BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,533
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 38 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 37 38
Re: 2015 Spring Boys Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ironic to read someone call out a community for being low class by writing about it annonomously. Hopefully it makes you feel better thinking you lost because the other team was dirty and little kids were talking trash . Fact is you lost to a much better team. Fact is PW had just as many players with cheap and dirty plays. Fact is you have just as many and probably more low life and classless people like yourself. Enjoy watching 2 better teams play next week. Better luck next year

Please the play of Syosset was so dirty that the MSG Varsity announcers commented that a particular player was making more tackles on the lacrosse field than he did on the football field. Refs played too great a role in this game. Yes penalties are penalties but the dirty play by certain players was out of hand. I am all for tough physical play but slashes and cross checks to head and cheap shots after a goal to the assisting players was uncalled for and all to frequent. Head to head hits were very evident on the MSG broadcast of the game. The actions on the field and in the stands by fans really were beyond unacceptable. The refs sucked!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset players are a dirty bunch of players. they will try to hurt you when ref is not looking.
Low class team- period
That comes from head coaching- he argues every call and verbally abuses refs

I would LOVE to have JC coaching our varsity team!

Why? The guy has never won anything. Without the players he has now he would be just an ordinary yelling ref manipulator. let's see how good he is after these players move on.

Hasn't won anything? He won a county championship, and they're good every year, even after top division 1 players have moved on. They'll be good again next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset players are a dirty bunch of players. they will try to hurt you when ref is not looking.
Low class team- period

Why? The guy has never won anything. Without the players he has now he would be just an ordinary yelling ref manipulator. let's see how good he is after these players move on.

Hasn't won anything? He won a county championship, and they're good every year, even after top division 1 players have moved on. They'll be good again next year.

They are good but never great. when they get off the Island we'll stRt to take notice and when they win a State trophy we'll be impressed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Low class team- period

They are good but never great. when they get off the Island we'll stRt to take notice and when they win a State trophy we'll be impressed.

He actually won the LI championship, but I guess that isn't considered winning "anything?" Sorry you're so hard to impress, jackass. Like I said, I'll take him as a coach any day, even if you're only impressed by state championships...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STOP - Syosset people let it go it is time to get you Massapequa hate on ad Port people just go away

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to a great game weds night SE/WM! Would be great if both
towns would show up in big #'s! SB Stadium great place to play & watch a game. ** Youth league coordinators of both towns, tell all your "alpha male" daddy coaches to cancel practice on weds & get to this game! let the little guys see up close what they can strive for down the road....
Pack the house & good luck to both teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is the Nassau A Championship game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
towns would show up in big #'s! SB Stadium great place to play & watch a game. ** Youth league coordinators of both towns, tell all your "alpha male" daddy coaches to cancel practice on weds & get to this game! let the little guys see up close what they can strive for down the road....

Given that SBU is about the midway point between the two schools no reason to expect that their wont be a lot of fans of both

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great to hear it's just not my town and the better HS have the same problem!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau A is 6:00 Tuesday at Hofstra.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word of on Season honors for Nassau or Suffolk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think all-county awards have been chosen, I beleve they are based on the regular season and not playoffs. All long Island and All tri-State teams are picked after playoffs. Does anyone know if all-American selections have been made? I know last year kids were notified by phone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sayville watched the game films and tore apart Shoreham's attack. Congratulations to Sayville Coach for correctly reading Shoreham's game.

SWR showed no patience and the Sayville D was very disciplined. Good win, someone did their homework.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think all-county awards have been chosen, I beleve they are based on the regular season and not playoffs. All long Island and All tri-State teams are picked after playoffs. Does anyone know if all-American selections have been made? I know last year kids were notified by phone.

Is the list public? Will we know by weds night games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, here we go.

Mass V Sett tonight and SME V WM tomorrow night.

Assume LI championship will be on Saturday.

Any predictions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown East over Massapequa
Manhasset over Sayville
Cold Spring Harbor over Bablyon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoping for a SE vs. Syosset for LI championship. Could easily go the other way too! Either way, great games will be played!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, here we go.

Mass V Sett tonight and SME V WM tomorrow night.

Assume LI championship will be on Saturday.

Any predictions?

I predict that Mass will not play Sett tonight and the LI Championship will be on Saturday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tonight

A's - Mass over Syosset not even close
B's - Best team on LI over Manhasset
C's - who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown East over Massapequa
Manhasset over Sayville
Cold Spring Harbor over Bablyon

Manhasset better fear the Owls!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ward Melville over Massapequa
Lynbrook over Sayville
Mineola over Babylon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
upset specials

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ward Melville state champs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

unless they doing away with faceoffs for the rest of the tournament that is a bold(silly) prediction - Massapequa would beat them by 7 and Syosset by 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both WM and SE are better than mass or syosett bud just wait

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

unless they doing away with faceoffs for the rest of the tournament that is a bold(silly) prediction - Massapequa would beat them by 7 and Syosset by 4

FO has nothing to do with the team, but instead the stupid coach that puts in long poles the majority of the time if any kid losses one. He is trying to protect against fast breaks and routinely gives the other team the ball.

the 22 of 27 northport won were the direct result of the coach and that is why the score was so close. If he manages the game the same way against SME, they won't get the chance to play either massapequa or syosset (neither of which have a FO the quality of northport or SME)...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FO has nothing to do with the team, but instead the stupid coach that puts in long poles the majority of the time if any kid losses one. He is trying to protect against fast breaks and routinely gives the other team the ball.

the 22 of 27 northport won were the direct result of the coach and that is why the score was so close. If he manages the game the same way against SME, they won't get the chance to play either massapequa or syosset (neither of which have a FO the quality of northport or SME)...

just spit balling here but maybe the "stupid" coach won the game with that strategy? had they tried to contest the faceoffs and wound up giving away fast breaks they might have lost but perhaps the coach felt he had the better team and as long as they didn't give up fast breaks off the draw they would win.....and that is exactly what happened

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

just spit balling here but maybe the "stupid" coach won the game with that strategy? had they tried to contest the faceoffs and wound up giving away fast breaks they might have lost but perhaps the coach felt he had the better team and as long as they didn't give up fast breaks off the draw they would win.....and that is exactly what happened

Yes, you are just spit balling, but no, each of the boys that FO at this level no how to stop fast breaks (especially on this team in this town).

But yes, having a long pole as an occasional change of pace makes good sense, having a long pole give the ball away every FO makes none. The goalie stood on his head to win that game with some really big saves, wouldn't of had to if the coach didn't give Nport the ball every time...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I view the opposite. The WM Coach and or Team is great to overcome that many losses. I found it impessive the can overcome those loses at the FO. I believe if this team had a little better FO game they would be unstopable. FO isn't bad but just can't compete vs the better FO Teams. Look at their results at the FO vs Northport,Connetquot,Commack. I fear the same result if not worse vs the best at SME. Unfortnaly this will catch up with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is All County determined? By the individual Coach or does the Coach panel have to approve.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I view the opposite. The WM Coach and or Team is great to overcome that many losses. I found it impessive the can overcome those loses at the FO. I believe if this team had a little better FO game they would be unstopable. FO isn't bad but just can't compete vs the better FO Teams. Look at their results at the FO vs Northport,Connetquot,Commack. I fear the same result if not worse vs the best at SME. Unfortnaly this will catch up with them.

Their FO guys are fine, the losses will come, no one wins every one and there is always someone better. But to give away possession willingly without trying goes against common sense...He made the team overcome the losses by giving away possession and will do the same with SME

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is All County determined? By the individual Coach or does the Coach panel have to approve.

I believe coaches vote. All American (US Lacrosse) is chairmaned by Searing from Northport for this region.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
didn't Syosset eat Chaminade's lunch earlier this year. I'd stop spouting off about Chaminade lax. 18-4 or something like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 of the three kids were hurt/out for first northport game and commack game. At quot they used mostly long poles and a couple of middies that don't take FO...

they have plenty of options at FO, coach chooses not to use and will likely cost his team a chance at states.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you smoking. Syosset did not beat them by that much if at all. Why won't Syosset play them during the regular season?? Thats right Syosset coach won't. Keep playing all the lower teir teams that make up your division and then lose in the finals like every year. At least Mass has the guts to play a real game after Chaminade makes their cuts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 of the three kids were hurt/out for first northport game and commack game. At quot they used mostly long poles and a couple of middies that don't take FO...

they have plenty of options at FO, coach chooses not to use and will likely cost his team a chance at states.

Top *sounds like the mommy of fo kid who is on the sideline for a reason. Maybe your son isnt as good as you think. This coach wants to win
as much as anyone, do you really think he leaves a talented fo guy on the sidelines? maybe your son should be honest with you & tell you he cant beat the other guys in practice...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last wave of UA AA just out. No LI Catholics? who is picking this? 7 Chammy's on last years Underclass & now Zero on the senior AA team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You internet tough guys all the same. When someone disagrees with strategy they are crying and their kids aren't good enough

Blah blah blah

Perhaps some valid criticism of poor coaching is warranted? Or perhaps you are the coach trying to defend you asinine decisions?

Maybe you should learn a little lax before you open your mouth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta love the downing of Pequa! Team was overrated all year. Glad they have finally been exposed! #notthatgood

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset 17-8. See ya pequa

Page 31 of 38 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 37 38

Link Copied to Clipboard