BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 24 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 23 24
Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heat is definitely three with Brian Spallina as the coach. good middies

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's be honest..here is the true list ad it stands;
1. Igloo
2. Sons
3. Express
4. 91 heat
5. Green Turtle
6. Bethesda
7. Hawks
8. Cannons
9. Icon
10. Edge

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
i guess this is an american only list. Dont forget about a couple of teams from Canada. Edge is coming to Crabfest.

Yup...the players are driving themselves.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please Tell me who igloo B beat to be in the top ten. They have one win in the fall to a very weak NJ team. The rest are loses. They scrimmage the 2022 igloo team not the A igloo team so that tells you what the director thinks of them. Anyone who puts Igloo B on this elite list has to be from Igloo. They may make the list by the end of the summer but not yet. Need more than one win to be on this list.

here's another accusation from an internet tough guy assuming that someone speaking positively about a team is a parent from the team. i swear man some of you lacrosse parents are incredible. no one's kid is better than yours. omg someone is talking about someone other than my son!? only in this sport do I see this. the jealousy and entitlement of lax parents is.disgusting. again some not all...but most. and yes, I'm a coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
um ok I'm talking about lacrosse parents not igloo B

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anytime a list of best teams comes out parents go nuts. I don't like top ten list because most of these teams are so close that they will play each other to close games. Parents change teams because they got beat by one goal then try out for the winning team. Top ten list should include considering coaching, price, amount of practice/games or playing time and recruitment history. But parents don't care about that stuff. They care about wining and bragging what team jounior plays for. Sad.

um ok I'm talking about lacrosse parents not igloo B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was curious about a top ten list. I asked originally. I'm not a parent I'm a coach and you're absolutely right....majority of those teams will play each otherto very cclose games. another great point you make is the wining parents do and let's face it the majority of them believe that when their kid gets the ball he's supposed to score or take fifty shots a game. here's a good one.....I received an email recently of a father (you'd think it was from the mother) asking me why the other players don't pass to his son often or why I haven't "designed a play" that has him isolated cutting to the cage. I love this game very much and enjoy coaching kids over the last 15 years but I gotta say I'm hanging by the tips of my fingernails to it these days. tired of the complaints and the emails and the wining after a one loss season. it's getting old folks. as talented as some of these boys are on the teams I've coached through the years very few of them play division one lacrosse let alone play lacrosse in college at all. you know who you are out there with the emails and crying pass it to my son. I actually got one from a parent who donated some money to the program and they were mad that their son wasn't the starting goalie. I could go on and on. again these kind of parents know who they are. not only do make the duty of coaching a team uncomfortable but I got a little secret for you.....there's other parents on the sideline who are tired of hearing your mouths as well. listen it goes quick folks. enjoy the ride. youth sports and all. before you know it it's over. and the sticks and cleats and other things are just memories stored away in the attic. your kids will be off and married and on to a life of their own. enjoy these years of youth sports. be positive in the stands. don't be that parent no one wants to sit with or everyone knows is writing emails. people don't want to be around you. like I said.....it goes by fast

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excellent advice! Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your just as bad coming on here all self righteous and bad mouth parents. You talking about emails you received all the while hiding behind your anonymous post. Why don't you man up coach, give us the high school you coach for. Don't think that will happen!!!
I was curious about a top ten list. I asked originally. I'm not a parent I'm a coach and you're absolutely right....majority of those teams will play each otherto very cclose games. another great point you make is the wining parents do and let's face it the majority of them believe that when their kid gets the ball he's supposed to score or take fifty shots a game. here's a good one.....I received an email recently of a father (you'd think it was from the mother) asking me why the other players don't pass to his son often or why I haven't "designed a play" that has him isolated cutting to the cage. I love this game very much and enjoy coaching kids over the last 15 years but I gotta say I'm hanging by the tips of my fingernails to it these days. tired of the complaints and the emails and the wining after a one loss season. it's getting old folks. as talented as some of these boys are on the teams I've coached through the years very few of them play division one lacrosse let alone play lacrosse in college at all. you know who you are out there with the emails and crying pass it to my son. I actually got one from a parent who donated some money to the program and they were mad that their son wasn't the starting goalie. I could go on and on. again these kind of parents know who they are. not only do make the duty of coaching a team uncomfortable but I got a little secret for you.....there's other parents on the sideline who are tired of hearing your mouths as well. listen it goes quick folks. enjoy the ride. youth sports and all. before you know it it's over. and the sticks and cleats and other things are just memories stored away in the attic. your kids will be off and married and on to a life of their own. enjoy these years of youth sports. be positive in the stands. don't be that parent no one wants to sit with or everyone knows is writing emails. people don't want to be around you. like I said.....it goes by fast

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I coach club and PAL chief. obviously I was talking about you. leave the coaches alone angry pass it to my son dad.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you're welcome. trust me my kids are both grown and married. enjoy youth sports it's the most fun you'll have till they give you grandkids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow I'm a sachem parent and I'm appalled to learn that sachem norths rising 7th and 8th grade smear teams are charging close to a thousand dollars a player to play on their summer teams. those coaches are crooks. listen, folks times are tough at home right now and my son is an above average lacrosse player. he wants to stay sharp this summer and I can't really afford a thousand dollars for program run by the school district. does anyone know of any summer club teams....that obviously aren't charging much. maybe a good pick up team that will play in a few tournaments. that's all we're looking for. a thousand dollars for a team ran by school coaches is absurd. Coach Lange go get a summer job. stop robbing people. this is new [lacrosse]. people can't afford to live as it is. if anyone knows of a summer team that's more affordable and will still play competitive lacrosse I'd like to know

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Wolfpack Team 2021

Head Coach: Jim Rood

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow I'm a sachem parent and I'm appalled to learn that sachem norths rising 7th and 8th grade smear teams are charging close to a thousand dollars a player to play on their summer teams. those coaches are crooks. listen, folks times are tough at home right now and my son is an above average lacrosse player. he wants to stay sharp this summer and I can't really afford a thousand dollars for program run by the school district. does anyone know of any summer club teams....that obviously aren't charging much. maybe a good pick up team that will play in a few tournaments. that's all we're looking for. a thousand dollars for a team ran by school coaches is absurd. Coach Lange go get a summer job. stop robbing people. this is new [lacrosse]. people can't afford to live as it is. if anyone knows of a summer team that's more affordable and will still play competitive lacrosse I'd like to know

It would be a drive for you but Viper 2021 is $800 and head coach is a non dad College head coach. try contacting them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where are they located

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks I heard of Maryland's wolfpack team. lol a bit of a drive. although, my brother and sister in law are in Carroll County in Manchester. how far away is that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where are they located

Bethpage, Nassau County

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Saints. One of the SSC guys is a coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really!? I wonder who that is. maybe my kid knows who he is. where do they practice? reasonable price? He just wants to play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which express team is playing this weekend at JDRF in the 2021 bracket? The one from Pro Player or the B team or a combo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Wolves who are the A team will not be there.
Which express team is playing this weekend at JDRF in the 2021 bracket? The one from Pro Player or the B team or a combo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saints are a Top 2021 team. Top 5 to 7 on Long Island. Parents are nice too.
Really!? I wonder who that is. maybe my kid knows who he is. where do they practice? reasonable price? He just wants to play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where does that Saints team practice? And if there's an SSC coach involved I'd like my son to play for them. if he knows who the coach is maybe he'll feel more comfortable. like I said he just wants to play but money is tight. He just wants to play but I'll be fanned if I dump $950 in a coach's pocket who's already employed by the school. That's ridiculous. my son will be good enough to play school ball when he gets there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i guess this is an american only list. Dont forget about a couple of teams from Canada. Edge is coming to Crabfest.

Edge Lacrosse registers their teams down a year, so be forewarned. They shouldn't really be considered a 2021 team.
Their reasoning is "every player intends to do a PG year before college so we register the teams according to their PG grad year" Its sickening. Again, be forewarned.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no one on here is interested in Canada. where do the Saints practice and who's the SSC guy coaching with them. I'd like to get a hold of him so I can get my son signed up please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's drag the saints topic a little more shall we? They are nothing but smoking mirrors of what people have seen in the last month , team is compiled of part time players for the most part , the better of the roster at least is. If you look around during the summer you will find those kids playing for 91 TLI, or express So realistically what's left on the team? By no means knocking this but going over to play for this team with the assumption of what you see is what you get is far from the true commitment of players.

quote=Anonymous]no one on here is interested in Canada. where do the Saints practice and who's the SSC guy coaching with them. I'd like to get a hold of him so I can get my son signed up please. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
someone mentioned them on here as a team that I may be interested in having my son play for being that money was tight and I didn't want to pay the $950 for the sachem north summer team because I couldn't afford it right now and my son just wants to play. someone mentioned they don't charge much and a sachem sports club guy coaches them. no one was dragging the topic or whatever. I was just looking for a competitive team for my son to play on that wasn't going to burn a hole in my poclet. pay attention before you start wasting your time typing something that no one was talking about. sorry we' ll go back to talking about your son's team now go ahead it's your floors. unbelievable. of anyone has any info on where the Saints or any other affordable summer team plays I'd like to know. thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
someone mentioned them on here as a team that I may be interested in having my son play for being that money was tight and I didn't want to pay the $950 for the sachem north summer team because I couldn't afford it right now and my son just wants to play. someone mentioned they don't charge much and a sachem sports club guy coaches them. no one was dragging the topic or whatever. I was just looking for a competitive team for my son to play on that wasn't going to burn a hole in my poclet. pay attention before you start wasting your time typing something that no one was talking about. sorry we' ll go back to talking about your son's team now go ahead it's your floors. unbelievable. of anyone has any info on where the Saints or any other affordable summer team plays I'd like to know. thank you

Viper was suggested to you. Did you follow up? Their contact info is in their website on the right side of this page.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes I did I'm weighing that out too. my kid heard about that.program and likes them as well. I appreciate your help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Edge teams are not reclassed until high school which makes sense. THe 2021 are all 03's and a late 02. Sorry to disappoint.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong, in 8th grade 2019 they reclass or should we call it rearrange their team. Its on your website dopes. 2019 looking for 9th grade and really really really good 8th graders. They should all be 8th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just looked at the web site too because it is hard to believe teams would disregard age limitations in the open like that. Seems they look for kids that are at least a year older and even more for every grade. 2020 looking for kids born in 2001/2002. They don't limit the months in 2001. According to the website 2021 will play down u11. They should play u13. 2020 team will play u13. Yes they are older.

uote=Anonymous] Wrong, in 8th grade 2019 they reclass or should we call it rearrange their team. Its on your website dopes. 2019 looking for 9th grade and really really really good 8th graders. They should all be 8th graders. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saints is hand picked friends of friends only.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
really? but someone mentioned a sachem sports club coach is coaching over there. we may know him

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saints is hand picked friends of friends only.

That was going to be my comment - if you knew the coach he would have reached out to you already. Most of these pick up teams are a group of friends that enjoy playing together

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah that's true

Cutter
Cutter
why not try using your registered name and maybe, just maybe... they can send you a private message. never know

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's drag the saints topic a little more shall we? They are nothing but smoking mirrors of what people have seen in the last month , team is compiled of part time players for the most part , the better of the roster at least is. If you look around during the summer you will find those kids playing for 91 TLI, or express So realistically what's left on the team? By no means knocking this but going over to play for this team with the assumption of what you see is what you get is far from the true commitment of players.

I am trying to figure out what a smoking mirror is? lol maybe the families who play with them enjoy and consider this their first team. Was there really that many travel helmets?

quote=Anonymous]no one on here is interested in Canada. where do the Saints practice and who's the SSC guy coaching with them. I'd like to get a hold of him so I can get my son signed up please.
[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no not many travel helmets. more PAL town helmets than travel

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm new to the site. don't know [lacrosse] to register but you're probably right

Page 18 of 24 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard