'll have my kid kick your butt too!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
exactly the bandits and badgers are two of the best teams i have seen play in 2023. Both teams respect each other and play hard against each other. i have never seen dirty play. So stop being a hater because your kid isnt good enough to make either team. have your son watch them play and learn something and have something to work for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are the Honey Badgers. Honey Badgers are nasty animals. They don't give a [lacrosse]. NASTY!!!!

They are also anatomically (sorry for the big word) similar to the weasel.

Don't use big words you moron. Anatomically similar is just saying they are alike in body/physical not in personality. Your statement is not relevant to the original post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Second that. The helmet hits were out of control. And after one Express player hit an opposing player in the head-- when he went to the penalty box the Express coach smiled and congratulated him on a job well done. It's too bad because they are a very good team but their skill and ability are being overshadowed by dirty antics. They could play a clean respectable game and still blow teams away. Unfortunate they choose to tarnish the sport of lacrosse with cheap shots when the refs aren't looking. They deserve a good beat down by the Bandits. Again!

Badgers play very physical, nothing wrong with that considering it's a physical sport. Thay have kids who are not afraid to hit. Refs control the penalties and they play a man down if there is a penalty. It's part of the game folks. Get use to it because it only gets worse. Badgers are a very talented team who happen to play a physical game as well. It's obviously working because they can't be beat.

It's dirty loser, and you love watching it go on. I only wish my kid went to school with some of the "usual" cheap shot kids they'd get a beat down, but it would only be a harmless physical lunch break.

Don't kid yourself; your boy is getting his a$$ kicked on school too. Just like you did when you were 10. Like Father like son. LOL

My 10 year old is actually an amateur wrestler and boxer. He can kick your 1 cheap shot defender as well as the slasher midfielders a$$'s off the field. So remember that tough guy Badger. And one other thing.... even though my son can kick any of your kids a$$'s during a game, he has never been taught to cheap shot anybody. He has class and sportsmanship values. Weasels lack both.

You're a moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're a moron.

Alpha moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The score was 14-1 if your son plays for Canes and 10-1 if your son plays for the Outlaws. I don't think he can kick anybody's A$$ during the game. Sounds like he couldn't even get the ball to your offensive end of the field. Have him Work on that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
exactly the bandits and badgers are two of the best teams i have seen play in 2023. Both teams respect each other and play hard against each other. i have never seen dirty play. So stop being a hater because your kid isnt good enough to make either team. have your son watch them play and learn something and have something to work for.

do you even read what you write? The best 4th grade teams? Who cares?? other than the badgers and bandits parents, no one!

Speaking for everyone else, I just want to thank you as its going to be SO SO gratifying to watch our kids bypass these teams. I'm giddy just thinking of watching you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

do you even read what you write? The best 4th grade teams? Who cares?? other than the badgers and bandits parents, no one!

Speaking for everyone else, I just want to thank you as its going to be SO SO gratifying to watch our kids bypass these teams. I'm giddy just thinking of watching you.

Giddy? Try delirious. Ain't never gonna happen. You should take some of that money you're spending.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey HB parent please stop putting your team in the same sentence as the bandits. You guys are not that good. There are plenty of kids that can make your team trust me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey HB parent please stop putting your team in the same sentence as the bandits. You guys are not that good. There are plenty of kids that can make your team trust me.

Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. That's funny. Your kid must one of the half that never sees the field. You're an idiot. Your statement just backs up that fact. IDIOT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok champ. Practice player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok champ. Practice player.

a practice player on the Bandits can smoke your top line on the Badgers any day of the week. Remember...., we all saw it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure you and your son had a great view from the SIDELINE!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Giddy? Try delirious. Ain't never gonna happen. You should take some of that money you're spending.

Don't you worry about my kid, he's just fine. I would worry about parents thumping their chests about 4th graders. enjoy the summer Al Bundy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty funny Bandits beat Badgers pretty handily 7/8 plus a few weeks ago and there is NO talk on this page. Badgers win this weekend and there is name calling and degrading of teams, parents, players etc. This is NOT a coincidence. We may not be there yet but the way the HB act makes me look forward to the day we are. Beating us by 3/4 means the gap is closing,did not see a huge difference on the field. its unfortunate because you do have a good team a better team if you didnt act that way

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's cuz it happened a few weeks ago. move on go back to work

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you even talking about? Your statement makes no sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yawn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you even talking about? Your statement makes no sense.
y

I think he is saying the Bandits rolled the Badgers by about 9-10 goals at Pro splayed a few weeks ago. As good are the Badgers are they can't handg with the Bandits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some very good lax this morning at Mitchell, Icon looks to be the team to beat, handled all the teams in their Bracket. Express gave them a pretty good game, up and down both teams playing with a lot of heart. fl$ won the other pool but didn't really get tested, not sure who came in 2nd in that group but should be fun semifinals tomorrow. Impressed by the outlaws and express 2024 too, some very good players and tough kids. Where is Patriot from? They had express on the ropes until a late rally, great game all around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks Quinnt Kessenich for the third grade lacrosse wrap up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean Express Team 2, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now That's Funny!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what happen in Pottstown, Pa this weekend??? Bandits v Badgers???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just like last weekend the 4th grade boys competed well and demonstrated great sportsmanship. Like they should

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Badgers got crushed again by Bandits. Bob must be pissed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just like last weekend the 4th grade boys competed well and demonstrated great sportsmanship. Like they should
south grade lacrosse Lmao. easy guys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are really too much. The Bandits and the Badgers are two great teams that are fun to watch and play the game at an impressive level considering their age. Why can't it be left at that? All of the boys on those two teams should be proud of themselves. They all put in lots of hard work, dedication, and practice and it shows. My guess is that the people who stir the pot on here don't even have kids that play on either team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Badgers got crushed again by Bandits. Bob must be pissed.

Either 1) ex badger parent trolling or 2) current badger parent not playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's the kid doing that got hurt and taken by ambulance in the Icon vs Express fl$ championship game?

Page 22 of 29 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard