BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 26 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 25 26
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 v3.0
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did the?

FACT-The list is published.

FACT-The answer is yes.

Of course he made it.

That is called insurance.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I should have known .How are they not with 91 .They would fit right in over there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. By that guys mentality if there were 3 tryouts on the same day for three different teams it would be ok to put a "special player" on all three teams just because he deserves it with no regard for the other kids who were there.

How would u honestly feel if your son was overlooked and there was a kid made it who didn't try out?

If I knew who the kid was and he was a top flight player. I wouldn't be making a stink.

Nobody cares who the kid is, who he plays for,blah blah blah. Don't you idiots get it? You don't show up (for whatever reason) you don't get a free pass. people are mad for a reason, and deserve to be! This in no way affected my son, nevertheless, I'm outrageous by the entitled mentality!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And in all honesty the kid isn't the real problem, it's that the powers that be didn't have enough integrity to do the right thing. If something is billed as a fair and honest venture it should be run in that way. Even at the event itself where the non-partial evaluators were speaking to the players they knew by name while they were standing right next to a player that had no history with that evaluator. I'm sure those players felt comfortable in the fact that they would get a fair shake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And in all honesty the kid isn't the real problem, it's that the powers that be didn't have enough integrity to do the right thing. If something is billed as a fair and honest venture it should be run in that way. Even at the event itself where the non-partial evaluators were speaking to the players they knew by name while they were standing right next to a player that had no history with that evaluator. I'm sure those players felt comfortable in the fact that they would get a fair shake.

Fair and honest. That's amusing. Kinda like the cattle calls every September.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I should have known .How are they not with 91 .They would fit right in over there.

Holding back to repeat the 8th grade, when clearly obviously done with school, & club coaches knowledge is not what 91 has stooped to yet.

I am sure if it meant BRINE or 3d needed them to start doing that they would start that band wagon and parents would be getting on board.

They made sure to hawk their wares in MD this weekend with BRINE name in bold letters on the 91 tent.

Talk about being in bed with the boss. D3p3f9

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please explain what they did in Maryland I want to have a good laugh..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

check their website. They are promoting it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91 Maryland. They worked the Maryland flag in the design.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should have worked the Brine symbol in there as well...Lol

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should have worked the Brine symbol in there as well...Lol

No need, BRINE is sprawled across the tent for all to see. That is why the MD parents are frazzled about Oswald making 91Maryland. He will be guaranteed placement in Brine and 3d even if does not make it to a tryout or he is not the best player on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91 Maryland. They worked the Maryland flag in the design.

Well, Gulf Coast 91 didn't workout, might as well try MD. Not sure if I get this decision? Market is highly saturated, maybe they're looking for an acquisition target. Are top DMV players leaving Crabs, Madlax, FCA, Hawks, etc. to go to 91? Odd business move.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we get an update on the Brine Team (or hopefully Teams)?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is the Brine team for Pennsylvania only getting 23 kids trying out?? I don't think most people know about it. Seems like a much bigger deal in NY and MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because those states have real people running it. Look at who ran yours and that will tell you why. None of the top clubs were represented there just the evaluators B level club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because for every kid playing lax in PA there are 20 playing in LI and MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is the Brine team for Pennsylvania only getting 23 kids trying out?? I don't think most people know about it. Seems like a much bigger deal in NY and MD

They are not involved with Brine Scam ..They know better. maybe they are
Worried 91 will take over running it like they do on the island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone heard from brine yet about the upcoming event in Virginia.

I have sent several emails and still have not heard anything. I am wondering if any of the other kids selected were contacted

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone heard from brine yet about the upcoming event in Virginia.

I have sent several emails and still have not heard anything. I am wondering if any of the other kids selected were contacted

We have not heard anything yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's called if we need the money and kids just to fill
In we will call you.Leave your schedule open for us until we say otherwise. . In better words please be our sucker.. what a joke this turned out to be .So disappointed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow!, Brine...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did showcases/prospect camp go this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you think they went ? Do you think anyone is looking at 8th graders right now ? Wake up people.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can tell you from being there that there were certainly coaches on the sidelines with there books with all the player profiles and were taking notes on certain kids. This was during the 2019 games.
How do you think they went ? Do you think anyone is looking at 8th graders right now ? Wake up people.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No - there were no college coaches at any of the 2019 games. Great event. Good talent. We'll run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you talking about fl$ Showcase or Run with the best ??
No - there were no college coaches at any of the 2019 games. Great event. Good talent. We'll run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My youngest son attended the Run with the Best showcase held at Stony Brook on Saturday. My two oldest boys attended various showcases during their younger years and I believe this was the best experience overall. The kids received some coaching from college coaches. Impact minor but definitely a cool experience. They competed with/against some of the best talent in the area and they got some exposure. My son was exhausted and exhilarated because he believes he performed well and he now knows he can play with the best. Confidence builder beyond anything someone can tell a kid.

You are absolutely crazy if you don't believe college recruiting is focusing on current 2019 players. I'm not saying they are locking up players, but they certainly want an inside line on 2019.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My 2019 attend the Prep School Showcase at Brunswick in CT this weekend. He had a blast. Was coached in games and drills by the head coach of Brown, Michigan and Williams and assistants from Penn and Cornell. There were only 15-20 2019s there. They were mixed with 2018, 2017 and 2016 for games. Class years wore different colored shorts. Great learning and exposure. Coaches are looking at 2019s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last part of your entry makes no sense and has nothing to do with the quote you used.......sounds like someone with an agenda, wonder who it could be?

My youngest son attended the Run with the Best showcase held at Stony Brook on Saturday. My two oldest boys attended various showcases during their younger years and I believe this was the best experience overall. The kids received some coaching from college coaches. Impact minor but definitely a cool experience. They competed with/against some of the best talent in the area and they got some exposure. My son was exhausted and exhilarated because he believes he performed well and he now knows he can play with the best. Confidence builder beyond anything someone can tell a kid.

You are absolutely crazy if you don't believe college recruiting is focusing on current 2019 players. I'm not saying they are locking up players, but they certainly want an inside line on 2019.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talkikg about run with the best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a list of players selected to Blue chip?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last part of your entry makes no sense and has nothing to do with the quote you used.......sounds like someone with an agenda, wonder who it could be?

You are correct, I did reply to the wrong post. If you look up a few posts, you will see a reply claiming there weren't any recruiters at the 2019 events. It was simply my personal, direct observation. No agenda, friend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is your son on the list?..Hopefully he earned it and wasn't handed to him like a lot of these lists are..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is your son on the list?..Hopefully he earned it and wasn't handed to him like a lot of these lists are..

No, could not go to FL. Just wondering how many kids selected to Blue Chip also selected to Brine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe around 7-9 boys made both Jake Reed and Brine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe around 7-9 boys made both Jake Reed and Brine

How many kids form LI made Jake reed in total?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Received Brine team Long Island Sound email last night.! I guess the team for the alternates selected. Good for them. Any other info?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Travel safe my friends!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shouldn't be too long before the first 2019 announces their commitment. Who will it be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your son of course, DI?k HEAD

Page 15 of 26 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard