BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 32 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 31 32
Re: BOYS PAL League
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
they are financially benefiting. Sachem north coaches r charging $950 for their summer tournament team. five tournaments. crooks. and you have parents kissing their asses as if they care who they're 7th grade kids are

I know who you are

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a father who can't afford $950 so my son can play summer lacrosse ran by the school. that's who I am!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a father who recently lost his job and probably soon his home but just wants his son to play the game he loves. that's who I am!!! you know nothing about me!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry to hear about your problems.sometimes you have to do without. dont let the entitled mood of the country make you think you deserve or are owed anything.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does anyone know the pal festival schedule? is it both Saturday and Sunday?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have you spoken to the director? Most programs will make a deal of either reduced or no tuition in a circumstance like yours.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have you spoken to the director? Most programs will make a deal of either reduced or no tuition in a circumstance like yours.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a father who recently lost his job and probably soon his home but just wants his son to play the game he loves. that's who I am!!! you know nothing about me!!!!!

Have you reached out to one of the Varsity coaches and informed them of your situation? I'm sure they would work something out with you. They wouldn't want to see your son not playing in the summer either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no I haveby but that's a really good idea. and I'm sure you're right hopefully that works. gonna give it a shot. my son probably would rather play along side his friends anyhow

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can't wait for PAL football. at least there's a little something to play for.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just wanted to thank everyone for all the good ideas. I found my son a summer team I could afford. greatly appreciated the group of you who voiced your suggestions. thank you. as for the weasel who came on here when I went off on the sachem north summer tournament team and said "I know who you are." you obviously didn't. go back to serving the north varsity coaches their morning coffee

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've read so many negative comments on PAL Lax.

On the contrary, last night in what will be many of these 8th grade players last town game... I saw some really good lacrosse from Bayville 8th & Rockville Centre 8th. Very good players on both teams.

Many summer travel teams represented but they came together to play one last time on the PAL squad. Kudos to the coaches for keeping it going all those years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I too saw some excellent PAL lax out in Suffolk county this season as a coach at the 6th grade level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have a field map for the 2015 Festival at Farmingdale Colllege?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
not sure i did it right but attached is (supposed to be) schedule and field map. i cant guarantee the accuracy of either. im in no way associated with laxfest.

hope it helps.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can someone please explain to me what the pal festival is at farmingdale Sunday. is this a tournament or ate they just individual games?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can someone please explain to me what the pal festival is at farmingdale Sunday. is this a tournament or ate they just individual games?

Individual games. Just hope you opponent shows up. It is very unorganized.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its a disaster

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no way one game!? !?!? I was going to put a team together last second. I'll pass

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no way one game!? !?!? I was going to put a team together last second. I'll pass

It's just for PAL teams, basically an extension of the regular season. Schedule were per-determined.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no I get it that it was for PAL teams. but whats it's purpose

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no I get it that it was for PAL teams. but whats it's purpose

Festival is a PAL fundraiser for charities.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Festivus is upon us!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so it's one game and go home yeah I'll pass. as for charities I'll take my team to shootout for soldiers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
those fields the last few years have been terrible--not recently mowed, small field sizes, shoddy goals, horrendous parking and traffic--the day is
a disaster...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so it's one game and go home yeah I'll pass. as for charities I'll take my team to shootout for soldiers

Who cares? If you are a PAL team, the Festival was on your schedule; if not, you weren't invited anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have a field map for the 2015 Festival at Farmingdale Colllege?

I have it, but don't see a way to attach a pdf.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
those fields the last few years have been terrible--not recently mowed, small field sizes, shoddy goals, horrendous parking and traffic--the day is
a disaster...

But someone will say "LI Laxfest" is the best tournament played on great fields in three weeks, when it's played on the same fields!

Enough with the bashing of PAL. It serves a purpose for the kids that are just learning the game and enjoy playing because they get to play with their friends from school and have a good time.

If you find the need to [lacrosse] and moan about an event that people volunteer their time to put together for your kids, then shut up, step up and volunteer and do something to make it better!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
must be a PAL lacrosse festival organizer.thanks for reminding us what PAL is for Mr Rogers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a disaster...

But someone will say "LI Laxfest" is the best tournament played on great fields in three weeks, when it's played on the same fields!

Enough with the bashing of PAL. It serves a purpose for the kids that are just learning the game and enjoy playing because they get to play with their friends from school and have a good time.

If you find the need to [lacrosse] and moan about an event that people volunteer their time to put together for your kids, then shut up, step up and volunteer and do something to make it better!

People complain about the horrible fields for Laxfest also.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
must be a PAL lacrosse festival organizer.thanks for reminding us what PAL is for Mr Rogers

Not at all! Just someone that appreciates what people do for the boys and girls on Long Island to introduce the game of lacrosse to so many.

If you haven't volunteered, then shut up! End of story!

Stop down and see the Special Needs group play their lacrosse game and put life into perspective, be grateful for what you have!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
um I coach PAL lacrosse and also have a special needs child so I appreciate anything done for them. thanx for your input I'm a grown man with an opinion about the pal fest and I voiced period

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everything serves a purpose. but if you don't evolve you will just have a Walkman instead of a Discman.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do evolve and have. like I said I too have a special needs child so my opinion about pal festival has nothing to do with that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think PAL is great. Its the "Festival" day and all the teams crammed in at Farmingdale that I don't appreciate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone post the field map? Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone post the field map? Thanks

Fields 1 thru 8 are near the main turf stadium, baseball fields and tennis courts closer to the Melville Road entrance. Fields 9 thru 12 are on President's Field which is near the driving range closer to the Rt 110 entrance.

Hope that helps. Can't post a pdf to the forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how's the festival? all the teams show?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 1 no show today and 1 on Saturday.
Tremendous job by all involved to make the festival a success for the charities.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 1 no show today and 1 on Saturday.
Tremendous job by all involved to make the festival a success for the charities.

My daughter's 3rd grade team had a no show opponent at 8am, and last year my son's team had the same thing happen. Please take money from the general PAL fund to give to these very worthy charities, and never have this "festival" again. There is nothing festive about it.

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 32 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 31 32
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard