BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
sure ungrateful sports mom
no I on your side. I think it would be a grave injustice if they let her go!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh ok.sorry real confusing to see who's who on this thread. u can sit next to me whenever you want. they better not let her go. but if they do we'll sit in the stands and watched that team get smoked next season. I hope they won today

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM girls play yet?? they beat wantagh? I really hope so. so that coach can raise.their.finger as long island champs. if it was me I'd raise my middle finger towards section of stands where the parents who hate me or kids don't play sit.seriously if this coach is removed I hope all of you sit in the stands next season and watch that team lose each and every game. I really do. I'm recently retired ans my kids are grown so all I have is time. think I'm gonna come out and watch a couple next year. I pray if this coach is removed I pray you lose every game from then on. ungrateful bastards.

AGAIN it has nothing to do with wins and losses. you'd get it if your daughter went through what some of the other girls went through. people who didn't experience it don't get it. that's ok it will be corrected and who cares if they lose a few more games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good luck ESM girls against wantagh. go get em. as for you idiot ESM parents who want the coach fired. I hope the next coach you get loses every game for the next ten years. you people have no idea what it takes to be a coach or the hours you put in. I challenge anyone of you crybabies asking for this coach's job to coach the team next season. can you do a better job? I doubt it!!!

they already have a better candidate

There is no one up for the job - this poster is just stirring the pot. A teacher will put in for it because current coach's job is being excessed. Just like the bullying and abuse allegations this person has nothing

The investigators have the info, and they know who the candidate is, once the job is excessed! Believe it or not, they'll still be a great team! They have a strong youth program, and lots of talented players.

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
ESM girls play yet?? they beat wantagh? I really hope so. so that coach can raise.their.finger as long island champs. if it was me I'd raise my middle finger towards section of stands where the parents who hate me or kids don't play sit.seriously if this coach is removed I hope all of you sit in the stands next season and watch that team lose each and every game. I really do. I'm recently retired ans my kids are grown so all I have is time. think I'm gonna come out and watch a couple next year. I pray if this coach is removed I pray you lose every game from then on. ungrateful bastards.

Your retired? Goes to show some don't age with dignity. Your comment is disgusting. I pray you take your vitriol toward next years kids and move to Florida.
Regardless of your opinion in this issue wishing (or praying as you said) any I'll will towards the returning kids should get you a slap.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not surprised this person supports that coach! Sounds like they're cut from the same cloth!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good luck ESM girls against wantagh. go get em. as for you idiot ESM parents who want the coach fired. I hope the next coach you get loses every game for the next ten years. you people have no idea what it takes to be a coach or the hours you put in. I challenge anyone of you crybabies asking for this coach's job to coach the team next season. can you do a better job? I doubt it!!!

they already have a better candidate

There is no one up for the job - this poster is just stirring the pot. A teacher will put in for it because current coach's job is being excessed. Just like the bullying and abuse allegations this person has nothing

The investigators have the info, and they know who the candidate is, once the job is excessed! Believe it or not, they'll still be a great team! They have a strong youth program, and lots of talented players.

Thanks mr L

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how do you excess a coach's job!? only in a school district ran by selfish parents. went through quite a few varsity football coaches over the years as well. ridiculous

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations BT and the girls Long Island Champs!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
Congrats ESM. LI CHAMPIONS.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's great!!!! congrats coach!!! as I've been sayingthe ddistrict is insane if they let you go. stop letting the selfish cry baby mommies run the athletic program. stop going through coaches like western I know the AD personally great guy. stop making his life miserable

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
that's great!!!! congrats coach!!! as I've been sayingthe ddistrict is insane if they let you go. stop letting the selfish cry baby mommies run the athletic program. stop going through coaches like western I know the AD personally great guy. stop making his life miserable

This win is not about the coach. It's about the players that played the game. Congratulations and savor this victory. The coaching situation will work itself out as it may. For now the players the coach and the community deserve an opportunity to celebrate their championship. Congrats!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yep you're right my words got away from me there. drink it in ESM girls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's no way a coach will be replaced after winning a Long Island championship. That's a recipe for a lawsuit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you're right. a recipe for a lawsuit. but there's mommies who believe there daughters who can't throw or catch and aren't getting on the field are being bullied so they want the coach out. I guarantee the people who want the coach out daughters don't get much playing time. tell the truth. stop hiding and dancing around it. as a coach I know what the major [lacrosse] about a coach's job is at this level

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
you're right. a recipe for a lawsuit. but there's mommies who believe there daughters who can't throw or catch and aren't getting on the field are being bullied so they want the coach out. I guarantee the people who want the coach out daughters don't get much playing time. tell the truth. stop hiding and dancing around it. as a coach I know what the major [lacrosse] about a coach's job is at this level

Once again Winning has nothing to do with it. It's been said over and over just ask the Shoreham Wading River boys coach who was fired right after winning a STATE championship. If the investigation shows that her methods are borderline she will be let go. I guess we will have to let the process take place.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
man I coached all these years and it was never about winning?? man what was I thinking?? u mean for thirty years I could've just sat in a lawn chair on the sideline and just rotated the whole team in and out of the game while sipped lemonade and read the paper?? all these years I wastes trying to win games?? if.I get a second chance at life that's what I'll do as a coach I'll tell my team after they lose every game and get demoralized....."hey so longs it was fUN guys cuz winning never matters." oh and did everyone get in? u over there who hasn't been able to catch since you've been in tenth grade u did good today. never picked up one ground ball. dropped every pass thrown to u. but hey your mom emailed me so I started to so it could be fun. did u have fun!?" next time around that's how I''ll coach because I've been doing it all wrong all these years. right sports moms!?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
man I coached all these years and it was never about winning?? man what was I thinking?? u mean for thirty years I could've just sat in a lawn chair on the sideline and just rotated the whole team in and out of the game while sipped lemonade and read the paper?? all these years I wastes trying to win games?? if.I get a second chance at life that's what I'll do as a coach I'll tell my team after they lose every game and get demoralized....."hey so longs it was fUN guys cuz winning never matters." oh and did everyone get in? u over there who hasn't been able to catch since you've been in tenth grade u did good today. never picked up one ground ball. dropped every pass thrown to u. but hey your mom emailed me so I started to so it could be fun. did u have fun!?" next time around that's how I''ll coach because I've been doing it all wrong all these years. right sports moms!?

You are so not getting it, and stop slamming all the moms. You have no idea who is posting, much less their gender.

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User

I'll tell you "coach". If you were in fact a coach was it at a public school?

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it is the moms and if it's the dad's good Lord be ashamed your trying to have a coach removed and you know why. stop dancing around it. and public school. I've coached in youth and college. parents like u didn't exist though. other parents didn't welcome it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop

Once again Winning has nothing to do with it. It's been said over and over just ask the Shoreham Wading River boys coach who was fired right after winning a STATE championship. If the investigation shows that her methods are borderline she will be let go. I guess we will have to let the process take place.

Exactly, correct and concise...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was about bullying then right and by bullying tht means yoit daughter didn't play much stop it I'm doing this too long

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was about bullying then right and by bullying tht means yoit daughter didn't play much stop it I'm doing this too long

You're doing what too long? Not understanding the issue? Playing time has nothing to do with it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm coaching too long dummy!! define bullying as it applies in this case.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
let me guess the coach raising their.voice at your kid is bullying? pull them out of competitive sports. grow up. I know u probably don't raise your voice in your liberal home.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
let me guess the coach raising their.voice at your kid is bullying? pull them out of competitive sports. grow up. I know u probably don't raise your voice in your liberal home.

not about a raised voice, and my daughter is playing college lacrosse which is quite competitive. we'll see how the process plays out based on the people who have spoken to the administration. hopefully they do the right thing. definitely not a liberal but nice try.

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User

Same poster on the Huntington thread. Take these comments for what their worth. Not much.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
vm3FDpWhat a joke coach wins the LI champ and you want her out. oviously the kids are playing for her and and oviously she is playing the rt kids. When it comes to bullying the coach is probably tough on the kids but thats not bullying its most likely the truth and the truth hurts!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yup same poster on Huntington thread you're absolutely right. so what. you're probably leading the charge to take the coach's job. I don't care who you are moderator or not. you don't tell me what I can and can not say. take the comment for what it's worth....lol....ooooh boss of the lacrosse blog ......big shot. you probably couldn't handle a little yelling from the coach when you played either. if you did play. enjoy the day.....Hop...lol. I'll post wherever I want when I find it appropriate to voice my opinion as u allow everyone else too. seems though when someone comes on and disagrees with the majority....one of you moderators step in talk to belittle the poster. again as long as posts like this exist I'll come on here and voice my opinion about parents who want to interfere with the coach's job Hop!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if your daughter is playing college lacrosse why are you so concerned about going after the ESM coach's job? just bored right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if your daughter is playing college lacrosse why are you so concerned about going after the ESM coach's job? just bored right?

Because it's not right. You don't understand wanting something to be corrected for the benefit of others? I'm not surprised if you're in that group defending her treatment of the kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im not fully aware of [lacrosse] the players are being treated everyone is dancing around the topic and not providing any details so yes I'm gonna defend the coach until I hear an example of her bullying

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
yup same poster on Huntington thread you're absolutely right. so what. you're probably leading the charge to take the coach's job. I don't care who you are moderator or not. you don't tell me what I can and can not say. take the comment for what it's worth....lol....ooooh boss of the lacrosse blog ......big shot. you probably couldn't handle a little yelling from the coach when you played either. if you did play. enjoy the day.....Hop...lol. I'll post wherever I want when I find it appropriate to voice my opinion as u allow everyone else too. seems though when someone comes on and disagrees with the majority....one of you moderators step in talk to belittle the poster. again as long as posts like this exist I'll come on here and voice my opinion about parents who want to interfere with the coach's job Hop!

Lol...actually I do tell you what you can and can't say. I'll see how much longer I'll let you post considering you have nothing to contribute other than admitted blind comments based on no information.
Thanks for admitting you have no idea about the details in either the Huntington or ESM situations and that you simply defend the coach anyway. Your an idiot and should have the players best interest at heart first.
I allowed your rambling post aimed at me to go through so the BOTC community can see what a moron you are.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im not fully aware of [lacrosse] the players are being treated everyone is dancing around the topic and not providing any details so yes I'm gonna defend the coach until I hear an example of her bullying

I was told by a friend that has kids on the ESM program that the coach singled out a couple of girls after a loss and called the girls pu$$se$ . If it is true and she called my daughter that I wouldn't be on here talking about it I would be in the AD office with the coach and my daughter getting to the bottom of it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol "I do tell you what you can and can't say!!!" ok Lord of the chat room. go back under your computer. I'll voice my opinion how I see fit. at no point did I use vulgar language. it's evident the parents are running.those programs. especially ESM. they go through coaches like water. people like u will continue to destroy.competitive sports. I'd love to know if u even played the game

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
lol "I do tell you what you can and can't say!!!" ok Lord of the chat room. go back under your computer. I'll voice my opinion how I see fit. at no point did I use vulgar language. it's evident the parents are running.those programs. especially ESM. they go through coaches like water. people like u will continue to destroy.competitive sports. I'd love to know if u even played the game

I have no desire to see anyone lose their job. Coaching is a difficult task. I've played and coached at every level including college. I simply think people have the right to be heard because as you know if you have coached there are good ones and bad ones. I have an issue with you attacking people who may have a legit argument. Simple as that.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
then maybe we had our wires crossed and I apologize if you may have taken some of the things I said the wrong way. but as a former coach it was things like this that drove me away from it after both of my son's graduated.

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
then maybe we had our wires crossed and I apologize if you may have taken some of the things I said the wrong way. but as a former coach it was things like this that drove me away from it after both of my son's graduated.

Today's game is very different certainly than when I played in HS and college and even different from 10 years ago. A lot of coaches are still great but more and more we see some coaches playing politics due to the money involved in travel club lax and private training. Both of which didn't exist years ago.
We struggle with it at the national governing level as well as local level.
When people bring up the bias coaches have or their methods of coaching they all too often are told to shut up or that's it's always about playing time. Maybe it is or maybe not but they should at least be heard.
Even though you came at me pretty good I still approved your posts and didn't give you a cross check to the head. Lol. That would have been old school how we were taught. Right?
Good day.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah Hop. Lol. Just how we were taught. And point about yesterday's coaches(me) & today's coaches understood. As difficult as it may be. Have s good day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know we all want to look at the world with those rose colored glasses but sports is tough. Sports used to be a conduit for life. It helps you over come adversity. It helps you learn how to deal with many different people & personalities.

I understand Coaches say, teammates say, even parents say tough things. We may not like it but I was always taught there was a time and place for everything. Just as I am a proponent of "hey, your kid is great at my house you really taught them manners." Funny you hear as a response 8 of 10 times , "that isn't the case in my house." Well they did listened and followed through at the right times. They applied the lessons learned!

I have absolutely no connection to the situation but see way to much coddling. When did it become a soft world. You got called out, okay; you got called a name, sucks, yeah sure. But Move on! It is not how you fall but how you get up!!! So get the up.

I thought LI lax was like Texas football or Texas cheerleading I guess not. I am not really an ends justify the means person but if all a coach did was call the girls some names and pointed out a few players. Don't see the big deal.

Oh and for those that say they are girls, I say why treat girls any different than boys. Just because you called them a name doesn't mean you don't respect and like/love them. I am quite sure we have all called our parents, family members and close friends bad names. doesn't mean we didn't love and care for them.

Hey I have a few nieces and nephews I called "little [lacrosse].. plenty of times and deservingly so. But I love them dearly and would do anything for them.

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard