BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Defenders of the coach are the minority, correct?

Read the thread. Judge for yourself.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
Originally Posted by The Hop
I'll stop criticizing the players when you stop holding the coaches accountable for everything that goes wrong on field. Players need to be accountable as well. You just want to rant on the coach. It's a two way street. Looking at their record the last two years something went right. Oh that was all the players when they won, I'm sure they weren't told what to then as well. Typical finger pointing from the same people. Yawn!!

No...you'll stop criticizing the players now.

The coach is an adult and an employee of a public school and therefore a public figure charged with maintaining the welfare of her players while in her charge. The opinions of the parents of these minors concerning her alleged behavior will be posted.

Hop, it is disconcerting that you, as the moderator, not only seem to join in with these parents, who are ruining the reputation of this woman with outright lies to further their own agenda, but are defending their behavior. Also, even more interesting is that I commented about this same thing yesterday and somehow it did not get posted to this thread. I am not one to believe in conspiracy's but that seems suspicious, don't you think??????

Anonymous,
I think your an idiot if you think it's ok for the person who said they will continue to criticize players because the coach is under scrutiny. Players are minors. Coach is an adult and public school employee. Further, I find it humorous that you accuse me of defending anyone's point of view when I simply defend their right to have an opinion. Big difference.

Also, I will defend anyone's right to call out someone who some contributors feel may be mistreating kids. In addition I'm suspicious of an AD who hangs up on BOTC owner Larry Miller when he calls to try and help shed light on an apparent run away train.
Lastly, you can take your conspiracy theory and suspicions somewhere else and maybe read some of the posts from many people with seemingly real concerns.

Hop,

You seem to be the one with a reading comprehension problem. I criticized YOU for joining with the PARENTS in criticizing this coach, I said nothing about any of the players (you can re-read my post). Also, you should re-read your posts, where you are calling out anyone who dares to defend this woman and encouraging these parents to seek recourse (frankly, if the accusations are true-I am sure they do not need you to tell them what to do).

As for your accusation that you feel compelled to call out anyone who is mistreating kids, well that's very noble, but do you know if these accusations are true? No you do not.

Also, why is Larry Miller calling the AD based on what is written on an anonymous blog? Why would she even dignify that?? She did the correct thing by not speaking to him. All districts have very strict policy's regarding speaking to outside sources including the media (which I hesitate to call BOC). This site is not Newsday, you don't deserve a conversation with the AD, nor should you get one.

Finally, but most importantly, I will assume you do not live in Huntington. I do. You read accusations on here and think you have an idea of what is going on. You don't. This is the work of a small group of parents that feel, for whatever reason, disenfranchised by this coach. The accusations of bullying, screaming, telling the kids they are no good. They are false. If you sat in the stands for a varsity game you would see this group of parents, but if you didn't see them you would be able to hear them and the venom they are spewing towards this coach. You would also see them give the 'solidarity' sign to their kids (who give it back from the field). They want her out, and they will stop at nothing to make that happen.

The bottom line is this. If it isn't this coach, it will be the next coach this group will have a problem with. Just because posters come on this site and say something does not mean they a) do not have an agenda b) are being truthful.

As for my conspiracy theory, I believe it's still valid. You never posted my earlier comments questioning your motives. However, after I changed my post you put it up. Only after I removed the part where I questioned your objectivity as it relates to a major advertiser on this site and how your affiliation with them may cloud your objectivity.

You have verbal diarrhea and your nuts.
For example;

I said "I will defend anyone's right to call out someone who some contributors feel may be mistreating kids."

You said "As for your accusation that you feel compelled to call out anyone who is mistreating kids, well that's very noble, but do you know if these accusations are true? No you do not."

See...not the same...C'mon.
I can see why that group stays away from you. No wonder your program is under fire.
My guess is the coach doesn't want or need paranoid conspiracy theorists like you helping her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First the elevate coaches are libeled then the parents are called stupid and ignorant then the players need to be accountable and their athletic talent is called into question. We now add to this the secret signs of solidarity that parents give to their daughters to put a hex on the coach and and finally the moderator of this site is part of a grand conspiracy. This has gotten beyond bizzare its becoming frightening.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True. It is frightening and sad when parents have there own agendas. And they won't stop short of anything to satisfy those. Let kids play, let coaches coach.
How people just can't do that is bizarre.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True. It is frightening and sad when parents have there own agendas. And they won't stop short of anything to satisfy those. Let kids play, let coaches coach.

So what about when the coach is a parent? As in this case.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just can't believe CR would hire her for 2023 B girls (who are just learning lacrosse) if she is as some of these posters say. If anyone "bullied" or whatever to a bunch of 9 year olds, that would not be tolerated at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I'll stop criticizing the players when you stop holding the coaches accountable for everything that goes wrong on field. Players need to be accountable as well. You just want to rant on the coach. It's a two way street. Looking at their record the last two years something went right. Oh that was all the players when they won, I'm sure they weren't told what to then as well. Typical finger pointing from the same people. Yawn!!

The coach is an adult and an employee of a public school and therefore a public figure charged with maintaining the welfare of her players while in her charge. The opinions of the parents of these minors concerning her alleged behavior will be posted.

Hop, it is disconcerting that you, as the moderator, not only seem to join in with these parents, who are ruining the reputation of this woman with outright lies to further their own agenda, but are defending their behavior. Also, even more interesting is that I commented about this same thing yesterday and somehow it did not get posted to this thread. I am not one to believe in conspiracy's but that seems suspicious, don't you think??????

Anonymous,
I think your an idiot if you think it's ok for the person who said they will continue to criticize players because the coach is under scrutiny. Players are minors. Coach is an adult and public school employee. Further, I find it humorous that you accuse me of defending anyone's point of view when I simply defend their right to have an opinion. Big difference.

Also, I will defend anyone's right to call out someone who some contributors feel may be mistreating kids. In addition I'm suspicious of an AD who hangs up on BOTC owner Larry Miller when he calls to try and help shed light on an apparent run away train.
Lastly, you can take your conspiracy theory and suspicions somewhere else and maybe read some of the posts from many people with seemingly real concerns.

Hop,

You seem to be the one with a reading comprehension problem. I criticized YOU for joining with the PARENTS in criticizing this coach, I said nothing about any of the players (you can re-read my post). Also, you should re-read your posts, where you are calling out anyone who dares to defend this woman and encouraging these parents to seek recourse (frankly, if the accusations are true-I am sure they do not need you to tell them what to do).

As for your accusation that you feel compelled to call out anyone who is mistreating kids, well that's very noble, but do you know if these accusations are true? No you do not.

Also, why is Larry Miller calling the AD based on what is written on an anonymous blog? Why would she even dignify that?? She did the correct thing by not speaking to him. All districts have very strict policy's regarding speaking to outside sources including the media (which I hesitate to call BOC). This site is not Newsday, you don't deserve a conversation with the AD, nor should you get one.

Finally, but most importantly, I will assume you do not live in Huntington. I do. You read accusations on here and think you have an idea of what is going on. You don't. This is the work of a small group of parents that feel, for whatever reason, disenfranchised by this coach. The accusations of bullying, screaming, telling the kids they are no good. They are false. If you sat in the stands for a varsity game you would see this group of parents, but if you didn't see them you would be able to hear them and the venom they are spewing towards this coach. You would also see them give the 'solidarity' sign to their kids (who give it back from the field). They want her out, and they will stop at nothing to make that happen.

The bottom line is this. If it isn't this coach, it will be the next coach this group will have a problem with. Just because posters come on this site and say something does not mean they a) do not have an agenda b) are being truthful.

As for my conspiracy theory, I believe it's still valid. You never posted my earlier comments questioning your motives. However, after I changed my post you put it up. Only after I removed the part where I questioned your objectivity as it relates to a major advertiser on this site and how your affiliation with them may cloud your objectivity.

For example;

I said "I will defend anyone's right to call out someone who some contributors feel may be mistreating kids."

You said "As for your accusation that you feel compelled to call out anyone who is mistreating kids, well that's very noble, but do you know if these accusations are true? No you do not."

I can see why that group stays away from you. No wonder your program is under fire.
My guess is the coach doesn't want or need paranoid conspiracy theorists like you helping her.

This poster attached their comment improperly. The below comments are separate from the above. Try and properly post next time like every one else. It's really easy.

LMAO, What? Again could be wrong but seems the Elevate peoples smoking gun is the goalie situation and her favoritism of her club players .I believe the 3rd string goalie who is committed to D1 who rarely plays was YJ also so kind of puts that favoritism thing to bed. The AD not listening to the owner of this site who has a vendetta against YJ and voiced the theory that said AD may be "porking" the coach is just so unbelievable that they would ignore such a reliable and professional opinion. The Elevate crowd can be difficult to believe at times when they state none of the existing group left elevate to go YJ only to come back after they played a season with YJ2 , its easily verifiable that it happened.I like the Elevate parents and kids , very nice people and the owner is a descent guy but they have had unrealistic beliefs about the skill level of their teams for years.

Last edited by The Hop; . Reason: Wrong format
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is an unbelievable thread… you are really tainting the program, the kids and the game … go about addressing your concerns in a professional, credible manner. This anonymous forum is neither.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I'll stop criticizing the players when you stop holding the coaches accountable for everything that goes wrong on field. Players need to be accountable as well. You just want to rant on the coach. It's a two way street. Looking at their record the last two years something went right. Oh that was all the players when they won, I'm sure they weren't told what to then as well. Typical finger pointing from the same people. Yawn!!

Anonymous,

Hop,

For example;

This is not an Elevate issue. Some KW supporters and KW herself have tried to use this excuse. This is all about KW and how she has treated the girls. Don't try to deflect anything else. She owns it. Another key issue here is that the AD and the school were aware there were issues in the past and once new issues arose they did nothing about it. It will all come out over time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anonymous,

Hop,

For example;

If you're talking about the junior, she started at YJ and stayed for 2 years. Then she switched to Elevate. Not sure what you're talking about and that little detail cannot really be the only reason you can't believe anything anyone says. There is a sophomore who is new to the Huntington team who plays Elevate and if you're saying she played Elevate then YJ and then Elevate again (I have no idea because it's so uninteresting) doesn't that just say that ultimately Elevate was the better fit for that player? No one is trying to mislead you or stand in the way of your high-level detective work. Difficult to comment on the goalie situation because everyone knows how awful it was for 2 of the 3 goalies. KW single handedly ruined the 3rd string goalie's high school lacrosse experience. Let me know how you would have felt all these years as a parent (I am not her parent) watching while your daughter suits up for game after game and is never considered. If you think you'd just smile and say "well, the coach knows best!" you are not being honest. The same goes for all of the girls who never saw the field all season, but that goalie is a D1 commit after all.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LMAO, What? Again could be wrong but seems the Elevate peoples smoking gun is the goalie situation and her favoritism of her club players .I believe the 3rd string goalie who is committed to D1 who rarely plays was YJ also so kind of puts that favoritism thing to bed. The AD not listening to the owner of this site who has a vendetta against YJ and voiced the theory that said AD may be "porking" the coach is just so unbelievable that they would ignore such a reliable and professional opinion. The Elevate crowd can be difficult to believe at times when they state none of the existing group left elevate to go YJ only to come back after they played a season with YJ2 , its easily verifiable that it happened.I like the Elevate parents and kids , very nice people and the owner is a descent guy but they have had unrealistic beliefs about the skill level of their teams for years.
[/quote]

This is not an Elevate issue. Some KW supporters and KW herself have tried to use this excuse. This is all about KW and how she has treated the girls. Don't try to deflect anything else. She owns it. Another key issue here is that the AD and the school were aware there were issues in the past and once new issues arose they did nothing about it. It will all come out over time. [/quote]

So every time all of you haters have brought up the goalie playing time issue you believe it has nothing to do with club affiliation .So could it be the coach was playing who she believes gives them the best chance to win. What I find incredible in all this is the coach has been accused of multiple issues of abuse etc., if you believe these issues to be true, yet you continue to let your child play for her and be subject to said abuse. There is no way to justify that as a parent unless you believe these accusations are false or being completely blown out of proportion.In what other context would you actually send your kid repeatedly back into an environment in which you believed she was going to be abused, pathetic and transparent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's the yj parent trying to make it an issue! We know who you are.....transparent... Worry about your own daughter as you usually do when you are calling KW for advice and or more probable giving her the advice. Mind your business as this does not need your input... You are making it worse... As usual.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a nice thought, but many of the kids don't play. And in this case, the coach doesn't coach. The agenda people have is for all of the girls to have a positive experience on the team. That's it. It's not bizarre, it's simple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what a horrible environment for those girls to be in....so sad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hop, it is disconcerting that you, as the moderator, not only seem to join in with these parents, who are ruining the reputation of this woman with outright lies to further their own agenda, but are defending their behavior. Also, even more interesting is that I commented about this same thing yesterday and somehow it did not get posted to this thread. I am not one to believe in conspiracy's but that seems suspicious, don't you think?????? [/quote]

Anonymous,

Lastly, you can take your conspiracy theory and suspicions somewhere else and maybe read some of the posts from many people with seemingly real concerns. [/quote]

Hop,

As for my conspiracy theory, I believe it's still valid. You never posted my earlier comments questioning your motives. However, after I changed my post you put it up. Only after I removed the part where I questioned your objectivity as it relates to a major advertiser on this site and how your affiliation with them may cloud your objectivity. [/quote]

For example;

[/quote]
If you're talking about the junior, she started at YJ and stayed for 2 years. Then she switched to Elevate. Not sure what you're talking about and that little detail cannot really be the only reason you can't believe anything anyone says. There is a sophomore who is new to the Huntington team who plays Elevate and if you're saying she played Elevate then YJ and then Elevate again (I have no idea because it's so uninteresting) doesn't that just say that ultimately Elevate was the better fit for that player? No one is trying to mislead you or stand in the way of your high-level detective work. Difficult to comment on the goalie situation because everyone knows how awful it was for 2 of the 3 goalies. KW single handedly ruined the 3rd string goalie's high school lacrosse experience. Let me know how you would have felt all these years as a parent (I am not her parent) watching while your daughter suits up for game after game and is never considered. If you think you'd just smile and say "well, the coach knows best!" you are not being honest. The same goes for all of the girls who never saw the field all season, but that goalie is a D1 commit after all. [/quote]

My town has several D-1 commits that never see the field and our coaches have no connection to any travel club, so that fact alone isn't compelling. Some of the other things posted here sound troubling, but they're posted anonymously as are the counterpoints claiming they are completely false.

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
Please click "quote" and scroll down all the way to the bottom to begin your posts. If you don't they all merge together and it's impossible to follow.
Thanks.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please click "quote" and scroll down all the way to the bottom to begin your posts. If you don't they all merge together and it's impossible to follow.
Thanks.

Thought I did. Will repost in proper format.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you're talking about the junior, she started at YJ and stayed for 2 years. Then she switched to Elevate. Not sure what you're talking about and that little detail cannot really be the only reason you can't believe anything anyone says. There is a sophomore who is new to the Huntington team who plays Elevate and if you're saying she played Elevate then YJ and then Elevate again (I have no idea because it's so uninteresting) doesn't that just say that ultimately Elevate was the better fit for that player? No one is trying to mislead you or stand in the way of your high-level detective work. Difficult to comment on the goalie situation because everyone knows how awful it was for 2 of the 3 goalies. KW single handedly ruined the 3rd string goalie's high school lacrosse experience. Let me know how you would have felt all these years as a parent (I am not her parent) watching while your daughter suits up for game after game and is never considered. If you think you'd just smile and say "well, the coach knows best!" you are not being honest. The same goes for all of the girls who never saw the field all season, but that goalie is a D1 commit after all.

My town has several D-1 commits that never see the field and our coaches have no connection to any travel club, so that fact alone isn't compelling. Some of the other things posted here sound troubling, but they're posted anonymously as are the counterpoints claiming they are completely false.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just can't believe CR would hire her for 2023 B girls (who are just learning lacrosse) if she is as some of these posters say. If anyone "bullied" or whatever to a bunch of 9 year olds, that would not be tolerated at all.

to make it even worse, at YJ she's teamed up with the esm coach who's just as bad! i'm sure they both treat those little girls better than they do the hs girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What you all are failing to understand is that the group of girls that play on Elevate are not the problem nor is the coaching, the parents are. There was never a rift in between Elevate and YJ until Kotowski started coming to the games and badmouthing the coaches. What kind of person does that? He purposely created a rift to drive the parents apart, and drive the players away from their coaches, so he and his daughter could step in and use Huntington as a feeder program for their "Not for Profit Organization". Any person who would sit in the stands of a HIGH SCHOOL lacrosse game and yell at TEENAGERS is sick. The fact that the parents bought into it is even worse.

You want to talk about bullying? How about what those Huntington girls did to the coaching staff? That was pretty much the definition of the word. But you know what? You can't even blame the kids because they are just that, they're kids. That come straight from horrible parenting. What kind of women do you want your girls to grow up to be by teaching them this kind of hate? It's really very sad because this looked like a year that Huntington could really do something but there is only so much the coaches can do when they tell the girls something and then they go home and their parents are telling them to do something different. It's the same as not speaking ill of a child's teacher in front of them because then the child loses respect for them, it's just something you don't do.

Really all of you that come on this site and spew hate should take a good hard look at the kind of people you are, and more importantly the kind of people you want your daughters to be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop trying to drag elevate into this. You are deflecting once again. The only reason the elevate coaches came to games was to show support to our girls because they were so upset all season long. It gave them comfort, that's all. Give it a rest. This has gone on before. People who have had problems in the past are coming back to voice their opinions again because nothing has been done to correct the problem. And this isn't just about the elevate girls either. Everyone was unhappy with the exception of a few and we know the reasons why. Bottom line is this, these are incredible, talented, intelligent girls, many have 4.0 GPAs or close to it. They are kind and caring and have awesome parents. They work hard in school and on the field. They just want to be treated with the respect that they deserve. Trust me, ask their teachers, when they are treated with respect they show it in return in great quantities.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What you all are failing to understand is that the group of girls that play on Elevate are not the problem nor is the coaching, the parents are. There was never a rift in between Elevate and YJ until Kotowski started coming to the games and badmouthing the coaches. What kind of person does that? He purposely created a rift to drive the parents apart, and drive the players away from their coaches, so he and his daughter could step in and use Huntington as a feeder program for their "Not for Profit Organization". Any person who would sit in the stands of a HIGH SCHOOL lacrosse game and yell at TEENAGERS is sick. The fact that the parents bought into it is even worse.

You want to talk about bullying? How about what those Huntington girls did to the coaching staff? That was pretty much the definition of the word. But you know what? You can't even blame the kids because they are just that, they're kids. That come straight from horrible parenting. What kind of women do you want your girls to grow up to be by teaching them this kind of hate? It's really very sad because this looked like a year that Huntington could really do something but there is only so much the coaches can do when they tell the girls something and then they go home and their parents are telling them to do something different. It's the same as not speaking ill of a child's teacher in front of them because then the child loses respect for them, it's just something you don't do.

Really all of you that come on this site and spew hate should take a good hard look at the kind of people you are, and more importantly the kind of people you want your daughters to be.

Wow!! Talk about making stuff up. You are delusional.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could you provide some examples of some of the things Kotowski yelled from the stands? Did he use profanity or just outrageous comments or both? And please present your evidence of how the girls bullied the coach and how you know the parents told their daughters to disobey the coaching staff.Maybe this could shed some new light on this ongoing crisis

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This whole thread is crazeeeee

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please take this entire subject down its utterly embarrassing and Huntington will be watching the county final and if really think the AD gives a hoot of whats being said on a blog and if she didnt respond to Larry Millers phone call who in the world is Larry Miller, she has enough on her plate with these parents. The real teams dont have these issues thats why they call them a team. Period.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
She took my call and was so flustered and off balance since she had got spoken to by someone she had no power over and she lost control.

I'm Larry Miller. I will write, post pictures, stream audio, post videos, FOIL their salary, and post whatever public information there is of anyone that I think is not being fair to children. You really don't want to call my bluff....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please take this entire subject down its utterly embarrassing and Huntington will be watching the county final and if really think the AD gives a hoot of whats being said on a blog and if she didnt respond to Larry Millers phone call who in the world is Larry Miller, she has enough on her plate with these parents. The real teams dont have these issues thats why they call them a team. Period.

Slow down and try again with some punctuation. This makes no sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will make it real simple if you think the AD is going to make a change because of what's being written on BOTC about her coach and some very disgruntled parents and not winning the county final you are greatly mistaken. Do you u n d e r s t a n d now? Enjoy the finals I think you can watch it at Dowling College or on FiOS 1.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could you provide some examples of some of the things Kotowski yelled from the stands? Did he use profanity or just outrageous comments or both? And please present your evidence of how the girls bullied the coach and how you know the parents told their daughters to disobey the coaching staff.Maybe this could shed some new light on this ongoing crisis

I don't believe there are any examples

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The silence is deafening

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington backup goalie outstanding at schoolgirls tournament. What does that say about huntington coach.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Huntington backup goalie outstanding at schoolgirls tournament. What does that say about huntington coach.

It says the backup goalie was outstanding. Good for her...that's what it saya!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the goalies at Huntington are great!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
great players , [lacrosse] coach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All is well on the Huntington lax thread??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it means that mommy and daddy couldn't handke their child on the bench!! Jesus people leave these coaches alone!!

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
I think it means that mommy and daddy couldn't handke their child on the bench!! Jesus people leave these coaches alone!!

Before school ends you may want to get some idea from the BOE and Superintendent as to how they plan on addressing the serious issues raised by many on this thread. You all deserve answers and should not stop until you get some.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
doesn't say anything about the coach. all it says is that Huntington girls back up goalie did well in a tournament but on her varsity team the coach feels that there's another goalie who's better than her. on her travel team she's the starter cuz she's the beat goalie on that team. that's usually how it works in sports. did I clear that up for you Huntington girls varsity lax back up goalie's mommy or daddy? I hope so.

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
doesn't say anything about the coach. all it says is that Huntington girls back up goalie did well in a tournament but on her varsity team the coach feels that there's another goalie who's better than her. on her travel team she's the starter cuz she's the beat goalie on that team. that's usually how it works in sports. did I clear that up for you Huntington girls varsity lax back up goalie's mommy or daddy? I hope so.

Presumptuous of you to say the goalies parents are behind the posts calling attention to the coaching issue. There have been many contributors to this topic so your ASSumption doesn't hold water.
The posters have commented on direct examples leading to their opinions and you simply post personal attacks. Those posts are quite immature and seemingly constructed while under the influence as judged by the run on thoughts, lack of focus and amazingly horrible sentence structure.
If you care to make an argument then be our guest but give it some substance. Also relax with the personal attacks and blind accusations toward particular parents unless you have proof.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User

By the way this is the same poster who comments on the ESM thread and their coaching issues. Usually combative and lacking any substance. Take the comments from this person for what their worth.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard