BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: US Lacrosse Women's National Tournament
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
not sure what the big deal is that her name was mentioned by someone the fact that she was given special treatment is the issue who cares what her name is?
Since we do not care about the player's name, no problem in our having removed the references. grin

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
<<Player name removed>> is a great player and so is my daughter (who was cut). and many other girls attending those tryouts. My daughter was cut but honestly none of this really matters does it? These games are ultimately meaningless as are the teams. I agree with one user that places should be slotted for older kids if the talent is close, (and the younger ones will get their turn later and kids already committed should not be allowed to tryout at all.

The kids who are committed should be aloud to try out. FYI if you have not been chosen for a School girl 1 team you can't try out for the U 19 national team! Unless they change the criteria then those girls have to try out! Furthermore, is the spirit of this tournament only for recruiting? or is it to see how each region stacks up?
FYI this might be the most obnoxious parent in lacrosse.

How is that obnoxious? My kid is not commited or even close to be! I only stated the facts because I asked that question myself to a parent of a kid who already was committed and that was one of the answers I got. Along with that the girls really like playing in the tournament against the other regions to see how they stack up. Not everyone plays club and not everyone has a chance to have out of state schools on their schedule. If that is somehow obnoxious or offensive I apologize!
FYI almost all High School Tournaments are for recruiting , especially this one. Thats why this Tournament has not only a college coach tent, But a recruiting tent . But I'm sure with your vast knowledge of all things U.Sl lacrosse you knew that. So I'm sure you can justify to yourself the complete selfishness it takes to take a spot from a girl trying to get to a college of her choice so a girl that is committed can assure herself a spot on the U.S. U19 team . Oh and by the way the total fool that named the girl in there post is a total lowlife P.O.S. and should be banned from being near any lax event

FYI MR. "My Daughter hasn't been recruited yet"! There will be more coaches looking at the finals of these events! Which means that if the already committed players don't play, there is a good chance that the teams won't be as good. If they are not as good and lose early the kids who made the team and are not committed won't get as good or as long as a look from the coaches! That is why the club kids that are committed still go to the tournaments so their teammates can have more exposure! It is exactly the opposite as selfish!!! No one has to justify anything, because when US lacrosse sends out a flier it doesn't say "don't try out if you are committed, because the college coaches don't want to see you"!It is always easy to see things only from your point of view!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
<<Player name removed>> is a great player and so is my daughter (who was cut). and many other girls attending those tryouts. My daughter was cut but honestly none of this really matters does it? These games are ultimately meaningless as are the teams. I agree with one user that places should be slotted for older kids if the talent is close, (and the younger ones will get their turn later and kids already committed should not be allowed to tryout at all.

The kids who are committed should be aloud to try out. FYI if you have not been chosen for a School girl 1 team you can't try out for the U 19 national team! Unless they change the criteria then those girls have to try out! Furthermore, is the spirit of this tournament only for recruiting? or is it to see how each region stacks up?

How is that obnoxious? My kid is not commited or even close to be! I only stated the facts because I asked that question myself to a parent of a kid who already was committed and that was one of the answers I got. Along with that the girls really like playing in the tournament against the other regions to see how they stack up. Not everyone plays club and not everyone has a chance to have out of state schools on their schedule. If that is somehow obnoxious or offensive I apologize!
FYI almost all High School Tournaments are for recruiting , especially this one. Thats why this Tournament has not only a college coach tent, But a recruiting tent . But I'm sure with your vast knowledge of all things U.Sl lacrosse you knew that. So I'm sure you can justify to yourself the complete selfishness it takes to take a spot from a girl trying to get to a college of her choice so a girl that is committed can assure herself a spot on the U.S. U19 team . Oh and by the way the total fool that named the girl in there post is a total lowlife P.O.S. and should be banned from being near any lax event

FYI MR. "My Daughter hasn't been recruited yet"! There will be more coaches looking at the finals of these events! Which means that if the already committed players don't play, there is a good chance that the teams won't be as good. If they are not as good and lose early the kids who made the team and are not committed won't get as good or as long as a look from the coaches! That is why the club kids that are committed still go to the tournaments so their teammates can have more exposure! It is exactly the opposite as selfish!!! No one has to justify anything, because when US lacrosse sends out a flier it doesn't say "don't try out if you are committed, because the college coaches don't want to see you"!It is always easy to see things only from your point of view!

Holy spinmaster! You must be a politician. Quite an effort, not sure anybody is bujying it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is the biggest line of self justifying B/S i have ever heard. You really just said that these committed girls are sacrificing themselves so that so that college coaches will come see there teammates that come from Long Island ( a known power house of lacrosse ) because the same college coaches will not watch them play D.C. Metro, Philly, Baltimore Metro, Northern & Southern Jersey etc... You and your daughters team should all be sainted, what a huge sacrifice they have made. All the girls that got stepped on have no idea how truly selfless you all are. On a personal note, my daughter was invited but declined to " take part in that farce" her words not mine

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is the biggest line of self justifying B/S i have ever heard. You really just said that these committed girls are sacrificing themselves so that so that college coaches will come see there teammates that come from Long Island ( a known power house of lacrosse ) because the same college coaches will not watch them play D.C. Metro, Philly, Baltimore Metro, Northern & Southern Jersey etc... You and your daughters team should all be sainted, what a huge sacrifice they have made. All the girls that got stepped on have no idea how truly selfless you all are. On a personal note, my daughter was invited but declined to " take part in that farce" her words not mine

same here m my daughter didnt want to get involved with all the BS that goes along with this team. and yes she probably would have made it because she made it last year.

take the best girls that didnt tryout, put them together, and they beat 2 out of 3 of these teams.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, I said in the summer they all show up for their teammmates! Not for this. I said the end result of them not showing up for this will result in a less than stellar showing for LI which will result in less face time with the coaches! The bottom line is if they didn't want committed girls they should say so! My daughter is not committed!!!!! I am not spinning anything! I was responding to the ORIGINAL post that said these committed girls are selfish! That is BS! They were asked to try out! It isn't their fault or responsibility to make "moral judgements"! That should be left to the organizers! On a side note, If it is such a "Farce" why do you care who plays if there is no value in the tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, I said in the summer they all show up for their teammmates! Not for this. I said the end result of them not showing up for this will result in a less than stellar showing for LI which will result in less face time with the coaches! The bottom line is if they didn't want committed girls they should say so! My daughter is not committed!!!!! I am not spinning anything! I was responding to the ORIGINAL post that said these committed girls are selfish! That is BS! They were asked to try out! It isn't their fault or responsibility to make "moral judgements"! That should be left to the organizers! On a side note, If it is such a "Farce" why do you care who plays if there is no value in the tournament?
The only one who should be committed is you

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
One girl who tried out heard the following herself and told her mother post tryout:

One tryer-outer twisted her ankle or had some small injury and was trying to walk it out. A coach was overheard telling her, "Why don't you have a seat? You know you're on the team already."

I wish I'd known before I sent my $35 in. I would never recommend this tryout to anyone and I'm pretty disgusted with US Lacrosse for how this is handled.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it is a disgrace the way they ran this tryout. and to the earliar post that said a girl and her mother flipped out after getting cut, and she made a call and bingo they put her on the team. and yes it did happen, and she is a yellow jacket, this was confirmed by several people that were there.

I do not believe this(complaint)actually happened. Someone(parents whose daughter did not make the team) is making this up. Stop this nonsense! C'mon... Your daughters are not good enough to make the teams, just get over it!
Sorry my daughter made it & your's did not!
Tell your kids work harder!

Let's move on! OMG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I second that. BS team is doing great this season because of NOT one player but the whole team is playing well! Great Job, BS Team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter made it too but what happened is true and the kid was put on the team after being cut and quite honestly there is nothing right about that esp. for the other ones cut who should have made it too but didn't. No lesson learned for that kid, hopefully when she has a dispute with her college coach one day she is able to handle that without calling mom in for backup

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it is a disgrace the way they ran this tryout. and to the earliar post that said a girl and her mother flipped out after getting cut, and she made a call and bingo they put her on the team. and yes it did happen, and she is a yellow jacket, this was confirmed by several people that were there.

I do not believe this(complaint)actually happened. Someone(parents whose daughter did not make the team) is making this up. Stop this nonsense! C'mon... Your daughters are not good enough to make the teams, just get over it!

Let's move on! OMG.

Come on people, there is no politics in lacrosse!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's move on! OMG.

Get Real, This tryouts were so Yellow Jaket Friendly. I know some good YJ's were cut, but three of bthe five evaluaters were YJ coaches. Al Bertelone showed up and walk on as an evaluater, he parked next to me and i heard him say to someone that he was just going to see if bhe could help. He was on the fields and all 5 goalies picked were YJ's. I am not saying all 5 should not have made it, but the give me a break, the only good goalies are YJ's. Not relly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter made it too but what happened is true and the kid was put on the team after being cut and quite honestly there is nothing right about that esp. for the other ones cut who should have made it too but didn't. No lesson learned for that kid, hopefully when she has a dispute with her college coach one day she is able to handle that without calling mom in for backup

How do you know that her number was not mistakenly called? There were many coaches there from different High Schools and clubs, I doubt that if they thought she should have been cut they would have allowed her to stroll back in. No one knows what really happened. I am not saying I know what happened , but do you really need to call out a 15 year old girl by name? From what I understand she made the second team so she had to have had some good grades!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No what you said was that committed girls SHOULD be allowed to try out so that they can make the U-19 team, you also sad "the spirit of this tournament only for recruiting? or is it to see how each region stacks up?" that was copied from you original post, that means you are spinning and no little about lax. and I , nor my daughter ever said the tournament was a farce, the selection of girls, and the politics involved are a farce. Stop trying to clear your conscious on this site , you really look bad, your caught in your own b.s. so you payed your daughters way onto a team , don't worry she's going to play wether she deserves it or not. I just hope she has higher morals than you. And since your daughter isnt committed yet here's a tip, college coaches don't go to see teams play, they go to see girls play. It doesn't matter if the team is Mc Donogh or Brentwood, If there is a good girl a coach wants them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's move on! OMG.

Get Real, This tryouts were so Yellow Jaket Friendly. I know some good YJ's were cut, but three of bthe five evaluaters were YJ coaches. Al Bertelone showed up and walk on as an evaluater, he parked next to me and i heard him say to someone that he was just going to see if bhe could help. He was on the fields and all 5 goalies picked were YJ's. I am not saying all 5 should not have made it, but the give me a break, the only good goalies are YJ's. Not relly.
One of the team one goalies is from Shoreham and plays for Top Gun!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which team(s) these girls made to ? Team 1, 2,3?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No what you said was that committed girls SHOULD be allowed to try out so that they can make the U-19 team, you also sad "the spirit of this tournament only for recruiting? or is it to see how each region stacks up?" that was copied from you original post, that means you are spinning and no little about lax. and I , nor my daughter ever said the tournament was a farce, the selection of girls, and the politics involved are a farce. Stop trying to clear your conscious on this site , you really look bad, your caught in your own b.s. so you payed your daughters way onto a team , don't worry she's going to play wether she deserves it or not. I just hope she has higher morals than you. And since your daughter isnt committed yet here's a tip, college coaches don't go to see teams play, they go to see girls play. It doesn't matter if the team is Mc Donogh or Brentwood, If there is a good girl a coach wants them.

Clear my consious? LOL For sticking up for kids (not mine) that were called selfish? I was just pointing out there could be other motivations for a committed kid to play in this tournament (which another parent of a committed kid pointed out to me). Trust me, I don't need any tips from some cry baby! Here is a tip for you, You probably should have kept your daughter in intramural soccer so you can all shine your participation trophy together and have a snack at halftime!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True, But if Brentwood is not at a County final or better there is a good chance that that good kid won't be seen!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's move on! OMG.

Thank you. Now there you go...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which team(s) these girls made to ? Team 1, 2,3?

Sorry, I meant the girls who got cut and later added to the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's move on! OMG.

My daughter is a goalie and that is the reason she will not even go to this sham. Al Bertelone is no better a goalie coach than me. We paid that fool for lessons and my daughter came home and flat out told me to save my money. Shes not a Y.J. so he just took the money and gave a half effort. The evaluators should have kicked him off the field the second he showed up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's move on! OMG.

My daughter is a goalie and that is the reason she will not even go to this sham. Al Bertelone is no better a goalie coach than me. We paid that fool for lessons and my daughter came home and flat out told me to save my money. Shes not a Y.J. so he just took the money and gave a half effort. The evaluators should have kicked him off the field the second he showed up

There are plenty of goalies that would completely disagree with you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most selectors were NOT from YJ. The disgusting coach from EI a selector while daughter is in tryout!! Conflict of interest TG !! I bet his daughter made a team.

Who ever made this comment should seek therapy. The E.I. Coach is a good family man, a great coach and an all around good guy. His daughter is a lovely young lady and a talented player. She DID NOT make a team in fact. The angry comments and conspiracy theories are quite comical and embarrassing for L.I. Lacrosse. A nice mix of all clubs are represented and the girls who made a team...Congratulations. This IS the premier recruiting event and is top notch. It is run by US Lacrosse and is as unbiased as they come. It seems the uninformed seem to love this forum to shine the light on their ignorance...keep it up...quite entertaining.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously folks, there were many MANY deserving YJs that absolutely did NOT make it through. The pot shots you all will take to knock the YJs is really getting quite old. If you all know so much about who is in and who is not, then really be the adult and realize that there were some very deserving girls, YJ or not, who did not make the cut. Give credit where credit is due, please. This is not a CR run event. She does not run the world like you all like to believe. Stop hiding behind that as your excuse for everything bad that goes on in the lax world. Congrats to ALL the girls that made it, and to those who didn't, this is not the end of your world, hang in there, try again next year if you can, keep your love of the game a priority. I am in awe of all that you young athlestes achieve and work for. Don't let parents muddy the
waters for you.

Very well said!! Maybe some of the posters should read your post and re evaluate their positions on their girls and the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most selectors were NOT from YJ. The disgusting coach from EI a selector while daughter is in tryout!! Conflict of interest TG !! I bet his daughter made a team.

Who ever made this comment should seek therapy. The E.I. Coach is a good family man, a great coach and an all around good guy. His daughter is a lovely young lady and a talented player. She DID NOT make a team in fact. The angry comments and conspiracy theories are quite comical and embarrassing for L.I. Lacrosse. A nice mix of all clubs are represented and the girls who made a team...Congratulations. This IS the premier recruiting event and is top notch. It is run by US Lacrosse and is as unbiased as they come. It seems the uninformed seem to love this forum to shine the light on their ignorance...keep it up...quite entertaining.

Well said! Don't diminish the accomplishments and hard work of the girls that made it by saying it is fixed! Good luck to all the girls!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's move on! OMG.

There are plenty of goalies that would completely disagree with you.
not a one from outside the Y.J. please want a real coach for your daughter use Breezy, or Jackie Pandolf

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kristin Hordy is a great goalie trainer. She was the goalie at UNC and now coaches Locust Valley. I highly recommend her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about Harry Balzonya? Was he a judge too? C'mon you nuts...have a cocktail and relax cause it will all be o.k. I promise.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow....I've been watching the blog here for the past week and it sure has been interesting. In most cases I would not make any comment on a forum however I feel it is needed at this point. Tryouts for any team is not an easy task for the people charged with running it. The person who heads up the School Girls tryout is a member ur local Chapter and is not a High School Coach or a Travel Team Coach. She also has no child trying out and is doing the best job possible in a very, very tough job. That said I would welcome to hear positive suggestions on how to make the tryouts better next year. I do not think you will ever be able to have a tryout where 100% of the parents and players are going to be 100% happy. 100% is the goal however in my opinion it is a very hard number to hit. Are mistakes going to happen...Yes...can the be corrected....yes. Everyone has to work to make the process a better process and it starts with each and everyone of us. So if you would like to send me an email in regard to suggestions to make the tryouts better....I'm all ears and I will bring your suggestions back to the School Girls committee at our local Chapter of US Lacrosse so changes can be put in place for next year. My email is CoachNA@aol.com and I'm Harry Jacobs...President of the Long Island Metro Chapter of US Lacrosse. And please email me your suggestions to help.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
My email is CoachNA@aol.com and I'm Harry Jacobs...President of the Long Island Metro Chapter of US Lacrosse. And please email me your suggestions to help.
Harry Jacobs has been with us on BOTC in the past months on issues dealing with player passes, registrations, and age group levels witin US Lacrosse. BOTC highly values his work for the Long Island Metropolitan Lacrosse Chapter and his knowledge.

Now is the time to offer suggestions on the format for tryouts going forward. Readers, you have both the stage and the microphone at this point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
My email is CoachNA@aol.com and I'm Harry Jacobs...President of the Long Island Metro Chapter of US Lacrosse. And please email me your suggestions to help.
Harry Jacobs has been with us on BOTC in the past months on issues dealing with player passes, registrations, and age group levels witin US Lacrosse. BOTC highly values his work for the Long Island Metropolitan Lacrosse Chapter and his knowledge.

Now is the time to offer suggestions on the format for tryouts going forward. Readers, you have both the stage and the microphone at this point.

Is there a rule as to how many players from each team can be invited? If so why is that not enforced?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage

Keep t to 5 players per team and ask the coaches or ther players to send some video in advance

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some people seem to think that this is soley a recruiting tournament and committed girls should not attend. Does US lax sell it as such? Or is it just a recruiting opportunity?

Like Reply Quote
I
is it worth it
Unregistered
is it worth it
Unregistered
I
Wow its $50 in central Ohio and $340 if they make team. I would say yes its a money maker.

Tryouts in one day about 20 kids signed up. Not an honor to play. They are begging for players.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
That's the thing, no one knows. Or maybe we know now (but it's all hearsay from participants, not from US Lacrosse) but no one knew going in because the objective was never stated anywhere. All I know I learned here on BOTC after the tryout.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some people seem to think that this is soley a recruiting tournament and committed girls should not attend. Does US lax sell it as such? Or is it just a recruiting opportunity?
Of course its a recruiting tournament. I don't know why this is so hard to understand. There are about a hundred college coaches coming from all over the country., The have a recruiting service on site for players. and it happens during championship weekend at the same venue where they know every college coach will be. what you really thought U.S. lax put this on so girls could see what region is better. Most don't even play against each other ( a team from Texas is never playing a team from Maryland ) and there is no ultimate tournament champion. So for those who need a road map to figure it out here it is . YES THIS IS A RECRUITING TOURNAMENT.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughters sophmore year she made Team 1 and they won the national championship... that was a great accomplishment and assisted with her recruiting. The next year (as a junior) she was already committed to college to play lacrosse. So it is a recruiting tournament only for the younger girls.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
But apparently it's also a step on the way to U19 tryouts, because if was so simply a recruiting tournament, then already committed players wouldn't (or shouldn't) be there. So I guess we're missing part of the roadmap.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
But apparently it's also a step on the way to U19 tryouts, because if was so simply a recruiting tournament, then already committed players wouldn't (or shouldn't) be there. So I guess we're missing part of the roadmap.
Although we do not have all the pieces in place, BOTC wanted to share this level of detail. The US Women's National Tournament has two distinct divisions. The first is the regional team play for which many Long Island Girls auditioned and has been the source of some of the controversy in this thread.

There is a second division called the Stars and Stripes Division which includes the selection process for the Women's U/19 team if you connect the dots on the web site.

USWNT Stars and Stripes Division

Based on our reading, which includes the information below, the U/19 tryouts are independent of all else associated with this event.

Tournament Check-in
All players in the Stars and Stripes division must check in individually to receive reversible jerseys and team details. Check-in times will be from 4:30 pm - 8 pm on Friday, May 27 at Stony Brook University, and 9 am – 11 am at Ward Melville High School on Saturday, May 28. Note: Stony Brook University is hosting the Women's NCAA Division I national semifinals on Friday evening and you MUST pay to park. This fee will not be waived.

Schedule of Play
Two (2) games will be played on Saturday and two (2) games will be played on Sunday. Games will be played at Ward Melville High School. There will be a mandatory meeting at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday on Turf 1 at Ward Melville High School. Games will begin at 12-noon on Saturday and end at 1 p.m. on Sunday. You will receive information about your team and team schedule when you check-in.

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard