BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 29 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 28 29
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
here we go again two fathers arguing about their son's lacrosse teams while their sons are asleep. losers grow up and let the boys play. you're ruining youth lacrosse. can't stand u big mouth blow hard fathers running your mouths while I'm trying to coach a game. and here's the best half of you haven't got a clue what you're talking about!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't charge kids to play pal. and no we're a pick up team in the 2021 division. we're a good team. you'll bump into us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Bengals making their debut at JDRF tomorrow. We will see if they the eye of the tiger as they claim.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jdrf- I was at the high school for the town teams. We'll run, great weather. Seemed like everyone had fun.

How did the other locations go? Who beat who? All I heard was icon went 3-0 Friday night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jdrf- I was at the high school for the town teams. We'll run, great weather. Seemed like everyone had fun.

How did the other locations go? Who beat who? All I heard was icon went 3-0 Friday night.

Tons of fun. Hurricanes start up 91 Nassu team made it's debut and gave Outlaws an amazing spanking. Thank you PB.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Bengals making their debut at JDRF tomorrow. We will see if they the eye of the tiger as they claim.

so how did they do? and what's your beef with them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tons of fun. Hurricanes start up 91 Nassu team made it's debut and gave Outlaws an amazing spanking. Thank you PB.

What was the score?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O THATS ALL YOU HEARD IS THAT ICON WENT 3-0. OMG YOUR A LOSER GET A LIFE. ANOTHER LOSER ICON DAD TRYING TO BOOST HIS SONS TEAM BECAUSE HE COULD NOT MAKE EXPRESS,IGLOO,91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hurricane? what age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hurricanes played at Shamrock and Spring Jam didn't they?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws canes 7-7 Tie, I would not say spanking but disappointing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O THATS ALL YOU HEARD IS THAT ICON WENT 3-0. OMG YOUR A LOSER GET A LIFE. ANOTHER LOSER ICON DAD TRYING TO BOOST HIS SONS TEAM BECAUSE HE COULD NOT MAKE EXPRESS,IGLOO,91

no really caps lock king. already overdoing it on the coffee. i heard it from a friend who's son is on the team. he also mentioned the other teams weren't very good if that makes you feel better. if you knew anything you would know going 3-0 with the mix of teams there isn't necessarily a huge accomplishment, it's a good job by the team. thanks for you input though. I almost forgot that posting anything on here incites the crazies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's that conversation going with yourself? Still bitter huh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok still a loser trying to boost your sons sucky team, what age group was it anyway let me guess either 2023 0r 2021

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so does anyone have any info on how the rest of 2023 did? because i'd like to know as we are new to the scene and am interested in how everything went and how the teams look.

i hope i worded this correctly and as impartially as possible to avoid lax daddy replies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saturday was :
Outlaws
Hurricanes
Express
Legacy

Anyone have results?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cute. Very obvious who you are. You need to get a job or a life!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so does anyone have any info on how the rest of 2023 did? because i'd like to know as we are new to the scene and am interested in how everything went and how the teams look.

i hope i worded this correctly and as impartially as possible to avoid lax daddy replies.

Well, Honey Badgers have the same routine with cheap shots, slashes, unsportsmanlike conduct. Bob is proud of what goes on. #34 is the dirtiest player in kids lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Second that. The helmet hits were out of control. And after one Express player hit an opposing player in the head-- when he went to the penalty box the Express coach smiled and congratulated him on a job well done. It's too bad because they are a very good team but their skill and ability are being overshadowed by dirty antics. They could play a clean respectable game and still blow teams away. Unfortunate they choose to tarnish the sport of lacrosse with cheap shots when the refs aren't looking. They deserve a good beat down by the Bandits. Again!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saturday was :
Outlaws
Hurricanes
Express
Legacy

Anyone have results?

Badgers Went 3-0, beat:
Legacy 6-2
Outlaws 10-1
Hurricanes 13-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, Honey Badgers have the same routine with cheap shots, slashes, unsportsmanlike conduct. Bob is proud of what goes on. #34 is the dirtiest player in kids lax.

My kid is #34; how's your son? Is he still laying on the turf crying?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
way to call out a kid by his jersey number idiot. you should've played. go back to six pack of pabst blue ribbon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry,
We are allowing people to directly call out 10 year old kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh God. I guarantee a youth coach didn't congratulate a kid for hitting another kid in the head. it was probably more along the lines of telling hI'm something to the effect of way to be physical but in no way shape or form do we head hunt and to stay under control. I love how people assume

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Second that. The helmet hits were out of control. And after one Express player hit an opposing player in the head-- when he went to the penalty box the Express coach smiled and congratulated him on a job well done. It's too bad because they are a very good team but their skill and ability are being overshadowed by dirty antics. They could play a clean respectable game and still blow teams away. Unfortunate they choose to tarnish the sport of lacrosse with cheap shots when the refs aren't looking. They deserve a good beat down by the Bandits. Again!

Badgers play very physical, nothing wrong with that considering it's a physical sport. Thay have kids who are not afraid to hit. Refs control the penalties and they play a man down if there is a penalty. It's part of the game folks. Get use to it because it only gets worse. Badgers are a very talented team who happen to play a physical game as well. It's obviously working because they can't be beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Except of course when they play the Bandits....Keep patting yourself on the back HB Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Badgers play very physical, nothing wrong with that considering it's a physical sport. Thay have kids who are not afraid to hit. Refs control the penalties and they play a man down if there is a penalty. It's part of the game folks. Get use to it because it only gets worse. Badgers are a very talented team who happen to play a physical game as well. It's obviously working because they can't be beat.

Can't be beat...the Bandits steamrolled them at Pro Player

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Change the thread from 2023 to bash bandits and badgers.
Jealous dads, go have a catch with your son.
Enough of the crying.
If you can't beat them bash them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All I hear is jealous dads because little Johnnycake got hurt. Badgers play tough. I see kids go down in every game can't scold a kid for being physical , there 10 and being under control is all part of development.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh God. I guarantee a youth coach didn't congratulate a kid for hitting another kid in the head. it was probably more along the lines of telling hI'm something to the effect of way to be physical but in no way shape or form do we head hunt and to stay under control. I love how people assume

Nope, I'm a different parent the previous email and saw it myself.
I hope we never play the Badgers again, but would love to watch them get crushed like they did by the Bandits in Pro Player. Saw the whole game and loved it. Maybe Bob and Joe with their attitude towards allowing their kids to hurt people can get a little humility again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a daddy's son didn't make the bandits or honey badgers because the kid sucks and daddy thinks he's the best, typical lax daddy BS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's dirty loser, and you love watching it go on. I only wish my kid went to school with some of the "usual" cheap shot kids they'd get a beat down, but it would only be a harmless physical lunch break.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry,
We are allowing people to directly call out 10 year old kids?

they have all their kids listed on their own website.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last I checked at no level of lacrosse (not even college) is a player allowed to smash an opposing player in the back of the helmet with a stick. Or wind up and slash a player in the back of the knees when he doesn't even have the ball. That's not physical. It's cheap. Trying to take out the best players of opposing teams by injuring them. That's pathetic fear. And there were few penalties given because coincidentally the ref is looking in the other direction where the play is going on.
Bandits spank the Badgers on pure skill. Too classy to serve you a dose of what you really deserve ! Sending you home crying because you didn't win a shirt is just as good though!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last I checked at no level of lacrosse (not even college) is a player allowed to smash an opposing player in the back of the helmet with a stick. Or wind up and slash a player in the back of the knees when he doesn't even have the ball. That's not physical. It's cheap. Trying to take out the best players of opposing teams by injuring them. That's pathetic fear. And there were few penalties given because coincidentally the ref is looking in the other direction where the play is going on.
Bandits spank the Badgers on pure skill. Too classy to serve you a dose of what you really deserve ! Sending you home crying because you didn't win a shirt is just as good though!!

What the [lacrosse] are you talking about? You sound like an idiot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes it is allowed as long as the referee doesn't see it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this makes me laugh. very funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are the Honey Badgers. Honey Badgers are nasty animals. They don't give a [lacrosse]. NASTY!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's dirty loser, and you love watching it go on. I only wish my kid went to school with some of the "usual" cheap shot kids they'd get a beat down, but it would only be a harmless physical lunch break.

Don't kid yourself; your boy is getting his a$$ kicked on school too. Just like you did when you were 10. Like Father like son. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are the Honey Badgers. Honey Badgers are nasty animals. They don't give a [lacrosse]. NASTY!!!!

They are also anatomically (sorry for the big word) similar to the weasel.

Page 21 of 29 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard